PDA

View Full Version : Racism..????????

Avante
10-12-2013, 01:53 AM
I live in Mexico North, yep...California. The state that has a huge black, hispanic, Asian, white population.

I've lived here all my life, these are my observations.

If you are called in for jury duty it will be because of some young/dumb Mexican who did something stupid or stabbed another Latino. You can bet on it.

Blacks will win the state 100, 200 and 400, 4x1, 4x4 titles at the state track & field championships.

You will encounter an hispanic mom and all her kids at Target/Walmart. The whole clan.

You will wait and wait in some line as how things work are explained to some confused hispanic.

You will encounter some drunk okies looking to hassle at some Get n' Go, Minimart etc etc. Yes size does matter.

You will be hit (auto) by a Mexican who has no insurance. He will try to give you money.

You will never see an Asian holding up a sign..."I will work for food"...or at the welfare office, or hitch hiking.

You will call someplace and have to press some number to hear it in English.

You will pay for Spanish speaking TV stations.

You will never see a black man picking peachs.

GoodOdor
10-12-2013, 01:54 AM
Avante is a faggot.

Avante
10-12-2013, 01:58 AM
Avante is a faggot.

PASTE

Bene really got into your head, didn't he? you thinking bout him more than you think bout chicks with dicks, tbh.
see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163545&p=6873809#post6873809)

What are you little man, 16?

Spur|n|Austin
10-12-2013, 03:40 AM
You can't get "called" into jury duty if you're a registered sex offender.

Judy's been f'n a Hispanic (proper nomenclature dude) huh?

go ahead pull up threads I've started A; I'll still shit in your mouth.

The Reckoning
10-12-2013, 03:47 AM
racism phase on the forum has passed. we're now moving on to religion. get with the program.

Avante
10-12-2013, 04:34 AM

Sailor
bar
working girl
been going on for ages

Where you been?

I'll ignore the bit about Judy, obviously you're some dumb kid

Avante
10-12-2013, 04:37 AM
racism phase on the forum has passed. we're now moving on to religion. get with the program.

I'm bored with the subject. Those that don't believe in something are obvious idiots so why bother with them?

DJR210
10-12-2013, 04:46 AM
You sick child raping son of a bitch. The people of ST should get together and stone you to death for your sick sadistic sex acts towards kids.

Avante
10-12-2013, 04:52 AM
You sick child raping son of a bitch. The people of ST should get together and stone you to death for your sick sadistic sex acts towards kids.

Dude, I'll go slow you can do this...

19 year old kid in a bar totally unaware of the culture over there. A kid in a world as alien to him as another planet. Nobody talked or thought about the age of those working girls, ya see slugger nobody over there gave a damn.

THEN.....many years later I found out about what was really going on over there and it pissed me off.

Now what about that don't you understand? AND...there is no way of knowing how old those girls were, Me being 19 I never ever thought they were younger than myself, don't you have to be 21 to work in a bar?

Dude, stop ignoring what really went on, ok? Are you saying that all those millions of military personel who made it with bar girls were all sick fucks? You do know some of these relatinships have ended up in marriage....right?

I'll say it again, anyone messing with underage girls deserves a bullet in the brain.

Stop ignoring what I'm really sayiing, ok? You can't read?

DJR210
10-12-2013, 04:57 AM
Dude, I'll go slow you can do this...

19 year old kid in a bar totally unaware of the culture over there. A kid in a world as alien to him as another planet. Nobody talked or thought about the age of those working girls, ya see slugger nobody over there gave a damn.

THEN.....many years later I found out about what was really going on over there and it pissed me off.

Now what about that don't you understand? AND...there is no way of knowing how old those girls were, Me being 19 I never ever thought they were younger than myself, don't you have to be 21 to work in a bar?

Dude, stop ignoring what really went on, ok? Are you saying that all those millions of military personel who made it with bar girls were all sick fucks?

DE-NI-AL

Nothing you say will ever change the fact that you ruined lives to feed your insatiable hunger for sex with children, under what you thought were nameless crimes overseas.

That's the thing. This sick fuck probably isn't registered.

Avante
10-12-2013, 05:00 AM
DE-NI-AL

Nothing you say will ever change the fact that you ruined lives to feed your insatiable hunger for sex with children, under what you thought were nameless crimes overseas.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Stupid, these girls would be with two/three guys a night what are you some moron? You have any idea at all about what I;m talking about? You don't do you, not a fucking clue at all.

AND...once again...I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WERE YOUNGER THAN MYSELF.

Is this little shit for real?

Dummy, I was inti to older women...ok?

DJR210
10-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Stupid, these girls would be with two/three guys a night what are you some moron? You have any idea at all about what I;m talking about? You don't do you, not a fucking clue at all.

How do you live with yourself? Do the excuses really help you sleep at night?

Avante
10-12-2013, 05:03 AM
How do you live with yourself? Do the excuses really help you sleep at night?

You really do need to Google....military personel in overseas bars....honest. You are about as clueless about this as it gets. How old are you son?

Stop ignoring.....so you think all those millions of military personel in my spot were all sick fucks? WELL?

DJR210
10-12-2013, 05:09 AM
Blame shifting is a classic sign of guilt.. You sick son of a bitch.

Avante
10-12-2013, 05:16 AM
Blame shifting is a classic sign of guilt.. You sick son of a bitch.

A sick son of a bitch is a little fuck who totally ignores reality. I was never with anyone younger than myself ya dumb fuck.

What I was talking about was the sex slave business over there and how fucked it was not knowing about it ya fucking freak.

I'd guess she was at least 22, she had a two and three year olds.

Notice how the bitch keeps ignoring my question?

Bitch....so you think all those sailors who did what I did were sex freaks...right?

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2013, 05:25 AM
You're really gonna hate blacks when you go to jail. But then at least you'll have a new topic for your lists.

Biggest Black Dicks In My Jail

Paste

Mandingo Jones
Sydney Rooster Cock
Cell Block Rufus
Stumpy Jiggabot
Crip Walk Eddy
Blind Brown Eye Washington

Avante
10-12-2013, 05:37 AM
You're really gonna hate blacks when you go to jail. But then at least you'll have a new topic for your lists.

Biggest Black Dicks In My Jail

Paste

Mandingo Jones
Sydney Rooster Cock
Cell Block Rufus
Stumpy Jiggabot
Crip Walk Eddy
Blind Brown Eye Washington

So I enter the jail to turn myself in.

Avante...I'd like to turn myself in.
Cop...for what?
Avante...well when I was in Olongopo I made it with a bar girl and I don't know how old she was.
Cop...Olongopo...hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Loved that place. Remember the Pussy Cat Club?
Avante..oh hell yes.
Cop...I had a girl friend in every bar.
Avante...what 68ish?
Cop...66 to 69.
Avante...cool!
Cop...wanna go have a beer, I get off in 10 minutes, talk bout old times.
Avante...cool!

Notice how just ignore his stupid shit?

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2013, 05:39 AM
Do you make the youngsters put on a fake handlebar mustache before you have sex with them? And pretend they're Rollie Fingers?

Avante
10-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Do you make the youngsters put on a fake handlebar mustache before you have sex with them? And pretend they're Rollie Finfers?

Dude, you drunk? You're dumber than usual.

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2013, 05:46 AM
Dude, you drunk? You're dumber than usual.

You're not.

Avante
10-12-2013, 05:49 AM
You're not.

I'm not the one who..STILL...thinks anyone gives a fuck about mom jokes, what are you 12?

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2013, 06:11 AM
I'm not the one who..STILL...thinks anyone gives a fuck about mom jokes, what are you 12?

You'd like that wouldn't ya.
12 and 12""

The Avante Special

Avante
10-12-2013, 06:12 AM
You'd like that wouldn't ya.
12 and 12""

The Avante Special

You really this sick?

cute_spursfan
10-12-2013, 09:23 AM
so much hate on avante, geez louise!

DJR210
10-12-2013, 05:04 PM
so much hate on avante, geez louise! So you condone the rape of children being forced to sell themselves to foreigners overseas?

ohmwrecker
10-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Poor, poor Judy. If she's not fucking somebody else, she's a saint.