PDA

View Full Version : why do jews get off the hook by you christian mocking board liberals?

m>s
10-11-2013, 05:52 PM
is it because you sissy assholes are terrified to death of political correctness and being labeled as "racist" or "antisemetic?" these religion threads that pop up 5 times a week always have one common denominator..the attacks are ALWAYS directed solely against christians, jews are NEVER targeted by you creeps. why is this so? you would think that such a bright enlightened might who wasn't duped like those dumb christians could at least be capable of intellectual honesty, you cowardly cretins.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I also never see threads hating on any other religion. Where are the hate threads on Islam or any other radical religion?

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 06:00 PM
I also never see threads hating on any other religion. Where are the hate threads on Islam or any other radical religion?
People don't bash on you for being Christian. They hate you because you're stupid.

As for the OP, there's only 2 known Jews on here (GO and DoK) and they are cool scros. As a whole though, Jews are terrible, terrible people.

m>s
10-11-2013, 06:01 PM
well i'm not talking about the targeting of certain posters, i'm talking about the targeting of a certain religion and not others. shouldn't they all be equally "silly" in the minds of the communists?

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 06:02 PM
For the brothas on the board that's "down with the cause."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HzMwrBockY

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:03 PM
People don't bash on you for being Christian. They hate you because you're stupid.

As for the OP, there's only 2 known Jews on here (GO and DoK) and they are cool scros. As a whole though, Jews are terrible, terrible people.
Why am I stupid?

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 06:03 PM
well i'm not talking about the targeting of certain posters, i'm talking about the targeting of a certain religion and not others. shouldn't they all be equally "silly" in the minds of the communists?
Yes, Judaism and Christianity are equally silly. Islam is just fucking stupid and ridiculously antiquated.

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Why am I stupid?
I have 3,850 reasons.

m>s
10-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Yes, Judaism and Christianity are equally silly. Islam is just fucking stupid and ridiculously antiquated.

you're the only one backing up your shit, this thread is for the pussies who are always quick to criticize christians and ONLY christians. are they scared?

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:05 PM
I have 3,850 reasons.
Well if you are going to call me stupid at least give me a reason why. You've reviewed all of my post? You must be pretty obsessed with me.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2013, 06:05 PM
is it because you sissy assholes are terrified to death of political correctness and being labeled as "racist" or "antisemetic?" these religion threads that pop up 5 times a week always have one common denominator..the attacks are ALWAYS directed solely against christians, jews are NEVER targeted by you creeps. why is this so? you would think that such a bright enlightened might who wasn't duped like those dumb christians could at least be capable of intellectual honesty, you cowardly cretins.

you were once a proud and respected poster....:lol you even managed to lead the charge to get me pinked...now look at you....you've marginalized yourself....turned yourself into a court jester before our very eyes....you lost 2 elections to my brother....big daddy Tyson moved to NY.. Hillary will win the presidency shortly....the mavericks suck....you have a shitty job, little dick...and no woman....and I'm still the mind fire that pisses you off...

sit back M>S and watch the salvation of the lord....

OqCTq3EeDcY

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Well if you are going to call me stupid at least give me a reason why. You've reviewed all of my post? You must be pretty obsessed with me.
3,852 and counting

m>s
10-11-2013, 06:07 PM
attempted hijacking failed

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Still nothing Deadly Dynasty, at least make your insults somewhat creative.

Blake
10-11-2013, 06:11 PM
you're the only one backing up your shit, this thread is for the pussies who are always quick to criticize christians and ONLY christians. are they scared?

who attacks only Christians?

are you brave enough to name names?

m>s
10-11-2013, 06:12 PM
who attacks only Christians?

are you brave enough to name names?

You're the main culprit cuck

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:13 PM
List of faggots
Blake
Leetonidas
ClipperNation
Fake Joseph Kony
Symple 19(or something like that)

I'm so scared.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Because jews are evil tbh we all know this already and they've been persecuted for much of history and most of the world hates Israel, so that's a given. As for Islam, we all know what a psychotic bunch of fundies their followers are, there are threads about mulsim dudes honor killing their family every so often. I guess the simple answer would be because most of the people here who love to spout off about religion are christians and that's the easiest target

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:16 PM
List of faggots
Blake
Leetonidas
ClipperNation
Fake Joseph Kony

I'm so scared.

salty motherfucker :lol the butthurt is palpable

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Hey I ain't mad at ya. Not my fault you're a Halofag living in his mothers basement.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
The religious nutjobs on here tend to be Christian, tbh... if there were any of whatever the Jewish version of Jeebotards is on here, they'd be getting ripped to shreds too....

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Ripped to shreds? :lmao

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:22 PM
mother's basement smack :lmao there aren't even basements in San Antonio.

That must be part of your mental illness again, the inability to make valid connections between thoughts. Please tell me more about how someone who enjoys a video game must be living in his mothers basement. You really are running out of material

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Well geez, the fag pack sure put me in my place, just can't argue with their sound non-biased arguments. I mean their research and proof are so well put together. :lmao

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Really Leetonidas? So my uncles house is make belief and his basement doesn't really exist? Hmmm. Weird.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 06:25 PM
salty motherfucker :lol the butthurt is palpable
:lol He's been melting down for like three whole days....

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 06:27 PM
:lol He's been melting down for like three whole days....

I wonder how long it'll go on. He's claiming everyone is obsessed with him but he just can't keep posting and trying to get our attention :lol he's like a sad old mangy dog that's been abused by its owner

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:32 PM
But you keep acknowledging me and replying to me? Wouldn't a person who is supposedly smarter and superior to me simply quit engaging with such a simple minded person?? Hmmm.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:32 PM
:lmao:toast

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 06:34 PM
List of faggots
Blake
Leetonidas
ClipperNation
Fake Joseph Kony

I'm so scared.

You left out;

Cummdumpster
Johnfaggotsmith
jefffaggundy
Dik (DoK)
DMC (Douche Munches Cocks)

Other than that I agree with you

bunch of faggots in hiding

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:37 PM
I'd like to meet them face to face.

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I'd like to meet them face to face.

They won't meet you.

Just like johnfaggotsmith when I PM'd him repeatedly and he got scared - then claimed that he never checks PM's...then ran in here to claim victory and claimed he was there.

They would never say these things to your face.

Faggots in hiding.

If I left any faggots out of my list - apologies - you know who you are.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:48 PM
:lmao Yeah I tried calling a few of them out before but they just resorted to name calling and changing the subject at hand.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2013, 06:51 PM
You left out;

Cummdumpster
Johnfaggotsmith
jefffaggundy
Dik (DoK)
DMC (Douche Munches Cocks)

Other than that I agree with you

bunch of faggots in hiding
So much for that "love" thread :lol

Bill_Brasky
10-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Still nothing Deadly Dynasty, at least make your insults somewhat creative.

Hey I ain't mad at ya. Not my fault you're a Halofag living in his mothers basement.
good, solid irony.

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 06:53 PM
So much for that "love" thread :lol

This is a hate filled thread - just responding in kind.

Try to keep up.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 06:54 PM
good, solid irony.
Hey you, Halofag is a word I came up with all on my own!:lmao

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 06:56 PM
good, solid irony.

You are on that list too - faggot -braskyfag -

apologies for not including an obvious douche

Bill_Brasky
10-11-2013, 06:59 PM
who the fuck cares what your faggot ass thinks you fuckin' slob. go eat a donut.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2013, 07:31 PM
All religions are pretty silly when you get down to it.

If there are any Muslims and Jews here who get as butthurt as the Christians, I'd like to see examples.

Leetonidas
10-11-2013, 07:54 PM
making a list of posters you that were meanies to you :lol

nigga is salty as fuck tbh he could kill a snail by touching it

ChumpDumper
10-11-2013, 07:55 PM
You are on that list too - faggot -braskyfag -

apologies for not including an obvious douchelol hiding list toady

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 07:58 PM
lol hiding list toady

You already made the list - what do you want - a promotion?

lol

ChumpDumper
10-11-2013, 08:00 PM
You already made the list - what do you want - a promotion?

lolI'll be on your e-grudge list forever lol

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 08:01 PM
I'll be on the internet forever lol

fify

RD2191
10-11-2013, 08:02 PM
:lmao

ChumpDumper
10-11-2013, 08:03 PM
You begged to continue your e-grudge.

lol

Rogue
10-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Most of the hatred against Jews originates from pure jealousy imho. It's people's instinct to envy others who have better jobs, prettier wives or simply those who're smarter than themselves. They're god's choice of intellectual superiority and although they've endured the severest prosecutions though most of human's history, they've survived to this day regardless and they're taking control of the world gradually. It's just our fate to live as subordinates to them Jews, imho.

My goddess is Jewish, btw.

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Most of the hatred against Jews originates from pure jealousy imho. It's people's instinct to envy others who have better jobs, prettier wives or simply those who're smarter than themselves. They're god's choice of intellectual superiority and although they've endured the severest prosecutions though most of human's history, they've survived to this day regardless and they're taking control of the world gradually. It's just our fate to live as subordinates to them Jews, imho.

Well now, lets not get carried away...

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 09:21 PM
As far as the Jewish people go, the one country you do not fuck with is Israel. Their secret intelligence service is second to none. Their military is pretty damn good too. I feel sorry for Iran if they ever do get nukes because Israel will make pretty quick work of them before they know what has hit them, and they won't wait for or quibble over U.S. agreement.

What I don't understand about this thread is why we have this need to bash any country, race, ethic culture, or religion.
Seems like a pretty fruitless venture if you ask me, but then, no one asked me! :lol
So I guess the best thing to say is, you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit! :lol
Maybe only Christians know how to take a joke.
Whatever .........

Blake
10-11-2013, 09:45 PM
You're the main culprit cuck

U mad that I'm not joining you on your faux Nazi posting spree?

I've been clowning the entire Bible, fool.

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:48 PM
lol clowning the christian bible is telling me

jews and muslims don't follow the bible they have their own. had tyrone listened to the bible he wouldn't have banged your wife. don't blame religion dude.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 09:49 PM

jews and muslims don't follow the bible they have their own. had tyrone listened to the bible he wouldn't have banged your wife. don't blame religion dude.
:lmao:lmao

apalisoc_9
10-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Simple OP, America is filled with christians. Not jews or muslims.

silverblk mystix
10-11-2013, 09:52 PM

Religion wasn't jack-hammerin' his wife's orifices either!

:rollin:rollin

m>s
10-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Simple OP, America is filled with christians. Not jews or muslims.

is this an american forum or is it accessible worldwide? nobody here is even white christians dude. the american posters here are all athiest.

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 09:59 PM
I think it is pretty worldwide actually.

apalisoc_9
10-11-2013, 10:09 PM
is this an american forum or is it accessible worldwide? nobody here is even white christians dude. the american posters here are all athiest.

There's still more Christians in this site than Muslims and Jews combined. I mean what would you get bashing jews? The "jews" in here are ahtiest. lefty's the only Muslim in in this site.

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 10:12 PM

tbh I think it has something to do with the fact that a group of smelly ragheads believed they were divinely chosen as gods people and given the promised land which is only for them because sky daddy said so. how could you not dislike a group with such a massive delusion of grandeur

Rogue
10-11-2013, 10:15 PM
I don't believe in no religion. I just believe in my goddess but nothing else, and my soul resides wherever my goddess is (except for her false trust in them libtards of course, and that's like the only thing I don't like about my goddess)

Joseph Kony
10-11-2013, 10:16 PM
I don't believe in no religion. I just believe in my goddess but nothing else, and my soul resides wherever my goddess is (except for her false trust in them libtards of course, and that's like the only thing I don't like about my goddess)

:cry fucking beautiful man :cry

Rogue
10-11-2013, 10:23 PM
tbh I think it has something to do with the fact that a group of smelly ragheads believed they were divinely chosen as gods people and given the promised land which is only for them because sky daddy said so. how could you not dislike a group with such a massive delusion of grandeur
I think arrogance is a human issue rather than an issue of any specific race, imho. Humans think they're superior to all the other creatures on this planet when they're not... cheetahs run faster than us, turtles live longer than us, not to say there're many many animals who're much stronger than us. We just have smarter brains than other animals and we think we're superior, and it's for the same reason and logic that the Jews think they're superior to us, because their brains are better than ours- a fact that you can hardly argue against.

GoodOdor
10-11-2013, 10:29 PM

Pretty much tbh. Hasidic/Orthodox jews aren't really allowed on the internet, if they were there'd be a lot more hate - they are even worse than the skull/angel_luv type christians.

xmas1997
10-11-2013, 10:36 PM

The Jews are just another Arabian tribe. And all of those tribes have been fighting each other for eons.
Must be something in the water over there, or lack of. :lol

Two10Whitey
10-12-2013, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2uBhV8mU1o

boutons_deux
10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Political "Christianity", its obsessive Bible literalism with almost total preoccupation with the anti-Christian OT, its fundamental, proselytizing, militantly subversive, simplistic, childish, aggressive (white, Euro-American, Protestant) supremacy, all fundamentally anti-rational, anti-scientific, anti-democratic, anti-humanistic (like the OT) deserves equally aggressive pushback and total ridicule.

NONE of that shit is being pushed by Jews or Muslims for their religions.

That type of "Chrisitianity" is primarily Southern Baptist (in support of slavery against the Union) from the Confederate states and other rural, empty red states, so it's fundamentally racist, and white male dominated.

JoeChalupa
10-12-2013, 10:23 AM
I dont question anyone's religious beliefs.

xmas1997
10-12-2013, 10:45 AM
And I don't question anyone's faith, no matter what their beliefs, whether they are agnostic, Wiccan, Druidic, or otherwise, as long as they respect mine, and don't hurt anyone.

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2013, 10:59 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++#######+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++############+++++++++++++++
++++++++++###############+++++++++++++
+++++++++#####++++++++###++++++++++++
++++++++###++++++++++++###+++++++++++
++++++++##++++++++++++++###++++++++++
+++++++##+++++++++++++++####+++++++++
+++++++#+++++++++++++++++###+++++++++
++++++##+++++++++++++++++####++++++++
++++++#+++++++++++++++##++@##++++++++
+++++##++++++++++++############+++++++
+++++##++++++++#+++##+####+####+++++++
+++++##++++#####+++#++#####+####+++++++
+++++##+++##+###+++#+++****++####+++++
+++++##+++++#++#+++#+++++++++##++++++
+++++##++++@++++++++#+++++++##+#+++++
+++++#+++++++++++++++#++++++##+#+++++
++++++#+++++++++++++#++++++####++++++
++++++##+++++++++++####++++####+++++++
++++++++++++++++@#+###++++++####+++++
+++++##+#+++++++++++++++++++##+#+++++
+++++#++++++++++++++##++++++####+++++
+++++#+@++++++++++######++++##+++++++
+++++#+#+#+++++++##+++#+++++##+++++++
++++++#++#++++++##+++###++++##+++++++
+++++++#++++++++++++++++++#####++++++
+++++++++#+++++++++++#++++#####++++++
+++++++++++#+++++++++++++############++
++++++++++++#+++++++++++#############++
+++++++++++++#++++++++###############++
++++++++++++++##++++########+########++
+++++++++++++#++###########++########++
+++++++++++###+++#########++#########++
++++++++#######++++######+++#########++
++++++#########+++++++##++++#########++
+++++##########+++++###++++##########++
+++############+++++#++++++##########++
++##############++++#++++++##########++

Blue Jew
10-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Meh

Blake
10-12-2013, 11:53 AM

The Old Testament is for all practical purposes the set of scriptures the Jews follow, including all the crazy shit found in the Torah. They just don't call it the OT.

Do I need to tell you some more, or you got this on your own from here?

m>s
10-12-2013, 12:15 PM
It's not the same brah. Sure it's based off some of the same scriptures, but i never read any of that crazy jewish supremacy shit in the bible. the talmud is worse than mein kemph to put it in a way that you could understand...except at least with mein kemph he just wanted what was best for his people, there was no larger scheme to achieve it through subtly enslaving and deceiving all of the earths other people.

Blake
10-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Torah = first five of OT. that's enough for me to clown.

DMC
10-12-2013, 04:39 PM
It's the existential claim for a deity that I challenge, not a particular sect or denomination. I've never seen a an argument brought forth for the existence of a prime mover that's not been defeated by another more reasonable rebuttal.

Salad Tosser
10-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Get off the hook for what?

RandomGuy
10-13-2013, 12:17 PM

meh. jews use the old testament, which is fucked up. If it would make you happy, I will be more than happy to lump them in with muslims and christians for being generally failed at thinking a 1000+ year old book has some deep hidden meaning and explanation for the universe.

xmas1997
10-13-2013, 02:08 PM
It seems to me that practically everyone has experienced their beliefs being questioned at one time or another.
So what else is new?
It is actually a good thing to have your beliefs called into question because it makes us think, and makes us think outside the box, outside our narrow little confines. In fact we should question ourselves lest we become set in our ways. It is the only way to progress and learn.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2013, 03:15 PM
meh. jews use the old testament, which is fucked up. If it would make you happy, I will be more than happy to lump them in with muslims and christians for being generally failed at thinking a 1000+ year old book has some deep hidden meaning and explanation for the universe.

Yeah your diatribes about the NT god kinda put the premise of this thread to bed. I was going to start linking them but m.s is obv not earnest so wgaf.