PDA

View Full Version : People That Put Stickers On Their Cars

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 11:49 AM
I consider them to be 100% certifiable nut bags...and I have a very low opinion of them tbh....never quite understood it...maybe for marathon runners that show either 13.1 or 26.2 as an accomplishment...but all other stickers I think you're a moron if you do it...especially the political stickers...just retarded all the way around...

PS: Same with Political signs in your yard..you have to be some kind of special head case...overly emotional twats

cantthinkofanything
10-10-2013, 11:51 AM
I put a sticker on your mom's ass that says, "Hurricane Evacuation Route"

RD2191
10-10-2013, 12:06 PM
:lmao

DJR210
10-10-2013, 05:51 PM
The stickers that bug me are those faggoty Twilight ones. 'Team Jacob' on the bumper, pass by and twenty something dude driving the car. SMH.

m>s
10-10-2013, 05:52 PM
my sticker says rightwing extremist

ashbeeigh
10-10-2013, 08:35 PM
My pink 13.1 bumper sticker kicks ass.

Joseph Kony
10-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Koolaid has a rainbow bumper sticker that says I like it when balls are in my face

Viva Las Espuelas
10-10-2013, 10:05 PM

Damn. Those are the most annoying ones out there. I should make one with the atomic weight of oxygen just so everyone knows I like to breathe. :rolleyes

mrsmaalox
10-10-2013, 10:41 PM
When I first started running my sons gave me one of those 13.1 stickers with the decimal moved to the left.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 10:47 PM

since I can now run an 8 min mile for 1 mile..I can appreciate those...

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 10:49 PM
When I first started running my sons gave me one of those 13.1 stickers with the decimal moved to the left.

you know what's funny..60% of my female friends run marathons...all the time too...it's crazy....they have these stickers all over their cars...I was tempted to steal one and put it on my utility Jeep...no way would I put it on my Luxury ride...

CubanMustGo
10-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Every so often I see one that says "0.0". My kind of guy.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Mr. Blutarsky

DMC
10-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Koolaid has a rainbow bumper sticker that says I like it when balls are in my face

Does he use your real name?

DMC
10-11-2013, 01:21 AM
I have a window sticker that says Gemtech. Only one person ever commented on it, and that was a cop.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2013, 06:54 AM
I have a window sticker that says Gemtech. Only one person ever commented on it, and that was a cop.

elaborate further....what kind of undercover / down low code is it?

bus driver
10-11-2013, 08:54 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:td

Damn. Those are the most annoying ones out there. I should make one with the atomic weight of oxygen just so everyone knows I like to breathe. :rolleyes

thats too smart for san antonio

Blake
10-11-2013, 09:14 AM

lol

I. Hustle
10-11-2013, 09:36 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500.gif

ploto
10-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Saw this one lately and I love it!

http://listia.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/2cbcc77bf3bfad95453c/medium.jpg?1345059083

The Reckoning
10-11-2013, 01:27 PM
nothing wrong with a Texas Exes sticker tbh

alot of divers put the diver down flag on theirs too

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I have two "decals" on my truck but they aren't stickers so to speak -
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415r5nbBlhL._SS500_.jpg
http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mZ3cYIk7ofCiB9Jn9Ya66iA.jpg

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2013, 02:52 PM
I take my lighter to confederate flags every chance I get. Hang em on your car their toast.

ashbeeigh
10-12-2013, 10:14 PM

Shush. I like it. Just be glad I haven't added a "USC Alumni" decal to my car yet.

I almost got one. But I feel more accomplished with this one. Haha. I hope your running is going well. :)

since I can now run an 8 min mile for 1 mile..I can appreciate those...

Aren't you snazzy. I run a 12ish mile but that's for like a 10 mile run. It's closer to 11 for shorter runs.

you know what's funny..60% of my female friends run marathons...all the time too...it's crazy....they have these stickers all over their cars...I was tempted to steal one and put it on my utility Jeep...no way would I put it on my Luxury ride...

I have one on my Jeep.

:td

:depressed

m>s
10-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Lol kool bragging about an 8 minute mile. Impressive starts below 5 minutes.

blkroadrunners
10-13-2013, 12:13 AM

:rollin

I have two "decals" on my truck but they aren't stickers so to speak -
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415r5nbBlhL._SS500_.jpg

Urgh, those Spurs emblems are so cheap..

exstatic
10-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Every so often I see one that says "0.0". My kind of guy.

I like that one and the one I saw that said 0.1. My other fave was one that said "I like kids, but I can't eat a whole one". :lol

Twisted_Dawg
10-13-2013, 08:36 AM
Years ago there was a bumper sticker that said "Question Authority". I wish that bumper sticker was still around for all the people that believe everything the leaders of their own political afflliation, on both sides, force feed them.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Lol kool bragging about an 8 minute mile. Impressive starts below 5 minutes.

I lift weights..not a runner...I'm very proud of my 8 min mile for 1 mile...i usually run an 11 min mile but I cannot run more than 6 miles at a time I'm just not conditioned to go over 6...

Slydragon
10-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Not mine,

http://www.gagm3.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Making-My-Family.jpg

m>s
10-13-2013, 12:14 PM
I lift weights..not a runner...I'm very proud of my 8 min mile for 1 mile...i usually run an 11 min mile but I cannot run more than 6 miles at a time I'm just not conditioned to go over 6...

in high school fatass linemen run under 11 that's just terrible

there was a point in time where i could jog a 6 minute mile and walk off the field without even breathing heavy

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 12:48 PM

there was a point in time where i could jog a 6 minute mile and walk off the field without even breathing heavy

so what..I can still kick your ass...and my pops would kick your pops ass too :toast

m>s
10-13-2013, 12:49 PM
lol no. you'd get tired out after i worked you over for about the first 30 seconds then give up fatass.

ashbeeigh
10-13-2013, 05:35 PM

lol no. you'd get tired out after i worked you over for about the first 30 seconds then give up fatass.

Welp, I'm glad I could contribute to another stupid Club thread. Who gives a shit whose mile is shorter? There are sprinters and there are endurance runners. Endurance runners run longer paces but run longer in general. There's no right or wrong in it.

Wait. Nevermind. I am on Spurstalk. There is no rationalizing with y'all.

m>s
10-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Welp, I'm glad I could contribute to another stupid Club thread. Who gives a shit whose mile is shorter? There are sprinters and there are endurance runners. Endurance runners run longer paces but run longer in general. There's no right or wrong in it.

Wait. Nevermind. I am on Spurstalk. There is no rationalizing with y'all.

don't take personal offense to it, kool is supposed to be a man who claims to be this badass mma fighter, you can't compare the two. there's no mma fighter who runs an 11 minute mile who wouldn't get ko'd in round 2...this is about kool not about you.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 06:02 PM
don't take personal offense to it, kool is supposed to be a man who claims to be this badass mma fighter, you can't compare the two. there's no mma fighter who runs an 11 minute mile who wouldn't get ko'd in round 2...this is about kool not about you.

if it makes you feel better...I've never had a pro MMA fight...but I do practice MMA...my cardio is good...I don't practice MMA for a living...I guess that's hard for a dummy to understand...

m>s
10-13-2013, 06:11 PM
"my cardio is good" not with an 11 minute mile, no. that's seriously terrible all trolling aside and the fact that you admitted it on a troll messageboard shows that you never really played sports all your life and therefore didn't have any idea just how bad that is.

you're the gift that keeps on giving, keep on sticking your own foot in your mouth and exposing your own lies :lol

lol forced to admit the mma crap was a shtick

lefty
10-13-2013, 07:02 PM
I consider them to be 100% certifiable nut bags...and I have a very low opinion of them tbh....never quite understood it...maybe for marathon runners that show either 13.1 or 26.2 as an accomplishment...but all other stickers I think you're a moron if you do it...especially the political stickers...just retarded all the way around...

PS: Same with Political signs in your yard..you have to be some kind of special head case...overly emotional twats

lol faggit

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 07:29 PM
"my cardio is good" not with an 11 minute mile, no. that's seriously terrible all trolling aside and the fact that you admitted it on a troll messageboard shows that you never really played sports all your life and therefore didn't have any idea just how bad that is.

you're the gift that keeps on giving, keep on sticking your own foot in your mouth and exposing your own lies :lol

lol forced to admit the mma crap was a shtick

:lol your such a clown..if it makes you feel better I hereby Knight thee the cardio / min per mile police :lol

m>s
10-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah dude don't try to back peddle because you're a lying fatass. Nobody who's not obese runs an 11 minute mile, even if they're out of shape. Lol 245

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Yeah dude don't try to back peddle because you're a lying fatass. Nobody who's not obese runs an 11 minute mile, even if they're out of shape. Lol 245

if it makes you feel good then have at it...:lol I run an 11 min mile....I could do 10 but I'm not a runner...in fact I try to run no more than 20-30 min at a time..or else I'll lose the muscle mass I've worked hard to attain....ok Cardio Cop :lol..looks likes it's your passion..now put your Phys Ed. degree to work :lol

m>s
10-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Now he's trying to change it subtly to an 11 minute average for several miles rather than a 1 mile time..that's cute fatboy. You must be one of those fat people who think they're swole :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Now he's trying to change it subtly to an 11 minute average for several miles rather than a 1 mile time..that's cute fatboy. You must be one of those fat people who think they're swole :lol

dude stop playing retarded ok...in one of my very firsts posts to Ashbeeigh I mentioned that I run a 8 min mile for 1 mile....any miles over that and my avg will drop to 10-11 min / mile... ok Cardio Cop :lol

m>s
10-13-2013, 08:08 PM
8 minute mile is shit. i ran faster than that in jr high. quit lying and making excuses and just try to get to the gym more often.

m>s
10-13-2013, 08:11 PM
kool also probably thinks he's super swole because he can 1 rep max 200lbs :rollin

i did 230 back whenever i weighed 150lbs..i thought your whole shtick was playing the part of this black supremacist in order to piss off whitey? looks like not only are you mentally inferior, you're also athletically inferior to the white man.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:28 PM
kool also probably thinks he's super swole because he can 1 rep max 200lbs :rollin

i did 230 back whenever i weighed 150lbs..i thought your whole shtick was playing the part of this black supremacist in order to piss off whitey? looks like not only are you mentally inferior, you're also athletically inferior to the white man.

:sleep......yes Tyson I have a nice chest....stop beating round the bush....:lol@wanting to know how much I bench

m>s
10-13-2013, 08:35 PM
:lol mma fighter

just please don't ever try to act tough again on this forum. you're free to run around acting like a pervert and pretending to be a black guy, but after the 11 minute mile just don't ever act like a tough mma fighter ok.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:52 PM
:lol mma fighter

just please don't ever try to act tough again on this forum. you're free to run around acting like a pervert and pretending to be a black guy, but after the 11 minute mile just don't ever act like a tough mma fighter ok.

^ :rolleyes tyson... I would beat the everlasting shit outta you :lol.... you're too cute

m>s
10-13-2013, 09:06 PM
not on your best day son

silverblk mystix
10-13-2013, 09:14 PM

Hey, don't hate - I have a sticker on my car - it says;

"I know a real-life CUCK - he hangs out on Spurstalk.com"

I get asked about it all the time - in case you ever wonder who all the "guests" are that are always watching.

:rollin:rollin