PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: This forum sucks

Phillip
10-11-2013, 04:01 PM
tbh the mav krew may need to start regulating again to revive this forum back to elite levels imho

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-11-2013, 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ReFuGEoEpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-fFEL55Os

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbCt2z0Urws

no, your team sucks

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2013, 04:12 PM
I ran them niggas off and as long as I'm still here they'll always remain under my toe nail... bunch of faggots.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I ran them Phillip loving faggots off and as long as I'm still here they'll always remain my personal toilet... bunch of faggots.

fify

Michael Jordan.
10-11-2013, 04:18 PM
I ran them niggas off and as long as I'm still here they'll always remain under my toe nail... bunch of faggots.
"Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its course, real talk" - BM

Phillip
10-11-2013, 04:18 PM
case in point

these faggots

Phillip
10-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Michael Jordan should be added to the MK imo

a true regulator

HI-FI
10-11-2013, 04:26 PM
as shitty as this forum is, Political Forum is still worse. it's been overrun with commies and sodomites.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 04:31 PM
I see:::

But I read:::

I like how Naruto sat through the meeting, listened to their concerns and was like..."Okay, fuck y'all...I'm getting ramen."

Take that, you little pissants! Naruto, the GREATEST HERO IN KONOHA HISTORY don't give a shit about your petty concerns. Get him some ramen and get the fuck outta' his way!

This is the Naruto I missed. The arrogant a-hole that does shit cause he feels like it. The safety of the village hangs in the balance? Screw you! I gotsta get me some noodles!

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2013, 04:36 PM
I see:::

But I read:::

My nigga Kool took you to the woodshed last night... you 0'fer, you.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 04:38 PM
My nigga Kool took you to the woodshed last night... you 0'fer, you.

Speaking of being taken to the woodshed:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

:lmao Rakaruva
:lmao Naruto
:lmao "Kori pls, take the thread down" :cry
:lmao Bitter Asian male muddling his way through life
:lmao Chapter 134

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2013, 04:43 PM

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Narutoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lincoln
10-11-2013, 04:46 PM
yeah I literally made the same exact thread during the summer. these new posters fucking suck and all the elite tier posters have left.

its not even worth reading anymore

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Yes, the MK needs to come back. You never know what you've got til it's gone :cry MJ and I can't regulate all these jizzmops by ourselves

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Lets get one thing straight. The Mavfag Krew didn't just up and leave. You faggots formed the Emotional Cocksucking Krew to combat Luva... resulting in his ban. Once Luva was silenced the board went to shit.

Lincoln
10-11-2013, 05:06 PM
we will be back

im currently talking to mk leaders and seeing if I can bring them out of retirement just to turn this ship around

Lincoln
10-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Lets get one thing straight. The Mavfag Krew didn't just up and leave. You faggots formed the Emotional Cocksucking Krew to combat Luva... resulting in his ban. Once Luva was silenced the board went to shit.

sup naruto faggot

lol thinking your name means anything around here. keep suckin that paki dick for those c's in calculus you smelly fuck

m>s
10-11-2013, 06:12 PM
true OP

Phillip
10-11-2013, 06:14 PM

No one said we left. We simply stopped regulating. We allowed faggots like you and Kool who thought you guys were doing the heavy lifting and keeping the forum afloat, to temporarily handle the reigns as regulators. The result? The forum turned to a mindless wasteland of filth... exactly as we predicted.

Perhaps gnsf and other faggots who didn't appreciate our efforts now see just how much the forum needed us, and proved to all, who the true regulators of the NBA forum are. When we make our triumphant return, all opposition and weak-minded faggots who do not acknowledge who the true regulators are, will be met with a terrorizing level of regulation... a level of regulation that no regulators have ever regulated at before.

To all who read this: choose your side wisely in a timely fashion, because no man will be able to predict when and how this storm of regulation will come about. If you do not know which side to choose, I suggest that you tread lightly.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Mavs aint relevant anymore. Gotta wait another 20 years for that tbh.

Phillip
10-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Mavs aint relevant anymore. Gotta wait another 20 years for that tbh.

Mavs being irrelevant is what fueled our ability to lock the forum down.

We had a bit of a honeymoon period that lasted longer than expected, due to the win of an unexpected championship.

Honeymoon is over. Mavs are irrelevant. NBA forum will be ours shortly.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Mavs will make the playoffs this year imo

Phillip
10-11-2013, 06:30 PM
yes they will tbh

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:38 PM
I hope they match up with OKC in the first round if they sneak in, I think they would have a shot against them tbh there wouldn't be much defense but it would be fun to watch

Venti Quattro
10-11-2013, 07:45 PM
The Kobe and Lakers hate 'round this bend is getting irrational to a point that it's become a fixation to some ST users, to be honest. Not that I'm asking anyone to fix it, but just my observation.

J.T.
10-11-2013, 07:47 PM
tbh the mav krew may need to start regulating again to revive this forum back to elite levels imho

I'm always down holla atcho boy

Brodie Bruce
10-11-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm always down holla atcho boy

You're long overdue for fleecing somebody on this forum, brah. Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't always make your shots. However when you do it's like Ray Allen hitting a buzzer beater to force a game 7 in the finals.

J.T.
10-11-2013, 07:50 PM
You're long overdue for fleecing somebody on this forum, brah. Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't always make your shots. However when you do it's like Ray Allen hitting a buzzer beater to force a game 7 in the finals.

Have you seen the NFL board lately? Avante is my bitch and everyone knows it but him.

Brodie Bruce
10-11-2013, 07:51 PM
^ Bro, Avante is the entire forum's bitch and everyone knows it but him. But you do good work on that tool, no joke.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 08:30 PM
That faggot Koolaid_man needs to pinked again, he's definitely started at least three times as many threads as anyone in the past 3 months and everyone single one is trash. Last time he was pinked normal bball discussion resumed, why fix what ain't broken tbh

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2013, 08:45 PM
sup naruto faggot

lol thinking your name means anything around here. keep suckin that paki dick for those c's in calculus you smelly fuck

I forced you bitch niggas into the club crying like a bunch of ho's. Then I came down in the club and had you soft ass niggas ready to crown me king of your little boy krew until faggot ass mono screamed out he would leave the boy krew if you guys crowned me king. All of this led to mono scouring cartoon sites pretending to be me... and you niggas were so desperate to see someone step to luva yall ate that naruto shit up. Notice I never bothered to post in his thread... why? I don't defend myself against fags... they are the worst kind of people. And any nigga that claims his ultimate wet dream is rubbing elbows with another sweaty nigga is an ultimate fag to me.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 08:47 PM
I forced you bitch niggas into the club crying like a bunch of ho's.

:cry kori pls naruto thread has run its course :cry

m>s
10-11-2013, 08:53 PM
All of this led to mono scouring cartoon sites pretending to be me

LOL that's fucking hilarious. Your sign up date on the naruto forum was like 2003, nice try.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 08:58 PM
He also changed his profile on there to say "Hi Mono" when he was initially getting shitted on :lol

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:01 PM
rofl at scouring. all he did was look up the url of that photobucket picture and it took him to the other place that you use it and post frequently :lol just drop the hard ass act stinky paki, you're a fucking running gag on ST :lol every thread you post is met with pics of your favorite fap material and the only time someone actually address or speaks with you it's to shit on you for being naruto loving faggot :lol you really should've never revealed that you were lakaluva tbh

ElNono
10-11-2013, 09:01 PM
:lmao still trying to deny the naruto faggotry

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Notice I never bothered to post in his thread...
Complete bullshit, you did post in that thread several times trying to spin that shit.... your original posts are hidden for some reason but the quotes of them in other people's posts are still there :lol

You also begged Kori to take the thread down and got rejected :lmao

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:06 PM
plus your "serious" posts in the club read just like ghost_of_gashir's on your precious naruto forums :lol

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:06 PM
hate to say it but i do got an alternative theory tho on the whole naruto story

Rogue
10-11-2013, 09:24 PM
yeah I literally made the same exact thread during the summer. these new posters fucking suck and all the elite tier posters have left.

its not even worth reading anymore

You have nary right to call it non reading-worth when you don't read it at all, not even the thread started by yourself. Your "hey thread" thread would've dived 100 pages down without me keeping it up afloat through the whole boring off-season, tbh.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:25 PM
hate to say it but i do got an alternative theory tho on the whole naruto story

Do tell

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:27 PM
i think someone on this forum really posted on narutoforum since 2003 but i'm not convinced it was luva. someone may have just changed their avatar/sig to match luva's and then stumbled across "luva's" profile. there's really no way to tell the difference.

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:28 PM
whoever it was, the poster behind the naruto account is probably asian and into faggy little anime cartoons. might even be a huge movie buff too. not sure if that fits any descriptions of any posters but it seems suspicious.

Rogue
10-11-2013, 09:30 PM
That faggot Koolaid_man needs to pinked again, he's definitely started at least three times as many threads as anyone in the past 3 months and everyone single one is trash. Last time he was pinked normal bball discussion resumed, why fix what ain't broken tbh
Kool did start some good threads when he was using that Gordon Liu avatar though. Just change his avatar back to Gordon Liu's instead of pinking him, and we'll get one more good poster imho

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:31 PM
I've thought about that too but tbh both personas are too similar imo. i remember he was actually disagreeing his lover koolaid about the subject of religion and tried to post in a serious fashion and his writing style was dead-on Ghost_of_Gashir imo

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Kool did start some good threads when he was using that Gordon Liu avatar though. Just change his avatar back to Gordon Liu's instead of pinking him, and we'll get one more good poster imho

That's the thing though, he makes a good thread and then he beats the schtick/trolljob into the fucking ground to the point that it's not really funny. I mean a thousand threads about Tim Duncan? Nigga is literally obsessed tbh he by himself has probably started more threads about Duncan than all of the other NBA forum posters about Kobe combined

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
true and something to take into consideration, but a bigger issue to me is the fact that he outed himself by posting "hi mono" and other things on his naruto page. now THAT sounds like mono if you ask me. if it were really luva he wouldn't admit it was him, he would just deny deny deny. whoever operated the naruto account since 2003 used it to frame luva, but don't get me wrong luva is probably also a little asian anime faggot too that's why it's believable, he would probably actually do something like be into naruto.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:37 PM
i think someone on this forum really posted on narutoforum since 2003 but i'm not convinced it was luva. someone may have just changed their avatar/sig to match luva's and then stumbled across "luva's" profile. there's really no way to tell the difference.
Ehh, I think it's a pretty open-and-shut case, tbh... we have the shared Photobucket account, the similar posting styles, and Ruva melting down trying to get the thread deleted....

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Ehh, I think it's a pretty open-and-shut case, tbh... we have the shared Photobucket account, the similar posting styles, and Ruva melting down trying to get the thread deleted....

the photobucket account doesn't mean anything because mono could have just taken the picture from luva's account and used it as his naruto sig

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:39 PM
That's the thing though, he makes a good thread and then he beats the schtick/trolljob into the fucking ground to the point that it's not really funny. I mean a thousand threads about Tim Duncan? Nigga is literally obsessed tbh he by himself has probably started more threads about Duncan than all of the other NBA forum posters about Kobe combined
Part of why he keeps making those threads is because his usual group of semen shields come in to laugh at all of them and deflect to the usual "ring count" takes per par....

irishock
10-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Who the fuck still watches Naruto? :lol

Rogue
10-11-2013, 09:45 PM
No one said we left. We simply stopped regulating. We allowed faggots like you and Kool who thought you guys were doing the heavy lifting and keeping the forum afloat, to temporarily handle the reigns as regulators. The result? The forum turned to a mindless wasteland of filth... exactly as we predicted.

Perhaps gnsf and other faggots who didn't appreciate our efforts now see just how much the forum needed us, and proved to all, who the true regulators of the NBA forum are. When we make our triumphant return, all opposition and weak-minded faggots who do not acknowledge who the true regulators are, will be met with a terrorizing level of regulation... a level of regulation that no regulators have ever regulated at before.

To all who read this: choose your side wisely in a timely fashion, because no man will be able to predict when and how this storm of regulation will come about. If you do not know which side to choose, I suggest that you tread lightly.
The first step to revive the MK is to have those legendary posters back and post again on a regular basis, but I don't think it's gonna be easy work because most of them don't seem to bother to post anymore, not on a regular basis at least (like Findog). My nigga m>s is still posting and he's like the most active mavs legend on this site these days but it seems he's currently more interested in advocating his white supremacy theories rather than any basketball discussion, or anything that suits the criteria of the NBA forum imho.

Ghazi came back the other night and made several posts in a row, which thoroughly delighted me for the moment but disappointed me a bit later when it turned out to be just a brief visit. Lefty has been mesmerized by movie talks, especially the next Avengers film titled "Age of Ultron" though the release date of that movie is at least 2 years away from now. The old classic Rogue would've been a legit candidate for the new MK board but definitely not the current one, my obsession with my goddess automatically writes off my chances imho.

AaronY
10-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Such is life in Spurstalk

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:50 PM
after reviewing the posting style of the naruto username i've confirmed it as luva though

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 09:51 PM
the photobucket account doesn't mean anything because mono could have just taken the picture from luva's account and used it as his naruto sig

Yeah, but why would Mono sign up for a Naruto forum in 2005, actually watch and discuss the show, all for the purposes of framing some dumbass Lakerfan who didn't even show up on here until 4 or 5 years later? And why would Ruva melt down and try to get the thread deleted if it wasn't him? :lol

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:52 PM
after reviewing the posting style of the naruto username i've confirmed it as luva though
:lmao

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah, but why would Mono sign up for a Naruto forum in 2005, actually watch and discuss the show, all for the purposes of framing some dumbass Lakerfan who didn't even show up on here until 4 or 5 years later?

in my alternate theory he wouldn't sign up for the purpose of trolling luva, it would have been his real account and he would have to be a naruto fan. if it were mono's account, what would stop him from one day getting an idea, equipping it with luva's sig/avatar and pretending to be luva?

all that said though the posting style is luva's tbh

Trainwreck2100
10-11-2013, 10:21 PM
The Kobe and Lakers hate 'round this bend is getting irrational to a point that it's become a fixation to some ST users, to be honest. Not that I'm asking anyone to fix it, but just my observation.
I direct result of Laker fan butthurt over dwight and the sweep. All summer it was 6 and gay timmy cause some Laker people can't face the fact their team is fucked

Rogue
10-11-2013, 10:32 PM
if you google mono's full name you'll find MANY forums where mono has registered, using the exact same name. Mono is an internet legend and unlike my friend Cully who only posts on Spurstalk, mono posts on random websites at once. So even when mono appears inactive on spurstalk, he doesn't mean he has weaned himself from the internet imho.

SPM
10-12-2013, 12:31 AM
What's a Mav krew? And do those fags know that they spelled krew wrong?

ElNono
10-12-2013, 12:54 AM
Fuck you Phillip

monosylab1k
10-12-2013, 02:17 AM
While I may have watched Brokeback Mountain and rated it on Flixster applauding the beautiful cinematography, I've still never done anything as faggy as watch Naruto and post on a Naruto forum about it.

Robz4000
10-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Tbh the NBA forum needs the season to start

/thread

Leon Black
10-12-2013, 03:39 AM

:lol

DJR210
10-12-2013, 04:53 AM

UZER
10-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Haha at Buddy crying about scouring. The only internet scouring done here is by Kool. Dude searches the corners of the internet looking for gay pics and starts 15 shit threads a day. I don't know why people even reply in them anymore.

***In before Kool claims he has "won" because he is being discussed ***

and of course, now he will come in and post because I said what I did above. That is also part of his tired shtick. He'll come in with laughing emoticons talking about getting some. So predictable.

Bill_Brasky
10-12-2013, 09:04 AM
not one heat fan talking shit. all pathetic laker rejects. fuck the NBA.

Vash StampedE
10-12-2013, 09:49 AM
I think we would take Mav fans' posts seriously or fall to you guys' regualating/trolling attempts only if your team gets back to relevancy. By that, I mean getting someone like Deron, Dwight, Bynum to take a big load off Dirk.

Rogue
10-12-2013, 08:04 PM
That's not true. They just choose to spell that word in an alpha/superior way like those Germans do, and an average mavs fan wouldn't misspell as many words throughout his lifetime as a yellow piece of shit does in a 500-word essay tbh.

Leetonidas
10-12-2013, 08:06 PM
not one heat fan talking shit. all pathetic laker rejects. fuck the NBA.

Heatfan knows their team is the favorite for a threepeat and they have on the best players ever in his prime. Lakers on the other hand will be wallowing in irrelevancy next season. Little man syndrome tbh