PDA

View Full Version : Panthers will challenge the Saints for the NFC South this year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Not even me being biased. With ATL and TB being complete garbage this year (granted, ATL is injured) I think that leaves the door wide open for Carolina to get there. They have the toughest schedule in the league again this year, but I think if we can go into our tough four week schedule (against New England, Miami, etc.) with a winning record (very possible), I really think we can pull it out. That plus the fact that Carolina and NO games are always incredibly close and the Saints are known to crumble towards the end of the season, I think this will be our year. Our defense is legit as fuck - and whether you want to admit it or not - so is Cam.

Side note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXWawdXy7Q

:lmao Steve Smith punking the punk bitch on NO

Holden_Caulfield
10-14-2013, 01:40 PM
:corn:

Spur-Addict
10-14-2013, 01:53 PM
I don't know about that man. You're already two games back in your division, and two overall in the loss column. Plus, you have to play the Saints twice. Additionally you have the Niners and Patriots. Not to mention that Miami game on the road is a trap game for sure. It's an uphill battle, but there's an outside chance at a wild card spot. Although, the Niners and an NFC North team are likely to take those spots. I just don't see the Panthers even making the playoffs, let alone winning their own division.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Cum Newton would have to get to .500 first, and we all know how difficult that's been for him :lol

Darth_Pelican
10-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Looking at the schedule, the Panthers MUST win their next 3 games (Rams, at Bucs, Falcons) to have a chance at getting into the playoffs. The Saints are a better team than the Panthers this season, and should win the division. Despite the meltdown yesterday (which can be blamed on clock management more than anything), the defense is miles ahead of where they were last season. And Cum Newton still needs to prove he can put a meaningful winning streak together. You can't lose to the Bills and the Cardinals (a team the Saints destroyed), and expect to win the division. Cum can't look great one week, and then shit the bed the next. But It wouldn't surprise me if we drop a game at Carolina, as we always struggle there.

Pelicans78
10-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Cum has a playoff team around him. If the Panthers don't make the playoffs, its all on him.