Landon Donofag
10-13-2013, 04:19 PM
http://shatterpoint.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/atheism.png

LOL Except atheism isn't a belief..

silverblk mystix
10-13-2013, 04:21 PM
LOL Except atheism isn't a belief..

Webster disagrees;

atheism |ˈāθēˌizəm|nounthe theory or belief that God does not exist.DERIVATIVESatheist nounatheistic |ˌāθēˈistik| adjectiveatheistical |-ˈistikəl| adjectiveORIGIN late 16th cent.: from French athéisme, from Greek atheos, from a- ‘without’ + theos ‘god.’

lol owning himself!

RD2191
10-13-2013, 04:24 PM
:lol

Blake
10-13-2013, 04:57 PM
How did God come into existence, believers?

RD2191
10-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Well Blake, if you're so interested then look it up.

Blake
10-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Well Blake, if you're so interested then look it up.

Well Rob, I have.

It turns out that there are differing opinions on how gods came into being.

So I'm asking you, rob, what's your opinion?

resistanze
10-13-2013, 05:08 PM
That parody of atheism is still a better explanation than 'magic man in the sky did it', tbh.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Why does it matter? I am not going to try to explain my reasoning and faith to you. Why should I have to? You are a close minded individual who will simply dismiss my answer as unreasonable, illogical, and then retort to insulting me. So no thanks.

DMC
10-13-2013, 05:35 PM
http://i1.minus.com/isf4uZkqRyjpV.jpg

RD2191
10-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Come on son, do you really wanna go there?

DMC
10-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Come on son, do you really wanna go there?

At least as valid as your offering in the OP

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2013, 06:13 PM
How did God come into existence, believers?

this is good enough for me:

God has no need to have been created, since He exists either outside time (where cause and effect do not operate) or within multiple dimensions of time (such that there is no beginning of God's plane of time). Hence God is eternal, having never been created. Although it is possible that the universe itself is eternal, eliminating the need for its creation, observational evidence contradicts this hypothesis, since the universe began to exist a finite ~13.8 billion years ago. The only possible escape for the atheist is the invention of a kind of super universe, which can never be confirmed experimentally (hence it is metaphysical in nature, and not scientific).

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/who_created_god.html

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 06:32 PM
The only possible escape for the atheist is the invention of a kind of super universe, which can never be confirmed experimentally (hence it is metaphysical in nature, and not scientific).So at the logical end of his argument, he declares himself at a draw with atheists.

This is good enough for me.

xmas1997
10-13-2013, 06:35 PM
So at the logical end of his argument, he declares himself at a draw with atheists.

This is good enough for me.

God enough for me too.
Sure saves a lot of time that way. :lol

IronMexican
10-13-2013, 06:37 PM
http://i1.minus.com/isf4uZkqRyjpV.jpg

This pic is interesting.

Like that post if you agree

RD2191
10-13-2013, 06:47 PM
61,911,000 deaths

The Soviet Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union) was the first state to have, as an ideological objective, the elimination of religion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism)[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union#cite_note-Kowalewski-1) and its replacement with universal atheism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism).[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union#cite_note-2)[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union#cite_note-3)

So please stfu and sit the fuck down.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 06:48 PM
And that's just one of the many atrocities committed by atheist.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 06:55 PM
And that's just one of the many atrocities committed by atheist.Keep going.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 06:56 PM
Ha, do your own research faggot.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 06:57 PM
So you can't keep going?

OK.

Ha.

Blake
10-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Why does it matter? I am not going to try to explain my reasoning and faith to you. Why should I have to? You are a close minded individual who will simply dismiss my answer as unreasonable, illogical, and then retort to insulting me. So no thanks.

So you just want to keep this thread strictly for insults? Or just insults directed at atheists?

xmas1997
10-13-2013, 07:37 PM
So you just want to keep this thread strictly for insults? Or just insults directed at atheists?

Just curious. No offense intended, but why is there a need to continuously ridicule?
Is this what the Club is for?
Ridicule contests?
Just asking.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 07:47 PM
:lmao OP still melting down that everyone won't believe the same fairy tales as him

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 07:48 PM
http://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/images/christianity.JPG

fify

RD2191
10-13-2013, 07:49 PM
:lolLame, stupid, predictable.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 07:50 PM
:lolLame, stupid, predictable.You didn't predict that one.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 07:52 PM
:lolLame, stupid, predictable.
:lol Your fairy tales are pretty lame and stupid, and your continued inability to accept the fact that not everyone believes them is pretty predictable...

RD2191
10-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Like I said, lame, stupid, and predictable.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Wanna keep going?

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Wanna keep going?Sure, I mean if we're just talking about deaths caused by a group of believers in God or non believers, I think the believers had been in charge of things a lot longer than nonbelievers.

I mean, before 1917, what deaths could be attributed to atheists at all?

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Like I said before, If you're so interested in it then do your own research. Oh and deaths after 1917 don't count? LOL

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:05 PM
Like I said before, If you're so interested in it then do your own research.I know you are incapable of going past wikipedia.
Oh and deaths after 1917 don't count? LOLThey do count, but you didn't answer the question.

Give it another shot.

Before 1917, what deaths could be attributed to atheists at all? Would it be easily "researched" by you and wiki?

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Over two days later and this shit for brains is still salty as fuck :lol

"lol everything from nothing! how stupid atheists!"

"what about god? where did he come from?"

"I'M NOT GONNA EXPLAIN MY FAITH AND BELIEFS GO LOOK IT UP YOURSELF FAGGOTS"

sooooo butthurt

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:07 PM
I know you are incapable of going past wikipedia.They do count, but you didn't answer the question.

Give it another shot.

Before 1917, what deaths could be attributed to atheists at all?

rofl at trying to pin all of Stalin's doing on atheism and the complete denial of the countless numbers of people murdered throughout time in the name of g:lold

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:08 PM
:sleep

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:08 PM
:cry:cry:cry

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Wanna keep going?So you're not going to keep on going?

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:11 PM
For what? All of the atheist on here are clearly idiots. Idgaf if any of you believe in God or not, the point of the thread was to state how dumb atheist are.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:15 PM
For what? All of the atheist on here are clearly idiots. Idgaf if any of you believe in God or not, the point of the thread was to state how dumb atheist are.So you are cowering back from your offer to go on because you went off topic in your own thread?

OK.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Idgaf if any of you believe in God or not, the point of the thread was to state how dumb atheist are.
Except the thread has turned into how dumb you are, per the usual :lol

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Dude, what part of research it yourself do you not understand? Google it.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Clipper nation still sucking everyone off I see.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Dude, what part of research it yourself do you not understand? Google it.There is no need to Google your reluctance to continue after explicitly offering to do so.

It's already here.

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Except the thread has turned into how dumb you are, per the usual :lol

waiting for the other member of the obviously gay duo SBM to dive into this thread to take some semen blasts for his pet retard :lol i bet he cavity searches him on the regular

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:20 PM
waiting for the other member of the obviously gay duo SBM to dive into this thread to take some semen blasts for his pet retard :lol i bet he cavity searches him on the regular
:cry:cry:cry

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Clipper nation still sucking everyone off I see.

Jeebotardiaz still melting down I see...

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:24 PM
Jeebotardiaz still melting down I see...

seriously, its hard to fathom how you allow two days to pass yet your mind cannot allow you to move on from an internet forum discussion in which you were lol'd at by the entire board for being so completely retarded :lol i havent even directly addressed the jeebotard yet he keeps quoting me and posting response to me :lol im all up in this niggas head

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Not really, seeing as you're the one who replied in my thread it seems as if you're the one melting down.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Not really, seeing as you're the one who replied in my thread it seems as if you're the one melting down.

Replying to a thread = automatically melting down? That doesn't even make sense and is completely illogical, just like your fairy tales and invisible sky man :lol

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Responding to my thread and yet this faggot is in my head?:lmao and who laughed at me? you're band of atheist faggots? :lmao

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Replying to a thread = automatically melting down? That doesn't even make sense and is completely illogical, just like your fairy tales and invisible sky man :lol

it's even more illogical given his replying to my thread like 100 times and me having 30 fucking notifications of post quotes from him :lol

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 08:30 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=223110

83 posts in Kony's thread, more than anyone else.... by your logic, you admit that he's in your head and you're melting down :lol

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:32 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=223110

83 posts in Kony's thread, more than anyone else.... by your logic, you admit that he's in your head and you're melting down :lol

holy shit :lmao

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:32 PM
Ight, Kony if you're so big and bad why are you posting under a troll account? Post your real name, or are you to chicken shit to do that?

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:36 PM

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Ight, Kony if you're so big and bad why are you posting under a troll account? Post your real name, or are you to chicken shit to do that?His real fake name?

What would that change?

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:38 PM
I ain't talking to you. I'm calling Kony out.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:42 PM
I ain't talking to you. I'm calling Kony out.You are pretty easy to shut down tbh.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Really? How so? You refuse to do your own research and therefore you shut me down? Because I wont do it for you?:lol Come on son.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 08:46 PM
:lol Jeebotardiaz
:lol Puts forth claims, but tells everyone to "do the research" instead of giving proof

Buddy Mignon

Yeah... angels... devils... heaven... hell... virgins... land of milk and honey... who needs logic.

ChumpDumper
Really? How so? You refuse to do your own research and therefore you shut me down? Because I wont do it for you?:lol Come on son.You were the one who wanted to go on.

I said OK, go on.

You whined and shut down.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:47 PM
No, I told you to do your own research. Which you refuse to do.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Wanna keep going?I did.

You shut down.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Still here.

silverblk mystix
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
:lol Jeebotardiaz
:lol Puts forth claims, but tells everyone to "do the research" instead of giving proof

cyber-stalker

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM

cyber-stalker

semen shield

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 08:51 PM
You were the one who wanted to go on.

I said OK, go on.

You whined and shut down.

Hey Chump, when you do some research and find out where god came from and your source isn't a bible let me know, id be interested in knowing where mythological creatures come from tbh

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Why is Kony such a bitch?

silverblk mystix
10-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Why is Kony such a bitch?

why is water wet?

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:53 PM
:lolWell I guess I could give a science based answer but Ima say God just to piss these homos off. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Still here.Yeah, but all you're doing is whining and trying to change the subject.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Point of thread: Atheist are stupid. Point: Proven.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Point of thread: Atheist are stupid. Point: Proven.You haven't proved they are any more or less stupid than Christians tbh.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:01 PM
We have a cuck, a faggot, and a guy who supports eugenics. Atheist are stupid.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 09:03 PM
We have a cuck, a faggot, and a guy who supports eugenics. Atheist are stupid.These are all ad hominem attacks. Given that the OP was also an ad hominem attack itself, I can understand your failure to prove anything logically.

Kind of a pussy move though. Really just proves you are salty.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 09:04 PM
We have a cuck, a faggot, and a guy who supports eugenics. Atheist are stupid.

Your side has pedophile priests, track-and-field-obsessed rapists, and prison guards :lol

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 09:04 PM
why is water wet?

a few theories tbh:

Why is water wet?

Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'. A less impinging sense experience of water is that it is cold or warm, while visual experience tells us that it is green or blue or muddy or fast-flowing. We learn by experience that a sensation of wetness is associated with water: 'there must be a leak/I must have sat in something.'
Jacqueline Castles, London W2.

Any fluid could be said to be wet if wetness is a result of the sensation caused by the movement of a fluid over the skin. Have you ever noticed that you can't feel wetness if you hold your hand perfectly stillwhile it is submerged, or that a drop of water on the skin doesn't feel wet?
Chris and Shevvy Ould, Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

The wetness of water is thought to be due to its high moisture content.
(Dr) Jason A. Rush, Dept of Mathematics, Edinburgh University

WATER is wet to make it a more marketable commodity.
Sam McBride-Dick, Colchester.

The questioner will be little enlightened by the previous replies and you must surely give him or her another chance. Twoanswers were humorous; two were just wet. As an amateur photographer, I am familiar with what is, I think properly, called wetting agent, which is added to water - to the final washing after developing and fixing - to make it wet with respect to the surfaces of photographic film. Without this agent the water resides on film in blobs, resulting in drying marks; with it, most of the water drains off and the rest dries evenly. So in response to the query I would say (a) water isn't always wet; wetness is always relative to a given substance and/or type of surface and (b) as to why it is wet when it is, presumably the answer is in terms of surface tension.
Laurie Hollings, Brighton.

Water is wet, in the sense of being a liquid which flows easily, because its viscosity is low, which is because its molecules are rather loosely joined together. The sensation of wetness is largely due to the cooling caused by evaporation, and water has a rather high latent heat of vaporisation, which is the amount of heat it removes from its surroundings in order to convert liquid water into water vapour.
John Geake, Handforth, Cheshire.

None of the answers given to this question so far quite gets to the chemical explanation for water's 'wetness.' Wetness is here synonymous with 'clingingness' - water wets because it clings. Water, of course, is molecularly H 2 O and this compound of hydrogen and oxygen is electrically neutral. However, there are also in water many free charged hydroxyls (-OH-, negatively charged) and hydrogen ions (H+ positively charged). These charged particles retain the ability to attract other charged particles (with the opposite charge) just as magnets do. In this way they stick or cling, involving other neutral H 2 O molecules at the same time. If water was made up entirely of neutral particles it would not cling, or wet, because the component elements would 'prefer' to stick to each other rather than to make bonds with other substances.
Ian Flintoff, London SW6.

Ian Flintoff has surely misrepresented the chemistry behind water's properties. Hydroxyl ions and hydrogen ions in water, far from being 'many' are very few (pure water contains some 556 million water molecules for every hydrogen ion). Water molecules are indeed 'electrically neutral' but are highly polar molecules, that is they have a positive 'end' and a negative 'end,' though neither 'end' carries a full unit of charge. It is this polarity which causes water molecules to 'stick to' one another and, given the chance, to other molecules of a polar nature. Other liquids can be wet, even those which contain molecules which are entirely non-polar (e.g. octane, benzine and even liquid nitrogen - don't try 'em!), but only in relation to another substance because wetness is to do with surface tension and that implies an interface between two substances. For this reason water is rather poor at wetting things: try washing your hands without soap! The molecules of water do prefer to stick to one another than to molecules of other substances but this effect is easily overcome by introducing another substance which interferes with the interactions between the water molecules. This allows the water molecules to interact with the molecules in the other surface instead.
C. A. Mitchell, Reading, Berks

HARRODS stock a line in "dry water" that is only minimally wet. However, before consumption it is necessary to dilute it.
Richard Harrold Suratthani, Thailand ([email protected])

Back in the old days, when water was where we needed to spend our time, touch was a lot more important than it is now. We as beings had to be immediately aware if we were going in or out of water. Therefore, the feeling of wet is a primal sensory reminder.

However, thereafter once we ascended onto the land and trees, the feeling of wet became a sensory reminder of something out of the ordinary; it is raining - get shelter, you fell in a creek - start swimming.

The reason it feels as it feels when water touches the skin is actually a complex electro-chemical reaction which works at amazing speeds. The sensory inputs are a combination of:

1. Your body's pH at that moment
2. The water's pH
3. Your body's temperature at that moment
4. The water's temperature
5. The atmospheric pressure
6. Molecular polarity

Ewan Sweeney, Swindon, UK

New scientific information suggests that water doesn't behave as a liquid until after there are more than six molecules. For everyday purposes, there is much more than that, so until the exact relationship of the water to itself and to other substances can be proven by scientific means, then either answer to the question, why is water wet, whether it is or is not, is entirely philisophical and as long as there is evidence to support either theory, or rather no evidence to disprove either of them, then either answer is correct based on your own individual opinion and evaluation of the evidence that is at this time present in the scientific community. So, by the definition of wet, which is the condition of being covered or soaked in liquid, then water isn't wet, it just makes other things wet.
W.C. Dutton, Staffordsville, USA

Water is wet because when you have water on your clothes or skin it evaporates into the surrounding air. Evaporation produces cooling because it's like energy.
Holly and Chloe, Bapchild, England

Just look at the definition of what "Wet" is- I used websters- wet = "consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid" By definition water is wet because it consists of and contains liquid.
Angelo F, New York, USA

It is interesting to look at the word itself 'Etymology: Middle English, partly from past participle of weten to wet & partly from Old English wet; akin to Old Norse wet, Old English wæter water'(Merriam-Webster Dictionary)
Ellen Rodda, Wellington, New Zealand

Water is wet because it is a viscous liquid with a fairly low surface tension
Peter Twot, Leeds

The wetness of water is just physical sensation...action potentials relaying the information up the CNS are interpreted as 'wet' because that was what you were taught growing up.
Steve West, Los Angeles, California USA

Water isn't wet because it is a liquid that wets things. Once you come into contact with water you become wet. Until then water is liquid and you are dry.
Abdul Basir, Philadelphia, US

water is wet because it is sticky. It sticks to your skin but it is only sticky enough to hold a bit at most a drop of water and it goes slihtly in your skin and will eventually get soaked.
connor, diggle england

I love it. Such a simple question and yet such a range of answers. Particular thanks to Dr Jason Rush from Edinburgh University who gave me a delightful laugh
Walter van Straaten, Tenbury Wells, United Kingdom

Water is wet because we perceive it to be, it cannot be just due to learning and experience or else it would be different for everyone. When two sensations are combined, that of light touch and coolness, we perceive wet. This has been studied since the 1800's and this illusion (thurnbergs illusion)of wetness has been replicated with cold metal disks. When you place a cool metal disk on somones forehead they often perceieve it as water, perhaps even expecting it to drip. This is the perception of wetness according to humans.
Dr John Martin, Peoria U.S.

Because cohesive forces are stronger than adhesive forces.
Regent Kwena Moloto, Gauteng, South Africa

All correct answers to the question why, "water is wet" simply put, because it is an adjective of the word. (Commercial Saturation diver.)
john Elstob, United Kingdom

All the above answers are solid on the liquidity or wetness of water - so to speak. But I will add that, water is 'wet', because that is what we call it. That is to say the sound we utter when attempting to describe a quality of water.
Teddy Mcd, Vanc. Canada

The water is WET because it is a liquid and all liquid is wet.
Prince Dave, Roxas, Philippines

Water is not wet it is just what are we feeling.
Devdatt Khaire , Guajrat India

Water is not wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water what happens to us when we came into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our states of being we, or our possesions get wet.
Yasir mushtaq bhat (kwn), Kanelwon bijbehara j&k India

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:05 PM
:lmao

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Too easy.

silverblk mystix
a few theories tbh:

In conclusion - Kony is indeed a little bitch.

RD2191
:lmao:lol

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 09:08 PM
In conclusion - Kony is indeed a little bitch.

don't try to play brah, i saw your thread, you love me unconditionally. its okay, i forgive you sbm

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Hey you lil fag Kony, post that in your own words. Links and copypastas have no place here.:lol

silverblk mystix
10-13-2013, 09:09 PM
don't try to play brah, i saw your thread, you love me unconditionally. its okay, i forgive you sbm

That thread was sincere. Thanks for showing respect.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 09:09 PM
Reassuring emoticon tsunami.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Reassuring emoticon tsunami.
:cry:cry

silverblk mystix
10-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Please, call me Blake-Humper!

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 09:11 PM
It's OK -- just another sign you shut down.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:12 PM
:lol:wakeup

Joseph Kony
10-13-2013, 09:12 PM
That thread was sincere. Thanks for showing respect.

:chestbump

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:20 PM
It's OK -- just another sign you shut down.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Every reassuring emoticon and ad hominem proves me right.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Atheism-gets-a-bad-name-from-the-people-who-cant-keep-it-to-themselves.jpg

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:27 PM
:lmaoLeetonidas

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Every reassuring emoticon and ad hominem proves me right.
Damn son, I'm really getting to you aren't I?:lol

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Damn son, I'm really getting to you aren't I?:lolYour constant stream of emoticons, memes and invective indicates it is you who got got tbh.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Has to keep on reassuring himself that he won.:lol

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 09:34 PM
It's self evident at this point. There's not much else you can do. It happens.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:34 PM
:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
10-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Case in point.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 09:36 PM

xmas1997
10-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Is this thread about laughing at atheists, or about atheists who laugh?
In any case it doesn't matter to me if you are an atheist, a Christian, a Buddhist, or an elk hunter, or a cook for that matter, as long as you laugh about you won't go far wrong. :lol

CitizenDwayne
10-13-2013, 10:14 PM
It's a good thing Christians don't try to shove their beliefs down your throat. That would get really annoying.

xmas1997
10-13-2013, 10:20 PM
It's a good thing Christians don't try to shove their beliefs down your throat. That would get really annoying.

That was funny!

Unfortunately the only ones more annoying than Jesus freaks and Jehovah Witnesses are maybe the Hari Krishnas! :lol
But it takes all kinds to make this world go around!

Blake
10-13-2013, 11:27 PM
I'd say this thread didn't go as op planned.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 11:31 PM
It most certainly did. Successfully trolled. :lol

Clipper Nation
10-13-2013, 11:33 PM
I'd say this thread didn't go as op planned.
You can tell it didn't from how he once again had to resort to the "baited" excuse after being shat on :lol

Blake
10-13-2013, 11:34 PM

Neh. You started a silly thread and proceeded to get shit on.

I'd say you failed horribly. I think behind the lols, I think you know you failed.

RD2191
10-13-2013, 11:57 PM
:lolStill going?

RD2191
10-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Damn, you fucks really are stupid.

GoodOdor
10-14-2013, 12:08 AM
On a scale from 1-10 determening how mad the OP is, 1 being apathetic and 10 being angel_luv after Obama was elected, I'd say OP is
at least a 7.

RD2191
10-14-2013, 12:13 AM

RD2191
10-14-2013, 12:14 AM
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-believer-atheist-God.jpg

RD2191
10-14-2013, 12:14 AM

Clipper Nation
10-14-2013, 12:18 AM
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-believer-atheist-God.jpg

I see you now admit that atheists aren't idiots, tbh....

RD2191
10-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Oh God, Clippernation you are a fail.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2013, 12:27 AM
Oh God, Clippernation you are a fail.
Maybe if you'd read the memes you post, you'd notice the clear distinction being drawn between atheists and idiots there.... clearly this works against your point that atheists in general are idiots :lol

In before "lol baited," reassuring emoticons, "stop being a follower," etc. :lol

RD2191
10-14-2013, 12:31 AM
http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Sense
10-14-2013, 01:44 AM

The only way you'd troll us at this point is if you tell us you're indeed atheist.

If that's the case you got me man.. that was hilarious.

mouse
10-14-2013, 03:11 AM
Case in point.

_____________________^ has a point ^

Did anyone ever answer Chump's original question?

then .....stfu

xmas1997
10-14-2013, 10:00 AM
_____________________^ has a point ^

Did anyone ever answer Chump's original question?

then .....stfu

The Reckoning
10-14-2013, 10:17 AM
communism sucks. theocracies suck.

believe what you want, but most people are too stupid to actually believe through their own intuition but rather follow blindly what they're told.

xmas1997
10-14-2013, 11:09 AM
communism sucks. theocracies suck.

believe what you want, but most people are too stupid to actually believe through their own intuition but rather follow blindly what they're told.

The vast majority, yes, you are right, and no religion or faith has a monopoly on that.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 11:27 AM
OP called himself an idiot.

Cool.

RD2191
10-14-2013, 12:16 PM
:danceclub

Blake
10-14-2013, 01:14 PM
:lolStill going?

RD2191
10-14-2013, 01:24 PM

Blake
10-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Keep bumping your flunked thread in case anyone missed it

RD2191
10-14-2013, 02:20 PM

2pac > Kobe
10-14-2013, 03:50 PM
whats the point of being atheist anyway, id just kill myself

RD2191
10-14-2013, 03:52 PM

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 03:56 PM
whats the point of being atheist anyway, id just kill myselfWow, that's pretty weak minded.

Blake
10-14-2013, 04:13 PM

If there's a better place than earth, what's the point of living here now?

Spur|n|Austin
10-14-2013, 04:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/uLexzkW.png

RD2191
10-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Who said I live in SA?:lol

RD2191
10-14-2013, 04:15 PM
and seeing as im 22 how could that possibly be me?

Blake
10-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Surely 2/1/91 isn't your birthdate........

Spur|n|Austin
10-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Who said I live in SA?:lol

and seeing as im 22 how could that possibly be me?

If you wanna argue more, come on down to San Antonio and we can even this out in person. As a 55 year old man, I don't have to take this shit from you kids!

Blake
10-14-2013, 04:18 PM
You're 22? Oh shit, it is your birthdate. How stupid are you?

RD2191
10-14-2013, 04:20 PM
tf outta here spur n austin, I never said that last one

Spur|n|Austin
10-14-2013, 04:21 PM
tf outta here spur n austin, I never said that last one

rape.

Leetonidas
10-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Spur in Austin with the goods :lol no wonder sbm keeps semen shielding for him

DisAsTerBot
10-17-2013, 04:59 PM

:rollin

sexual assault. No wonder he loves avante and sbm tbh

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 05:44 PM

Where did that come from?

RD2191
10-17-2013, 05:49 PM
He googled some bullshit. I'm 22. So I don't see how that could be me.

Spur|n|Austin
10-17-2013, 05:57 PM

yeah ok, then why did you say?:

I'm 55 years old, you don't think I've learned a thing or two about evolution in my years!? Argument over kids!.

RD2191
10-17-2013, 05:58 PM
Was that supposed to be funny?

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 05:58 PM

Ok, figured it more of the same old BS floating around here.
You really need to wear boots when reading these threads.

RD2191
10-17-2013, 06:00 PM
I mean I'm all for ripping on each other but to claim that I'm a registered sex offender is a pretty serious allegation.

Blake
10-17-2013, 06:01 PM
22 makes sense.

robdiaz2191 = Rob Diaz 2/1/1991

probably

Spur|n|Austin
10-17-2013, 06:02 PM
Ok, figured it more of the same old BS floating around here.
You really need to wear boots when reading these threads.

And you really need to stop acting like the try hard from school; it's annoying.

I mean I'm all for ripping on each other but to claim that I'm a registered sex offender is a pretty serious allegation, those charges were expunged asshole!

Expunged or not, you still got charged and convicted, dude.

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:16 PM
And you really need to stop acting like the try hard from school; it's annoying.

Expunged or not, you still got charged and convicted, dude.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Fuck that xmas1997 bitch. If I saw him on the street I'd kick him in the shins!
He has got to be the most annoying bastard here for sure!

mouse
10-17-2013, 06:19 PM
I mean to claim that I'm a registered sex offender is a pretty serious allegation.

So your Unregistered?

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Trolls resorting to more lies to attack people and , of course , other idiots jumping in to try and lend their "stupid" support.

More cowardice.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm resorting to more lies to attack people and , of course , other idiots from my e-gang jumping in to try and lend their "stupid" support.

More cowardice.Yep.

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 08:18 PM
And the vicious circle goes on, ...... and on, ........ and on, ......... and .............................on.

mouse
10-17-2013, 10:37 PM
And the vicious circle goes on, ...... and on, ........ and on, ......... and .............................on.

VcjzHMhBtf0

Halberto
10-18-2013, 06:25 AM
I bet we'll see religion fade away with each passing generation. The world is growing smaller by the minute since the rise of the internet and social media... Couple that with modern science and people will have a harder time convincing themselves that their religion is the only legitimate religion among thousands of others.

silverblk mystix
10-18-2013, 09:23 AM
I bet we'll see religion fade away with each passing generation. The world is growing smaller by the minute since the rise of the internet and social media... Couple that with modern science and people will have a harder time convincing themselves that their religion is the only legitimate religion among thousands of others.

Gotta disagree.

Society's main thing - is keeping you distracted. Keeping you & I AWAY from reality. With distractions. More lights, more sound, more choices, more diversions, more everything.

This keeps people blind. So-called religion -while doing some good - also does a lot of bad - and also keeps people AWAY from reality.

The further away from reality we are -the more blind we are- the more people will begin to crave a "connection" to a "truth"

Unfortunately - this will only lead people back to "religion" - which will make them blind again.

Vicious circle.

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Gotta disagree.

Society's main thing - is keeping you distracted. Keeping you & I AWAY from reality. With distractions. More lights, more sound, more choices, more diversions, more everything.

This keeps people blind. So-called religion -while doing some good - also does a lot of bad - and also keeps people AWAY from reality.

The further away from reality we are -the more blind we are- the more people will begin to crave a "connection" to a "truth"

Unfortunately - this will only lead people back to "religion" - which will make them blind again.

Vicious circle.

The flocks of religion proponents will do their damnedest to keep religion around so they do not lose their control since the vast majority are sheep.

silverblk mystix
10-18-2013, 09:59 AM
The flocks of religion proponents will do their damnedest to keep religion around so they do not lose their control since the vast majority are sheep.

Somewhat agree - not sure about the "vast" majority.

Maybe it is just hopeful - but I think most people - just want to be good and maybe - this religion thing is all they have been taught or all that they grew up with and because of poverty, 16 hour work days, ignorance - whatever -

So this yearning for good lands them in the "religion" category - but I don't think they are all hardcore fanatics.

The "leaders" are only about greed as far as keeping people blind. That is another thread.

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 10:54 AM
What I meant is it is to the religious leaders advantage to keep the vast majority as ignorant as possible, it makes them easier to control.

Brazil
10-18-2013, 11:06 AM
What I meant is it is to the religious leaders advantage to keep the vast majority as ignorant as possible, it makes them easier to control.

see robdiaz exibit 1

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 11:17 AM
see robdiaz exibit 1

Contrary to popular belief around here, maybe due to his stubborn and stoic stance on evolution theory among other things, and possibly due to his strong beliefs in organized religion, rob is quite intelligent, IMHO.
Pride can often be a hindrance to enlightenment thus the adage "pride comes before a great fall".
It has been my experience that people resist change because "change" is uncomfortable.
Consequently, most people need a certain period of time to gear themselves up for change, whether because they need time to ponder the issue, or simply to get past their own disillusionments and/or stubbornness.
He'll come around, the evidence is too overwhelming to discard.

RD2191
10-18-2013, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the kind words xmas.:toast And I would not say I'm a Christian since that would be offensive to true Christians. I simply believe that God created the heavens and the earth.

Blake
10-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Gotta disagree.

Vicious circle.

The internet is there to research the truth. People have access to reality and research like never before.

You don't do any research though. You just like to talk out of your ass.

Spur|n|Austin
10-18-2013, 11:56 AM

Contrary to popular belief around here, maybe due to his stubborn and stoic stance on evolution theory among other things, and possibly due to his strong beliefs in organized religion, rob is quite intelligent, IMHO.
Pride can often be a hindrance to enlightenment thus the adage "pride comes before a great fall".
It has been my experience that people resist change because "change" is uncomfortable.
Consequently, most people need a certain period of time to gear themselves up for change, whether because they need time to ponder the issue, or simply to get past their own disillusionments and/or stubbornness.
He'll come around, the evidence is too overwhelming to discard.

What evidence? The copy and paste from wiki?

Brazil
10-18-2013, 11:58 AM
stoic stance on evolution theory

silverblk mystix
10-18-2013, 12:52 PM
The internet is there to research the truth. People have access to reality and research like never before.

You don't do any research though. You just like to talk out of your ass.

You have the internet available. You actually spend your life on the internet. You have "religious" training and schooling and also have sent your kid to follow in your footsteps. You have also had the luxury - of being "outside" of religion and spend half your life hating on people that are religious.

All of this at your fingertips and the result is = Continuing to spend your life full of hatred, fear & pettiness.

You are the poster child of what is in store for the future of humanity and you are the poster child of the proof that what I posted was absolute truth.

RD2191
10-18-2013, 12:53 PM
sbm with troof bombs

RD2191
10-18-2013, 01:02 PM
http://cheezburger.com/7854960128

robdiaz tbh:lmao

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the kind words xmas.:toast And I would not say I'm a Christian since that would be offensive to true Christians. I simply believe that God created the heavens and the earth.

And He may very well have, rod, but that does not cancel out the theory of evolution.
Millions of years ago before the first animal came out of the sea and begin to live on land, who is to say what that animal looked like. If you are basing your opinions on the bible, then it is not very clear in it's description.
Also IMHO we are basing things on what WE THINK we know of Gods' intentions, what WE THINK we know of Gods' timeframe, and what WE THINK we know of Gods' abilities.
All of these things could be completely different than what WE are able to conceive of or understand about God.
Thus I do not say to not believe in God. I do say to use critical thinking to try and realize and understand Who and What He is, as well as the Hows of how He did it. It may be so bizarre that it is way beyond our comprehension.

Blake
10-18-2013, 03:32 PM
You have the internet available. You actually spend your life on the internet. You have "religious" training and schooling and also have sent your kid to follow in your footsteps. You have also had the luxury - of being "outside" of religion and spend half your life hating on people that are religious.

All of this at your fingertips and the result is = Continuing to spend your life full of hatred, fear & pettiness.

You are the poster child of what is in store for the future of humanity and you are the poster child of the proof that what I posted was absolute truth.

You're talking directly out of your ass. I don't spend my life in hatred, fear or pettiness.

You spend your Spurstalk life in hatred and pettiness. There is overflowing amounts of evidence that back this up.

Damn you're fucking stupid.

silverblk mystix
10-18-2013, 03:35 PM
You're talking directly out of your ass. I don't spend my life in hatred, fear or pettiness.

You spend your Spurstalk life in hatred and pettiness. There is overflowing amounts of evidence that back this up.

Ok ^

:rollin:rollin

silverblk mystix
10-18-2013, 03:36 PM
By the way ^ THAT is a lol bump

Blake
10-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Ok ^

:rollin:rollin

$5000 says I don't.

Let's do this.

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 04:53 PM
$5000 says I don't.

Let's do this.

No one would ever pay an e-bet whether they won or lost.

Blake
10-18-2013, 05:00 PM
No one would ever pay an e-bet whether they won or lost.

wanna bet?

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 06:10 PM
wanna bet?

C'mon, Blake, they would have no way to find you.

ChumpDumper
10-18-2013, 06:43 PM
No one would ever pay an e-bet whether they won or lost.It has been done.

silverblk mystix
10-18-2013, 07:42 PM

This post is gold!

This is so-future bumpable.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Blake
10-18-2013, 08:24 PM
C'mon, Blake, they would have no way to find you.

They have ways of doing such things over the internets nowadays

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 11:16 PM
Ok, I'll take your word for it.
I'm just glad you are doing better now than you were in 2010.
Everything always works out for the best.

DMC
10-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Gotta disagree.

Vicious circle.

You say the most brain dead, wannabe guru bullshit ever posted on these interwebs.

Society is an entity, and it's keeping us distracted. Obviously the "us" in your statement is a group of people separate from society. Now I get it that you spend most of your life in prison and aren't part of society, but unless you're referring to your human finger warmers, you're just blithering like always.

Lights and sounds and choices are too distracting. Are you autistic?

Then you do a 180 by saying "the further away from reality we are -the more blind we are.." as if to say the lights, sounds and choices aren't part of reality.

Also, you use quotes too fucking much. There's nothing exclusively significant about your use of the word "connection" or "truth" or "religion". Try using italics instead. It will make you look like less of an amateur.

Enlightened prison guard making minimum wage. That's your reality. I can see though how you think light, sound and choices are bad things. You get none of those.

mouse
10-19-2013, 11:08 AM
most brain dead, wannabe guru bullshit ever posted on these interwebs.

Are you autistic?

Also, you use quotes too fucking much

And DMC still wonders why people with higher IQ's don't engage in conversations with him here @ ST.

DMC
10-19-2013, 11:11 AM
And DMC still wonders why people with higher IQ's don't engage in conversations with him here @ ST.

I've seen your facebook page, you're not qualified to debate with me.

mouse
10-19-2013, 11:14 AM
I've seen your facebook page, you're not qualified to debate with me.

Did you leave a Friend request?

pssssst? which FB page?

I have four.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 01:08 PM
You say the most brain dead, wannabe guru bullshit ever posted on these interwebs.

Society is an entity, and it's keeping us distracted. Obviously the "us" in your statement is a group of people separate from society. Now I get it that you spend most of your life in prison and aren't part of society, but unless you're referring to your human finger warmers, you're just blithering like always.

Lights and sounds and choices are too distracting. Are you autistic?

Then you do a 180 by saying "the further away from reality we are -the more blind we are.." as if to say the lights, sounds and choices aren't part of reality.

Also, you use quotes too fucking much. There's nothing exclusively significant about your use of the word "connection" or "truth" or "religion". Try using italics instead. It will make you look like less of an amateur.

Enlightened prison guard making minimum wage. That's your reality. I can see though how you think light, sound and choices are bad things. You get none of those.

Are so sure he is wrong in his assessment.
Consider this, what would be the motive of society to keep you distracted?
IMHO it would be to maintain control, to keep you from exploring outside the box, to keep you from possibly hurting yourself or others.
Society has good reasons for doing this, for the greater good of the majority.
But does that make it right?
Religion functions much the same way.

They both have the same ends, control for the GREATER good of the MAJORITY.
In that way they control the majority to their own agenda, and if the Truth is counter to this agenda, then the truth becomes a casualty to the greater good.

DMC
10-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Are so sure he is wrong in his assessment. Consider this, what would be the motive of society to keep you distracted? IMHO it would be to maintain control, to keep you from exploring outside the box, to keep you from possibly hurting yourself or others. Society has good reasons for doing this, for the greater good of the majority. But does that make it right? Religion functions much the same way.

They both have the same ends, control for the GREATER good of the MAJORITY. In that way they control the majority to their own agenda, and if the Truth is counter to this agenda, then the truth becomes a casualty to the greater good.

There. I formatted your post properly. Didn't read it, just formatted it.

DMC
10-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Did you leave a Friend request?

pssssst? which FB page?

I have four.

Yeah, you're the uber, super black ops troll I keep not reading about.

mouse
10-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Yeah, you're the uber, super black ops troll I keep not reading about.

screen shots?

DMC
10-19-2013, 01:24 PM
screen shots?

No thanks, designated driver.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 02:58 PM
There. I formatted your post properly. Didn't read it, just formatted it.

Thank you, but it was unnecessary.

silverblk mystix
10-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Are so sure he is wrong in his assessment.
Consider this, what would be the motive of society to keep you distracted?
IMHO it would be to maintain control, to keep you from exploring outside the box, to keep you from possibly hurting yourself or others.
Society has good reasons for doing this, for the greater good of the majority.
But does that make it right?
Religion functions much the same way.

They both have the same ends, control for the GREATER good of the MAJORITY.
In that way they control the majority to their own agenda, and if the Truth is counter to this agenda, then the truth becomes a casualty to the greater good.

Great points. Obviously you have had life experiences and have seen things that were not black & white.
The comments made by blind people directly confirm exactly what I stated was accurate.
What do people who do not understand something do?
Yup, lash out in anger and attack the messenger.

Society wants to keep you under control because a person who is free, who thinks for himself, who cannot be controlled - is dangerous.

Someone previously asked you about meditation and asked how can meditation help or be any better?

Meditation teaches you to calm the mind, return to silence, and stop your mind from being distracted with those lights, sounds , etc...

The distractions are everything that blinds the eye and keeps you attached to "things"

Gain the world and lose your soul...

Some things are so easy to see - yet all the fool sees is anger and frustration and attacks the messenger because he cannot understand the simplicity of truth.

Apparently - xmas - you saw it and recognized it pretty easily.

silverblk mystix
10-19-2013, 03:13 PM

Go easy on him mouse - it must be very difficult to be married to a fat hideous wife. Cut him some slack.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 03:35 PM

Does he even go that far to even wonder?
Seems to me he gives up pretty quickly.
His resorting to ridicule snaps of frustration in an inability to grasp the subject matter.
A critical thinker would at the very least ponder over what he reads, but he admitted he didn't even do that with my post, instead he wasted time formatting which in reality was a trivial thing to do.
But it was easier than thinking I suppose.

silverblk mystix
10-19-2013, 03:40 PM
His resorting to ridicule snaps of frustration in an inability to grasp the subject matter.
A critical thinker would at the very least ponder over what he reads, but he admitted he didn't even do that with my post, instead he wasted time formatting which in reality was a trivial thing to do.

Pretty sad - that he thinks he is superior - yet could not grasp such a simple subject. Sometimes - unlearning - is harder than learning.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Great points. Obviously you have had life experiences and have seen things that were not black & white.
The comments made by blind people directly confirm exactly what I stated was accurate.
What do people who do not understand something do?
Yup, lash out in anger and attack the messenger.

Society wants to keep you under control because a person who is free, who thinks for himself, who cannot be controlled - is dangerous.

Someone previously asked you about meditation and asked how can meditation help or be any better?

Meditation teaches you to calm the mind, return to silence, and stop your mind from being distracted with those lights, sounds , etc...

The distractions are everything that blinds the eye and keeps you attached to "things"

Gain the world and lose your soul...

Some things are so easy to see - yet all the fool sees is anger and frustration and attacks the messenger because he cannot understand the simplicity of truth.

Apparently - xmas - you saw it and recognized it pretty easily.

Thanks, SBM, after reading your post and then reading his response, it struck me that there was something vital that he was missing, so I looked at what you wrote. And it made sense to me.
Then after I thought about it, I tried to convey to him what he might have missed.
He responded as you can see with a rather feeble attempt at ridicule, and tried a side tracking tactic with the "formatting" ploy.
Obviously the whole thing went - zing - right over his head.
My guess is he just wanted to spread a little BS and not discuss anything. Because the alternative, is to think he did not really want to think, or that he didn't have the capacity for deep thought.
At least that is how he came across to me.
And mouse called him on it.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Pretty sad - that he thinks he is superior - yet could not grasp such a simple subject. Sometimes - unlearning - is harder than learning.

So true.

Blake
10-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Sometimes - unlearning - is harder than learning.

lol making yourself unintelligent on purpose.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 05:10 PM
It's called ridding oneself of the dross.

Blake
10-20-2013, 08:41 PM
You see education as dross?

smh

xmas1997
10-20-2013, 09:26 PM
You see education as dross?

smh

Not education, all the other trivialities and BS we pick up all through life.

Blake
10-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Not education, all the other trivialities and BS we pick up all through life.

That's not what sbm it's referring to. He's pretty clearly referring to formal education.

DMC
10-20-2013, 09:34 PM

Recognizing a troll tactic before it even gets off the ground. That's me giving you more credit than you probably deserve.

DMC
10-20-2013, 09:36 PM

How about ungaining some weight, fatass.

xmas1997
10-20-2013, 10:54 PM

Is that what he is doing?
He might just be trolling.
Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2013, 05:02 AM
How about ungaining some weight, fatass.

I am in perfect shape thanks, how about not projecting your wife's obesity onto strangers on a messageboard?

Sucks to be you.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2013, 05:04 AM
That's not what sbm it's referring to. He's pretty clearly referring to formal education.

Nah, you just don't understand - the things that prevent you from seeing reality - hence your blindness.

Already explained it to you but it didn't register. You are just not ready-yet.

DMC
10-21-2013, 07:57 AM
I am in perfect shape thanks, how about not projecting your wife's obesity onto strangers on a messageboard?

Sucks to be you.

I've seen your photo. You're a toad.

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 08:20 AM
I think he is referring to all the superfluous knowledge that we pick up through the years as well as our preconceived notions and trivialities. All these get in our way, and before long we are looking through hazy glasses at the world. It taints our perceptions and veils the truth from our eyes and understanding IMHO. Not to mention our agendas and the agendas of others who we revere.

Plus we engage in merciless ridicule of others, as well as our egotistical feelings of superiority, and greed, envy, and false witness, coupled with our worries, fears, and negative assertions, all get in our way and hide the truth from us.

Blake
10-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Nah, you just don't understand - the things that prevent you from seeing reality - hence your blindness.

Already explained it to you but it didn't register. You are just not ready-yet.

Yah, more talking directly out of your ass.

You can't claim anyone else is blind if you admit to being blind yourself.

Logic just isn't your thing. Only ass talking and butthurt when someone calls you on it.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Yah, more talking directly out of your ass.

You can't claim anyone else is blind if you admit to being blind yourself.

Logic just isn't your thing. Only ass talking and butthurt when someone calls you on it.

You do not understand - hardly anything - especially truth.

There isn't too much you really understand. Maybe - if you could unlearn some of the garbage that is making you blind - you would see that you are being given simple, child-level truths which - because of your "learning" - you cannot see or grasp - much less actually understand.

When you respond to a post - you fail before even beginning - you arrive at a posting - blind already. Then to make matters worse - you arrive with anger, pre-judgements, opinions, conclusions, hatred, anger, condescension, and more.
When you look at a situation or a person (in this case a poster) with these "judgements" - try to understand something - as soon as you fall victim to this way of seeing- "understanding" has stopped. As soon as you judge something - understanding has stopped.

How can you understand something you hate? Despise? Fear? Pre-judge?
No one can.

Mystics have a problem with this sometimes and this is their whole life. This is what they do. This is the training they receive - to be able to clear their mind and see with an unclouded vision.

You - think you will see clearer than they do? With all that hate and anger and baggage and "learning" that you carry? LOL.

When you see something - I mean "see" something - you have to have a clarity of perception and you have to respond to this thing before you - with an accurate response.

#1) If you arrive at this carrying all of the things mentioned above - this makes the picture - so distorted that you are not even seeing the thing as it really is - you are seeing it as "you" are. Most people do this - and almost "all" people in this place.
Add in judgements and opinions and conclusions - such as hate, anger, hostility etc... and your picture is severely distorted and you could be said to be completely blind.

#2) Accuracy of response - having said all of the above - is anyone really surprised that his response is, "you are a stupid, dumb, blah-blah, stupid, blah-blah"

No surprise at all. What else would a blind,angry,judgmental blind person's reaction be?

Blake
10-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Tldr.

I'm sure it was more ass talking not worth reading.

Especially considering you are the queen of angry melt downs around here.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Tldr.

I'm sure it was more ass talking not worth reading.

Especially considering you are the queen of angry melt downs around here.

Confirmation of blindness and pre-judgements. ^ (Do I know my shit or do I know my shit?)

Anyone could research every thing I said and it is 100% irrefutable truth.

Of course a fool will be slapped in the face by truth and he will miss it anyway.

ChumpDumper
10-21-2013, 08:00 PM
lol mystics

silverblk mystix
10-21-2013, 08:46 PM
lol mystics

Guess you could not poke holes in my post - so you are left with the "lol"

Irrefutable.

Leetonidas
10-21-2013, 08:58 PM

There isn't too much you really understand. Maybe - if you could unlearn some of the garbage that is making you blind - you would see that you are being given simple, child-level truths which - because of your "learning" - you cannot see or grasp - much less actually understand.

When you respond to a post - you fail before even beginning - you arrive at a posting - blind already. Then to make matters worse - you arrive with anger, pre-judgements, opinions, conclusions, hatred, anger, condescension, and more.
When you look at a situation or a person (in this case a poster) with these "judgements" - try to understand something - as soon as you fall victim to this way of seeing- "understanding" has stopped. As soon as you judge something - understanding has stopped.

No one can.

Mystics have a problem with this sometimes and this is their whole life. This is what they do. This is the training they receive - to be able to clear their mind and see with an unclouded vision.

You - think you will see clearer than they do? With all that hate and anger and baggage and "learning" that you carry? LOL.

When you see something - I mean "see" something - you have to have a clarity of perception and you have to respond to this thing before you - with an accurate response.

#1) If you arrive at this carrying all of the things mentioned above - this makes the picture - so distorted that you are not even seeing the thing as it really is - you are seeing it as "you" are. Most people do this - and almost "all" people in this place.
Add in judgements and opinions and conclusions - such as hate, anger, hostility etc... and your picture is severely distorted and you could be said to be completely blind.

#2) Accuracy of response - having said all of the above - is anyone really surprised that his response is, "you are a stupid, dumb, blah-blah, stupid, blah-blah"

No surprise at all. What else would a blind,angry,judgmental blind person's reaction be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

ChumpDumper
10-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Guess you could not poke holes in my post - so you are left with the "lol"

Irrefutable.What makes you think I read it?

You have always been full of shit regarding anything you say. I saw a word and knew the rest had to be shit.

Irrefutable.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2013, 09:22 PM
What makes you think I read it?

You have always been full of shit regarding anything you say. I saw a word and knew the rest had to be shit.

Irrefutable.

You scoffed and pre-judged a post that you didn't even read - and the post in question was explaining how someone who pre-judges can never understand truth even when it slaps them in the face.

Am I fuckin' good or am I fuckin' good?

Yes. I am.

ChumpDumper
10-21-2013, 09:24 PM
:cry Don't scoff me! :cryThat's your problem.

It's to my advantage you prejudge you and dismiss you out of hand. You have proved you are a pretty useless human being and will be of no value to me other than entertainment.

Watching you cry about it now is entertaining.

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Is there such a thing as an atheist in a foxhole?

Blake
10-24-2013, 04:43 PM

all people are born atheists, so it's possible.

xmas1997
10-24-2013, 04:47 PM
all people are born atheists, so it's possible.

While bombs are raining down on you, one liable to hit any minute? While it may be possible, it is highly doubtful.

Blake
10-24-2013, 06:28 PM
While bombs are raining down on you, one liable to hit any minute? While it may be possible, it is highly doubtful.

You should google or wikipedia that phrase. It doesn't do any damage to atheism.

DMC
10-24-2013, 09:20 PM

yes though typically foxholes are for soldiers and Marines who are notoriously stupid people.

DMC
10-24-2013, 09:24 PM
1) There are no atheists in foxholes. There are many variations on this myth, but the basic idea behind it is that atheism is a luxury of the problem-free, and as soon as they feel fear or weakness, atheists will run straight into the arms of religion. This myth irritates atheists, because it tries to make a virtue out of preying on people’s weaknesses in order to sell them a lie. If you heard a marketer brag that he targets people who’ve been diagnosed with terminal illnesses because they’re easier targets, or a guy say he likes to cruise funerals because grieving women are easier to pick up, you’d think that person had no morals at all. But targeting people in moments of weakness to sell them religion is regarded as a normal and even virtuous strategy for proselytizing.
Beyond concerns about manipulation are the concerns about accuracy. Believers argue religion offers unique comforts to people in fear or pain, but what many atheists realize is that religion often provokes more anxiety and fear than it soothes. If we accept that God is all-powerful, as many religions claim, then it’s like being in an abusive relationship that can’t be escaped for eternity; a relationship with a God who will throw us into hell for not fearing him and who allows horrors like the Holocaust to happen. Many religious teachings aren’t actually that (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2011/09/11/the-falling-man-is-not-in-hell/)soothing at all (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2011/09/11/the-falling-man-is-not-in-hell/) if you take a step back and look at them clearly. For atheists, believing that evil is more an accident of nature than something imposed on us by an inscrutable supernatural being is the far greater comfort than any prayer could be.

xmas1997
10-24-2013, 09:35 PM
1) There are no atheists in foxholes. There are many variations on this myth, but the basic idea behind it is that atheism is a luxury of the problem-free, and as soon as they feel fear or weakness, atheists will run straight into the arms of religion. This myth irritates atheists, because it tries to make a virtue out of preying on people’s weaknesses in order to sell them a lie. If you heard a marketer brag that he targets people who’ve been diagnosed with terminal illnesses because they’re easier targets, or a guy say he likes to cruise funerals because grieving women are easier to pick up, you’d think that person had no morals at all. But targeting people in moments of weakness to sell them religion is regarded as a normal and even virtuous strategy for proselytizing.
Beyond concerns about manipulation are the concerns about accuracy. Believers argue religion offers unique comforts to people in fear or pain, but what many atheists realize is that religion often provokes more anxiety and fear than it soothes. If we accept that God is all-powerful, as many religions claim, then it’s like being in an abusive relationship that can’t be escaped for eternity; a relationship with a God who will throw us into hell for not fearing him and who allows horrors like the Holocaust to happen. Many religious teachings aren’t actually that (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2011/09/11/the-falling-man-is-not-in-hell/)soothing at all (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2011/09/11/the-falling-man-is-not-in-hell/) if you take a step back and look at them clearly. For atheists, believing that evil is more an accident of nature than something imposed on us by an inscrutable supernatural being is the far greater comfort than any prayer could be.

Thanks, I stand corrected.

DMC
10-24-2013, 09:41 PM
I've met plenty of hard core theists in my lifetime. They all want to get to Heaven, they sing about how they cannot wait to see God. None of them are ready to die to get there however. When death threatens, they seek non-god related assistance to get them out of it. Only the Muslim terrorist is ready to die to meet his god. The Christian has it so cush here that death for them seems too big a risk. They want everyone to die, like the rapture or whatever, and they want to go to Heaven without dying.

When it gets down to brass tacks, we are all atheists. Some of us just have the courage to admit it.

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 10:27 AM
I've met plenty of hard core theists in my lifetime. They all want to get to Heaven, they sing about how they cannot wait to see God. None of them are ready to die to get there however. When death threatens, they seek non-god related assistance to get them out of it. Only the Muslim terrorist is ready to die to meet his god. The Christian has it so cush here that death for them seems too big a risk. They want everyone to die, like the rapture or whatever, and they want to go to Heaven without dying.

When it gets down to brass tacks, we are all atheists. Some of us just have the courage to admit it.

That last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. Just because someone opts to not believe in a Supreme Being does not mean that we all should choose that option. We each have a free will.

rascal
10-25-2013, 11:15 AM

No one can.

Good post. Don't waste too much time with Atheists, let them dig their own eternal graves. We don't need them where we are going.

rascal
10-25-2013, 11:17 AM

Bullshit. Try spinning it so it makes you feel better (We all are atheists- what a loser).

Leetonidas
10-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Good post. Don't waste too much time with Atheists, let them did their own eternal graves. We don't need them where we are going.

fucking idiot

silverblk mystix
10-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Good post. Don't waste too much time with Atheists, let them dig their own eternal graves. We don't need them where we are going.

thanks - you sense truth in the post

isnt it funny that the ones who think they are superior are the most "sight challenged?"

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 01:21 PM

isnt it funny that the ones who think they are superior are the most "sight challenged?"

There is irony there for sure. :lol

Blake
10-25-2013, 02:22 PM

where are you going

Blake
10-25-2013, 02:23 PM

it's funnier that you think your made up bullshit is truth

silverblk mystix
10-25-2013, 03:36 PM
it's funnier that you think your made up bullshit is truth

You are welcome - as is anyone else - to try and find anything that is not accurate in what I posted. You won't because you can't.

This leaves you with nothing but frustration - which in a blind person - turns into insults.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2013, 03:41 PM
This leaves you with nothing but frustration - which in a blind person - turns into insults.
:lol at you of all people trying to take some grand moral stance against insults while spewing slurs and insults in other threads....

silverblk mystix
10-25-2013, 03:50 PM
:lol at you of all people trying to take some grand moral stance against insults while spewing slurs and insults in other threads....

Do you NOW get it?

I have been pointing out - for years now - that any asshole here - including myself - is NO BETTER AND NO WORSE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN HERE.

Meaning = everytime you idiots gang up and pretend you are superior to any one else that has a different opinion than yours -

IN ANY ISSUE - POLITICAL/RELIGIOUS/WHATEVER

What I have always said is true -you are no better and your act of superiority - is comical.

I hope you were paying attention this time.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2013, 03:51 PM
I have been pointing out - for years now - that any asshole here - including myself - is NO BETTER AND NO WORSE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN HERE.
And for years now, you've been wrong.... you're a hypocrite and extremely unfunny, though you try way too hard with your schtick :lol

silverblk mystix
10-25-2013, 04:06 PM
And for years now, you've been wrong.... you're a hypocrite and extremely unfunny, though you try way too hard with your schtick :lol

So you believe that calling someone a beener is less offensive than calling someone a faggot?

You believe that calling someone stupid - and then claiming you are more educated - makes sense?

You believe that following people around and standing up for them and fighting their battles - and then turning around and calling others a "semen shield" is not hypocrisy?

You have no room - I have no room -

I am man enough to admit I am a hypocrite and that I am well aware of my hypocritical behavior.

You exhibit the behavior as blatantly as anyone else - yet - you are not man enough to recognize it and take responsibility for it. Instead you gang up with other like-minded hypocrites and try to get that person banned- while still labeling that person a hypocrite - and still exhibiting this hypocrisy.

Seems that anyone who reads this can make their own conclusions.

Blake
10-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Do you NOW get it?

Meaning = everytime you idiots gang up and pretend you are superior to any one else that has a different opinion than yours -

IN ANY ISSUE - POLITICAL/RELIGIOUS/WHATEVER

What I have always said is true -you are no better and your act of superiority - is comical.

I hope you were paying attention this time.

tldr. No doubt just the usual bullshit.

DMC
10-25-2013, 04:33 PM
That last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. Just because someone opts to not believe in a Supreme Being does not mean that we all should choose that option. We each have a free will.

Belief isn't a choice. It's something that's compelled by overwhelming evidence. You can no sooner choose to believe something than you can choose to not believe it. Let's see you not believe the Sun exists. Those who can make themselves believe things without compelling evidence are considered to be delusional.

The choice you do have, however, is to try to believe. That's what many theists are doing. They are either too lazy to learn otherwise or they are to frightened to draw the only logical conclusion available, that there is no god.

Blake
10-25-2013, 04:34 PM
So you believe that calling someone a beener is less offensive than calling someone a faggot?

You believe that calling someone stupid - and then claiming you are more educated - makes sense?

You believe that following people around and standing up for them and fighting their battles - and then turning around and calling others a "semen shield" is not hypocrisy?

You have no room - I have no room -

I am man enough to admit I am a hypocrite and that I am well aware of my hypocritical behavior.

You exhibit the behavior as blatantly as anyone else - yet - you are not man enough to recognize it and take responsibility for it. Instead you gang up with other like-minded hypocrites and try to get that person banned- while still labeling that person a hypocrite - and still exhibiting this hypocrisy.

Seems that anyone who reads this can make their own conclusions.

If you're going to claim someone is a hypocrite then you're going to need to prove it.

Otherwise, you should just shut the fuck up. For your own good, tbh.

DMC
10-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Bullshit. Try spinning it so it makes you feel better (We all are atheists- what a loser).

If you were a true theist, you would act like God it watching you. You don't. I draw the only logical conclusion.

DMC
10-25-2013, 04:38 PM

Non-informational paragraph. Character judgement, nothing else.

More non-informational gibberish.

No one can.

Again...

Not a single word of anything you wrote has a point to it. It's all mumbo jumbo someone sold you and you drank the koolaid. How's your god Tom Cruise btw?