PDA

View Full Version : celebrities with slanted teeth

Rogue
10-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Tom Cruise:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/gtihy.jpg

and my goddess:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/avjcd.jpg

and they're both New Yorkers, is it coincidence? does it have anything to do with the NY accent? or the foods New Yorkers eat?

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 10:54 AM
weirdo

UZER
10-11-2013, 11:18 AM
What other celebrities have blue lines on their face? That's what I wanna know.

Rogue
10-11-2013, 09:04 PM
I drew the lines myself to help viewers recognize how slanted their teeth are, imho. And yes, even my goddess isn't perfect :depressed

My goddess's lower teeth look even more fucked-up and that's why she always tries to hide them behind her lower lip when smiling.

cantthinkofanything
10-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Jewell has jacked up teeth and she's way hotter than your whore goddess.

The Reckoning
10-12-2013, 12:14 AM
girls with crooked teeth give better head

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2013, 12:26 AM
What do you call a nigra ho with braces?

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker

InRareForm
10-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Thread is misaligned tbh..

apalisoc_9
10-12-2013, 04:45 AM
yeah know there's quite a few good actors with crooked teeth for some reason. I mean they could fix it up, I'm not sure why they don't.

The Reckoning
10-12-2013, 04:48 AM
yeah know there's quite a few good actors with crooked teeth for some reason. I mean they could fix it up, I'm not sure why they don't.

true facts. teeth are really only essential in the US. and in hollywood, if an actor/actress looks too superficial, they usually don't get a role.

lefty
10-12-2013, 04:34 PM
who cares

if you are good looking, you can have slanted teeth

Rogue
10-12-2013, 07:40 PM
having fucked-up teeth ain't no fun imho it causes great discomforts. my teeth are also mispositioned to some extent. I tried to fix that shit by myself last summer, although I succeeded moving several teeth towards the right direction by one or two millimeters but i still can't close my mouth with each upper tooth finding and meeting the exactly right lower counterpart. And i'm only feeling comfortable chewing food with the right half of my teeth and often just swallow those shits without chewing at all which supposedly raises the workload on my stomach imho.

Rogue
10-12-2013, 08:52 PM
this guy ^, if I remember correct he's appeared in two films that also cast my goddess- Ghost world and The island. one of the few lucky bastards who've worked together with my goddess multiple times, that also include Chris Evans, my nigga Downey, Hugh MF'N Jackman, Grandpa Woody, Samuel Jackson and Agent Coulson (forgot the actor's name :lol), am I missing anyone else?

Rogue
10-12-2013, 09:01 PM
actors and the number of movies they've co-worked with my goddess on (not counting the Avengers 2):

Chris Evans - 4 (perfect score, nanny diaries, avengers, Captain America the winter soldier)
Samuel Jackson - 3 (Ironman 2, the Avengers, the Spirit)
my nigga Downey - 3 (Ironman 2, the Avengers, Chef)
Agent Coulson - 3 (Ironman 2, the Avengers, In Good Company)
Huge Jackman - 2 (Scoop, the prestige)