PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kirby beatboxing, says his goal is 7 chips, in China

AchillesHeel
10-14-2013, 10:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2gZiRfiRY0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m17s

Chinese people worship this nigga like crazy

Killakobe81
10-14-2013, 10:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2gZiRfiRY0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m17s

Chinese people worship this nigga like crazy

Nice to have goals, tbh ...mine is a 3way with Paula Patton and ScarJo ...
Kobe aint getting 7 ...

TDMVPDPOY
10-14-2013, 10:44 AM
looking for his next victim to celebrat 10yrs avoiding prison, nothing to see here...

Rogue
10-14-2013, 08:45 PM
attention whores recognize attention whores imho. if our god dirk ever visits china I DOUBT he would receive that much applause from those yellow hands. I remember when Jason Kidd came to china a couple years ago, my hometown being the 1st stop on his trip to china, I didn't even know about it at all until I learned it in the NBA forum on spurstalk when Kidd was already gone.

Chief Brody
10-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Paula Patton is bangin if you take away the manface and Adam's apple

ambchang
10-14-2013, 09:23 PM
I can see kobe winning 7 chips in China.

irishock
10-14-2013, 09:28 PM
attention whores recognize attention whores imho. if our god dirk ever visits china I DOUBT he would receive that much applause from those yellow hands. I remember when Jason Kidd came to china a couple years ago, my hometown being the 1st stop on his trip to china, I didn't even know about it at all until I learned it in the NBA forum on spurstalk when Kidd was already gone.

Why do you hate them chinks and Houston tbh if you're a chink urself?

Rogue
10-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Why do you hate them chinks and Houston tbh if you're a chink urself?
I admire people who're honest and truthful, and I hate those who're not. I ain't capable of doing anything to affect their private lives but at least on a message board I have all the freedom to expose them verbally. Chinks stole your money and technologies, they drained your wealth away and dragged the US economy into such a mess. I think if you're a legit US citizen you have every reason and right to hate us chinks imho, and i can understand your rage vicariously.