PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: k. love, hollywood bound

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 12:11 PM
:lol lakers are due to acquire another all star caliber this season. gasol is hinting he wouldn't take a paycut so there are talks of gasol being shipped to minnesota for kevin love.

love gets traded by midseason. if the Wolves stumble out of the gate, there's a chance that love will get moved while the team still has some leverage in trade negotiations. by waiting until the summer, when love has only one guaranteed year left on his deal, minnesota may not get as much in return since teams know an unhappy love could opt out and become a free agent.

derrick williams is being groomed as their next big man alongside pekovic.

incoming: love
outgoing: gasol, shawne williams

lakers rebuilding at a rapid pace is nothing new though, get used to it:toast

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 12:13 PM
:lol And OP claims he's a Spurfan....

Michael Jordan.
10-13-2013, 12:14 PM
"Fredo, with no regard for Jerry's life."

skut_farkus
10-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Not a chance :lol

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 12:23 PM
Not a chance :lol

Hey man, how's it going. If you have an e36 would you trade it for a Lotus Exige?

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 12:25 PM
:lol And OP claims he's a Spurfan....

I've been a spurs fan far longer than you have been a Lebron fan son, best believe that:hat

skut_farkus
10-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Man im not sure about them exiges ima be honest ive never really done much research on them. They look nice but seem to be everywhere these days.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 12:31 PM
I've been a spurs fan far longer than you have been a Lebron fan son, best believe that:hat
Riiiight.... your takes are garden-variety Laker homerism, 90% of your posts involve you dry-humping Kirby, and you almost never post about the Spurs except to call Duncan a faggot :lol

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2013, 12:33 PM
derrick is draft bust

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 12:34 PM
Man im not sure about them exiges ima be honest ive never really done much research on them. They look nice but seem to be everywhere these days.

word. i like the performance but that im not too crazy bout the design.

Juggity
10-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Minny is going to trade away Kevin Love? For washed up Pau Gasol? This would benefit them how?

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Riiiight.... your takes are garden-variety Laker homerism, 90% of your posts involve you dry-humping Kirby, and you almost never post about the Spurs except to call Duncan a faggot :lol

why you take everything so seriously son? relax tbh, don't get too worked up on a forum filled with trolls. i just like variety when it comes to who i wants to see on tv.

spurs are my team, but i also like watchin kobe chuck his way to 30, 40 pts day in and day out, its entertaining, fg% be damned

we cool? ;)

DMC
10-13-2013, 12:57 PM
why you take everything so seriously son? relax tbh, don't get too worked up on a forum filled with trolls. i just like variety when it comes to who i wants to see on tv.

spurs are my team, but i also like watchin kobe chuck his way to 30, 40 pts day in and day out, its entertaining, fg% be damned

we cool? ;)

oh i forgot, nothing will be sweeter if the lakers actually beats the clippers of all teams, time to shut that L.A. jv team for good :lol

You're just another shitty troll.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 01:03 PM
He can't even keep up his done-to-death schtick, then he whines that everyone "takes him too seriously" when he slips up :lol

Katherine Robinson
10-13-2013, 01:09 PM
I couldn't believe a submissive individual like Pau Gasol wouldn't take less money if it meant he could stay with the Lakers.

RsxPiimp
10-13-2013, 01:14 PM
He can't even keep up his done-to-death schtick, then he whines that everyone "takes him too seriously" when he slips up :lol

tbh no one even brings it up actually but you. i can tell this is very important for your life, have at it :lol

StrengthAndHonor
10-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Minny is going to trade away Kevin Love? For washed up Pau Gasol? This would benefit them how?

I've seen that franchise pull a lot of wtf trades before, wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers somehow makes it happen.

Buddy Mignon
10-13-2013, 02:34 PM

Jim is a faggot.

Baseline
10-13-2013, 05:50 PM
I've seen that franchise pull a lot of wtf trades before, wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers somehow makes it happen. Why so surprised? You're acting like David Stern doesn't have the Lakers' future under control. Before he abdicates the throne, Stern will absolutely work some ridiculously murky trade to benefit the Lakers.

spurraider21
10-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Lakers acquiring Kevin Love would fit into the no defense thing they have going on there. i don't get how they STILL haven't learned. offense wasn't their issue last year. they couldn't stop a nosebleed. but getting arguably the worst defensive 4 in the game is going to make them better? :lmao

teddygreen
10-13-2013, 08:10 PM
http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/james-harden-kevin-love-foot-locker.jpghttp://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/149593252-forward-kevin-love-and-us-gard-james-harden-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSUXaMl2NhydgQqvmSxKPOQDXRhx Vry46Yu%2FqsDEBM%2FuC8wBnfHJSHmbeMeDhCdMmg%3D%3Dht tp://www.excelsm.com/sites/excelsm.pairsite.com/files/images/Love_Gold.jpg

teddygreen
10-13-2013, 08:11 PM
I think he ends up in H Town...

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:15 PM
:lol thinking Kevin Love is hot shit

lakers sucked fat cock with a far better player in Howard who actually made the Lakers' defense passable when on the court. they'd seriously be gunning for worst defensive team of all-time if they traded Gasol for Love :lol and rofl at anyone thinking the Wolves who are a young and upcoming team decent upside are gonna trade their star player for an older player who doesn't wanna take a paycut :lol you mother fuckers are on some seriously potent drugs tbh

ElNono
10-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Freddo better start begging now, tbh

Killakobe81
10-14-2013, 08:18 AM
"Fredo, with no regard for Jerry's life."

I have to admit, dat is funny. sick, but funny what's up Mid?

Michael Jordan.
10-14-2013, 09:02 AM
I have to admit, dat is funny. sick, but funny what's up Mid?

Sup Killa? Not Mid though :lol

Rogue
10-14-2013, 09:06 AM
The 36yr old Kobe ain't no longer the 08' one imho, so even if the Lakers somehow equip him with another in-prime superstar it would still be far from enough for him to contend for another championship, not even the western championship probably. Minny is a shitty franchise and Love deserves to play for a better team imho, and he wouldn't be a bad central piece for the Lakers to rebuild around, but they would only disappoint themselves if expecting anymore imho.

Killakobe81
10-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Sup Killa? Not Mid though :lol

My bad ...
But Kobe may not get 6, much less 7.

AchillesHeel
10-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Under the new collective bargaining agreement, the tax rate shifts this season from flat to exponential. The Lakers at $104.3 million would be on hook for an astounding $97.9 million in luxury tax for a total of $202.3 million.
At that price, the team would have certainly used their one-time amnesty on Pau Gasol (http://www.latimes.com/topic/sports/basketball/pau-gasol-PESPT002503.topic). While the veteran forward/center would still get the final $19.3 million on his contract, the Lakers’ tax would drop all the way down to about $26.1 million.

Imagine if Lakers had the same roster as last year, 100 million luxury tax :lol

They lucky Dwight left they ass.

elmanutres
10-14-2013, 04:31 PM
I just like how op guarantees That the lakers will get love and everything will presumably be dandy. All youre doing is making a fool of yourself when mj bumps this thread in the future

irishock
10-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Mid can be found in the MLB section of the forum

:cry he wants us in the World Series

Kool Bob Love
10-14-2013, 07:56 PM
Playoff virgin Kevin Love to save the lakers? :lmao