PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Would.....

thunderup
10-16-2013, 02:04 PM
the Heat being dethroned by any of the Eastern Conference top teams be best for the NBA? The NBA needs to stop promoting teams that are either juiced up on PED's or built on premises of collusion.

Personally, for the sake of parity the Heat finally losing a series would go a long ways for not only the league but for the good of humanity that's left.

Katherine Robinson
10-16-2013, 02:08 PM
The Thunder going back to Seattle would be of better benefit to the NBA. Visiting teams run the risk of being addicted to meth and shot for fun.

AchillesHeel
10-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Only team that can knock out the Heat are the Pacers, maybe Bulls/Nets(depending on how well the Nets defense is).

Michael Jordan.
10-16-2013, 02:22 PM
:lol the Heat personally affecting your life.

thunderup
10-16-2013, 02:25 PM
The Thunder going back to Seattle would be of better benefit to the NBA. Visiting teams run the risk of being addicted to meth and shot for fun.

Meth jokes, nice! :tu

Way to spin the content in the OP.

thunderup
10-16-2013, 02:27 PM
:lol the Heat personally affecting your life.

:lol funny when there's a chink male secretary posting as a Bulls fan to troll Kirby fan. Kirby dictates the quality of your life.

Michael Jordan.
10-16-2013, 02:36 PM
:lol funny when there's a chink male secretary posting as a Bulls fan to troll Kirby fan. Kirby dictates the quality of your life.
Says the faggot who thinks LeBron losing would be good for humanity :lol

Katherine Robinson
10-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Meth jokes, nice! :tu

Way to spin the content in the OP.

There is nothing funny about a state filled with meth addicts.

thunderup
10-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Says the faggot who thinks LeBron losing would be good for humanity :lol

It would. LeRoid is a terrible human being and sell out. He's on the level of Kirby without the rape accusation.

Of course this flies by you because 1.) You're a fucking faggot piece of shit loser 2.) You have an agenda to uphold, because again: you're a faggot.

thunderup
10-16-2013, 02:48 PM
There is nothing funny about a state filled with meth addicts.

There is meth addicts everywhere. To generalize the state of Oklahoma as being "filled" with meth addicts is naive and retarded.

This is ironic because I can use the shit you said for the zombie infested cocaine addled shithole city of Miami.

thunderup
10-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Now that I've taken care of thread derailers. It be good if someone elaborated on the OP.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-16-2013, 02:53 PM
The Spurs coming as close as they did legitimized the parity in the league well enough for critics and all but the hatiest of haters. For now the other contenders out east just don't have the star power and market reach to do the sort of bottom line business the Heat do if we're talking about the "good of the league". The Knicks have the market size and history but won't be contenders any time soon. The Bulls have a nice pedigree, but a star in Rose who has been on the shelf for the last year. Would the public accept a best in the east that basically lost its relevance for a year while the Heat were busy repeating (assuming Rose returns to form)? From an on the court perspective the Pacers would be the most obvious choice but their stars aren't well established and they play in a small, middle America market. They just don't have the reach to the Latin American communities the NBA's been targeting for the last few years the way that a Miami team can, nor do they move merchandise in Asia or Europe the way that Lebron can.

I'm not a fan of Lebron or the Heat by any stretch of the imagination but they are where the league's bread is buttered right now.

Michael Jordan.
10-16-2013, 03:01 PM
There is meth addicts everywhere. To generalize the state of Oklahoma as being "filled" with meth addicts is naive and retarded.

This is ironic because I can use the shit you said for the zombie infested cocaine addled shithole city of Miami.
Meth Statistics #7: Meth is surpassing cocaine as the drug of choice in Oklahoma. The state medical examiner's office reports the number of death cases testing positive for meth have been higher than cocaine for the past three years. The office also reports meth is found in more cases of homicides, and motor vehicle accidents.

Michael Jordan.
It would. LeRoid is a terrible human being and sell out. He's on the level of Kirby without the rape accusation.

Of course this flies by you because 1.) You're a fucking faggot piece of shit loser 2.) You have an agenda to uphold, because again: you're a faggot.
Who did LeBron sell out?

Katherine Robinson

I don't see it being a generalization when meth is a widespread problem in Oklahoma.

Michael Jordan.
10-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Of all females surveyed in Oklahoma, 4.0% had used meth, compared to 3.3% nationally.

HI-FI
10-16-2013, 03:23 PM
RIP Layne Staley imo

TXstbobcat
10-16-2013, 03:33 PM
For TV ratings, the heat going back to the finals would be good for the NBA.

RD2191
10-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Fucking Heat are overrated. Playing in a shitty conference, feasting on shitty ec teams, playing playoff series against teams with losing records. No wonder they win so much. They can coast and still get the top seed in that shitty conference. They aren't even tired when they get to the finals. And how come no one mentions d rose being out for the past 2 years? The Heat have been extremely lucky in winning titles.

RD2191
10-16-2013, 03:37 PM
and fuck ray allen

HI-FI
10-16-2013, 03:39 PM
The Spurs coming as close as they did legitimized the parity in the league well enough for critics and all but the hatiest of haters. For now the other contenders out east just don't have the star power and market reach to do the sort of bottom line business the Heat do if we're talking about the "good of the league". The Knicks have the market size and history but won't be contenders any time soon. The Bulls have a nice pedigree, but a star in Rose who has been on the shelf for the last year. Would the public accept a best in the east that basically lost its relevance for a year while the Heat were busy repeating (assuming Rose returns to form)? From an on the court perspective the Pacers would be the most obvious choice but their stars aren't well established and they play in a small, middle America market. They just don't have the reach to the Latin American communities the NBA's been targeting for the last few years the way that a Miami team can, nor do they move merchandise in Asia or Europe the way that Lebron can.

I'm not a fan of Lebron or the Heat by any stretch of the imagination but they are where the league's bread is buttered right now.
I don't disagree but I hate this part of the NBA. it's why the NBA went out of its way to give the Lakers another shot with 2002 WCF. it's such bullshit and hopefully they don't do this for Lebron, though he is more deserving than Rapist. He's got his second ring, won it fair and square (except for being Biogenesis customer of the year). I think if the league tries to keep screwing other franchises over to prop up a new dynasty, it won't be as tolerated as year's past. The league needs more parity, it doesn't need to be converting ghetto kids into mythological beings imho.

irishock
10-16-2013, 05:02 PM

Way too good to be true.

Clipper Nation
10-16-2013, 05:09 PM
The Heat did lose a series, you just don't want to talk about it because it involved Dirk taking a massive wet shit all over Durflop and your Thunderefs beforehand :lol

Michael Jordan.
10-16-2013, 05:21 PM
The Heat did lose a series, you just don't want to talk about it because it involved Dirk taking a massive wet shit all over Durflop and your Thunderefs beforehand :lol
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/pwnt.gif

ohmwrecker
10-16-2013, 05:28 PM

Did George Zimmerman move to OKC?

Katherine Robinson
10-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Did George Zimmerman move to OKC?

Reference to a shooting where teens shot somebody walking down a sidewalk for fun.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Reference to a shooting where teens shot somebody walking down a sidewalk for fun.

I know what you were referring to, I stole your thunder (no pun) with the Zimmy joke.

Katherine Robinson
10-16-2013, 08:43 PM
I know what you were referring to, I stole your thunder (no pun) with the Zimmy joke.

There is no joking about a man like Zimmerman protecting the peace.

Proxy
10-16-2013, 08:44 PM
The Heat are very marketable

ohmwrecker
10-16-2013, 09:00 PM
There is no joking about a man like Zimmerman protecting the peace.

You're right. He is a man not to be ridiculed.

Rogue
10-17-2013, 06:14 AM
I can hardly support the Heat as a mavs fan and I also want to see another team (preferably them mavs) winning the title this season instead of the Heat but I just don't see how it's gonna happen tbh, and the mavs will remain the only team to have defeated super friends for a playoff series