PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: I think someone's soul might be crushed

Michael Jordan.
10-13-2013, 07:23 AM
If he has to watch this all year

what makes Dwight think the situation in Houston will be better than in LA?

James Harden is nothing but a younger version of Kobe....he dominates the ball...so after being over-shadowed his whole career (whether behind Durant and Westbrook or even better players in the Olympics) now that he has his first taste of leading his own team and getting his own GLORY you think Harden will give up the ball so that the offense can slow down through an inept Dwight?...no fuck way...the Rox will be worse if Harden defers to Dwight...then Lin will need his touches...little Asian man is ineffective if he's not involved in the offense...plus after having a high IQ center in Yao Ming the Chinamen in Houston will hate Dwight's black man stereotypical incompetency....
D5sASQHbi1I

xt5fxWzgdr8

Axegrinder
10-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Kool already sold his soul to Liberace

Michael Jordan.
10-13-2013, 07:29 AM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:20 AM
:lol

dude really...so I was out partying with one of my sno-bunnies last night come back this morning and you still at it..what gives? I apologize for hurting your feelings over that "What Superstar Would You Get Woman Advice From Thread" :lmao didn't know it would send you in a tailspin

Michael Jordan.
10-13-2013, 08:24 AM
dude really...so I was out partying with one of my sno-bunnies last night come back this morning and you still at it..what gives? I apologize for hurting your feelings over that "What Superstar Would You Get Woman Advice From Thread" :lmao didn't know it would send you in a tailspin

Didn't even read that thread playa.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Didn't even read that thread playa.

absolutely you did........and not just once :lol

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2013, 08:33 AM
kool still begging like the bitch he is, probably wants to have dwights kid also...bend over he show you 6

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:36 AM
kool still begging like the bitch he is, probably wants to have dwights kid also...bend over he show you 6

grow up

Michael Jordan.
10-13-2013, 08:38 AM
absolutely you did........and not just once :lol

Nope. Not even once. You can tell me what its about though if you want.

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2013, 08:42 AM
lakerfags should be more concern with who will end up with the better season fakers or carebears

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:45 AM
Nope. Not even once. You can tell me what its about though if you want.

liar liar pants on fire

Michael Jordan.
10-13-2013, 08:48 AM
liar liar pants on fire

Naw I'm pretty sure that smoke is Kobe's legacy burning to ashes. Or Jerry's.

Rogue
10-14-2013, 08:46 AM
kool's post is full of truth imho, the Gordon Liu avatar doing its work.