PDA

View Full Version : We Lost The Presidential Election After Billionaire Backing And Now We're Mad As Hell

Koolaid_Man
10-15-2013, 08:39 PM
we lost not once but twice to a black guy....and now we're mad as hell and will default as a way to punish all those who voted for Obama...but yet we're patriots and we believe in Jesus... and we believe in Democracy...and most importantly we believe in the Constitution... we hate Commies...even though we're acting just like them..

AntiChrist
10-15-2013, 08:45 PM
wut?

ElNono
10-15-2013, 08:51 PM
To be fair, it's not all of the GOP... but yeah, the butthurt since the re-election is pretty clear.

AntiChrist
10-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Note to black folks who started paying attention to politics in 2008: there have been numerous showdowns over the debt limit

ElNono
10-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Note to black folks who started paying attention to politics in 2008: there have been numerous posturing over the debt limit

fify

None of which ended with the country defaulting on it's debt...

Trill Clinton
10-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Note to black folks who started paying attention to politics in 2008: there have been numerous showdowns over the debt limit

i stillllll don't pay attention to politics and president blacky mcblacky was the only reason i voted. i usually never vote but i couldn't pass up being a part of historyhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2uo1g05.jpg

what i have noticed, though, is its all a bunch of bullshit and its the equivalent to the WWE wrestling company. bunch of entertainers in suits pretending like they have this country's best interests at heart.

m>s
10-15-2013, 09:11 PM
I keep saying that it's all for show and they're going to reach an agreement, but damn we're getting pretty close. If it happens it was an inside screwjob and we ought to hang every last one of them.

Koolaid_Man
10-15-2013, 09:21 PM
i stillllll don't pay attention to politics and president blacky mcblacky was the only reason i voted. i usually never vote but i couldn't pass up being a part of historyhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2uo1g05.jpg

what i have noticed, though, is its all a bunch of bullshit and its the equivalent to the WWE wrestling company. bunch of entertainers in suits pretending like they have this country's best interests at heart.

Trill you wrong dawg...the white republican establishment is hell bent on preserving the "black man is a failure" theory they've perpetrated upon mankind...they're even willing to see to it that the Nation default's to help in this effort...you have to think big man...what's going on here is MUCH bigger than penny anny politics... Obama is not an Affirmative Action candidate and it enrages them...he graduated top of class...he's a very smart and savvy lawyer...he beat out a an old War Vet - McCain, a Rich White man in Romney, a pretty white female in Palin, and older white woman in Clinton...he beat out every demographic thrown at him...if he succeeds the mold of the white man's ceiling for blacks will start to crack until the whole republican facade about the black man caves in....

I'm all in for Obama :toast you need to get past the small time politics...and look at this thing for what it really is

AntiChrist
10-15-2013, 09:57 PM
fify

"To play around with the debt limit this way means really that you're playing with dynamite," his treasury secretary said on a "Today" show appearance, adding, "There is a gun at [the president's] head, if you will." The president himself complained "the choice is for the United States to default on its debts for the first time … or to accept a bill that has been cluttered up. This is just another example of Congress trying to force my hand."

The president was Ronald Reagan; the treasury secretary was James Baker, and the year was 1987.

ElNono
10-15-2013, 10:01 PM
"To play around with the debt limit this way means really that you're playing with dynamite," his treasury secretary said on a "Today" show appearance, adding, "There is a gun at [the president's] head, if you will." The president himself complained "the choice is for the United States to default on its debts for the first time … or to accept a bill that has been cluttered up. This is just another example of Congress trying to force my hand."

The president was Ronald Reagan; the treasury secretary was James Baker, and the year was 1987.

AntiChrist
10-15-2013, 10:06 PM
And none of which WILL end up with the country defaulting on its debt.

ElNono
10-15-2013, 10:08 PM

Hey, I was also on the boat that this was all posturing leading to the 17th... but right now, I'm not so sure anymore.

AntiChrist
10-15-2013, 10:08 PM
These people may be crazy (in the political sense), but they aren't literally crazy.

ElNono
10-15-2013, 10:09 PM
I'll let you know on the 18th, tbh...

AntiChrist
10-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Hey, I was also on the boat that this was all posturing leading to the 17th... but right now, I'm not so sure anymore.

Meh, they'll just get a shittier deal than the one they originally negotiated. Retards, tbh.

ElNono
10-15-2013, 10:34 PM
Meh, they'll just get a shittier deal than the one they originally negotiated. Retards, tbh.

I don't doubt the senate will get a deal together. I'm much more concerned that Boehner won't put it to a vote if it has to pass with democrat votes.

AntiChrist
10-16-2013, 12:49 PM
I'll let you know on the 18th, tbh...

No need to wait

ElNono
10-16-2013, 01:51 PM
No need to wait

Not a done deal until the votes are cast... ill keep you posted.

ElNono
10-16-2013, 04:59 PM

Just heard Boehner saying they won't block the senate deal. Good call :tu