PDA

View Full Version : Magic: Dwight Howard upset that the Orlando Magic allowed Tobias Harris to Wear #12.

Red Hawk #21
10-16-2013, 10:41 AM
Howard said he was disappointed that, last February, after the Magic acquired Tobias Harris in a trade, the team granted Harris' request to wear No. 12, Howard's old number. "I just think that despite whatever happened, there was a lot of things that I did and that we did as a team, and that number was special down there," Howard said. "And I was a little bit upset about that."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwight-howard-little-upset-orlando-magic-let-tobias-142542144--nba.html

:bang Why is this guy such a bitch? Maybe you should've stayed and worked harder on your game if you wanted the Magic to retire your number?? The worst part about this is that Tobias Harris (Gunna be a really good player soon tbh) wears #12 in honor of a friend that died of leukemia.

Dwight you got your wish and now you're in Houston, please just STFU now.

spurraider21
10-16-2013, 10:46 AM
:lol destroying every franchise he touches

AchillesHeel
10-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Dwight has a point, he's arguably the greatest that ever played for the Magic. He led his team to the Finals, he's their all-time scoring,rebounding and blocking leader. He deserves some respect despite the "Dwightmare". Orlando basically blackmailed Dwight into signing that 1-year extension and they pressured him to re-sign with them through the media, Dwight was smart enough not to give in, even though he had to play a year alongside a rapist.

I don't understand all this crap about D12. He came back earlier than projected, played through multiple injuries, didn't have the season-ending surgery on his should when he could have done that, he played hurt and was only used as a scapegoat when Kirby was too busy chucking his team out of games in the 4th quarter.

Then there was this bullshit about Dwight not respecting Kareem, it's been reported that the Lakers organization themselves told Dwight not to work with Kareem, heck, it took the Lakers about 15 years after Kareem's retirement to build him a fucking statue. When Dwight went to LA, he was the next great center and "lakerfans" were already parading like they won the title.

D12 is a monkeyballer, who lacks basketball IQ, but he's a decent defensive player and good enough offensively to be a positive impact when used correctly.

Brazil
10-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Dwight has a point, he's arguably the greatest that ever played for the Magic.

Shaq says hi

AchillesHeel
10-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Shaq says hi

And I posted why I thought "arguably", as he did as much as Shaq while being there longer. Shaq obviously shits on him as a player.

Clipper Nation
10-16-2013, 11:13 AM
:lol Bible Kemp couldn't keep up his new fake maturity schtick for very long, looks like he's really still the same old crybaby faggot he's always been, tbh....

TXstbobcat
10-16-2013, 11:57 AM
The magic have no reason to care about Dwight Howard and how he feels.

Spur-Addict
10-16-2013, 12:05 PM
This guy can't be serious :lol The ego on this hack

Brazil
10-16-2013, 01:30 PM
And I posted why I thought "arguably", as he did as much as Shaq while being there longer. Shaq obviously shits on him as a player.

that's my point

He is acting like he is the biggest thing that happened to the magic when Shaq, Hardaway or even Mc grady have done more or equal

Frank Dux
10-16-2013, 03:54 PM

So by "arguably the greatest player there" you mean "not the greatest player there."

AchillesHeel
10-16-2013, 10:42 PM
So by "arguably the greatest player there" you mean "not the greatest player there."

No, I mean what Dwight did for Orlando. He won 3 DPOYs, led the league in rebounding multiple times and led his team to the Finals, it's not like Shaq ever won rings for ORL(or a Finals game), he was there for only 3 years while Dwight played for 8.

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Dwight has a point, he's arguably the greatest that ever played for the Magic. He led his team to the Finals, he's their all-time scoring,rebounding and blocking leader. He deserves some respect despite the "Dwightmare". Orlando basically blackmailed Dwight into signing that 1-year extension and they pressured him to re-sign with them through the media, Dwight was smart enough not to give in, even though he had to play a year alongside a rapist.

I don't understand all this crap about D12. He came back earlier than projected, played through multiple injuries, didn't have the season-ending surgery on his should when he could have done that, he played hurt and was only used as a scapegoat when Kirby was too busy chucking his team out of games in the 4th quarter.

Then there was this bullshit about Dwight not respecting Kareem, it's been reported that the Lakers organization themselves told Dwight not to work with Kareem, heck, it took the Lakers about 15 years after Kareem's retirement to build him a fucking statue. When Dwight went to LA, he was the next great center and "lakerfans" were already parading like they won the title.

D12 is a monkeyballer, who lacks basketball IQ, but he's a decent defensive player and good enough offensively to be a positive impact when used correctly.

didn't know they gave out prizes for being a loser...he's won shit

weebo
10-16-2013, 10:52 PM
didn't know they gave out prizes for being a loser...he's won shit

there is a God...this guy finally makes a good point

TDMVPDPOY
10-16-2013, 11:09 PM
did he learn how to beg from the lakers? now begging scrub not to wear 12? lmao beggers cant be choosers

Thebesteva
10-17-2013, 12:10 AM
Guy is just a cancer, I fully expect him to meltdown in Houston after his first season.

lefty
10-17-2013, 12:33 AM
that's my point

He is acting like he is the biggest thing that happened to the magic when Shaq, Hardaway or even Mc grady have done more or equal

not sure if Shaq has done more TBH

They both went to the Finals and got ass raped

And Shaq had Penny; Dwight played with a bunch of scrubs

RsxPiimp
10-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Shaq made the then expansion Orlando franchise relevant of course he's done more:lol

TDMVPDPOY
10-17-2013, 03:21 AM
SHAQs a bit overrated when he was with the magic, with all those stat numbers, he still cant beat out hakeem or drob for all nba/defensive teams...

Rogue
10-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Dude should've known he already lost people's respect in Orlando when he cried like a baby to get traded, but chose not to opt out for the same of money. Son of a bitch is just shameless and pathetic imho.

Katherine Robinson
10-17-2013, 07:05 AM
SHAQs a bit overrated when he was with the magic, with all those stat numbers, he still cant beat out hakeem or drob for all nba/defensive teams...

Yeah, he should have gotten the DPoY while in LSU and beat out the greatest defenders at the center position when he wasn't even known for defense during his prime.