PDA

View Full Version : House GOP is Nuts

Nbadan
10-10-2013, 10:15 PM
These are the people holding America hostage.....

“We are seeing that in our time. Yes it gives us fear in some respects because we want the retirement that our parents enjoyed. Well they will, if they know Jesus Christ.”

“Rather than seeing this as a negative, we need to rejoice, Maranatha Come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand,” Bachmann added later.

m>s
10-10-2013, 10:16 PM
you scared faggot? right wing extremist in the house

Trainwreck2100
10-10-2013, 10:58 PM
you scared faggot? right wing extremist in the house

I am

Trainwreck2100
10-10-2013, 10:59 PM
scared, not a faggot

m>s
10-10-2013, 11:00 PM
I am

if you're a communist or a leftist then you have good reason to be, renounce your ways before it's too late brother

Trainwreck2100
10-10-2013, 11:01 PM
if you're a communist or a leftist then you have good reason to be, renounce your ways before it's too late brother

Fuck you, nothing's worse than stupid people with power and money backing them.

m>s
10-10-2013, 11:03 PM

you can call them stupid all you want, but this has a lot of parallels to another certain party who rose to power in 1933. the 2nd american revolution is coming soon and everyone can feel it...it's the job of those with a good moral compass to stamp out communism where we see it rear its ugly head.

m>s
10-10-2013, 11:04 PM
america has always been a christian priding itself on its christian values and morals since the beginning, and we're here to ensure that it stays that way. this decadence and communism that has taken root is going to be removed and stamped out of our society, and if you don't like it tough shit.

TSA
10-10-2013, 11:07 PM

Yet you voted for them.

Nbadan
10-10-2013, 11:08 PM
As I said, the GOP is nuts...

m>s
10-10-2013, 11:09 PM
As I said, the GOP is nuts...

so move to Russia..this is our country

except they wouldn't have you because you're only communist in ideology, your shitty brown skin probably wouldn't be welcomed

TSA
10-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Both sides are fucked, to say otherwise is dishonest.

Nbadan
10-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Where is the Dem saying this is the end times?

TSA
10-10-2013, 11:26 PM
'The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here." Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.'

Trainwreck2100
10-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Yet you voted for them.

Bullshit

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 11:37 PM
There's plenty of those on both sides of the aisle, tbh :lol

TSA
10-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Bullshit

You voted for neither Dem or Repub?

Trainwreck2100
10-10-2013, 11:54 PM
You voted for neither Dem or Repub?

My presidential vote was a write in "both these assholes suck"

TSA
10-10-2013, 11:59 PM
:tu

Looks like we'll be doing the same until we die.

Trainwreck2100
10-11-2013, 12:00 AM
There's plenty of those on both sides of the aisle, tbh :lol

I'll give you that but career politicians would at least do what's best for their interests. The tea party is putting the R's on a lifeboat, and shooting the boat, while everyone is still in the boat. That boat is america

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:51 AM
I'll give you that but career politicians would at least do what's best for their interests. The tea party is putting the R's on a lifeboat, and shooting the boat, while everyone is still in the boat. That boat is america

The end result is the exact same whether it's career politicians helping themselves and their crook lobbyist friends or the Tea Party dragging down the GOP - average Americans get fucked over....

Jacob1983
10-11-2013, 01:16 AM
You can write "assholes" on a write in vote? I voted for the libertarian bubba for president. Sooner or later, Americans will finally grow some balls and tell the Republicans and Democrats to fuck off once and for all.

ElNono
10-11-2013, 02:04 AM
The end result is the exact same whether it's career politicians helping themselves and their crook lobbyist friends or the Tea Party dragging down the GOP - average Americans get fucked over....

It really isn't the same, because there's different degrees of fucked over, and because the system isn't built for a third party. The endgame is that a completely weakened party hands the other party the remnant of power, which will get abused.

Unfortunately, I don't see the massive butthurt of angry tea potties since Magic Negro was re-elected subsiding until he's out of office, tbh.