PDA

View Full Version : 3 scientific reasons to toss your girls salad

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Its indisputable fact that lickin your girls "freshly showered ass" will in fact:

1) Lead to better sex after her eyes roll back in her head from the tingly, pure nastiness feeling she will get from your tongue on her balloon knot.

2) This will more than likely lead to anal sex, which most horny normal men would like to try at least 100x on their woman.....so this is the start dayumit.

3) Said salad tossin on your girl will keep her from seeking another man out to do the tossin while you sit in the other room smackin off to the interwebs.

Prove these facts wrong......anyone, anywhere.

:nope ......... aint happening. These are truth bombs.

DeadlyDynasty
10-15-2013, 02:22 PM
I can't wait till you die.

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:23 PM
I can't wait till you die.

STFU and try to learn something here.

Koolaid_Man
10-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Its indisputable fact that lickin your girls "freshly showered ass" will in fact:

1) Lead to better sex after her eyes roll back in her head from the tingly, pure nastiness feeling she will get from your tongue on her balloon knot.

2) This will more than likely lead to anal sex, which most horny normal men would like to try at least 100x on their woman.....so this is the start dayumit.

3) Said salad tossin on your girl will keep her from seeking another man out to do the tossin while you sit in the other room smackin off to the interwebs.

:lol

Mr. Blonde
10-15-2013, 02:28 PM
leave lebomb alone, so he likes the taste of shit and other men's semen. it's his life godamnit.

ChumpDumper
10-15-2013, 02:34 PM
So when your women leave you it's for some other reason?

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:34 PM
leave lebomb alone, so he likes the taste of shit and other men's semen. it's his life godamnit.

Hey, hey now.............noone has skeeted in my girls ass but me niggra.

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:36 PM
And dont hate Mr.Blonde..........noone says a thing about your enjoyment of a mans ball sack gently resting on your chin, while he skeets a load of man batter in your eye, nose and mouf.

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:37 PM
So when your women leave you it's for some other reason?

Has to be

Mr. Blonde
10-15-2013, 02:41 PM
so your marrying a virgin? :lol yeah right.

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:43 PM
so your marrying a virgin? :lol yeah right.

Well you are, so its possible.

And NO, having another man splack down your throat does not make you experienced.

Mr. Blonde
10-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Well you are, so its possible.

And NO, having another man splack down your throat does not make you experienced.

you're the expert man.

Trill Clinton
10-15-2013, 02:44 PM
don't need the tips but thanks for spreading this knowledge. i lick and suck every part of my girls body, even her toes. word.

Koolaid_Man
10-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Hygiene and Safety

1. Clean out your ass. It is important to shower before getting your can canoodled. Stick a wet finger into your anus to eliminate fecal remnants from your pucker, or you can use an enema for a thorough rectal rinsing.
2. Shave that butt hole. Even if you think you don't have any hair back there, trust me there's the one stray that got away. Having a smooth posterior heightens your sphincter's sensitivity to touch.
3. Use a dental dam. It's important to have a protective layer between the anus and mouth so as not to spread infection, intestinal parasites, bacteria, viruses or diseases from one orifice to another. You can improvise by using an un-lubricated condom, latex glove or even plastic wrap cut into large squares.
4. Do not double dip. Don't ever put anything that's been in a behind into (or too close to) a vagina without sterilizing it. You can transfer dangerous bacteria and micro-organisms that can cause infections such as vaginitis and cystitis.
5. Rinse your mouth. If you didn't use oral protection, make sure you swish with mouthwash or antiseptic afterwards to sanitize the area. Plus, no one wants ass-breath.
Tips for the Giver
1. Use your breath. Blow warm air onto the anus and the skin surrounding it, or just hover above and breathe against it.
2. Use your tongue. Lay it flat to lick, flick, rub and push against the general backside region, or you can make it stiff and hard to penetrate, probe, tap and trace the anal rim.
3. Use your lips. Kiss and suck the asshole, taint, inner thighs, crack of the ass, buttocks, lower back and the back of the legs.
4. Use your fingers and hands. Probe the rectum and pull apart the butt cheeks. You also can reach around from behind and fondle the front genitals.
5. Use your teeth. As long as you are only doing little nibbles or gentle love bites -- not hard chomps.
6. Use your toys. Butt plugs, dildos and dicks can be inserted in the rectum to help stimulate the male prostate and intensify female pelvic orgasms.
BONUS: Positions for the Receiver
1. Sit on your partners face.
2. Entwine yourself in a 69.
3. Lay face down with pillows under your hips, elevating them off the bed.
4. Get on all fours, arch your back, spread your knees and ass cheeks apart.
5. Lie on your back with a pillow under your ass, lifting it up in the air.
6. Lie on your back, pulling your ankles to your ears, and expose your hole.
7. Stand facing the wall, or bend from your waist, with your legs spread wide.

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:52 PM
don't need the tips but thanks for spreading this knowledge. i lick and suck every part of my girls body, even her toes. word.

My niggra! I dont have to worry about you or Kool playuh. :hat

These other virgins dont know what they are doing, and are scared

lebomb
10-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Hygiene and Safety

1. Clean out your ass. It is important to shower before getting your can canoodled. Stick a wet finger into your anus to eliminate fecal remnants from your pucker, or you can use an enema for a thorough rectal rinsing.
2. Shave that butt hole. Even if you think you don't have any hair back there, trust me there's the one stray that got away. Having a smooth posterior heightens your sphincter's sensitivity to touch.
3. Use a dental dam. It's important to have a protective layer between the anus and mouth so as not to spread infection, intestinal parasites, bacteria, viruses or diseases from one orifice to another. You can improvise by using an un-lubricated condom, latex glove or even plastic wrap cut into large squares.
4. Do not double dip. Don't ever put anything that's been in a behind into (or too close to) a vagina without sterilizing it. You can transfer dangerous bacteria and micro-organisms that can cause infections such as vaginitis and cystitis.
5. Rinse your mouth. If you didn't use oral protection, make sure you swish with mouthwash or antiseptic afterwards to sanitize the area. Plus, no one wants ass-breath.
Tips for the Giver
1. Use your breath. Blow warm air onto the anus and the skin surrounding it, or just hover above and breathe against it.
2. Use your tongue. Lay it flat to lick, flick, rub and push against the general backside region, or you can make it stiff and hard to penetrate, probe, tap and trace the anal rim.
3. Use your lips. Kiss and suck the asshole, taint, inner thighs, crack of the ass, buttocks, lower back and the back of the legs.
4. Use your fingers and hands. Probe the rectum and pull apart the butt cheeks. You also can reach around from behind and fondle the front genitals.
5. Use your teeth. As long as you are only doing little nibbles or gentle love bites -- not hard chomps.
6. Use your toys. Butt plugs, dildos and dicks can be inserted in the rectum to help stimulate the male prostate and intensify female pelvic orgasms.
BONUS: Positions for the Receiver
1. Sit on your partners face.
2. Entwine yourself in a 69.
3. Lay face down with pillows under your hips, elevating them off the bed.
4. Get on all fours, arch your back, spread your knees and ass cheeks apart.
5. Lie on your back with a pillow under your ass, lifting it up in the air.
6. Lie on your back, pulling your ankles to your ears, and expose your hole.
7. Stand facing the wall, or bend from your waist, with your legs spread wide.

OMG!!!! .......... :lmao

Kool with straight up sex ed class.

JoeChalupa.
10-15-2013, 02:58 PM
from the homo book club for men.

DJR210
10-15-2013, 04:00 PM

Hey, welcome back Trill.

And real talk any girl that say's she doesn't like a tongue up the ass is lying. I've had good results with that tactic.

Fabbs
10-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Just in case any real posters who are uniformed surf this thread, a public service announcement:

STDs transmitted by anal
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2780056/

and for the kids, large or small
Myth: You can avoid STDs by having oral or anal sex.
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/stds/std_myths.html#

bigzak25
10-15-2013, 04:32 PM
perfectly good, i assume, pussy right there and this nigga goes for the asshole. niggas be down for prison sex even when not incarcerated.

Trill Clinton
10-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Hey, welcome back Trill.

And real talk any girl that say's she doesn't like a tongue up the ass is lying. I've had good results with that tactic.

glad to be back. yea but most of the guys who clown ass eating are just ignorant to the times. they're either married or been their woman for at least a decade. its a new era out here and bishes like getting they ass ate, true story.

BrokeBack
10-15-2013, 04:51 PM
eating asshole is the way to go. just remember to give your partner a reach around as common courtesy.

DMC
10-15-2013, 05:49 PM

You ever go down on your fiancee and get salad dressing? That means you weren't the first in line that day.

DMC
10-15-2013, 05:49 PM
glad to be back. yea but most of the guys who clown ass eating are just ignorant to the times. they're either married or been their woman for at least a decade. its a new era out here and bishes like getting they ass ate, true story.

When it comes to monkeys, kissing their ass has to be as good as kissing their lips.

xmas1997
10-15-2013, 06:03 PM
When it comes to monkeys, kissing their ass has to be as good as kissing their lips.

Trill Clinton
10-15-2013, 06:16 PM

wack one liner. step ya game up doggie.

DMC
10-15-2013, 06:28 PM
wack one liner. step ya game up doggie.

I'm just saying, for the negro male, kissing ass come naturally.

Rogue
10-16-2013, 01:53 AM
Lebomb would have a lot to contribute to my goddess series novels if he wants to do me this favor imho. writing the sex scenes has always been the toughest part for me because I've never had such experience in my life, but such scenes are pivotal and essential for romantic novels so I can't omit them.

The Reckoning
10-16-2013, 02:55 AM
lebomb is obviously not black

Salad Tosser
10-16-2013, 05:22 AM
Knowing how to toss your partner's salad is a science.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 06:20 PM
I gotta give props to the Blake-humper duo - at least they anal bleach each others ass before diving in...

Still sick - but they bleach the starfish first

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 07:05 PM
:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
10-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Man, you are really pissed about your backing down.

Too bad for you.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 07:28 PM
More bleached starfish for me.

Too bad for you.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
10-16-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm salty because I backed down from donating thousands of dollars to a charity I claim to have donated thousands of dollars to.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 07:32 PM
If you adopt a couple more of my clowning methods like you just did there ^ - you might finally remove that stick from your ass and become a man!

Nice copy cat move!

You have learned well grasshoppa!

ChumpDumper
10-16-2013, 07:34 PM
Wow, now you are claiming you invented the quote change?

Saltiness has led you into a fantasy land.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Wow, now you are claiming you invented the quote change?

Saltiness has led you into a fantasy land.

Nah, didn't invent it - just perfected it!

Nice try though.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2013, 07:38 PM
I stole this shtick just like most of my others.

Continuously backing down is totally my shtick though, and I won't bet money against anyone who says otherwise!

Big Empty
10-16-2013, 10:08 PM
I did that shit for the first time and all of a sudden she said she was tired and wanted to go to bed. Didnt taste any different than the cat lol i have a feeling she didnt want to kiss me anymore lol