PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Perkins punched a woman

Michael Jordan.
10-10-2013, 08:35 PM
http://nba.si.com/2013/10/10/kendrick-perkins-assault-change-oklahoma-city-thunder-texas-nightclub-fight/

:lmao Presti

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 08:38 PM
:lol Oklahoma
:lol Only things people do there are meth and beating their wives/girlfriends

HarlemHeat37
10-10-2013, 08:39 PM

:lol don't forget about fucking their family members, tbh..

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 08:45 PM
:lol don't forget about fucking their family members, tbh..
In Oklahoma, when they talk about "wives/girlfriends," the inbreeding is implied, tbh :lol

benefactor
10-10-2013, 09:37 PM
crofl keeping this faggot and letting Harden walk

Spur-Addict
10-10-2013, 09:41 PM
No. Fuckin'. Way. :lol

Church Perkins with the two piece McNugget
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Kendrick-Perkins.jpg

OKC
10-10-2013, 10:23 PM

Yeah...only this was in Texas.

My question is..if a guy that size punched a woman in the face with a closed fist....she'd be laid up in the ER with some sort of blatant physical evidence, which I doubt she has. Just some crackheads after a settlement, likely.

HI-FI
10-10-2013, 10:24 PM
meth is a helluva drug.

OKC
10-10-2013, 10:25 PM
meth is a helluva drug.

This is an alleged crime committed by a native Texan in the state of Texas.

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 10:27 PM
This is an alleged crime committed by a native Texan in the state of Texas.

Yet he plays for the Methlahoma Thunderefs and apparently has adopted all the local customs in MethKC :lol

Rogue
10-10-2013, 10:28 PM
sometimes bitches can be very annoying and I totally understand them niggas who've punched those bitches in certain situations. I remember when I was in the 3rd grade I once slapped a bitch cuz she sat next me and kept pestering me through the entire length of the class. and after I slapped that bitch she began crying in an exact bitch way and was too scared to snitch on me or talk anymore shit. Just like the old proverb gets it, a dog a bitch and a walnut three, the more you beat them the better they be

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Perkins ran from Z-Bo..Z-Bo chased him into the Locker room and then again in the parking lot..I heard Perkins nutted up when faced with a real Nigga like Z-Bo...:lmao

OKC
10-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Yet he plays for the Methlahoma Thunderefs and apparently has adopted all the local customs in MethKC :lol

Well if he wasn't a dumbass Texan he wouldn't have adopted such customs. Texans do enjoy adopting all things Oklahoma though. I think the entire OU roster is from Texas and all the damn cars driving around Norman have Texas plates and OU student parking stickers.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 10:40 PM
you can actually hear Z-Bo saying in this vid: "Nigga I'll beat your ass"

EHOVd7Ix0P8

td4mvp2k
10-10-2013, 11:01 PM
crofl keeping this faggot and letting Harden walk

AchillesHeel
10-10-2013, 11:37 PM
:lmao OKC

:lol Harden for Kevin Martin(1 yr rental), Jeremy Lamb and pick(s)
:lol RWB knee injury
:lol beta having to lead a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs until alpha returns
:lol Porkins

AaronY
10-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Sounds like they deserved it tbh. Also if you read the article he knocked both of them down/out with one punch so am proud of him

thunderup
10-11-2013, 01:26 AM
Then this:

Yeah...only this was in Texas.
:lmao Clipper Nation is so stupid. Crack-head product showing his intellect.

Michael Jordan.
10-11-2013, 01:44 AM
:lol Thunderfan blaming Texas when he plays for the Thunder
:lol having to Travel back to Texas to even go to a club
:lol bringing his stash of meth back from OKC

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 01:54 AM
I don't recall him doing this as a Celtic, so he clearly learned about beating women in MethKC, tbh....

Sean Cagney
10-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Perkins ran from Z-Bo..Z-Bo chased him into the Locker room and then again in the parking lot..I heard Perkins nutted up when faced with a real Nigga like Z-Bo...:lmao

Z Bo aint no fucking JOKE man, remember some not to fuck with and him, Kenyon and Jax were on the short list of those you should not fuck with.

2pac > Kobe
10-11-2013, 02:06 AM
you goin to jail now

OKC
10-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Z Bo aint no fucking JOKE man, remember some not to fuck with and him, Kenyon and Jax were on the short list of those you should not fuck with.

Please. What are they gonna do? Scowl and throw a couple haymakers before teammates and refs step in? Who gives a shit. There's guys in this world not to mess with...and none of them play in the NBA.

Sean Cagney
10-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Please. What are they gonna do? Scowl and throw a couple haymakers before teammates and refs step in? Who gives a shit. There's guys in this world not to mess with...and none of them play in the NBA.

I bet a few of those guys in the NBA can actually fight some..... Whatever though he was scared of Z BO and thats all there is to it. I thought he looked for him after the game too?

DMC
10-11-2013, 02:06 PM
God hates Oklahoma. That's why he sends so many tornadoes through it.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Thread title makes me laugh.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Just demonstrating his fundamental christian values tbh

elmanutres
10-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Well if he wasn't a dumbass Texan he wouldn't have adopted such customs. Texans do enjoy adopting all things Oklahoma though. I think the entire OU roster is from Texas and all the damn cars driving around Norman have Texas plates and OU student parking stickers.
The only good thing about oklahoma is that Texas Longhorn playing on your team

OKC
10-11-2013, 03:41 PM
The only good thing about oklahoma is that Texas Longhorn playing on your team

I don't know man, I don't even watch college football and don't care a thing about OU. I'm just shooting the shit with the rest of you.

OKC
10-11-2013, 03:42 PM
I bet a few of those guys in the NBA can actually fight some..... Whatever though he was scared of Z BO and thats all there is to it. I thought he looked for him after the game too?

I don't know. Perkins can't even hold on to a basketball. I wouldn't really expect him to show an extreme amount of coordination in a fight. Either way, I don't think he's a bad guy despite the smoke he blows on the court. LIke him or not, you gotta realize these guys are gonna have bogus allegations brought up against them by losers looking for a quick payday.

callo1
10-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Most overrated scrub in the game tbh.

The Reckoning
10-12-2013, 07:27 AM
I don't know man, I don't even watch college football and don't care a thing about OU. I'm just shooting the shit with the rest of you.

startrekfacepalm.gif