PDA

View Full Version : All hail our Lord thy God Spiderman, I have proof he exists

Pages : [1] 2

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 10:34 AM
I have some irrefutable evidence that Spiderman exists and that he is our loving and compassionate lord and savior. Check out the evidence:

In Forest Hills, Queens (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Hills,_Queens), New York City (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City),[28] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man#cite_note-kempton-33) high school (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_school) student Peter Parker is a science-whiz orphan living with his Uncle Ben (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Ben) and Aunt May (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aunt_May). He was bitten by a radioactive (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive) spider (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider) (erroneously classified as an insect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect) in the panel) at a science exhibit and "acquires the agility and proportionate strength of an arachnid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnid)."[29] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man#cite_note-Debut-34) Along with super strength, he gains the ability to adhere to walls and ceilings. Through his native knack for science, he develops a gadget that lets him fire adhesive webbing of his own design through small, wrist-mounted barrels. Initially seeking to capitalize on his new abilities, he dons a costume and, as "Spider-Man",

-wikipedia article supporting my claim

Now, let's take a further look. Some will say he never existed, but let's look at the facts. New York is a city in the USA, this is irrefutable fact. Because we know this place is real, and because we have so many depictions of Spiderman and tales of him selflessly endangering himself to save the common man from dangerous situations and criminals, we can logically conceive that these are true and that because of these facts, Spiderman is in fact a real supernatural being lurking in the Northeast, protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

Here's some more photographic evidence:

http://www.mydownloadcity.com/images/english-movies/SpiderMan-2/SpiderMan-2-Movie-In-Hindi-English-Dual-Audio-Free-Download-HD-BRRip-Screenshots-111.jpg

-Spiderman sharing an elevator with a normal everyday guy, he does not discriminate against anyone unlike other gods

http://dontforgetatowel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/spiderman-2.jpg

-Spiderman attempting save a train of people from certain death. We know trains exist and, once again, we know New York is a real place so this definitely happened. Can't dispute this empirical evidence

http://alienbee.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/spiderman-fan-shot-2.jpg

-Spiderman proving to children everywhere he is real and he will look out for their prayers, unlike other deities who seem to be deaf to the cries of human suffering or busy helping a sports team win their contest

Furthermore, we have many texts describing the life and and times of Spiderman, check out this obviously factual printed, textual evidence:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Amazing_Fantasy_15.jpg

-Early depiction of the first appearances of Spiderman and his origins. Once again, because the places depicted are in fact 100% real we can assume that this text is not a false detailing or myth story or collection of parables. This is basically Gensis in terms of Spiderman.

And even still there is stronger evidence in the form of filmed occurences of his appearances and life:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120501184841/marvelmovies/images/4/4b/Amazing_Spider-Man_theatrical_poster_02.jpg

-Without a doubt verifies my claim. I mean what kind of person would create a fiction with so much detail for no reason? To teach some kind of lesson? To provide people with an outlet to absolve them of their stresses and fear? To control the mass followers through indoctrination of this tale? No, that doesn't make any sense. The only explanation is that Spiderman is real and that he is the one true god on earth as there is so much evidence supporting his existence and accounts of him saving countless people in danger despite expecting nothing in return.

So there you have it, I'm sorry if I just turned your world upside down but I was pretty shocked when I came to this revelation. Before you hurl insults and try to claim this is false or bullshit, just remember one thing: WWSMD?

RD2191
10-11-2013, 10:39 AM
1/10, stupid, unoriginal, predictable

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 10:41 AM
1/10, stupid, unoriginal, predictable
Translation: :cry "This hit too close to home for me as a dumb Jeebotard!" :cry

OP dropping truthbombs, tbh....

RD2191
10-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Truth Bombs?:lmao

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Truth Bombs?:lmao
Yes, certified truthbombs about the idiotic "logic" used by Jeebotards such as yourself to justify blind faith in an invisible sky man :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes, certified truthbombs about the idiotic "logic" used by Jeebotards such as yourself to justify blind faith in an invisible sky man :lol
Who said I believed that he was the son of God? I said to provide evidence that a historical Jesus did not exist and no one has been able to do that. By the way do you ever get tired of sucking so much dick to fit in?

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 10:54 AM
:lmao

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Who said I believed that he was the son of God? I said to provide evidence that a historical Jesus did not exist and no one has been able to do that. By the way do you ever get tired of sucking so much dick to fit in?

Does your mystical bearded god approve of the way you talk to others?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 10:57 AM
There's no real evidence that Jesus existed either, I'm waiting for some actual evidence other than "this guy said so." Lot's of people say they saw big foot, the lochness monster, and aliens throughout history as well. They must all be right

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 10:58 AM
:lol claiming you don't believe Jesus was the son of god because of how ridiculous you look

Once again, most of the people in the other thread agree that Jesus was a real guy. So do I. But that doesn't mean anything or prove anything regarding the validity of your precious fairy tale

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:00 AM
I mean there's plenty of textual evidence supporting the epic of Gilgamesh and that he was a real king or Uruk so I guess everything in that book is factual :lol plenty of recorded "evidence" by the greeks/romans that their gods existed. so we're assuming because some people said some things that support your opinion they must be true!

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Well scholars who are much more credible than you consider Tacitus a reliable source of Roman history.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Are you going to try and deny that?

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh and you blindly believe in a modern day scholar over a Roman Historian? :lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:07 AM
:cry:cry:cry Who said I believed that he was the son of God? :cry I said to provide evidence that a historical Jesus did not exist and no one has been able to do that. :cry By the way do you ever get tired of sucking so much dick to fit in? :cry:cry:cry

DisAsTerBot
10-11-2013, 11:07 AM
evidence does not equal blindly believing. but i wouldn't expect you to know the difference

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 11:08 AM
May as well try to prove king Leonidas of Sparta existed, or Aristotle, or Nero, or Noah, or Moses, or Buddha, or emperor Constantine, or Julias Ceasar, or John the Baptist, or Paul the Apostle, etc.
How do you do that?

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:11 AM
May as well try to prove king Leonidas of Sparta existed, or Aristotle, or Nero, or Noah, or Moses, or Buddha, or emperor Constantine, or Julias Ceasar, or John the Baptist, or Paul the Apostle, etc.
How do you do that?
They can't. They are going on faith. I doubt any of them are archaeologist or historical scholars. All of the so called evidence they have is from books and the internet. And how do they really know that they are reliable sources? They don't. So then why do they believe in it and accept it as truth? Because they have FAITH. Simple as that.

Clipper Nation
Btw, we all know you're a Jeebotard, as evident from how you sucked off Kool with the quickness for his retarded "you automatically believe in God if you believe in morality" take, your meltdown over the existence of Jesus being questioned, as well as your own garden-variety Jeebotard takes on wedge issues like gay marriage.... you can drop the "who said I'm a Christian?" schtick now, because it ain't working :lol

DisAsTerBot
holy shit you are retarded jeebs

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:13 AM
So according to Kony nothing before the day he was born existed. And I mean we can't possibly trust books written before him because he wasn't there. I guess Kony believes that human civilization came to be the day he was born.

DisAsTerBot
Btw, we all know you're a Jeebotard, as evident from how you sucked off Kool with the quickness for his retarded "you automatically believe in God if you believe in morality" take, your meltdown over the existence of Jesus being questioned, as well as your own garden-variety Jeebotard takes on wedge issues like gay marriage.... you can drop the "who said I'm a Christian?" schtick now, because it ain't working :lol

:lol what was his take on gay marriage

RD2191
No really, when did I once say I was a christian?

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:19 AM
He agreed with Avante's retarded take that homosexuality is unnatural because their fairy tale book said so, despite the plethora of studies (with both humans and animals) showing it's an inherent trait at birth that is somehow genetically expressed, tbh....

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:20 AM
So according to Kony nothing before the day he was born existed. And I mean we can't possibly trust books written before him because he wasn't there. I guess Kony believes that human civilization came to be the day he was born.

Here we go with the deflecting and twisting of the arguments, classical symptoms of massive anal hemorrhaging

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 11:21 AM

robby = new avante

shit for brains

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:23 AM
He agreed with Avante's retarded take that homosexuality is unnatural because their fairy tale book said so, despite the plethora of studies (with both humans and animals) showing it's an inherent trait at birth that is somehow genetically expressed, tbh....

I'll say that it is "unnatural" in the sense that it is probably some kind of gene mutation or defect because evolution doesn't favor those who cannot reproduce. But as far as people being gay or getting married or adopting kids, I really don't see why jeebotards care so much. The sanctity of marriage thing is such bullshit considering half or more marriages end in divorce which is not allowed based on fairytale teachings

RD2191
:lmaoNo one is born gay, you're a dumbass. And there are arguments for both sides. And they both take faith to believe in, I doubt you have done the research yourself so you have to take someone else's word for it.

RD2191
robby = new avante

shit for brains
:cry

Spur|n|Austin
:lmaoNo one is born gay, you're a dumbass. And there are arguments for both sides. And they both take faith to believe in, I doubt you have done the research yourself so you have to take someone else's word for it.

holy shit you are retarded.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:24 AM
spur n austin why keep acknowledging:lmao me if you have such a problem with me? because you wanna follow the crown and your lil butt buddies?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:24 AM
:lmaoNo one is born gay

And there you have it. Completely verified as a totally brain dead jeebotard dumbass. Please do respond with some more emoticons and assertions that your false beliefs are correct, that'll really tell me off!

Jesus
10-11-2013, 11:25 AM
:lmao some of you simply don't understand what faith is.

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 11:26 AM
spur n austin why keep acknowledging:lmao me if you have such a problem with me? because you wanna follow the crown and your lil butt buddies?

Nah man, because this is fucking great - you keep trying to make points but keep digging yourself deeper into the retard trap; I'm sure everyone else is enjoying it too.

The Reckoning
10-11-2013, 11:27 AM
well done

clambake
10-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Nah man, because this is fucking great - you keep trying to make points but keep digging yourself deeper into the retard trap; I'm sure everyone else is enjoying it too.

i am. thank you

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:29 AM
well done

trolling jeebotard gnsf is an art :toast

Clipper Nation
:lmaoNo one is born gay, you're a dumbass.
And you claim you're not a Jeebotard :lol

Most scientists agree that there's a biological/genetic origin for homosexuality in the womb, they just haven't reached an agreement on how it plays out, tbh....

And they both take faith to believe in, I doubt you have done the research yourself so you have to take someone else's word for it.
There's a huge difference between having faith in tangible research and evidence and having blind faith in an invisible sky man and a book of fairy tales :lol

Joseph Kony
i am. thank you

you're welcome :) i aim to expose the stupid so we all know who to never take seriously.

Satan
10-11-2013, 11:30 AM

I always get a kick out of when they suddenly do. :lmao

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:33 AM
And you claim you're not a Jeebotard :lol

Most scientists agree that there's a biological/genetic origin for homosexuality in the womb, they just haven't reached an agreement on how it plays out, tbh....

There's a huge difference between having faith in tangible research and evidence and having blind faith in an invisible sky man and a book of fairy tales :lol

Why is this so hard to understand? :lol

I'm still waiting for him to come up with an answer for why, despite the fact that the "majority" of his biased biblical scholars believe in Jesus, the vast majority of people on earth and throughout time don't believe Jesus was anything but another preacher. Or why despite his claims regarding the validity of the majority opinion, that he discredits the large majority of modern day scientists who believe in the bible is false and full of claims not rooted in reality or even the realm of possibility.

Spur|n|Austin

They aren't my butt buddies either, I haven't turned gay yet. What exactly turns people gay by the way, the teacher at your Sunday school who keeps ya after class?

Blake

I always get a kick out of when they suddenly do. :lmao

nobody gets a kick out of this puppet show

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Actually we are finding evidence that homosexuals are a result of genetics. Whether that is a mutation or not is still up in the air simply because the practice or the act of homosexuality goes way back all the way to Ancient Rome and even farther to Sodom and Gomorrah.
So what's the point?

And the great majority of scientists believe the bible is Not Literal historically, and not that it isn't a decent historical text. Most think it loosely defines history of those times in that area whereas only a fanatic would use it in a literal sense IMHO.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:34 AM
rofl at people who disagree with his completely retarded takes being "butt buddies" :lol I've probably never directly spoken to most of the people shitting on you outside of the two threads that you're being exposed for your stupidity in :lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Actually we are finding evidence that homosexuals are a result of genetics. Whether that is a mutation or not is still up in the air simply because the practice or the act of homosexuality goes way back all the way to Ancient Rome and even farther to Sodom and Gomorrah.
So what's the point?

:toast

A believer with a sense of logic and reason. I don't support your overall views or opinions but I can respect your willingness to discuss in a constructive matter, concede points, and interject with solid observations. Kudos :tu

RD2191
But still no evidence to support that Jesus did not exist, where is it guys?

Blake
So what's the point?

The point is that God hates what he created.

Paradox

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
rofl at people who disagree with his completely retarded takes being "butt buddies" :lol I've probably never directly spoken to most of the people shitting on you outside of the two threads that you're being exposed for your stupidity in :lol
It's just another common dumbass GNSF "comeback," tbh.... all they have is "FUK YUOR TEEM CLOUN LOLOLOL," "U MAD," "RING COWNT LULZ," and "EVERY1 WHO DISAGREEZ W/ ME IS TRYING 2 HARD 2 FIT IN!!!111one"

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
nobody gets a kick out of this puppet show

The sad part is he logged into the Jesus troll just to reply to this thread then logged into the Satan troll to respond to himself. ST troll game evolves yet these old mouse trolls are still living in 2004. Just sad

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 11:38 AM

Jesus did exist, so does David Blaine. They are both decent magicians, but I'd give the edge to Blaine.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Anyone?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:39 AM

Who is arguing that position? Are you so fucking deluded, stubborn, and plainly stupid to not grasp that not a single person has claimed that jesus didn't exist at all outright? This from the dumbfuck that keeps whining about :cry when did I say I was a christian :cry

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:39 AM
So what's the point?
It's also been seen in various animal populations, such as female mice missing the FucM gene being attracted to other female mice and exhibiting masculine sexual behavior, tbh.... that suggests that Jeebotards' retarded take that homosexuality is a sin that evil humans made up and chose is indeed retarded....

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Jesus did exist, so does David Blaine. They are both decent magicians, but I'd give the edge to Blaine.
Okay then. So I was right all along, I am not arguing that Jesus was or wasn't a miracle worker or son of God. I am simply stating that a man named Jesus did exist in ancient times.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
The sad part is he logged into the Jesus troll just to reply to this thread then logged into the Satan troll to respond to himself. ST troll game evolves yet these old mouse trolls are still living in 2004. Just sad
It's too bad that all those trolls belong to Mouse instead of someone who's actually funny, because they do have potential, tbh....

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:43 AM
1. Retarded opinions/point of view
2. Posts laden with logical fallacies
3. Consistently responds with ad hominem
4. Ignores people who are shitting on him
5. Parroting the same thing over and over without acknowledging that no one is arguing that point
6. Thinks homosexuality is something you can just wake up an choose to do
7. Sources wikipedia and the Bible
8. Makes claims about the majority of long dead "scholars" believing something making it true yet refusing to acknowledge modern science's consensus that the bible is full of shit and doesn't understand how this is the same logic he is using to support his "faith"
9. Openly admitted already that he has no real evidence and that it's just "faith"
10. Sucked off Koolaid man and applauded him for his "truth bombs"

massive faggot confirmed

Blake
10-11-2013, 11:44 AM

point of the op

You're slow

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 11:44 AM
The point is that God hates what he created.

Paradox

Not necessarily.
We only know that God does not approve of the ACT of homosexuality, not the homosexuals themselves.

There is written evidence already spoken of above.
There is archeological evidence in such things as the Shroud of Turin etc.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:45 AM

" :lol so jesus existed so i am right! take that idiots even though no one said jesus didn't exist! im right all along! :lol "

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Virtually all modern scholars ofantiquity agree that Jesus existed, and most biblicalscholars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_scholar) and classical historians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_antiquity) see the theories of his non-existenceas effectively refuted.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-Ehrman285-1)[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-Grantmajority-3)[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-Burridge34-4)[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-voorst16-9)[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-DunnPaul35-10)[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-Stanton145-11) In antiquity, the existence of Jesuswas never denied by those who opposed Christianity.[28] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-Rahner730-28)[29] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-voorst15-29) Robert E. Van Voorst (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_E._Van_Voorst) states that the idea of thenon-historicity of the existence of Jesus has always been controversial, andhas consistently failed to convince virtually all scholars of many disciplines.[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-voorst16-9) There is, however, widespreaddisagreement among scholars on the details of the life of Jesus mentioned inthe gospel narratives, and on the meaning of his teachings.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#cite_note-MAPowell168-5)

clambake
10-11-2013, 11:47 AM
i think i'll start calling myself a biblical scholar.

RD2191
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSy1NQx2bJE

RD2191
Kony tbh

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Religites can't even agree on the validity of religion at all :lol

Here we have this smelly bean3r making all kinds of stupid claims and supporting his claims with bible verses and claiming victory when no one disputed jesus' existence to begin with

Then we have xmas, a religious person who accepts that the Bible is not infallable and acknowledges that homosexuality is most likely a result of gene mutation

Then we have Skull, a zealot who would say both of these guys are completely stupid and their understanding of their religion is completely wrong and twisted

ST makes me laugh :lol

symple19
10-11-2013, 11:49 AM
1. Retarded opinions/point of view
2. Posts laden with logical fallacies
3. Consistently responds with ad hominem
4. Ignores people who are shitting on him
5. Parroting the same thing over and over without acknowledging that no one is arguing that point
6. Thinks homosexuality is something you can just wake up an choose to do
7. Sources wikipedia and the Bible
8. Makes claims about the majority of long dead "scholars" believing something making it true yet refusing to acknowledge modern science's consensus that the bible is full of shit and doesn't understand how this is the same logic he is using to support his "faith"
9. Openly admitted already that he has no real evidence and that it's just "faith"
10. Sucked off Koolaid man and applauded him for his "truth bombs"

massive faggot confirmed

:tu

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/meh.ro10588.jpg

clambake
10-11-2013, 11:49 AM
i've determined that kony is a biblical scholar.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Still trying to claim victory regarding the existence of Jesus when it has been stated like a million fucking times that no one here is arguing that except the scholar who will be holding a press conference on the 19th?

I'm just waiting for the "I was trolling you guise all along!" admission of complete failure

RD2191
so according to the faggots in the club, people are born gay, god doesn't exist, and banging another mans wife is ok? you all are some sick fucks.

Blake

Joe Chalupa, imo. Same difference I guess.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Still trying to claim victory regarding the existence of Jesus when it has been stated like a million fucking times that no one here is arguing that except the scholar who will be holding a press conference on the 19th?

I'm just waiting for the "I was trolling you guise all along!" admission of complete failure
Not according to Leetonidas and RandomGuy, who I was mostly replying to in all of my comments

The Reckoning
10-11-2013, 11:51 AM
it's true that in academia "biblical scholars" are a dime a dozen and hardly anyone takes them seriously. usually they're extremely biased christians, radical atheists or plain nutcases.

and lol at over 70 people viewing this thread.

for example that one "biblical scholar" yall claimed to have found atlantis :lmao

i GUARANTEED that you would never hear of it again because that guy was full of shit. usually they are if they go to the popular media first before publishing in peer-reviewed journals.

but nooooooo0o0o0o you faygos wouldn't believe the Reck.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Then we have xmas, a religious person who accepts that the Bible is not infallable and acknowledges that homosexuality is most likely a result of gene mutation
To be fair, I don't think it's a mutation per se, I think it's just a genetic trait, no different from hair color, eye color, skin color, etc. that depends on the expression of genes during development....

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:52 AM

Here we have this smelly bean3r making all kinds of stupid claims and supporting his claims with bible verses and claiming victory when no one disputed jesus' existence to begin with

Then we have Skull, a zealot who would say both of these guys are completely stupid and their understanding of their religion is completely wrong and twisted

Yet you spend all of your time arguing with them on ST? Fucking loser. Your life must really be sad and pathetic.

Blake
10-11-2013, 11:53 AM
so according to the faggots in the club, people are born gay, god doesn't exist, and banging another mans wife is ok? you all are some sick fucks.

Why does thinking someone is born make them a sick fuck

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Okay so who here is a Scientist, Historian, or Scholar?

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:54 AM
:cry "Anyone who disagrees with my blind faith in an invisible sky man and his fairy tale book is a sick fuck!" :cry

RD2191
Banging another man in the ass or taking it in the ass isn't sick or disgusting? :lmao

clambake
i am a biblical scholar.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:56 AM
i am a biblical scholar.
Sweet.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Banging another man in the ass or taking it in the ass isn't sick or disgusting? :lmao
Just because you seem to care deeply about what consenting adults do in their bedroom doesn't mean everyone does, and doesn't your fairy tale book say to not be judgmental? :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 11:58 AM
You're the one that brought it up in the first place.

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 11:58 AM

You have your opinion. You can label me all you want, as religious whatever you think.
I on the other hand have my opinion, and that is that I am NOT a RELIGIOUS person. I know much better who I am than any of you ever will especially since NONE of you know me.
For your information so that you can make an educated label, I consider myself a SPIRITUAL person, there is a profound difference that I am not obliged to go into here.
I am also an amateur scientist with a background in physics, philosophy, and psychology as well as primarily a musician.
I do not claim to be a biblical scholar although I have been immersed in it since the age of two. This has led me to study most of the major religions and philosophies and faiths including Celtic Druidic and Wiccan on my way to uncovering as much truth as I can uncover.
So what else is new?

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 11:59 AM
You're the one that brought it up in the first place.
And you're the one judging people on genetic traits that they're born with based on your fairy-tale book calling it a sin :lol

Blake
10-11-2013, 12:01 PM

Ain't my thing, but if two consenting adults want to do it, what's it to you?

Blake
10-11-2013, 12:01 PM

Ain't my thing, but if two consenting adults want to do it, what's it to you?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Not according to Leetonidas and RandomGuy, who I was mostly replying to in all of my comments

RandomGuy never said that, only disputed your claim that virtually all scholars agree with your opinion. And Leetonidas plain as day stated that he didn't agree with the article's notion and that Jesus did in fact exist but that he wasn't a prophet/deity/divine figure/messiah/whatever (which is something you keep referencing in regards to your own thoughts). Face it, you're a butthurt jeebotard whose ass started bleeding when you read the thread he posted and start slinging shit at everyone despite no one claiming that jesus didn't exist, only that you're completely fucking stupid.

try again. it's like watching a cripple fall out of his wheelchair and struggle to get back into it :lol

Bobby Junk
10-11-2013, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=robdiazwoman's6872804Banging another man in the ass or taking it in the ass isn't sick or disgusting? :lmao[/QUOTE]
And licking a womans vagina isn't?

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:07 PM
RandomGuy never said that, only disputed your claim that virtually all scholars agree with your opinion. And Leetonidas plain as day stated that he didn't agree with the article's notion and that Jesus did in fact exist but that he wasn't a prophet/deity/divine figure/messiah/whatever (which is something you keep referencing in regards to your own thoughts). Face it, you're a butthurt jeebotard whose ass started bleeding when you read the thread he posted and start slinging shit at everyone despite no one claiming that jesus didn't exist, only that you're completely fucking stupid.

try again. it's like watching a cripple fall out of his wheelchair and struggle to get back into it :lol
Try what? I've already proved all 3 of you wrong. I proved my point. And just because you keep claiming that you won does not mean that you did. Is that how insecure you are that you have to keep insulting me and reassuring yourself that you are right and I am wrong? Like I said, you must lead a very sad existence.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:08 PM
And licking a womans vagina isn't?Who said anything about licking a womans vagina?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:08 PM
To be fair, I don't think it's a mutation per se, I think it's just a genetic trait, no different from hair color, eye color, skin color, etc. that depends on the expression of genes during development....

I'm not going to say I know for sure, since there isn't enough, you know, evidence (that thing rob bean3r doesn't seem to grasp) that my theory is correct, but being that, as I stated earlier, evolution wouldn't favor an organism that could only reproduce through sex with the opposite gender not being attracted to the gender that would ensure the survival of the human species, I think it's probably a mutation because while there really aren't negative consequences or crazy handicaps (physically) associated with being homosexual, the inability or lack of a desire to procreate is not a normal behavior. IMO

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Try what? I've already proved all 3 of you wrong. I proved my point. And just because you keep claiming that you won does not mean that you did? Is that how insecure you are that you have to keep insulting me and reassuring yourself that you are right and I am wrong? Like I said, you must lead a very sad existence.

Yet you spend all of your time arguing with them on ST? Fucking loser. Your life must really be sad and pathetic.

The irony is killing me. :lmao :lmao :lmao You're the only one who agrees with you, usually a sign that you're completely fucking wrong :lol

clambake
there's an air of serenity when you realize you share the earth with inferiors.

RD2191
I'm not going to say I know for sure, since there isn't enough, you know, evidence (that thing rob bean3r doesn't seem to grasp) that my theory is correct, but being that, as I stated earlier, evolution wouldn't favor an organism that could only reproduce through sex with the opposite gender not being attracted to the gender that would ensure the survival of the human species, I think it's probably a mutation because while there really aren't negative consequences or crazy handicaps (physically) associated with being homosexual, the inability or lack of a desire to procreate is not a normal behavior. IMO
Theory?:lmao calm down killer

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:11 PM
And sucking cocks and taking it in the butthole is pretty gross, but that really has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you're straight, you're not attracted to the same sex, that is not something you choice but a biological reaction in the brain. You are such a fucking ignorant piece of shit, you truly embody the dumbass bible thumping, delusional and close-minded american jeebotard

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:13 PM
And sucking cocks and taking it in the butthole is pretty gross, but that really has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you're straight, you're not attracted to the same sex, that is not something you choice but a biological reaction in the brain. You are such a fucking ignorant piece of shit, you truly embody the dumbass bible thumping, delusional and close-minded american jeebotard

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Why you mad tho Kony? If it's what I believe in then why do you care? Why does it bother you so much?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:16 PM
there's an air of serenity when you realize you share the earth with inferiors.

one of the reasons why i support eugenics tbh. people like this smelly fat fuck bean3r should be gassed every few years to thin out the stupidity in the heard. his existence is empty and meaningless, devoted to worshiping a false idol in the belief that he will go the sky palace upon death and do nothing but worship god for all eternity. sounds like a pretty fucking pointless existence devoid of any meaning or individual thought, which is ironic considering jeebotards hold the false notion that atheists have nothing to live for. quite the contrary, atheists have everything to live for because we know this is it, we don't try to absolve ourselves of responsibility of our actions by claiming god is testing us, satan is trying to deter us, or that god will fix things if we pray. No, we take responsibility for our own destiny and don't blame our situation on the will of god. fucking dumbass, life devoid of any real meaning and full of ignorance and bigotry. :lol i feel bad for your family for having to spend time around such an imbecile and weep for your children/future children because of the brainwashing indoctrination they will undoubtedly receive along the way to being taught to never think or reason for themselves. the only sad pathetic excuse for a mouthbreather in this discussion is you, smelly fucking bean3r :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:17 PM
:crySo mad tho:lmao

xmas1997

Jk, if you are going to quote me, then do so. Refrain from twisting my words to match your own twisted thoughts, please.

CN, you may be closer to the truth than meets the eye. At one point in time I used to think it was due to a product of learned behavior and could only be explained by behavioral psychologists like Pavlov or B. F. Skinner, but over the recent years with the newer scientific discoveries that are out now, I have adapted my opinion to reflect the times.

RD2191
Supports the gays but is a racist:lmao

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:18 PM
one of the reasons why i support eugenics tbh. people like this smelly fat fuck bean3r should be gassed every few years to thin out the stupidity in the heard. his existence is empty and meaningless, devoted to worshiping a false idol in the belief that he will go the sky palace upon death and do nothing but worship god for all eternity. sounds like a pretty fucking pointless existence devoid of any meaning or individual thought, which is ironic considering jeebotards hold the false notion that atheists have nothing to live for. quite the contrary, atheists have everything to live for because we know this is it, we don't try to absolve ourselves of responsibility of our actions by claiming god is testing us, satan is trying to deter us, or that god will fix things if we pray. No, we take responsibility for our own destiny and don't blame our situation on the will of god. fucking dumbass, life devoid of any real meaning and full of ignorance and bigotry. :lol i feel bad for your family for having to spend time around such an imbecile and weep for your children/future children because of the brainwashing indoctrination they will undoubtedly receive along the way to being taught to never think or reason for themselves. the only sad pathetic excuse for a mouthbreather in this discussion is you, smelly fucking bean3r :lol
:cry:cry

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Why you mad tho Kony? If it's what I believe in then why do you care? Why does it bother you so much?

Answer your own question first, trollop :lol you saw a thread that was counter to your beliefs and started crying like a little bitch. :lol If he wants to believe jesus doesn't exist why do you care so much? why have you spent such time and energy arguing with atheists who you claim won't read your "evidence" and won't listen to your convoluted bullshit?

rofl here we go with the " :lol lol ur so mad and im just laughing i troll you! lolololol :cry " bullshit again. I think I may have accidentally stumbled upon someone far more retarded than Koolaid/Avante :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Ok Kony, enlighten us. What is the point of your existence? To argue with so called jeebotards in an ST forum?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Jk, if you are going to quote me, then do so. Refrain from twisting my words to match your own twisted thoughts, please.

CN, you may be closer to the truth than meets the eye. At one point in time I used to think it was due to a product of learned behavior and could only be explained by behavioral psychologists like Pavlov or B. F. Skinner, but over the recent years with the newer scientific discoveries that are out now, I have adapted my opinion to reflect the times.

Elaborate? I could have sworn that you agreed that gayness was a result of genes and not a choice. How exactly am I matching what you said to my "twisted thoughts"

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Answer your own question first, trollop :lol you saw a thread that was counter to your beliefs and started crying like a little bitch. :lol If he wants to believe jesus doesn't exist why do you care so much? why have you spent such time and energy arguing with atheists who you claim won't read your "evidence" and won't listen to your convoluted bullshit?

rofl here we go with the " :lol lol ur so mad and im just laughing i troll you! lolololol :cry " bullshit again. I think I may have accidentally stumbled upon someone far more retarded than Koolaid/Avante :lol:cry:cry

Blake
10-11-2013, 12:21 PM
:crySo mad tho:lmao

you're clearly a happy guy here

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:22 PM

rofl here we go with the " :lol lol ur so mad and im just laughing i troll you! lolololol :cry " bullshit again. I think I may have accidentally stumbled upon someone far more retarded than Koolaid/Avante :lol
He posted the article to get a rise out of people and get a debate going. When I started rebutting his article he went on and on like a little bitch and resorted to name calling.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Ok Kony, enlighten us. What is the point of your existence? To argue with so called jeebotards in an ST forum?

Unlike jeebotards who think they know everything, I will concede that I have no idea with the point of existence is, but I seriously doubt it is to worship some dude in the sky so we can die and then worship him for eternity. I can only offer my opinion in an existentialist view, which is that there is no objective meaning to life, the universe was formed through random occurrences and we as human beings were lucky enough to be where we are today because of evolution. The meaning of life is what the person living it extracts from it and decides is important or valuable. Go ahead and try to make this into some bullshit and respond with your typical emoticons or whatever tired schtick you're playing with. It's of no consequence to me, you're a slave to primitive thinking and I am free to do and exist as I please. Your occupation of this planet affects me in no way other than having to suffer through your incompetence on an online forum.

Blake
10-11-2013, 12:25 PM
He posted the article to get a rise out of people and get a debate going. When I started rebutting his article he went on and on like a little bitch and resorted to name calling.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:26 PM

The first person to call anyone a name in that thread was you :lol you immediately called him an idiot and so fucking stupid. Given your hostile responses despite no provocation, I think the response was warranted.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:27 PM
:cry:cry

Once again ignoring the question and resorting to childish antics. This is some grade-A jeebotarding

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Pretty clear the atheists have won the debate convincingly... RobJeebotardiaz has been reduced to "U MAD??? :cry:cry ITZ FUNY CUZ UR TOTALY CRYING RITE NAO N YUO HAV NO LYFE" :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Unlike jeebotards who think they know everything, I will concede that I have no idea with the point of existence is, but I seriously doubt it is to worship some dude in the sky so we can die and then worship him for eternity. I can only offer my opinion in an existentialist view, which is that there is no objective meaning to life, the universe was formed through random occurrences and we as human beings were lucky enough to be where we are today because of evolution. The meaning of life is what the person living it extracts from it and decides is important or valuable. Go ahead and try to make this into some bullshit and respond with your typical emoticons or whatever tired schtick you're playing with. It's of no consequence to me, you're a slave to primitive thinking and I am free to do and exist as I please. Your occupation of this planet affects me in no way other than having to suffer through your incompetence on an online forum.
Who said I know everything or even the meaning of life? Or that I agree with everything that the Bible says? My argument with Leetonidas and RandomGuy was that a man named Jesus did exist in ancient times. I never said that he was the Messiah or the son of God. And yes you are free to do and exist as you please. That's what's awesome about this life.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Pretty clear the atheists have won the debate convincingly... RobJeebotardiaz has been reduced to "U MAD??? :cry:cry ITZ FUNY CUZ UR TOTALY CRYING RITE NAO N YUO HAV NO LYFE" :lol
Ight bro, I might be dumb but you take it to a whole new level. You aren't even funny.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Try what? I've already proved all 3 of you wrong. I proved my point. And just because you keep claiming that you won does not mean that you did. Is that how insecure you are that you have to keep insulting me and reassuring yourself that you are right and I am wrong? Like I said, you must lead a very sad existence.

You proved no one wrong with anything. You are one deluded mother fucker

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:31 PM
This is rebutting the article?

You're an idiot

This is so fucking stupid.
:lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:31 PM
You proved no one wrong with anything. You are one deluded mother fucker
And you proved what Kony?

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Who said I know everything or even the meaning of life? Or that I agree with everything that the Bible says? My argument with Leetonidas and RandomGuy was that a man named Jesus did exist in ancient times. I never said that he was the Messiah or the son of God. And yes you are free to do and exist as you please. That's what's awesome about this life.

you're so way off base in your assumptions. i never said i agreed with this dude or anything, i didn't know you could only post articles on this website that you agree with :lol i was just sharing something i saw earlier the day before and of course you come in here fagging this thread up. tbh i believe jesus was a real dude i just don't believe that he was divine or a messiah. this guy seems to think jesus wasn't real at all. so keep on making yourself look even more retarded, presumptuous gnsf :lol

tell me again where he said that a man named Jesus didn't exist

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:34 PM
You "proved" a point that literally nobody was arguing against, congrats :lol

You then continued to argue that strawman because you're a Jeebotard who gets severely asspained at the mere questioning of your fairy-tale book :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:35 PM
He backtracked, kind of like the guy at the bar who talks all sorts of shit and then gets out of the way and lets his buddy do the fighting. He knows why he did it and why he posted it.

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Ight bro, I might be dumb but you take it to a whole new level. You aren't even funny.

Argument over.

101A
10-11-2013, 12:36 PM
All of these people on the internet who spend a great deal of time and energy arguing against the existence of God baffle me.
If it is a waste of time to worship a being who doesn't exist, what is it to worship the idea that he/she/it doesn't? An even bigger waste of time, because the result of it is apparently angst and bitterness against people who you don't know, and who you simply have a disagreement with. To take pleasure, solace or whatever you take from your diatribes, pronouncements, insults and slights; your obvious belief in your own superiority, over something as pointless as a debate about the existence of God on a basketball message board?!?

I can only conclude that something is missing from your lives. You are searching for some fulfilment/meaning in an otherwise meaningless, small existence.

I hope you find what you are searching for.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:37 PM
He backtracked, kind of like the guy at the bar who talks all sorts of shit and then gets out of the way and lets his buddy do the fighting. He knows why he did it and why he posted it.
It's an interesting article, and if his full evidence is convincing enough, it might reopen questions on Jesus' existence.... that being said, you twisted it into everyone being 100% sure of Jesus not existing because you're a Jeebotard who melts down when your beliefs are challenged :lol

RD2191
All of these people on the internet who spend a great deal of time and energy arguing against the existence of God baffle me.
If it is a waste of time to worship a being who doesn't exist, what is it to worship the idea that he/she/it doesn't? An even bigger waste of time, because the result of it is apparently angst and bitterness against people who you don't know, and who you simply have a disagreement with. To take pleasure, solace or whatever you take from your diatribes, pronouncements, insults and slights; your obvious belief in your own superiority, over something as pointless as a debate about the existence of God on a basketball message board?!?

I can only conclude that something is missing from your lives. You are searching for some fulfilment/meaning in an otherwise meaningless, small existence.

Kony:lmao

xmas1997
So what's the point?

And the great majority of scientists believe the bible is Not Literal historically, and not that it isn't a decent historical text. Most think it loosely defines history of those times in that area whereas only a fanatic would use it in a literal sense IMHO.

Elaborate? I could have sworn that you agreed that gayness was a result of genes and not a choice. How exactly am I matching what you said to my "twisted thoughts"

I put in bold my own quote. As you can see I said it was still up in the air as far being a mutation goes.
Twisted thoughts was a reference to your labeling me religious with no proof, and going from there to your misquote of me.

Now, as for eugenics, can you go into more detail?
I don't know a lot about eugenics so I can't shape my opinion until you explain further your theory.
I don't say you are wrong. You actually may be closer to the truth than meets the eye.
I just know that it isn't a product of behavior and upbringing as I used to think.
Please be so kind as to explain.
I have an interest in this because I not only have one of my half brothers who is gay, but also one of my half sisters has an alternative lifestyle too.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:38 PM

That you're fucking stupid. What am I trying to prove here? That Jesus wasn't real? Once again, for the umpteenth time, I never said he didn't exist. This thread is to show what a dumbfuck you are and that you're ridiculous evidence and the logic behind your explanations is the same as proving what I said in the OP. All I set out to do was prove that you're a complete idiot with no concept or grasp of how to actually have an argument or debate and to show that you, in fact, aren't posting anything worthy or substantial here, just more of your opinions, bible verses, and claims about the credibility of long dead historians and scholars.

all in all, I meant to prove that you are a complete imbecile with no grasp of critical thinking and I without a doubt accomplished that, as evidenced by the large amount of people laughing at your typed-excrement. I win, you lose.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
It's an interesting article, and if his full evidence is convincing enough, it might reopen questions on Jesus' existence.... that being said, you twisted it into everyone being 100% sure of Jesus not existing because you're a Jeebotard who melts down when your beliefs are challenged :lol
bro, the main advocate of his whole theory never denies the existence of a man named Jesus, neither do the majority of historical scholars. this guy is a conspiracy theorist and has been pushing his agenda for a long time, no one considers him a reliable source.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:40 PM
That you're fucking stupid. What am I trying to prove here? That Jesus wasn't real? Once again, for the umpteenth time, I never said he didn't exist. This thread is to show what a dumbfuck you are and that you're ridiculous evidence and the logic behind your explanations is the same as proving what I said in the OP. All I set out to do was prove that you're a complete idiot with no concept or grasp of how to actually have an argument or debate and to show that you, in fact, aren't posting anything worthy or substantial here, just more of your opinions, bible verses, and claims about the credibility of long dead historians and scholars.

all in all, I meant to prove that you are a complete imbecile with no grasp of critical thinking and I without a doubt accomplished that, as evidenced by the large amount of people laughing at your typed-excrement. I win, you lose.
yeah bro, but what's your point?:lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:41 PM
I put in bold my own quote. As you can see I said it was still up in the air as far being a mutation goes.
Twisted thoughts was a reference to your labeling me religious with no proof, and going from there to your misquote of me.

Now, as for eugenics, can you go into more detail?
I don't know a lot about eugenics so I can't shape my opinion until you explain further your theory.
I don't say you are wrong. You actually may be closer to the truth than meets the eye.
I just know that it isn't a product of behavior and upbringing as I used to think.
Please be so kind as to explain.
I have an interest in this because I not only have one of my half brothers who is gay, but also one of my half sisters has an alternative lifestyle too.

Calm down there guy, I wasn't trying to misquote you or twist your words. So the word mutation is what you have an issue with? That's fine, I didn't remember your quote word for word just the general gist of it. Also I'm not being a troll but I'm pretty sure you're religious, I've seen you have many discussions that would lead anyone with a logical mind to assume you're a believer. As for the eugenics, let me find some good info on that for you and I will post it momentarily

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 12:41 PM

And arguing your points in the Political Forum is different how? Most of us are just bored at work on Friday and are giving the jabroni a hard time. Thanks for sharing your opinion too though, and I also hope you find what you are looking for.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
If it is a waste of time to worship a being who doesn't exist, what is it to worship the idea that he/she/it doesn't?
:lol Another common Jeebotard fallacy.... nobody "worships" the idea that there is no God.... people's religious beliefs don't affect my daily life in any noticeable way.... the point of a message board is discussion, and as such, I'm simply sharing my views on the topic, tbh....

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
yeah bro, but what's your point?:lol

That you're fucking stupid

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:43 PM
And arguing your points in the Political Forum is different how? Most of us are just bored at work on Friday and are giving the jabroni a hard time. Thanks for sharing your opinion too though, and I also hope you find what you are looking for.

This dude gets it. It's not brain surgery :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:44 PM
and the article is full of shit, this guy is pretty much taking credit for the work of george albert wells. all of his supposed findings are pretty much a rip off of well's work

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:45 PM

more assumptions :lol he probably did it to troll retards like you knowing your sphincter would throb uncontrollably at the sight of the topic :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:46 PM
more assumptions :lol he probably did it to troll retards like you knowing your sphincter would throb uncontrollably at the sight of the topic :lol
You mean his, right? because he obviously did it to get a rise out of people

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:47 PM
and the article is full of shit, this guy is pretty much taking credit for the work of george albert wells. all of his supposed findings are pretty much a rip off of well's work

He hasn't even had the conference to discuss all of his findings, he just made a couple statements, which makes sense considering he's having a fucking conference to reveal his work, why would he put it all out there for an article when he's going to have a press conference? :lol oh right, you're stupid, and understanding of simple logic is beyond your jeebotarded comprehension skills (or lack thereof)

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:47 PM
If dumbasses like Jeebotardiaz were in charge, we'd all still believe in a flat Earth because "the majority of scholars believe in it, so it can never be questioned" :lol

Believe it or not, questioning ideas is a valid and necessary part of history, even if the present idea has a consensus, tbh....

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:50 PM
He hasn't even had the conference to discuss all of his findings, he just made a couple statements, which makes sense considering he's having a fucking conference to reveal his work, why would he put it all out there for an article when he's going to have a press conference? :lol oh right, you're stupid, and understanding of simple logic is beyond your jeebotarded comprehension skills (or lack thereof)
Have you done any research or are you talking out of your ass? Like I said, his claims are pretty much the same as George Albert Wells's.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:51 PM
You mean his, right? because he obviously did it to get a rise out of people

:lmao :lmao :lmao

this is too much, i'm almost inclined to believe you're a troll because it's hard to imagine anyone being so completely brain dead and deluded but given your thoughts on religion that's not really surprising. do you know what trolling his? :lmao he obviously did as intended and the result is you being glued to your computer and refreshing every 5 seconds to respond to everyone laughing at you and mocking your rampant display of logical fallacies and stupidity. why the fuck would he be upset that you got trolled so hard? it's probably exactly what he intended tbh :lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:51 PM
:lol thinking research = reading the bible and wikipedia copypasta

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 12:52 PM
\Believe it or not, questioning ideas is a valid and necessary part of history, even if the present idea has a consensus, tbh....

Smart man :toast

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:53 PM
If dumbasses like Jeebotardiaz were in charge, we'd all still believe in a flat Earth because "the majority of scholars believe in it, so it can never be questioned" :lol

Believe it or not, questioning ideas is a valid and necessary part of history, even if the present idea has a consensus, tbh....
“There is One who
dwells above the
circle of the earth.”
Isaiah 40:22 [

But, but, the Bible can't be right! It isn't reliable and wasn't written by scientist. :cry

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 12:55 PM
“There is One who
dwells above the
circle of the earth.”
Isaiah 40:22 [

But, but, the Bible can't be right! It isn't reliable and wasn't written by scientist. :cry
:lmao Still trying to pass off Bible verses as unbiased evidence for your strawman argument

RD2191
:lmao :lmao :lmao

this is too much, i'm almost inclined to believe you're a troll because it's hard to imagine anyone being so completely brain dead and deluded but given your thoughts on religion that's not really surprising. do you know what trolling his? :lmao he obviously did as intended and the result is you being glued to your computer and refreshing every 5 seconds to respond to everyone laughing at you and mocking your rampant display of logical fallacies and stupidity. why the fuck would he be upset that you got trolled so hard? it's probably exactly what he intended tbh :lol
Well, tbh, it looks like he got you too. So who's the dumbass now?

xmas1997
Calm down there guy, I wasn't trying to misquote you or twist your words. So the word mutation is what you have an issue with? That's fine, I didn't remember your quote word for word just the general gist of it. Also I'm not being a troll but I'm pretty sure you're religious, I've seen you have many discussions that would lead anyone with a logical mind to assume you're a believer. As for the eugenics, let me find some good info on that for you and I will post it momentarily

Great, I'm sincerely interested.
No, I am not religious, I am spiritual. If I were religious then generally I would have to profess to one particular religion alone, whereas my beliefs come from a composite of many many faiths and sciences and philosophies.
To profess from just one religion IMHO limits oneself and blinds one to the real truth.
IMHO religion, science, metaphysics, and philosophy are just some of the TOOLS we need to use on our paths.
But you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. I just prefer the proper label if someone insists on labeling me. :lol

RD2191
:lmao Still trying to pass off Bible verses as unbiased evidence for your strawman argument
You are so fucking stupid.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:57 PM
How can a fact be biased? Good God, stop sucking off Kony and do some thinking of your own.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 12:58 PM
“There is One who
dwells above the
circle of the earth.”
Isaiah 40:22

Joseph Kony
Well, tbh, it looks like he got you too. So who's the dumbass now? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao if you could only grasp how stupid you are

clambake
fact?

uh oh

clambake
10-11-2013, 01:01 PM
“There is One who
dwells above the
circle of the earth.”

actually, i think there is 6.

RD2191
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao if you could only grasp how stupid you are
I'm stupid, yet you keep acknowledging me and replying to me? Hmmmm. Does pretending to laugh mean you won?

Joseph Kony
Remember det part of the bible that says the garden of eden is buried in the sea guared by a levithan and a behemoth, which don't and never have existed? :lmao yes, using quotes from the bible is totally convincing and completely unbiased. you have destroyed everything i believe by posting those bible verses. I guess i'll have to convert now and worship because of this new found evidence that most certainly cannot be untrue! where can i get a lobotomy to complete the transformation? you gonna post some quotes from the hobbit and harry potter next? they're about as relevant and factual as the ones you've provided :lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 01:03 PM
and he's finally brought out the " :lol you keep replying to me so you must be stupid and mad lololol i am right youre wrong i troll you lolololol :lol " schitck :lmao It's like he has no idea his is a massive hypocrite

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Remember det part of the bible that says the garden of eden is buried in the sea guared by a levithan and a behemoth, which don't and never have existed? :lmao yes, using quotes from the bible is totally convincing and completely unbiased. you have destroyed everything i believe by posting those bible verses. I guess i'll have to convert now and worship because of this new found evidence that most certainly cannot be untrue! where can i get a lobotomy to complete the transformation? you gonna post some quotes from the hobbit and harry potter next? they're about as relevant and factual as the ones you've provided :lol
You completely missed the point. You think you know so much when in reality you're a dumbass.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Damn son, you're still going? You must be infatuated with me. Oh and yes you will claim that I'm a retard and that this post is ironic. Got anything new?

101A
10-11-2013, 01:08 PM

My point is it truly is interesting to me the number of threads started to argue against the existence of God; if it is for entertainment - OK, whatever floats your boat. The political forum, which I have participated in since '03 has been entertaining, and at times enlightening. There are (beside the partisan hacks) several knowledgeable and intelligent posters who regularly show up. My mind has been swayed on issues several times in there - and challenged to defend what I believe at others. Does it make a difference anywhere? Nope. Just mental gymnastics to break the monotony of like.

What am I looking for? Married for 23 years; successful business owner; 3 kids - Would like to find a nice late model/low mileage Q7 Diesel with a tow package...

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 01:10 PM
I have 30 post quotes from this dude and I'm the one obsessed? :lol you keep following the atheists around trying to spew your bullshit, sounds like you're the obsessed one

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:11 PM
:lmaoHe doesn't get it.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 01:12 PM
My point is it truly is interesting to me the number of threads started to argue against the existence of God; if it is for entertainment - OK, whatever floats your boat. The political forum, which I have participated in since '03 has been entertaining, and at times enlightening. There are (beside the partisan hacks) several knowledgeable and intelligent posters who regularly show up. My mind has been swayed on issues several times in there - and challenged to defend what I believe at others. Does it make a difference anywhere? Nope. Just mental gymnastics to break the monotony of like.

What am I looking for? Married for 23 years; successful business owner; 3 kids - Would like to find a nice late model/low mileage Q7 Diesel with a tow package...

I'm at school right now with nothing better to do until my friend arrives so we can go to the gym, this really isn't taking up that much time or effort for me. I'm just killing time atm

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Lets keep going. I'm getting bored over here.

clambake
10-11-2013, 01:17 PM
My point is it truly is interesting to me the number of threads started to argue against the existence of God. What am I looking for? Would like to find a nice late model/low mileage Q7 Diesel with a tow package...

"make a pact with me and you can have the car and everything that goes with it"

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Ima pray for you Kony, Ima pray for you. :lmao

101A
10-11-2013, 01:20 PM
"make a pact with me and you can have the car and everything that goes with it"

Done.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:22 PM
:sleep

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:31 PM
This thread :lmao

I had no idea I had anally ravaged robdiaz so much. Reading through this almost makes me feel sorry for him, poor guy must be one miserable and sad person. I may be an atheist but I'm not heartless. Hope you can find some kind of remedy for that mental illness man, good luck on the road ahead

RD2191
10-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Showing up an hour later and acting like you won something. Sad little man. :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 01:34 PM
This thread :lmao

I had no idea I had anally ravaged robdiaz so much. Reading through this almost makes me feel sorry for him, poor guy must be one miserable and sad person. I may be an atheist but I'm not heartless. Hope you can find some kind of remedy for that mental illness man, good luck on the road ahead

Sometimes I just stare at your sig for extended periods of time and wonder where these 2 awesome ladies are at. :tu

Showing up an hour later and acting like you won something. Sad little man.
We had a meeting time for this bashing?

DisAsTerBot
10-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Sometimes I just stare at your sig for extended periods of time and wonder where these 2 awesome ladies are at. :tu

yes indeed

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:35 PM

I wish I knew man, I'm not even an ass man but something about two hot blondies bending over in yoga pants makes my cawk tingle

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 01:37 PM
I wish I knew man, I'm not even an ass man but something about two hot blondies bending over in yoga pants makes my cawk tingle

Agreed.. Don't forget the placement of the hand of the one on the left.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/drool.gif

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Sometimes I think about changing it because I have some nice bitches I'd like to display to spread good vibes and half-chubs all over ST but I can't seem to bring myself to change my sig or replace them :lol

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 01:56 PM
How can a fact be biased? Good God, stop sucking off Kony and do some thinking of your own.
Please explain how it's a "fact" that there is "one who lives above the Earth" (i.e. that there is a God).... I'd love to see your "unbiased" Jeebotard sources for that "fact" :lol

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Please explain how it's a "fact" that there is "one who lives above the Earth" (i.e. that there is a God).... I'd love to see your "unbiased" Jeebotard sources for that "fact" :lol

It's in the Bible bro, nuff said. Don't you know that god himself wrote the entire thing with a pen made from his beard hair dipped in the blood of gays

Blake
10-11-2013, 02:11 PM
“There is One who
dwells above the
circle of the earth.”

If only he'd have said globe.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 02:13 PM
If only he'd have said globe.
Or sphere, for that matter.... a circle is flat, so his Bible verse actually backs my flat-Earth analogy up :lol

DMC
10-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Well scholars who are much more credible than you consider Tacitus a reliable source of Roman history.
This is true, but that then imposes the condition that scholars who are much more credible than anyone here (most scholars actually are) don't consider the authors of the New Testament to be reliable sources of history.

The time between authorship and earliest manuscript for Tacitus is quite large (and rightfully so to maintain integrity), however comparatively the time between authorship and first manuscript of the books of the NT are much much smaller, suggesting just the opposite.

If you couple that with the ability to choose a handful of manuscripts from hundreds, so you can form your sentence of history, you can see that even a novice could construct a comprehensive sentence.

So Tacitus does not, in any way, validate the claim that a god exists (which is the central claim). That a person who called himself Christ was killed by a ruler and that a following created an uprising later along the way, that's not in any way an indication that a god exists either. It's been replicated in many different religions.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 02:28 PM
DMC, go back and read some of my post, I never said that Jesus was God, is a God, or is the messiah. I simply stated that a man named Jesus did exist in Ancient Rome.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
DMC, go back and read some of my post, I never said that Jesus was God, is a God, or is the messiah. I simply stated that a man named Jesus did exist in Ancient Rome.

Then why do you keep posting when I and others have stated explicitly that Jesus was a dude who did in fact exist but was not divine? I don't know how many times this has been stated.

Besides, you do believe that. You wouldn't be tossing around bible quotes if you didn't. So you believe in that book therefore you believe in god and jesus. Oh wait let me guess, you're actually a Muslim now

Blake
10-11-2013, 03:01 PM

There are no other manuscripts (valiadted by dead sea scrolls) that spell out right from wrong or good from bad except the 10 Commandments as given to us by the prophet Noah...if you believe it's wrong to sleep with another man's wife then you believe in the Bible. If you believe it' wrong to steal, cheat, kill, etc...you're a believer in the Christ....Face it....you have no other basis for believing in morality except on the basis of what was handed down to you from Christianity throughout the ages...I dare anyone to logically dispute this...one cannot practice things of the law without first having being given the law... everything you do in life whether you publicly acknowledge it or not is rooted in the morality of Christianity....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

lol premature jpegulation

lol prophet Noah

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Are any of you really so positive that Jesus Christ was not Devine?
For that matter, are any of you absolutely positive that there is no such thing as God?
If so, then fine, I, for one, can respect your opinion, after all, it is only one opinion.
And opinions are a long way from being facts.
My opinion is that there is a God, within and without all of us.
But remember, these are just opinions. :lol

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty positive. But that's just me. I know atheists are a small minority of the global population...but so are smart people, and as studies have shown atheists tend to have higher IQs than religious folk because they generally have a more rational way of approaching things and tend to be better at logic and reasoning as well as critical thought. Obviously that's not true for every single person and likewise not all religious people are dumb, some are simply uneducated inbred hicks or white trash or minorities that don't have the luxury of higher thinking and reasoning because their lives revolve around struggle and their belief in god eases the stress and suffering of everyday life, they simply want to believe that all this toiling will be worth it in the end.

Really for me, I used to be a religious kid before I was 18 or 19, but the more I began to understand of life, the more I saw of the human experience, and the more I learned, read, researched, pondered, and analyzed everything, I came to the realization of how much it doesn't make any sense and how much it makes sense to think that people who lived thousands of years ago with no understanding of the universe, our own local system, or the human brain would look up at night and see the wonder of the night sky (I'm sure it looked much more awe-inspiring back then because there was no electricity) and assume that this was some kind of heaven where gods watched over them. They didn't understand weather. They didn't know what the hell the big orange thing in the sky was. They didn't know the earth was round. They had no clue as to how the human brain functioned. People take for granted the things that we know today as common knowledge. Back then, there was no explanation on this shit, and the human mind has always desired to know why things happen and explain what we cannot explain, so religion/myths/supernatural tales are born and with the passing on of the ideas from generation to generation so goes the spreading and entrenching of the religious mindset. I am not above saying that had I lived back then, or even a couple hundred years ago I'd probably be another religious follower because we knew nothing about how the universe functioned or what it even was and this was the best explanation.

This is just how I see it. I may troll a lot of people on here but I honestly don't care if someone is religious or not, I have no problems with them for the most part except for the zealots who constantly try to convert you or shove their BS down your throat. But I simply cannot force myself to believe something that my mind tells me makes absolutely no sense. I judge life on the empirical, what we see and what can observe and I can't delude myself into believing otherwise, it's just not possible for me to suddenly try to think otherwise. And the reason is because we aren't living two thousand years ago, we are no longer ignorant to what the sun is, how cellular functions work, how (some) of the human brain works, what the "heavenly bodies" in space are, or what causes droughts, rain, and various other previously unexplained phenomena which have one by one been explained by natural processes through science from our observations, repeated testing, and analyzing the data.

It's funny, two thousand years ago if you saw a burning bush or heard god speaking to you in your head then you were some kind of prophet. Now we have a term for that, it's called schizophrenia. :lol Sometimes I think life would be easier if I was just a blissfully ignorant follower like everyone else but like I said, I just can't force myself to believe something that my brain tells me is illogical and lacking evidence. Just my point of view on the matter, real talk.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Are any of you really so positive that Jesus Christ was not Devine?
For that matter, are any of you absolutely positive that there is no such thing as God?
Until I see actual physical/scientific evidence of it - not just fairy tales - then I can't really believe in it, tbh.... I can't really turn off the logical side of my brain and just mindlessly accept this stuff without proof and overlook all the contradictions in the Bible and the parts of religion that don't reflect reality, tbh....

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Until I see actual physical/scientific evidence of it - not just fairy tales - then I can't really believe in it, tbh.... I can't really turn off the logical side of my brain and just mindlessly accept this stuff without proof and overlook all the contradictions in the Bible and the parts of religion that don't reflect reality, tbh....

You are going in the opposite direction.

It has nothing to do with adding more or acquiring more - more evidence, more knowledge, more proof.

It has everything with seeing what is right before your senses - but your senses are distorted due to this "knowledge" you already have.
It has everything to do with emptying your mind, dropping your opinions and learning to see with a vision that is unclouded by fear or desire, cravings, attachments, beliefs, programming, conditioning...

You can begin subtracting any and all of these things - and then maybe you can begin to see.

However - this is another world for you, another planet - to your trained/programmed mind. This is something "so called educated" people do not do - because they already "know"...

Blake
10-11-2013, 05:43 PM
My opinion is that there is a God, within and without all of us.

Nice of him to put us all in this butt hole called earth while he sits up in Heaven doing heavenly stuff.

Blake
10-11-2013, 05:45 PM
You are going in the opposite direction.

It has nothing to do with adding more or acquiring more - more evidence, more knowledge, more proof.

It has everything with seeing what is right before your senses - but your senses are distorted due to this "knowledge" you already have.
It has everything to do with emptying your mind, dropping your opinions and learning to see with a vision that is unclouded by fear or desire, cravings, attachments, beliefs, programming, conditioning...

You can begin subtracting any and all of these things - and then maybe you can begin to see.

However - this is another world for you, another planet - to your trained/programmed mind. This is something "so called educated" people do not do - because they already "know"...

What's your opinion on the after life, mystic?

RD2191
10-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Blake, why are you so mad at the world? If anyone in this forum needs God it is most certainly you.

Blake
10-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Blake, why are you so mad at the world? If anyone in this forum needs God it is most certainly you.

Not mad at the world. Mad at Christianity, tbh.

What's your opinion on the afterlife, rob?

RD2191
10-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Already told you, I believe that nothing happens after you die. And why are you mad at Christianity?

Blake
10-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Already told you, I believe that nothing happens after you die. And why are you mad at Christianity?

Personally i hate that I wasted precious time and money on it.

It's a virus, imo.Christianity historically has held science and society back. I can't think of any positives for christianity except maybe some charities, music and art.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Really? Galileo was Catholic, Isaac Newton was a Christian, and Darwin himself was a theist for most of his life. Did Christianity or religion hold them back?

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Really? Galileo was Catholic, Isaac Newton was a Christian, and Darwin himself was a theist for most of his life. Did Christianity or religion hold them back?

Had they all lived in this age of science and knowledge I guarantee they would not have been religious. lol at Darwin. Most people are religiously affiliated most of their lives or at least a good portion until the few elite intellectuals open their eyes and see the bullshit for what it is

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:12 PM
How did believing in a deity hold them back? According to Blake, believing in a God has held science back, how? Once again you keep changing the subject of the question at hand.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Few elite individuals?:lmao And am I correct to assume that you consider yourself such an individual?:lol

Blake
10-11-2013, 06:17 PM

Catholics threw Galileo in prison for heresy. Darwin never backed off of his theory of evolution, yet Christians attack it today.

I don't recall Newton proposing anything that would have been considered blasphemy.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:17 PM
How did believing in a deity hold them back? According to Blake, believing in a God has held science back, how? Once again you keep changing the subject of the question at hand.
Why don't you ask him that dipshit, I'm not Blake, why am I going to defend his position? :lol

And yes, I am. I can say without a doubt in my mind that I am head and shoulders above you in every conceivable way. My existence is much more meaningful than your pathetic one.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Why don't you ask him that dipshit, I'm not Blake, why am I going to defend his position? :lol

And yes, I am. I can say without a doubt in my mind that I am head and shoulders above you in every conceivable way. My existence is much more meaningful than your pathetic one.
Had they all lived in this age of science and knowledge I guarantee they would not have been religious. lol at Darwin. Most people are religiously affiliated most of their lives or at least a good portion until the few elite intellectuals open their eyes and see the bullshit for what it is

Blake
10-11-2013, 06:19 PM
According to Blake, believing in a God has held science back, how?

I said christianity. what you're saying I said is vastly different.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
So you answered a question that was directed at Blake and when I call you out on your answer you say that you do not need to answer it because it was addressed at Blake?

Just give it up man.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:25 PM

Blake apparently said something about it holding them back, I never commented on that, just pointing out that you tossing out a few "name brand" scientists who lived in a time with no technology or understanding of how the universe works really is irrelevant.

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 06:26 PM
What's your opinion on the after life, mystic?

I have answered this before - I don't understand why you haven't accepted my previous answer(s)...

I'll humor you.

I am not interested -period.

I don't waste a single second on something that is irrelevant.

I am into - the NOW!

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 06:26 PM

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 06:29 PM

This is common of most haters - claiming superiority.

Kinda makes you like the believers more - because they at least are humble.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Great, I'm sincerely interested.
No, I am not religious, I am spiritual. If I were religious then generally I would have to profess to one particular religion alone, whereas my beliefs come from a composite of many many faiths and sciences and philosophies.
To profess from just one religion IMHO limits oneself and blinds one to the real truth.
IMHO religion, science, metaphysics, and philosophy are just some of the TOOLS we need to use on our paths.
But you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. I just prefer the proper label if someone insists on labeling me. :lol

eu·gen·ics noun plural but singular in construction \yü-ˈje-niks\ : a science that tries to improve the human race by controlling which people become parents

Here is a good NYTimes article about the subject of eugenics:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/opinion/sunday/douthat-eugenics-past-and-future.html?_r=0

and just for some more reading check out the wikipedia regarding eugenics in the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 08:43 PM
I'll say this much about the after life, but keep in mind that this is my own personal opinion and I do not ask anyone to believe it.
And that is: if one does not get it right in this life, then IMHO we have to repeat birth and death all over again.
However if we do get it right, that is, achieve Truth, then we are united with All Truth and do not have to repeat the birth/death cycle over and over, we rise from the dead and are born into eternal Love.

And as SBM says, we need to begin subtracting all of our preconceived conditioning, rather than adding more knowledge.
We are already filled to the brim with everything under the sun from the moment we are born up to now. We have learned order, differentiation, and significance as we have grown, but now we need to clear it all away so that real Truth can encompass us. Part of the process involves letting go of the past and quitting any dread or worry about the future, because all there really is is an ever present NOW. That is really all there is, a series of moments equalling NOW.

Think whatever you want about what I just wrote, it does not matter to me because it will all just boil down to being opinions anyway and opinions are not worth arguing about IMHO.
And if nothing else, it is good for a good laugh. :lol

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 08:50 PM
I'll say this much about the after life, but keep in mind that this is my own personal opinion and I do not ask anyone to believe it.
And that is: if do not get right in this life, then IMHO we have repeat birth and death all over again.
However if we do get it right, that is achieve Truth, then we are united with All Truth and do not have to repeat the birth/death cycle over and over, we rise from the dead and are born into eternal Love.

And as SBM says, we need to begin subtracting all of our preconceived conditioning, rather than adding more knowledge.
We are already filled to the brim with everything under the sun from the moment we are born. We have learned order, differentiation, and significance as we have grown, but now we need to clear it all away so that real Truth can encompass us.
Think whatever you want about what I just wrote, it does not matter to me because it will all just boil down to being opinions anyway and opinions are not worth arguing about IMHO.
And if nothing else it is good for a good laugh. :lol

Interesting.

At first read - I do not agree with your birth/death repeat idea -

but - based on your previous writings/ideas/opinions -

I will digest it at my own pace and ponder on it - as I feel that you must have arrived at that - "current" standing after some careful thought/research/experience - and I will not just discount it.

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Here is a good NYTimes article about the subject of eugenics:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/opinion/sunday/douthat-eugenics-past-and-future.html?_r=0

and just for some more reading check out the wikipedia regarding eugenics in the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

Thanks Korry, I'll read up on it from the links you provided. The surface definition smacks a little of "ethnic cleansing", but I'll reserve judgement until I am more knowledgeable in it.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:03 PM
This faggot rips on me for posting links and wiki and he does the exact same thing?:lmao

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:04 PM
That's pretty much what it is, the weeding out of undesirable people in society.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:05 PM
This faggot rips on me for posting links and wiki and he does the exact same thing?:lmao

Difference is I'm not trying to assert some kind of position is true or backup some argument with it, he just asked about eugenics so I gave him a link.

still salty :lol

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 09:05 PM

yup...

He spoke out his ass on "eugenics" - as if he knew shit about shit -

then ran to wiki to appear as if he knew shit from shinola.

:rollin:rollin

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:06 PM

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Semen shield to the rescue!

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:08 PM
He used a Wikipedia link to introduce a topic...

You copy/pasted randomly from Wikipedia, not even reading half the shit you typed, to prove your side of a one-sided strawman argument....

Big difference, tbh.... I'm guessing your response will be either a reassuring emoticon, "lol baited," or calling me a "follower" as you know I'm right :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:09 PM
:wakeup

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Clipper Nation to the rescue, Fag Pack activate :lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:11 PM
one of the reasons why i support eugenics tbh. people like this smelly fat fuck bean3r should be gassed every few years to thin out the stupidity in the heard.

Clearly I already understood the concept of eugenics. You faggots are really reaching. It's kinda cute how two of the worst posters on the entire forum end up semen shielding each other, like they realize they're viewed as pathetic excuses for life so they band together so at least they can say someone is agreeing with them :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:12 PM
:cry:cry:cry:downspin::lmao

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Good one Sasha Grey!

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Oh and let me guess, you are a fit candidate to reproduce because you are superior to others?:lmao

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Clearly I already understood the concept of eugenics. You faggots are really reaching. It's kinda cute how two of the worst posters on the entire forum end up semen shielding each other, like they realize they're viewed as pathetic excuses for life so they band together so at least they can say someone is agreeing with them :lol

Someone should have stopped your two parents (John & Bill) from reproducing...

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:18 PM
sbm and the smelly bean3r rushing to dive in front of the semen for one another

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/w1wx7Xv9Gvg/hqdefault.jpg

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 09:19 PM
sbm and the smelly bean3r rushing to dive in front of the semen for one another

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/w1wx7Xv9Gvg/hqdefault.jpg

Does Eugenics allow racists to reproduce?

lol

Is this johnsmith?

Another uncreative troll account

Blake
10-11-2013, 09:19 PM
I have answered this before - I don't understand why you haven't accepted my previous answer(s)...

I'll humor you.

I am not interested -period.

I don't waste a single second on something that is irrelevant.

I am into - the NOW!

You've wasted plenty of seconds giving your silly opinions of enlightenment.

And now you're basically admitting your views of enlightenment are worthless.

It's about time, tbh.

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 09:22 PM
You've wasted plenty of seconds giving your silly opinions of enlightenment.

And now you're basically admitting your views of enlightenment are worthless.

It's about time, tbh.

Sharing "truth" in this present moment is worthwhile - even if blind people fail to grasp it.

The "after life" - that is not worth a second of anyone's time imo.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Wasn't Kony defending faggots in another thread? Now he's posting pictures of faggots as an insult?:lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:24 PM
"don't worry sbm, I'm got your backside"

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/281/047/281047428_640.jpg

Blake
10-11-2013, 09:25 PM
And that is: if one does not get it right in this life, then IMHO we have to repeat birth and death all over again.
However if we do get it right, that is, achieve Truth, then we are united with All Truth and do not have to repeat the birth/death cycle over and over, we rise from the dead and are born into eternal Love.

Did you get that out of the Bible?

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:25 PM
It's the same thing with Avante and the lolutsa crowd, they all band together so they can pretend they're not total faggots :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Oh wait nvm, he said they were gross and that being a fag was genetic. I guess that's why he wants to destroy them. But wait gays can't reproduce so how can being a fag be genetic? tf, I'm confusing myself here:lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:27 PM
It's the same thing with Avante and the lolutsa crowd, they all band together so they can pretend they're not total faggots :lol

it's touching how one is always standing at the others side, ready to dive in and take a hot load in his face repeatedly for the other. we could learn a lot from their undying love and affection

silverblk mystix

As stated by the guy who is riding the nutz of cyber trolls - lol - and can't speak on his own anymore. What a loser.

RD2191
describing you and clippernations relationship:lmao

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:28 PM
^pedophile defender :lmao

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:29 PM
it's touching how one is always standing at the others side, ready to dive in and take a hot load in his face repeatedly for the other. we could learn a lot from their undying love and affection
It's ironic how much they all hate homosexuals too, tbh.... either they're self-loathing or in denial :lol

Blake
10-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Sharing "truth" in this present moment is worthwhile - even if blind people fail to grasp it.

The "after life" - that is not worth a second of anyone's time imo.

What present moment truth are you talking about? If anything, you sound like a horrible movie cliche.

You come off here as probably the most miserable person here.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:30 PM
describing you and clippernations relationship:lmao
And now the "I know you are but what am I?" excuse :lol

I'm pretty sure you've gone through the entire list of cliched comebacks today, tbh :lol

RD2191
Here comes Blake, damn you guys are so predictable.:lol

xmas1997
The Nazis tried and failed. Some of the African nations are constantly doing it, as have the Arabian nations. The Chinese limit the births of female children last I heard. Czech ethnic cleansing failed. I suppose that is what happened to the Kurds and Bangladesh.
The question I have is it based on religion?

Blake
10-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Someone should have stopped your two parents (John & Bill) from reproducing...

Damn you're horrible at cut downs.

What a miserable person you are.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
It's ironic how much they all hate homosexuals too, tbh.... either they're self-loathing or in denial :lol

tbh probably why he thinks it's a choice, a subconscious admission that he "chooses" to be straight because he really desires a fat cock in his poop chute

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Its okay Kony, you can just admit that you're gay. We won't judge you. :lmao

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:35 PM
I did a good job with this tbh trolling someone into an epic meltdown is always hilarious. :lol props to leet for loosening up that ass for me

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:36 PM
ain't nothing gay about forcing young african boys to suck my mammoth bbc, they're gay for sucking my dick tbh

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:37 PM
LMFAO, keeps having to reassure himself that he 'Won":lmao

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:37 PM
calm down and stop stealing lines from harold and kumar

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 09:38 PM
When it comes to humor, I don't think anyone should get a bye. Every group is subject to humor. Hopefully no one has their toes sticking out.
But it is always civil to follow any biting humor with a: "I didn't mean it to be personal." There is a difference between ridicule which is personal in nature, and sarcastic humor which is much more general.

The gay bashing is pretty rampant here I've noticed. Are there any real gays posting at this site?

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 09:38 PM
cyber - butt-hurt thread!