0.15 for Jim
0.06 for Achilles

I'll elaborate later

And yes it's legit

Kobe 5
GTOSB 4

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2013, 08:35 AM
someone is bitter changin the subject, keep on preeching that 5>4 bullshit, when u know every defeat by the hands of the spurs, the fakers are either crying on tv, raping some white girl, or begging like oliver stone

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:53 AM
5 ends the debate..be happy you got 4 with one coming on a locked-out season

lefty
10-13-2013, 09:04 AM

Oh dont worry

5 and 4 are part of the equation

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Oh dont worry

5 and 4 are part of the equation

it's not about parts of an equation it's about the answer the equation produces...like binary code 11111 for on and 00000 for off can literally mean the light or darkness...

so the answer to your equation is 5 > 4....which means Kobe is greater than Duncan...just as I concede Air Juandice is greater "albeit slightly" to Kobe

lefty
10-13-2013, 12:11 PM
it's not about parts of an equation it's about the answer the equation produces...like binary code 11111 for on and 00000 for off can literally mean the light or darkness...

so the answer to your equation is 5 > 4....which means Kobe is greater than Duncan...just as I concede Air Juandice is greater "albeit slightly" to Kobe
lol can't handle equations
lol limited at maths

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 12:22 PM
lol can't handle equations
lol limited at maths

hey sucka...I'm warning you..don't waste your time...I will only put it in a pot and boil it down to:

Kobe 5
Gay TOSB 4

RD2191
10-13-2013, 12:34 PM
How does 5 end the debate? If that's the case then Horry>Duncan/Kobe. You're telling me Horry is better because he has more rings? Why not go by league and finals MVPs? We know who the winner is there.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 12:40 PM
How does 5 end the debate? If that's the case then Horry>Duncan/Kobe. You're telling me Horry is better because he has more rings? Why not go by league and finals MVPs? We know who the winner is there.

You have to have scored more than 15 pts and have at least 5 Allstar selections...and be the alpha dog of your teams...you can be gay however...

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 12:51 PM
You have to have scored more than 15 pts and have at least 5 Allstar selections...and be the alpha dog of your teams...you can be gay however...

:lol

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 12:51 PM

DMC
10-13-2013, 12:52 PM

If that's the case, Kobe admitted that Shaq was the alpha dog for the threepeat. So Kobe only qualifies then for 2 rings, according to you.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 01:13 PM
If that's the case, Kobe admitted that Shaq was the alpha dog for the threepeat. So Kobe only qualifies then for 2 rings, according to you.

DMC..I like you...and I really want so badly to go along with that theory but the facts just don't bear that out...maybe during the 1st title of the 3Peat...the last 2 titles of the 3 peat were Co-Billing...sure Shaq won Finals MVP but the reality is he faced no one in the East once we got past the Spurs and other power houses in the West....and the final proof is this:

Shaq before Kobe (Swept in the finals)
Shaq with Kobe (Three Peat)
Shaq after Kobe (1 title due to the refs whistles against the Mavs)

Kobe before Shaq (breaking Wilt Chamberlains high school record and leading his team to National Title)
Kobe with Shaq (three peat)
Kobe after Shaq (2 rings and still pending)

You cannot make an argument that based on that irrefutable logic that Kobe was anything but Alpha..if Kobe was as interchangeable as you say then T-Mac, AI, Grant Hill, etc..should have at least 2 rings by now since that's what Kobe has post Shaq...

DMC
10-13-2013, 01:20 PM
The transcript of Kobe Bryant's interview with ESPN's Jim Gray:
GRAY: What was your reaction to Shaq saying the Lakers are his team, and everybody knows it?
BRYANT: It doesn't matter whose team it is. Nobody cares. I don't, Karl [Malone] doesn't, Gary [Payton] doesn't, and our teammates and the fans don't either. There's more to life than whose team this is. But this is his team, so it's time for him to act like it. That means no more coming into camp fat and out of shape, when your team is relying on your leadership on and off the court. It also means no more blaming others for our team's failure, or blaming staff members for not overdramatizing your injuries so that you avoid blame for your lack of conditioning. Also, "my team" doesn't mean only when we win; it means carrying the burden of defeat just as gracefully as you carry a championship trophy.

GRAY: Do you consider Shaq to be a leader? BRYANT: Leaders don't beg for a contract extension and negotiate some 30 million [dollars] plus per year deal in the media when we have two future Hall of Famers playing here pretty much for free. A leader would not demand the ball every time down the floor when you have the three of us [Malone, Payton, Bryant] playing beside you, not to mention the teammates you have gone to war with for years -- and, by the way, then threaten not to play defense and rebound if you don't get the ball every time down the floor.
GRAY: Shaq says that you have not been a team player. Is he right?
BRYANT: That's ridiculous. I have been successfully sacrificing my game for years for Shaq. That's what Phil [Jackson] wanted me to do, so I did it. Last year Phil told me Shaq was not in physical condition to carry the trust of our offense, so he asked me to do it. But then he saw Shaq was getting upset that the team wasn't running through him, so Phil asked me to pull back and I did. This year is no different; my role is whatever Phil wants it to be. Period.

GRAY: Through out the preseason, your leg and conditioning has been lagging. Are you in the proper shape to start the season?
BRYANT: My knee is not strong enough to play yet. I know it. When it is I will play.
GRAY: Does that mean you will miss the opener [Tuesday] night and other games?
BRYANT: I probably won't play tomorrow night or until I'm ready. But I don't need Shaq's advice on how to play hurt. I've played with IVs before, during and after games. I've played with a broken hand, a sprained ankle, a torn shoulder, a fractured tooth, a severed lip, and a knee the size of a softball. I don't miss 15 games because of a toe injury that everybody knows wasn't that serious in the first place.
GRAY: Kobe, Shaq said if you didn't like what he had to say you can opt out and leave next season. Will you leave the Lakers?
BRYANT: I won't make that decision until the end of the season. I told Shaq last year that I was planning on opting out. He knew before anyone. I told him out of respect for what we have been through together. I thought he should be the first to know. The fact that he acts like this is such a big shock is a mystery to me. If leaving the Lakers at the end of the season is what I decide, a major reason for that will be Shaq's childlike selfishness and jealousy.
GRAY: Do you feel Shaq has been supportive in regards to your legal situation?
BRYANT: He is not my quote unquote "big brother." A big brother would have called to lend his support this summer. I heard absolutely nothing from him. I spoke to Devean [George], Rick [Fox], Mitch [Kupchak], Phil, and our owner Jerry Buss. And Shaq's own Uncle Jerome called and left three messages. Other teammates like Derek [Fisher], Mark [Madsen], and [Stanislav Medvedenko] left messages as well. Opponents called like [Chris] Webber, [Mike] Bibby, and many others. So did a lot of coaches. Michael Jordan, who didn't have my home phone, tracked it down to lend his support. So did Tiger Woods. But yet from my so-called big brother, I heard nothing.
GRAY: Why not resolve this behind closed doors? Why is this so public?
BRYANT: I asked Phil on Sunday [yesterday] to say something to calm this situation down before it boiled over. But he backed away, so now here we are. I have been a bigger person every time something happened with Shaq, and I don't expect this to be any different. But somebody in this organization had to speak up, because his unprofessionalism hurt us last year, and I don't want it to hurt us this year.

3peat Finals MVP Shaq

How else do you define "alpha" if not "leader" and "MVP"?

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 01:21 PM
two words: Political Correctness

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 01:22 PM
You cannot kick an Alpha Dog like Shaq out of HIS City and off HIS team..unless you're an ALPHA yourself :lol

lefty
10-13-2013, 01:24 PM
It's coming.......

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 01:43 PM
It's coming.......

^ says Bob to Timmy

DMC
10-13-2013, 01:57 PM
You cannot kick an Alpha Dog like Shaq out of HIS City and off HIS team..unless you're an ALPHA yourself :lol

So you say Shaq is an alpha dog as an argument that he's not?

Way to kick your own ass.

spurraider21
10-13-2013, 03:32 PM
:lol lefty trolling successfully

jimbo
10-13-2013, 05:09 PM
BRYANT: Leaders don't beg for a contract extension and negotiate some 30 million [dollars] plus per year deal in the media when we have two future Hall of Famers playing here pretty much for free. A leader would not demand the ball every time down the floor when you have the three of us

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

What is Kobe doing today? Hilarious

LkrFan
10-13-2013, 05:29 PM
DMC..I like you...and I really want so badly to go along with that theory but the facts just don't bear that out...maybe during the 1st title of the 3Peat...the last 2 titles of the 3 peat were Co-Billing...sure Shaq won Finals MVP but the reality is he faced no one in the East once we got past the Spurs and other power houses in the West....and the final proof is this:

Shaq before Kobe (Swept in the finals)
Shaq with Kobe (Three Peat)
Shaq after Kobe (1 title due to the refs whistles against the Mavs)

Kobe before Shaq (breaking Wilt Chamberlains high school record and leading his team to National Title)
Kobe with Shaq (three peat)
Kobe after Shaq (2 rings and still pending)

You cannot make an argument that based on that irrefutable logic that Kobe was anything but Alpha..if Kobe was as interchangeable as you say then T-Mac, AI, Grant Hill, etc..should have at least 2 rings by now since that's what Kobe has post Shaq...
:lol - good shit Kool. Not to mention that after The Eviction! Shaq turned into the The Big Mercenary! going to Nash for a handout. That didn't work. He then went to LeBron to be his beotch. Futile. He then went to Bawstin (of all places) to join their Big 3. Laughable. He went to 5. Count 'em 5 bonafide, 1st ballot HOFers. He got no more rings. None, nada, zilch. All in a pathetic effort of trying to catch Kobe. Then he tries to save face by saying he'd be more hurt if Duncan got numero cinco than Kobe surpassing his fatass. That's it, and that's allPERIOD.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
10-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks to Kobe, Shaq is now The Big Pinkslip! :lmao

LkrFan
10-13-2013, 05:38 PM
0.15 for Jim
0.06 for Achilles

I'll elaborate later

And yes it's legit
You called your hall of flamer Jim. Are you in The Acceptance! stage yet? :lol

UZER
10-13-2013, 05:54 PM
:lol Laker trolls on here circling the wagons.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 05:59 PM
:lol Laker trolls on here circling the wagons.
:lol Needing all the other Lakertrolls to come laugh at their weak trolling so they can pretend it was good....

elmanutres
10-13-2013, 06:01 PM
The laker semen shields are in full effect on this thread

Leetonidas
10-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Larry Legend: 3
The Rapist: 5

And no one in their fucking right mind would put the snitch above that nigga Larry, so gtfo with your 5>4 bullshit

Leetonidas
10-13-2013, 06:34 PM
also rofl at 15ppg being an alpha :lol how can you even type with Kobe's dick and balls so far down your throat?

LkrFan
10-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Larry Legend: 3
The Rapist: 5

And no one in their fucking right mind would put the snitch above that nigga Larry, so gtfo with your 5>4 bullshit
GTFO with that BS. Kobe is a better offensive player. He is a better defender. AND he has more rings than Boston had since the late 1960s.

:downspin: that shit. Ya dig?

lefty
10-13-2013, 06:39 PM
So ......

Non Lakers fans will argue that Jim has more impact because he actually led the Spurs titles as the main man, and that Achilles was the beta male in most Lakers's title runs.

Lakers fans will use the old, outdated, 5 is superior to 4 argument; this logic is flawed; if it wasn't Horry would shit on MJ, and Bill Russell wouldn't be considered as a glorified Ben Wallace who played in a stacked Celtics team.

But for Lakers fans it's all about numbers; no actual facts or in-depth analysis, but just raw numbers.

Fair enough; we have our approach, they have theirs

So I thought we needed to break the grey area, which is why I came up with the Lefty advanced stats, soon to be approved by our boy Michael Jordan. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33236)

It's a really simple, but accurate and telling ratio :

Number of Finals MVP awards / championships won / Finals appearances

- Jim : 3/4/5 = 0.15

- Achilles : 2/5/7 = 0.057 ........... ok 0.06

Case closed.

Leetonidas
10-13-2013, 06:49 PM
GTFO with that BS. Kobe is a better offensive player. He is a better defender. AND he has more rings than Boston had since the late 1960s.

:downspin: that shit. Ya dig?
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
10-13-2013, 06:49 PM
So ......

Non Lakers fans will argue that Jim has more impact because he actually led the Spurs titles as the main man, and that Achilles was the beta male in most Lakers's title runs.

Lakers fans will use the old, outdated, 5 is superior to 4 argument; this logic is flawed; if it wasn't Horry would shit on MJ, and Bill Russell wouldn't be considered as a glorified Ben Wallace who played in a stacked Celtics team.

But for Lakers fans it's all about numbers; no actual facts or in-depth analysis, but just raw numbers.

So I thought we needed to break the grey area, which is why I came up with the Lefty advanced stats, soon to be approved by our boy Michael Jordan. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33236)

Case closed.

Wait, so by going to the Finals last season, Duncan's number got worse?

Does not compute.

lefty
10-13-2013, 06:52 PM

Does not compute.

Of course it computes because we lost last year

Still much better than 0.06 anyway

LkrFan
10-13-2013, 06:55 PM
So ......

Case closed.

You call that shit legit? Wow! :rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
10-13-2013, 06:56 PM

Does not compute.

lefty
10-13-2013, 07:01 PM
You call that shit legit? Wow! :rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao :rollin

It's not legit because Jim wins ?

:rollin wooooooooooooooooooooooow :rollin

Butthurt alert :lmao

Leetonidas
10-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Alpha dog winning less than half of the Finals MVPs available, snitching, crying to be traded, quitting on his team, and going 6-24 in a Game 7 in the Finals :lmao

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 07:03 PM
If Shaq was the beta, does that make Horry the alpha? :lol

ambchang
10-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Lol. Kobe fans argue Kobe is an alpha, which mean shaq is the beta for 4 championships. Which means pippen > shaq. Which only stupid Kobe fans can claim.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 07:20 PM
So ......

Case closed.

:lmao you must be constipated...you waited all day for that turd of a post...

Let's me play this game with you....this should be fun...let's compare Kobe's first 3 titles (as a side kick) with Duncan's first 3 titles (as the alpha):

Each succeeding year Kobe 'the 'side-kick' averaged 21.1 ; 29.4 ; & 26.6 ppg respectively in the playoffs during the play-offs of LA's 3 peat.

Each succeeding year Duncan averaged 23.2, 24.7, & 23.6 ppg respectively during the play-offs for his first 3 titles as Alpha male :lol

^ What does that say about Duncan? It tells me that a title in LA is not only tougher to get but worth way more in LA if a 2nd banana in LA can have better numbers than an Alpha in SA...:lol

Kobe averaged 25.4pts, 5.9reb, and 5.13ast for the regular season during LA's 3-peat. Better than 95% of all players for those years.

Overall Kobe averaged 25.7pts, 5.83reb, and 5.09ast for the playoffs during LA's 3-peat. He was hardly playing the part of Robin to Shaq's Batman. People making Kobe out to be a Toni Kukoc or some random role player while he played with Shaq. Kobe was a top 2 player in the league even back then. Side-Kicks can't put up those kinds of numbers and then turn around and run the Alpha out of town :toast

Fact is Kobe was shitting on Duncan and Shaq while he was 2nd banana :lmao

Holla at cha boy Kool when you get serious

lefty
10-13-2013, 07:50 PM
A lot of butthurt logic from Kool :lol

Juggity
10-13-2013, 08:01 PM
lefty with the Alpha Metric goods.

Of course, MJ is the gold standard:

6/6/6 = 1.00

spurraider21
10-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Dirk is 1/1/2 for 0.5 though, making him better than Tim or Kobe :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:04 PM
lefty with the Alpha Metric goods.

Of course, MJ is the gold standard:

6/6/6 = 1.00

:lol ain't no body gonna remember that retarded ass shit...all they'll remember is

Kobe 5 > Gay TOSB 4

spurraider21
10-13-2013, 08:04 PM
by these numbers though, a player looks better by getting swept in the first round than to make it to the finals but lose

Juggity
10-13-2013, 08:32 PM
by these numbers though, a player looks better by getting swept in the first round than to make it to the finals but lose

I'd say this is a metric only for comparing players who have been to the finals. For players who haven't, the score is simply 0/0/0 = 0.00

spurraider21
10-13-2013, 08:36 PM
I'd say this is a metric only for comparing players who have been to the finals. For players who haven't, the score is simply 0/0/0 = 0.00
i mean, this last 2013 season hurts Duncan in comparison to Kirby. Kirby's ratio stayed the same while Duncan's ratio went down. even though Kirby barely limped into the 8th seed only to watch his team get swept while Duncan had a much better season and postseason. but duncan's ratio suffered while kobe stood pat

DMC
10-13-2013, 08:39 PM

No, the numbers are bogus. You cannot divide by the number of Finals appearances. That makes your greatness inversely proportional with your ability to get to the Finals.

Lefty left a turd (and he took long enough to release it).

DMC
10-13-2013, 08:41 PM
Of course it computes because we lost last year

Still much better than 0.06 anyway

.15 for making the Finals vs the .18 had the Spurs missed the playoffs.

lefty
10-13-2013, 08:41 PM
No, the numbers are bogus. You cannot divide by the number of Finals appearances. That makes your greatness inversely proportional with your ability to get to the Finals.

No it's a solid ratio

GTFO turd

DMC
10-13-2013, 08:42 PM
No it's a solid ratio

GTFO turd

Maybe in your world where we air drop rice and shit.

lefty
10-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Maybe in your world where we air drop rice and shit.
tomatoes tomatoes

lefty
10-13-2013, 08:47 PM
.15 for making the Finals vs the .18 had the Spurs missed the playoffs.

Did the Spurs miss the playoffs ?

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:47 PM

:lmao@opening lefty's mouth and taking a wet shit in it...and agreeing with me in the process....:lmao@lefty

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 08:48 PM

You do realize that the sole purpose is to troll Lakerfan, and from the looks of this thread, it's a success by that metric :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
You do realize that the sole purpose is to troll Lakerfan, and from the looks of this thread, it's a success by that metric :lol

:lmao@offering to clean up the shit off Lefty :lmao how generous Bell Boy

DMC
10-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Did the Spurs miss the playoffs ?

Just stop

DMC
10-13-2013, 08:54 PM

Not really. These mental midgets will respond to anything. It's not like they are monitoring the interwebs for legit attacks on Kobe. You could say you have a photo of Kobe sucking a dick and get 400 responses even without a photo. It's not really trolling here. It's just a bunch of people with no weekend life.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Just stop

naw naw...you niggas keep fighting..I'm bout sta get me some popcawn

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Not really. These mental midgets will respond to anything. It's not like they are monitoring the interwebs for legit attacks on Kobe. You could say you have a photo of Kobe sucking a dick and get 400 responses even without a photo. It's not really trolling here. It's just a bunch of people with no weekend life.
you just keep shatting on Clipper and Spur fan...I'm enjoying this...

DMC
10-13-2013, 08:56 PM
naw naw...you niggas keep fighting..I'm bout sta get me some popcawn

I see Rogue conned you into going for the Liu avatar again as you struggle to gain a foothold during this time of crisis in your world.

DMC
10-13-2013, 08:57 PM
you just keep shatting on Clipper and Spur fan...I'm enjoying this...

I am an equal opportunity shit slinger.

Juggity
10-13-2013, 08:59 PM

For what it's worth, I think this is lefty's attempt to devalue the consolation prize (making it to the finals and losing), which Kobe has obviously done more than Tim. It's specifically designed to be an anti-Kobe number. I guess it's not even really necessary, given that Kobe does such a great job of putting up bad numbers in the finals to begin with.

6/24 is certainly more iconic.

lefty
10-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Just stop

lol moron got pwned

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 09:16 PM

Dmc shitting on clipper fan logic:lol

LkrFan
10-13-2013, 10:56 PM

Mutiny amongst BNSFs? :lol @ leftnut. :lol

lefty
10-13-2013, 11:13 PM
A lot of butthurt in this thread

Mission accomplished

ezau
10-13-2013, 11:15 PM

Sounds like Magic, tbh.

irishock
10-13-2013, 11:19 PM
So ......

Case closed.

Dirk at .500

yes!

lefty
10-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Dirk at .500

yes!

Dirk is a fucking legend TBH

DMC
10-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Mutiny amongst BNSFs? :lol @ leftnut. :lol

I don't think fuzzy math is required to make the case. Kobe's ex-coach and teammates do it for us.

Killakobe81
10-14-2013, 07:54 AM
no numbers alone will end any debate between two great relatively close players unless it's "X" greater than zero (rings).

Nice troll job though ...

Killakobe81
10-14-2013, 07:56 AM
For example: Duncan (4) > Malone (0) that is pretty basic math and pretty common understanding until the great "Mamba rings twice paradigm shift of 2009-2010" that occurred around these parts ...

cesare borgia
10-14-2013, 01:20 PM

Or a spur fan using a Michael Jordan troll helps end the debate?