PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: 2013-2014 Dwight Howard will have another meltdown

Embedded
10-15-2013, 03:28 PM
The Rockets played in the Phillipines and the crowd chanted "Kobe - Kobe - Kobe" and boooed Dwight Howard. I'm surprised more wasn't made about the Spurs essentially causing him to say 'No Mas' - dude blatantly quit on his team. It was gutless. And Mr. Duncan is still in his head. Spurs vs. Rockets should be interesting this year. This is worth its own thread - some are saying the Rockets will be better than the Spurs this season. But I don't.

txstr1986
10-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Howard saw this in his nightmares all summer.

http://image.bayimg.com/0e22fcd1be83606dab1a89d38386f3c77941f966.jpg

Sean Cagney
10-15-2013, 07:01 PM
The Rockets played in the Phillipines and the crowd chanted "Kobe - Kobe - Kobe" and boooed Dwight Howard. I'm surprised more wasn't made about the Spurs essentially causing him to say 'No Mas' - dude blatantly quit on his team. It was gutless. And Mr. Duncan is still in his head. Spurs vs. Rockets should be interesting this year. This is worth its own thread - some are saying the Rockets will be better than the Spurs this season. But I don't.
Rockets being better than the Spurs just from adding Howard is a stretch to me, they need to gel and we will see how it plays out before we jump the gun on that crap. I doubt they are going to be that much better unless he turns into Shaq in his prime.

benstanfield
10-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Sorry but the 2013 Lakers were a dogshit team in their playoff incarnation. Whether or not he quit on his team mattered none. I mean, can you even quit on a team that you KNOW is going to lose?

Howard will make the Rockets marginally better in terms of starting 5, but the real difference will be Asik coming off the bench, so they have a top 5 defensive center in at all times. That being said, they still don't have a starting caliber PG, PF, or coach. So who knows.

look_at_g_shred
10-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Howard upset at Magic Org. for letting Tobias Harris wear #12..... lol this is just great!

monkeypunk
10-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Per par. Dude is a bitch diva quitter.

Sean88888
10-16-2013, 03:29 PM
I just hate players with fragile ego and attitude problems

Captivus
10-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Last year Rockets was a new team, players didnt have a lot of practice, players coming to the team at the last moment.
I think that even without D12, the Rockets could be a top 4 in the conference this year.
I wouldnt be surprise if they win it all.

On the other hand, the PF position is weak and Parsons is underated, but he is not Kevin Durant.