PDA

View Full Version : LOL: I Made Melissa Tap-Out This Morning - TAP-OUT.... NO MAS

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 02:06 PM
:lmao just got back to the crib...her Condo in the Downtown District my gas...girl is something wicked....but I threw a party on that pussy..."Take it out, take it out, take it out"....:lol "Put it back in put it back in put it back it"....:lol

divorced as of 2 yrs and slanging that white coochie....getting low with it, popping it....evil eye from behind...she's just fucking bad ass...whew shit man....:toast

RD2191
10-16-2013, 02:12 PM
She pulled a Roberto Duran.

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 02:22 PM
She pulled a Roberto Duran.

:lol she quit on me...we both came but I was going for 2nds when she tapped out...but she was handling it...I gotta give her credit she was throwing it back at me...I mean throwing it...lil white ass...but I'm going back on Sat...she swore she'd be waiting for me....:lol my only issue is her lips were not as thick as I'd like...she gives a nice BJ but I prefer slightly thicker lips...

RD2191
10-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Bad experience with girls that have thin lips. Dem teeth hurt. :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Bad experience with girls that have thin lips. Dem teeth hurt. :lol

you right but I'm starting to dig a little teef ere now and then...especially do I love when they bite my nipples...

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2013, 02:38 PM
you right but I'm starting to dig a little teef ere now and then...especially do I love when they bite my nipples...

I bet your nipples are like old dried out erasers. Be careful she don't bite them off and you shoost milk all over the place.

lebomb
10-16-2013, 03:36 PM
:lol she quit on me...we both came but I was going for 2nds when she tapped out...but she was handling it...I gotta give her credit she was throwing it back at me...I mean throwing it...lil white ass...

I make my fiancee tap out from time to time. Usually its when I hit it a couple of times at night, and then want one more round in the morning when we wake up. Her.......... "Again Niggra?? Im so sore" :lmao

She be tappin out like a bad MMA fighter.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2013, 03:39 PM
I make my fiancee tap out from time to time. Usually its when I hit it a couple of times at night, and then want one more round in the morning when we wake up. Her.......... "Again Niggra?? Im so sore" :lmao

She be tappin out like a bad MMA fighter.

fiancee??? you're engaged? congrats!!!! proud of you for finally puttina ring on it.

lebomb
10-16-2013, 03:41 PM
fiancee??? you're engaged? congrats!!!! proud of you for finally puttina ring on it.

Yeah man........shot a thread out there last week. Its official mayne. :married:

Trill Clinton
10-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Yeah man........shot a thread out there last week. Its official mayne. :married:

that's awesome, bro. ya'll having a destination wedding or keeping it traditional?

lebomb
10-16-2013, 03:48 PM
that's awesome, bro. ya'll having a destination wedding or keeping it traditional?

She wants to marry in the church with just family and a couple of friends (small), then have a big reception. But, we arent doing anything for a year minimum.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2013, 03:51 PM
She wants to marry in the church with just family and a couple of friends (small), then have a big reception. But, we arent doing anything for a year minimum.

gotcha. well good luck, lebomb. i wish you and your lady nothing but the best :toast

cute_spursfan
10-16-2013, 04:09 PM
sigh....

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 05:14 PM
sigh....

hey girl..what's the matter boo? sorry if I offended you

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 05:15 PM
gotcha. well good luck, lebomb. i wish you and your lady nothing but the best :toast

I told Bomb if he wants to test her loyalty then let me put her to the test :lol....

ohmwrecker
10-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Virgins.

m>s
10-16-2013, 05:54 PM
:lol sex isn't supposed to hurt or make her sore, no matter how "big" you think you are. you guys all had your little tee tee's cut and there's no loose skin, too much friction. it's ok though your girls are all american so they don't know what good sex is, they won't know the difference most likely.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2013, 06:12 PM
:lol sex isn't supposed to hurt or make her sore

you serious???http://i42.tinypic.com/102w4mt.png
cute_spursfan care to chime in on this?

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 06:15 PM
:lol sex isn't supposed to hurt or make her sore, no matter how "big" you think you are. you guys all had your little tee tee's cut and there's no loose skin, too much friction. it's ok though your girls are all american so they don't know what good sex is, they won't know the difference most likely.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 06:16 PM
I read once that Bill Clinton (apparently well endowed) told one of his Ho's (Jennifer Flowers I think) to put an ice bag on her pussy after he beat it up :lol

Trill Clinton
10-16-2013, 06:25 PM
I read once that Bill Clinton (apparently well endowed) told one of his Ho's (Jennifer Flowers I think) to put an ice bag on her pussy after he beat it up :lol

that feeling i get when i beat da pussy up and she struggles to walk to the bathroom to clean up the mess i left between her legshttp://i44.tinypic.com/1088ion.png

that feeling i get when the first thing i hear in the morning is "damn, baby. my pussy is swollen"http://i44.tinypic.com/1088ion.png

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 06:27 PM

:lmao finally admitting your hung like a gnat

m>s
10-16-2013, 06:40 PM
lol confused emasculated males

http://sciencenordic.com/male-circumcision-leads-bad-sex-life

"Circumcised men have more difficulties reaching orgasm, and their female partners experience more vaginal pains and an inferior sex life, a new study shows."

m>s
10-16-2013, 06:41 PM
in my expert psychological opinion, kool's fixation on dick stems from his circumcision tbh..

Rogue
10-16-2013, 07:30 PM
at least a roughened 5 incher >>>>> an Asian 2.6 incher imho.

cute_spursfan
10-17-2013, 02:49 PM
hey girl..what's the matter boo? sorry if I offended you
naw man, im just kinda hatin'.....
i never had "tap-out-sex"

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2013, 02:52 PM

x2

I ended up doing some research and found that women do like to have sex with uncut gentlemen. Whenever I go out with a lady, I always wrap a piece of bologna around my penis to simulate an uncircumcised state. Let me tell you...they love it...although sometimes the smell confuses them and I have to say I have herpes.

The Reckoning
10-17-2013, 02:54 PM
there's this thing...called lube

lebomb
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
:lmao finally admitting your hung like a gnat

Bwahahahaha

lebomb
10-17-2013, 02:57 PM
All these clowns trying to fabricate a reason why their lady is :rolleyes when they are hittin it............

Creepn
10-17-2013, 03:24 PM

Do you want to?

(Not from me. Just asking generally)

Creepn
10-17-2013, 03:24 PM

Hey, you banging all 4 roommmates or just that one?

m>s
10-17-2013, 05:28 PM

not supposed to be necessary

The Reckoning
10-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Hey, you banging all 4 roommmates or just that one?

it's a peculiar situation tbh. my roommates cycle out every lease payment so it's not an all at once thing.

one of them went bat crazy though. had to cut that shit off clean before she took a knife to me. sucks that she lives with me...

living with four women isn't as awesome as it sounds.

CuckingFunt
10-17-2013, 08:34 PM
it's a peculiar situation tbh. my roommates cycle out every lease payment so it's not an all at once thing.

one of them went bat crazy though. had to cut that shit off clean before she took a knife to me. sucks that she lives with me...

living with four women isn't as awesome as it sounds.

Doesn't sound awesome at all.

Bitches be crazy.

The Reckoning
10-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Doesn't sound awesome at all.

Bitches be crazy.

especially when all of your shit disappears during their late night weird mood cleaning habits as they rearrange the entire place. i found all of my dishes in the laundry room cabinets...

then they randomly giggle-scream at 4 am and do cartwheels down the hallway. then burst out bawling for no reason. and there's always one on her time of the month crying.

then i get the strangest text messages from them...like seriously creepy...when they're in the room next to me and can always just come in and talk to me.

Koolaid_Man
10-18-2013, 06:54 AM

^ ok...I'm checking my calender for next year...need to plan a trip to NYC....I still owe you part 2 of my fantasy....maybe we can even find some time to go to Church together for a quick worship session...

Creepn
10-18-2013, 09:40 AM
especially when all of your shit disappears during their late night weird mood cleaning habits as they rearrange the entire place. i found all of my dishes in the laundry room cabinets...

then they randomly giggle-scream at 4 am and do cartwheels down the hallway. then burst out bawling for no reason. and there's always one on her time of the month crying.

then i get the strangest text messages from them...like seriously creepy...when they're in the room next to me and can always just come in and talk to me.

You got a woman in another country so whipped that she's sleeping with a pillow that has your scent while you in Australia banging roommmates. Mr. International doing his thing.

cute_spursfan
10-18-2013, 12:12 PM
^ ok...I'm checking my calender for next year...need to plan a trip to NYC....I still owe you part 2 of my fantasy....maybe we can even find some time to go to Church together for a quick worship session...
im down ta ride :)

Buddy Mignon
10-18-2013, 12:36 PM
I bet your nipples are like old dried out erasers. Be careful she don't bite them off and you shoost milk all over the place.

Lol... you twisted turd.

Buddy Mignon
10-18-2013, 12:43 PM
:lmao just got back to the crib...her Condo in the Downtown District my gas...girl is something wicked....but I threw a party on that pussy..."Take it out, take it out, take it out"....:lol "Put it back in put it back in put it back it"....:lol

divorced as of 2 yrs and slanging that white coochie....getting low with it, popping it....evil eye from behind...she's just fucking bad ass...whew shit man....:toast

Did her knees buckle when she got out of bed to go take a piss? Did she drool while she was riding you? If those things happened then you've earned the right to stare at your naked self in the mirror while she savors the moment that just took place.

Buddy Mignon
10-18-2013, 12:47 PM
that feeling i get when i beat da pussy up and she struggles to walk to the bathroom to clean up the mess i left between her legshttp://i44.tinypic.com/1088ion.png

that feeling i get when the first thing i hear in the morning is "damn, baby. my pussy is swollen"http://i44.tinypic.com/1088ion.png

You got it, kiddo.

Koolaid_Man
10-18-2013, 05:21 PM
im down ta ride :)

fo show..we gonna hook up soon..Imma PM you girl...