PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim Duncan: Gay or Straight?

AchillesHeel
10-14-2013, 10:37 AM
It's time to settle this. No more guessing. Vote.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Lakerfan votes gay, everyone else votes straight

/thread

TDMVPDPOY
10-14-2013, 10:44 AM
how can u be gay if ur the one thats pelvic thrusting?...how u think kobe got that new jaw of his?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Do you know how I know that you're gay, because you started this thread.

AchillesHeel
10-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Do you know how I know that you're gay, because you started this thread.

Do you know how I know that you don't know that I'm straight? Your mom.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Do you know how I know that you don't know that I'm straight? Your mom.

So what's my mom's name and where does she live, to the guy who is so FERVENT about knowing Tim's sexuality preference, which is actually why I know that you are gay.

AchillesHeel
10-14-2013, 11:07 AM
So what's my mom's name and where does she live, to the guy who is so FERVENT about knowing Tim's sexuality preference, which is actually why I know that you are gay.

I'm not, it's just that the forum has been debating about Tim's sexuality for over 3 months now, I'm trying to settle this.

Leetonidas
10-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Honestly, who the fuck knows. All we have to go by is a rumor from an unidentified "source." No actual quotes or comments from the people actually involved. That and the source claimed he was bisexual, not gay. What we do know is he was married and has two kids, so he banged that slut at some point (according to Koolaid he was giving it to her "daily since college") so he is confirmed to having sex with a woman. There is no actual evidence of him being a gay/bi/whatever. Based on that and the article claiming he was bi, I'll have to lean toward not gay imo

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Tim doesn't act gay, doesn't project being gay, and acts like a regular dude. Honestly, even if he was gay, I wish every gay guy would act like that instead of fruitcakes. Tim keeps his sex life private, like it should be in the first place.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-14-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm not, it's just that the forum has been debating about Tim's sexuality for over 3 months now, I'm trying to settle this.

Just to let you know, my first post was a joke from the 40 Year Old Virgin, I don't know if you have seen it.

AchillesHeel
10-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Just to let you know, my first post was a joke from the 40 Year Old Virgin, I don't know if you have seen it.

Saw it once, might need to watch it again.

AchillesHeel
10-14-2013, 11:29 AM
inb4 Kool and his 20 alts vote "gay".

spurraider21
10-14-2013, 01:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr4xUXTKiok

LkrFan
10-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Lakerfan votes gay, everyone else votes straight

/thread
You honestly think he's straight - when you know:

He had a dude living with them for years. Who does that shit? :lol
Amy said he's a faggot. Why make something like det up? When she filed for divorce, did Vanessa call Kobe a faggot? :lol
Tammy had a gag order put on her (why would he do that if he were not guilty?) :lol
Tammy then had a secret divorce (so people like me can't laugh at the details) :lol
The only time we saw pictures of him with women after the divorce was at a charity auction :lol

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I say he's straight up the ass

irishock
10-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Timmy's got to be gay.. I mean if he ain't then nothing about the divorce makes any sense.

DMC
10-14-2013, 05:17 PM
I don't know about him being Gay, but she got tired of fucking him and moved on. She had to have an excuse.

Katherine Robinson
10-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Bi-sexual or asexual

HI-FI
10-14-2013, 05:36 PM
i don't know if I'll vote. tbh, he could very well be gay, it wouldn't change my opinion of him one bit. look at LkrFan, he's retarded and I ultimately accept him for what he is. Perhaps retardation is genetic like homosexuality.

I do wish some of the Laker posters would take Magic's viral progenitor cock up their ass tbh, shorten their time on this board.

UZER
10-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Lakers had the first openly gay basketball player in Magic. He kissed other players at mid court before games. Hell, he even contracted AIDS from it.

Laker fans want so desperately for someone else to share in the gay spotlight :cry so they go after Tim.

Spursfan092120
10-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Who gives a fuck?

Katherine Robinson
10-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Lakers had the first openly gay basketball player in Magic. He kissed other players at mid court before games. Hell, he even contracted AIDS from it.

Laker fans want so desperately for someone else to share in the gay spotlight :cry so they go after Tim.

I believe it has more to do with the wide overreaction to accusations of Tim Duncan's sexuality. For years many "laker haters" have had choice words of Magic Johnson's bisexuality and it is a distressing reality when these people, specifically those whom align with the Spurs, must reap what they sow. The predicament is entertaining to people because of this, not a desperate attempt to defend Magic Johnson.

Kool Bob Love
10-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Timmy's got to be gay.. I mean if he ain't then nothing about the divorce makes any sense.

It makes a like of "cents" tbh.

$$$$$$$$

Rogue
10-14-2013, 08:57 PM
I think Timmy is Bi and I'm sure he ain't the only guy on Spurs squad who has stuck his dick in another guy's asshole. The sodomy shit is common in NBA and the closet homosexuals just need a high-profile representative (like Timmy himself) to come out then the rest will follow. Jason Collins came out first but nobody gave a damn about him except those tabloids and sports writers.

Hemotivo
10-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Bi, so Gay

"Who gives a fuck?"

Biernutz
10-14-2013, 10:34 PM
I had a co-worker who as going thru a divorce and the wife had their little girls say that
he molested them. Lawyers for the women will bring out the nuclear option anytime.......

LkrFan
10-14-2013, 10:36 PM
i don't know if I'll vote. tbh, he could very well be gay, it wouldn't change my opinion of him one bit. look at LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824), he's retarded and I ultimately accept him for what he is. Perhaps retardation is genetic like homosexuality.

I do wish some of the Laker posters would take Magic's viral progenitor cock up their ass tbh, shorten their time on this board.
I see you are thisclose to The Acceptance! stage. Congrats son. :rollin :lmao :rollin

But why don't you want Laker Fans on this board? We keep the ratings up around here. :downspin:

LkrFan
10-14-2013, 10:38 PM
I think Timmy is Bi and I'm sure he ain't the only guy on Spurs squad who has stuck his dick in another guy's asshole. The sodomy shit is common in NBA and the closet homosexuals just need a high-profile representative (like Timmy himself) to come out then the rest will follow. Jason Collins came out first but nobody gave a damn about him except those tabloids and sports writers.

Truth bomb. I think Coach Poop is a SpongedBob faced faggot too. :lol

LkrFan
10-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Who gives a fuck?

Real Men who love women. :downspin:

LkrFan
10-14-2013, 10:40 PM
I say he's straight up the ass

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Spursfan092120
10-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Real Men who love women. :downspin:
REAL men don't give a fuck if a man is gay unless said gay man is coming after his ass. Closet homos care when celebrities or people they'll never meet in their lives are gay.

Spursfan092120
10-14-2013, 10:48 PM
I had a co-worker who as going thru a divorce and the wife had their little girls say that
he molested them. Lawyers for the women will bring out the nuclear option anytime.......
My best friend had the same thing happen. She was wanting a divorce and he wanted to work it out. She had another man on the side. She wanted out, but didn't have the balls to just do it. So she had her 12 year old daughter say it. Sad thing is, he's in jail now. He took a plea because the DA told him if he didn't take a 15 year plea, he'd end up with 50. Now, all the tests on the girl came back negative for assault/rape. They're fighting it, but they're making it impossible for them. He might be stuck in there.

HI-FI
10-14-2013, 10:52 PM
I see you are thisclose to The Acceptance! stage. Congrats son. :rollin :lmao :rollin

But why don't you want Laker Fans on this board? We keep the ratings up around here. :downspin:
I was being facetious and somewhat in a bad mood. This board wouldn't be the same, it's just you guys, especially you, spin everything in favor of the Lakers. You are one of those tards who defended The Raping because it improved Kobe's street cred. of course when Jewish grandfather Stern has done everything to help you guys out, I guess I can't blame you for that entitlement.

Even if Timmy is gay, least he wasn't like Magic who Begged for so much cock he got HIV, including fooling around with trannies, which is about the most revolting shit I can think of. Still the best Laker ever, much better than overrated Rapist tbh.

:lol
If Kobe ever came out of the closet, your dumb ass would start bragging how he got more cocks as the alpha than DUncan. always :downspin:.

LkrFan
10-14-2013, 10:52 PM

Jim might be next. AIDs is known to to marinate in a cuck's asshole for at least 15-20 years undetected. :lol

Leetonidas
10-14-2013, 10:53 PM

All those late nights down in the wine cellar with Pop and Tim finally make sense... :wow

LkrFan
10-14-2013, 11:59 PM
I was being facetious and somewhat in a bad mood. This board wouldn't be the same, it's just you guys, especially you, spin everything in favor of the Lakers. You are one of those tards who defended The Raping because it improved Kobe's street cred. of course when Jewish grandfather Stern has done everything to help you guys out, I guess I can't blame you for that entitlement.
So you have a menses problem. Got it. Take some Mid:loll then log back on.

I spin things? Ain't that like Ellen trying to call Tammy gay?! You guys are the queens of :downspin: shit. Bar none. Posting Kobe's transcripts of his rape allegations and laughing and all. When in reality, he was never convicted. :) Matter of fact, within the first 10 posts I ever made on this board, I was called a faggot for being a Laker fan. Now, we find out that the best player in your franchise's history is a hall of flamer. Oh the irony! :lol

Even if Timmy is gay, least he wasn't like Magic who Begged for so much cock he got HIV, including fooling around with trannies, which is about the most revolting shit I can think of. Still the best Laker ever, much better than overrated Rapist tbh.

If? IF? :rollin :lmao :rollin

If Kobe ever came out of the closet, your dumb ass would start bragging how he got more cocks as the alpha than DUncan. always :downspin:.

Real men don't come out the closet, unless he's pulling an R Kelly. True Alpha Dogs bark in someone else's yard early and often...then retain their marriage statuses tbh. They don't get cucked, buy another man (who's laying the pipe to his wife) a 24-hour Fitness, get called a faggot, then served with divorce papers a few weeks before 6. Jim gone need some real therapy after all this shit. :rollin :flag :rollin

:downspin:

LkrFan
10-15-2013, 12:01 AM
All those late nights down in the wine cellar with Pop and Tim finally make sense... :wow

HI-FI
10-15-2013, 12:16 AM
So you have a menses problem. Got it. Take some Mid:loll then log back on.

I spin things? Ain't that like Ellen trying to call Tammy gay?! You guys are the queens of :downspin: shit. Bar none. Posting Kobe's transcripts of his rape allegations and laughing and all. When in reality, he was never convicted. :) Matter of fact, within the first 10 posts I ever made on this board, I was called a faggot for being a Laker fan. Now, we find out that the best player in your franchise's history is a hall of flamer. Oh the irony! :lol

If? IF? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Real men don't come out the closet, unless he's pulling an R Kelly. True Alpha Dogs bark in someone else's yard early and often...then retain their marriage statuses tbh. They don't get cucked, buy another man (who's laying the pipe to his wife) a 24-hour Fitness, get called a faggot, then served with divorce papers a few weeks before 6. Jim gone need some real therapy after all this shit. :rollin :flag :rollin

:downspin:
:lol at the menses joke. I don't even know what that stupid Alpha Dog comment is referring to but seems like a convenient way for you to prop up Rapist again. name on the back over name on the front per par.

if Kobe was an alpha he wouldn't have cried to get help. tbh I think he only has one ring as an alpha, his two with Pau are a joint effort imo (.5 +.5=1 for my Simple Jack friend). So Duncan has had a horrible year, but he's still not a rapist, still not a top 15-20 player, still has 3-4 rings as the alpha, and his Achilles is in great shape. It seems his sex life is more important to you than most Spurs fans. btw you spend this much time obsessing over Magic's sex life, knowing he was having orgies with trannies while Rockwell's Somebody's Watching Me was blaring in the background?

Sean Cagney
10-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Same people talking about another man all day long in here. This would prove you are on his dick fully..... That is all.

ElNono
10-15-2013, 12:37 AM
ST has spoken, tbh

RD2191
10-15-2013, 12:49 AM
The Tim Duncan gay rumor was started by some wannabe celebrity blogger in California. He supposedly had an anonymous caller call in and reveal that Tim was gay. HMMMM, in Cali? I wonder if said blogger is a Laker fan? By the way, any other sources claiming Tim is gay?.......yeah, didn't think so.

RD2191
10-15-2013, 12:55 AM
Oh and just about every other article he post is about someone in Hollywood being gay or lesbian.

RD2191
10-15-2013, 12:58 AM
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/ludacris-throws-dudes-only-private-party-for-atls-pride-weekend/
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/ty-lepleys-haves-gay-sex-in-public-pisser-have-nots-std-check/
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/usher-jd-go-village-people-mode-for-b-day-boyz-bash/
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/kelly-rowlands-got-latifahs-ex-longtime-boo-thang-locked-down/

RD2191
10-15-2013, 12:58 AM
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/tim-duncan-undercover-nba-brother/

RD2191
10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
Yeah, this is the guy who claimed Tim Duncan is gay. Credible source right? At least do some research you fucking clowns.

Biernutz
10-15-2013, 01:03 AM
Same people talking about another man all day long in here. This would prove you are on his dick fully..... That is all.

Funny how Lakers fans have this obsession of talking about gay guys.
Is it a prerequisite to be a Lakers fan or just a California thing. :lol

Sean Cagney
10-15-2013, 01:22 AM
Funny how Lakers fans have this obsession of talking about gay guys.
Is it a prerequisite to be a Lakers fan or just a California thing. :lol

Who knows man.. The Land of fruits and nuts.

TDMVPDPOY
10-15-2013, 01:45 AM
whats with the fascination about his sex anyway? fkn lakerfags...u got a cuckhold in nash, an 2 alledged rapists on the team...

KobeOwnsDuncan
04-11-2014, 07:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPt6kQfCAAAJt3z.png:large