PDA

View Full Version : LOL Repubs: Rush Limbaugh: "One Of The Greatest Political Disasters I've Ever Seen"

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 01:58 PM
:lmao fat rich boy with a prescription drug problem has spoken...:lmaoconservatives :lmao@the tealiban party

"I was trying to think if ever in my life, I could remember any major political party being so irrelevant. I have never seen it. I have never seen a major political party simply occupy placeholders, as the Republican party has been doing. There has not been any serious opposition...against what's happening in this country. The Republicans have done everything they can to try to make everyone like them and what they've ended up doing is creating one of the greatest political disasters I've ever seen in my lifetime...I was pondering if I could ever remember...a time when a political party just made a decision not to exist, for all intents and purposes."

c6IvgMqNifA

pgardn
10-16-2013, 02:08 PM
:lmao fat rich boy with a prescription drug problem has spoken...:lmaoconservatives :lmao@the tealiban party

c6IvgMqNifA

He is an entertainer. Nothing more.

And he certainly is good at what he does. What is amazing is that people actually take him seriously. I'm pretty sure he is amazed by this as well. No wonder he believes the country is in decline, "people actually believe me".

baseline bum
10-16-2013, 02:09 PM
:cry :cry :cry Limbaugh :cry :cry :cry

LOL fat fuck drug addict

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Apparently all these politicians listen to him..he's their de facto leader... and now he's trying to act like his hands are clean and he has nothing to do with the American People's repudiation of the Republican Party....dude is a straight up sham

pgardn
10-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Apparently all these politicians listen to him..he's their de facto leader... and now he's trying to act like his hands are clean and he has nothing to do with the American People's repudiation of the Republican Party....dude is a straight up sham

Baggers listen to him because their constituents do. He gets lots more airtime.

boutons_deux
10-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Rush may be trying to fire up the House tea baggers to add ACA-maiming crap and start the Treasury default rather than pass the Senate bill.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2013, 04:01 PM
I used to think that he backed the RNC by all of his railing for neocon fiscal and social policy. It is clear that he doesn't anymore.

Limbaugh is a shill. I am curious who he shills for exactly.

Wild Cobra
10-16-2013, 04:06 PM
I haven't tuned into Rush for a long time, but it does fit with his style that republicans are moving away from conservative values.

DMX7
10-16-2013, 04:25 PM
c6IvgMqNifA

The GOP didn't criticize Obama?

boutons_deux
10-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Rush may be trying to fire up the House tea baggers to add ACA-maiming crap and start the Treasury default rather than pass the Senate bill.

tea baggers are certainly pissed off, it's their natural emotion, but Boner just said the House would approve the Senate bill.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2013, 04:42 PM
tea baggers are certainly pissed off, it's their natural emotion, but Boner just said the House would approve the Senate bill.

pnExahMPPFI

Spurminator
10-17-2013, 12:56 PM

http://blogs.kansas.com/weblog/files/kochs7.jpg

(For example)

The Reckoning
10-17-2013, 01:05 PM
republicans playing political chicken with the livelihoods of 300 million americans

i think we know what their intentions are. down with career politicians.

spurraider21
10-18-2013, 12:28 PM
one of his gems though :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPm_TEQ0PA

101A
10-18-2013, 12:30 PM
I used to think that he backed the RNC by all of his railing for neocon fiscal and social policy. It is clear that he doesn't anymore.

He shills for Limbaugh - you've seen his contract?

101A
10-18-2013, 12:36 PM
For a fraction of that I'd take ANY position on ANY subject someone paid me to take....and argue that bitch 'til the end of time.