PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Beasley injures himself by smacking his own head

AchillesHeel
10-11-2013, 04:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2tJ2BO2sGo

Michael Beasley is pretty hard on himself sometimes. Beasley received his first minutes of playing time and he was great. He scored nine points in his first five minutes of action and was diving on the floor and doing things coaches generally like to see out of players trying to make a roster. Of course, Beasley also did something a little odd after one offensive play. Upset with himself over missing a shot, Beasley started punching himself in the head while running back on defense. He punched himself so hard that he needed treatment after the game from the Heat's trainer. Steel compresses (like the ones cut doctors use in boxing) were applied to Beasley's brow in the locker room.

http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2013/10/three-things-from-tonight.html

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
10-11-2013, 04:26 AM
isnt he on mle or minimum from the cheat? lol another tosser

Rogue
10-11-2013, 08:42 AM
When I was in high school I often punched myself hard in the head too every time I came across a math or physics question that I didn't know the answer to, but thankfully I never got so much muscle in my arms.

racm
10-11-2013, 08:44 AM
isnt he on mle or minimum from the cheat? lol another tosser

He's on a camp contract. Although Heat fans seem to think he'll last into the season, there's a good chance he doesn't.

Dex
10-11-2013, 10:02 AM
He's on a camp contract. Although Heat fans seem to think he'll last into the season, there's a good chance he doesn't.

Not if he keeps destroying what few precious brain cells he has left.

The Reckoning
10-11-2013, 10:16 AM
not many brain cells left to destroy. dude will be alright.

tlongII
10-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Rodney Stuckey broke his thumb in his car's door jam yesterday. That was worse.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 10:49 AM
The dumbest NBA injury of all time is STILL D-Rose gashing his arm with a knife while trying to peel an apple in bed, tbh :lol

Dex
10-11-2013, 11:09 AM
The dumbest NBA injury of all time is STILL D-Rose gashing his arm with a knife while trying to peel an apple in bed, tbh :lol

Yes, because I'm sure that is exactly what happened.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Yes, because I'm sure that is exactly what happened.
http://deadspin.com/5104510/derrick-rose-injured-in-freak-apple-peeling-incident

Dex
10-11-2013, 11:57 AM
http://deadspin.com/5104510/derrick-rose-injured-in-freak-apple-peeling-incident

I remember the report. I just don't think that's how the injury actually happened.

Come on, it's 2013. Do you really think an NBA superstar is going to be sitting around in bed peeling an apple with a knife? And then somehow manage to roll over on it to the point of requiring 10 stitches?

I call bullshit.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:01 PM
This is the retard who cheated on his SAT's we're talking about here, it's sadly not that much of a stretch :lol

anakha
10-11-2013, 01:21 PM
The dumbest NBA injury of all time is STILL Amar'e punching the fire extinguisher case and screwing over his team all the more in the playoffs, tbh :lol

FIFY

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Wasn't there a guy who tried to throw down some crazy dunk on a dead ball and ended up tearing something? I feel like I saw this video and it took place in Boston, anyone remember this?

CitizenDwayne
10-11-2013, 01:30 PM
^ I believe it was Tony Allen

Mori Chu
10-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Heat fans, enjoy Michael Beasley back. You can keep him.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Yup, it was Allen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le8rMnL56w8

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:35 PM

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:35 PM
fuckin fag beat me to it

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:36 PM
:cry

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:36 PM
You sick bastard.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Sit boy, sit. Good boy. Now stay, STAY. Good.

:lol following me around different parts of ST but claiming others are obsessed with you

D-Wade
10-11-2013, 01:39 PM
A good sign imo. He looked good when he was in. Dude just wants to impress The King, Three and Riles but was a bit too hard on himself as we saw last night.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:41 PM
shut up leeto, aint no one following your faggot ass around, i was in this thread before you came in here.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:42 PM
idk why you're trying to act all big and bad on the web, how old are you anyways? i don't wanna have to beat the shit out of an old man

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:43 PM
A good sign imo. Dude wants to impress The King, Three and Riles but was a bit too hard on himself as we saw last night.

It's kinda childish and immature though. Beasley has a lot of talent but I really don't think he'll ever amount to much, he got waived by one of the worst teams in the league and has jumped from team to team over the last few years. Off the top of my head Zach Randolph is the only recent player who was very talented but labeled as a headcase with attitude problems that ended up becoming what he could've been and maturing. For some reason I have a hard time believing a guy with "Supercool Beas" tattooed across his back is going to ever become a mentally fortified player in this league imo. I'd say I hope he proves me wrong because he makes stoners look bad :lol but then again he plays for the stacked Heat, so I hope he fails horribly :toast

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:44 PM
idk why you're trying to act all big and bad on the web, how old are you anyways? i don't wanna have to beat the shit out of an old man
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

AchillesHeel
10-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Yup, it was Allen

:lmao

Seriously... That's fucked up on so many levels, from the dunk attempt, to the teammates doing a poor job carrying this nigga off... I wish it happened to Kirby, tbh.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:47 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
:lmaoGood one, but come on, you can do better than that.

The Reckoning
10-11-2013, 01:47 PM

bravo

AchillesHeel
10-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Since we're talking about stupid injuries, get a load of this:

In the fall of 1988, Bird was attempting a comeback from dual-Achilles surgery when he permenantly injured in his back. How? He was undercut by Michael Jordan, who then fell on Bird...in the Kenny Rogers Charity Basketball Tournament in Kentucky. According to his second autobiography, Bird Watching: On Playing and Coaching The Game I Love, Bird said: "We were in the final minutes of this charity basketball game when I went up for a rebound and came down a little sideways. Michael Jordan was going for the ball too, and he landed on my back. Right away I knew I was in trouble. I had torn additional portions of the disc wall, and my back was really traumatized. I didn't know it then, all the way back in 1989, but that was the beginning of the end…I never came all the way back." Yet another reason I hate Michael Jordan.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Damn, Jordan crippled Bird, never knew that

DMC
10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
You have to say "I was in the teams, but my records were destroyed in the St Louis fire some time ago so there's no BUD/S class record of me, but I was there"