PDA

View Full Version : Why Black Women Are Producing Useless Children & Relationships

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:15 AM
interesting conversation....of course it doesn't apply to all blacks but for a large number it does....

Kool strives to keep it fair and balanced so how white institutionalized suppression factors into this is a separate topic.

chase intelligence.. chase knowledge..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/somradio/2013/10/01/why-blackwomen-are-producing-useless-childrenrelationships?aid=otbr&utm_source=otbr&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=otbr

The Reckoning
10-13-2013, 08:26 AM
you're fucking stupid

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 08:32 AM
you're fucking stupid

only to the uneducated..I actually care...quite generous in my private life...but don't need to share my charitable contributions...but I make a difference (time and money) not just post about it...

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2013, 08:39 AM
the only thing i know, with ethnic minorities running away from war and gettin aslym or refugee status in another country that has good welfare, why do they feel the need to pop out more than 4 kids at a young age, its like they are trying to populate their ethnic group to become a majority...its fkn stupid...

Sportcamper
10-13-2013, 08:58 AM
WOW...Saddest billboard I have ever seen…

http://saysellemarie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/the-most-dangerous-place-for-an-african-american-is-in-the-womb1.png

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 09:01 AM
the guy in the blog is being brutally honest...I just wish whites would accept their misdeeds that Tim Wise speaks of...I can accept what the blogger is saying because he's coming from a sincere place...it doesn't anger me at all...it's on point

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 09:11 AM
the only thing i know, with ethnic minorities running away from war and gettin aslym or refugee status in another country that has good welfare, why do they feel the need to pop out more than 4 kids at a young age, its like they are trying to populate their ethnic group to become a majority...its fkn stupid...

^ no...I've found in my research that ethnic minorities seeking refuge aren't having kids for that reason....they're doing it because they don't have money for contraception or birth control pills and abstinence is not something that 99.99% of humans can do because it was God's decree that we pro-create....he programmed us to do so...and he made sex feel insanely good....we can't control our sexual impulses...were gonna do it no matter how irresponsible...either via mutally agreed upon relationships, marriage, or prison rape...

some poor American blacks have kids for welfare checks...whites do it to but I'm talking about blacks right now..for some they're just irresponsibly producing kids and the more kids u have the more snap and govn't aid you get...it is a strategy employed by many

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2013, 11:20 AM
WOW...Saddest billboard I have ever seen…

http://saysellemarie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/the-most-dangerous-place-for-an-african-american-is-in-the-womb1.png

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 12:10 PM
:lmao

grow up

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2013, 12:15 PM
grow up

I'd rather get aborted than grow up in some shitty ghetto slanging crack only to get shot and killed at 15 for looking at some huge stupid ape "the wrong way".

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 12:46 PM
I'd rather get aborted than grow up in some shitty ghetto slanging crack only to get shot and killed at 15 for looking at some huge stupid ape "the wrong way".

you're only saying that cuz hindsight is 20/20 there's a chance you could make it out of the hood....

m>s
10-13-2013, 12:51 PM
because they are worthless

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 01:17 PM
because they are worthless

still crying out for help I see...

Rogue
10-14-2013, 08:11 AM
just like I predicted, kool is starting decent threads again as soon as his Gordon Liu avatar is back, YEAH... Nice preparation move for the upcoming season tbh. The first good news for this site in a long while imho