So far I see:

Chumpdumper
Fuzzy
DMX7
boutons

Feel free to add your nominations

Jacob1983
10-14-2013, 01:41 AM
White guilt is a joke and created by hypocritical bigoted lazy uppity white douchebags. Yep true assholes in my book.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 01:57 AM
Who said I was white again? Should I feel guilty for white people or something?

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 02:10 AM
You're right, it was wrong of me to assume you were a lost sheep that strayed from Team White. What are you, then? If you're ashamed of answering then leave the form blank and I'll respect your silence.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 02:50 AM
You're right, it was wrong of me to assume you were a lost sheep that strayed from Team White. What are you, then? If you're ashamed of answering then leave the form blank and I'll respect your silence.

I'm not 'embarrassed' whatsoever. I am proud of my family. I am just not interested in allowing those such as yourself to categorize me in a simpleminded manner.

So what makes you think that I am white?

boutons_deux
10-14-2013, 05:08 AM
what makes any of your racist Confederates think I'm white and/or white-guility?

m>s
10-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Boutons is jewish

but add Blake to the list, great thread btw

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm not 'embarrassed' whatsoever. I am proud of my family. I am just not interested in allowing those such as yourself to categorize me in a simpleminded manner.
Well, obviously not.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 04:29 PM
The thing is that your moniker of white guilt sounds like the opposite of white pride. I am glad that you identify me as someone as the opposite of yourself.

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 04:32 PM
The thing is that your moniker of white guilt sounds like the opposite of white pride. I am glad that you identify me as someone as the opposite of yourself.
That's merely an assumption on your part. I just wanna know what's in it for you to shoulder all this unwarranted guilt? Help me understand, maybe I'm missing out on a good thing and will join the cause too.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 04:48 PM
That's merely an assumption on your part. I just wanna know what's in it for you to shoulder all this unwarranted guilt? Help me understand, maybe I'm missing out on a good thing and will join the cause too.

Your premise is wrong. Not everyone thinks like you. All you are doing is projecting your worldview onto me. It should be obvious but you struggle with the concept.

I realize that your ability to understand complex ideas is limited though so it's okay. I don't need to identify people as 'white, black puerto rican or haitian' in order to understand them. I have found more diverse means to do that like socioeconomic factors, education and personal interaction. Or at a certain point I am fine with admitting that I don't understand them. What I don't so is resort to a combination of a oversimplification and a gross generalization. Reductionism. I live by that.

It's clear that you are mistaking my disdain of stupidity with some sort of guilt.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Dumb thread.

Keep trying.

pgardn
10-14-2013, 04:55 PM
We could also turn this into the white supremacy list.

We know Brody and the Nazi are on it.
Who else?

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 04:57 PM
Your premise is wrong. Not everyone thinks like you. All you are doing is projecting your worldview onto me. It should be obvious but you struggle with the concept.

I realize that your ability to understand complex ideas is limited though so it's okay. I don't need to identify people as 'white, black puerto rican or haitian' in order to understand them. I have found more diverse means to do that like socioeconomic factors, education and personal interaction. Or at a certain point I am fine with admitting that I don't understand them. What I don't so is resort to a combination of a oversimplification and a gross generalization. Reductionism. I live by that.

It's clear that you are mistaking my disdain of stupidity with some sort of guilt.
I gave you my word I would respect your cowardice in admitting your race. No reason to renege on that that now. I'll accept your pleading the 5th.

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 04:58 PM
Dumb thread.

Keep trying.
^
Homosexual.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 04:58 PM
Why do you use so many screen names?

Are you ashamed of something?

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Why do you use so many screen names?
Because I enjoy it. Why do you have 80000 posts? Probably the same answer, so try another strategy, homo.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Because I enjoy it. Why do you have 80000 posts? Probably the same answer, so try another strategy, homo.Why do you enjoy it?

What does it do for you?

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Why do you enjoy it?

What does it do for you?
Oh cool, more butchering of the Socratic method. I'll leave you to your own devices, queerbait.

cesare borgia
10-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Y all need to accept that white people are not privileged any more. It's about ideology, and agenda. Y all got the abortion clinics which is nothing but, a eugenics front. Which is the number one death of blacks in America. The deaths by crime, diabetes, all other deaths combine comes up short to abortion. Don't worry y all white racist, the white elites heard y all cry...........Lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 05:17 PM
I gave you my word I would respect your cowardice in admitting your race. No reason to renege on that that now. I'll accept your pleading the 5th.

Now appeal to machismo with the cowardice thing? You are going to have to do better than that.

I just like seeing you flounder around without your simpleminded categorization. You are revealing far more about yourself than you are of me.

Earth people, I'm from Jupiter.

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Another post, yet still no appropriate response to the question.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Oh cool, more butchering of the Socratic method. I'll leave you to your own devices, queerbait.Again, it's not the Socratic method.

It's just a couple of questions. If you can't answer them, no problem.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Another post, yet still no appropriate response to the question.The appropriate response is you are full of shit and your troll attempt is a failure.

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 05:21 PM
You don't have the authority to ask me questions, fag. Be thankful I answered even one of them.

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Which is why you continue to post in this thread:lol

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 05:24 PM
You don't have the authority to ask me questions, fag. Be thankful I answered even one of them.I have as much authority as you.

What makes you say i don't?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Another post, yet still no appropriate response to the question.

And you don't understand the meaning of the word 'appropriate' either. I think my response is entirely appropriate.

Earth People, New York and California
Earth People, I was born on Jupiter

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 05:29 PM
And you don't understand the meaning of the word 'appropriate' either. I think my response is entirely appropriate.

Earth People, New York and California
Earth People, I was born on Jupiter
Dance, monkey, dance!

m>s
10-14-2013, 05:32 PM
I have as much authority as you.

What makes you say i don't?

because homosexuals are an oppressed minority

m>s
10-14-2013, 05:32 PM
We could also turn this into the white supremacy list.

We know Brody and the Nazi are on it.
Who else?

or turn it into a homosexual list and put you and chumpty on it

hur dur

ChumpDumper
10-14-2013, 05:33 PM
because homosexuals are an oppressed minorityFalse premise, but that has nothing to do with asking questions here.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Dance, monkey, dance!

So you intended for me to post Dr. Octagon lyrics? Cool. Can you get this shitty Bon Jovi song out of my head?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 05:47 PM
fc8zdLQuZp0

baseline bum
10-14-2013, 05:53 PM
fc8zdLQuZp0

Great song, but what the fuck is that video? :lol

boutons_deux
10-14-2013, 07:04 PM
"N!gga@, who taught to say OCTAGON?"

"oh lawdy, oh lawdy, what I's goan do now?"

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Great song, but what the fuck is that video? :lol

I have no idea, man. I was wondering myself because if it is a movie I want to watch it.

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Y all need to accept that white people are not privileged any more. It's about ideology, and agenda. Y all got the abortion clinics which is nothing but, a eugenics front. Which is the number one death of blacks in America. The deaths by crime, diabetes, all other deaths combine comes up short to abortion. Don't worry y all white racist, the white elites heard y all cry...........Lol
I'm all for passive eugenics. We need to thin the herd anyways.

pgardn
10-15-2013, 10:03 AM
or turn it into a homosexual list and put you and chumpty on it

hur dur

Ouch...