PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Obama to Kobe, Lakers fans: Michael Jordan is the greatest!

Kool Bob Love
10-16-2013, 06:11 PM
In a pre-holiday interview with the Associated Press, Obama was asked who was the better player -- six-time NBA champion Michael Jordan or Rapist Kobe Bryant?

Without even a moment's hesitation, the ex-senator from Illinois blurted out, "Oh, Michael!"
Then, apparently realizing what he'd just said and the profound impact on any 2012 election, the new president hastened to add: "I mean, Kobe's terrific. Don't get me wrong. But I haven't seen anybody match up with Jordan yet."

- See more at: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/07/obama-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant.html#sthash.J10ihaaP.dpuf

Thebesteva
10-16-2013, 07:40 PM
LOL @ rapist Kobe Bryant....sadly the guy gets 11's out of 10's around the world while Timmy gets 11 inchers in his ass

unforeseen
10-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Kirby rapedPERIOD

Clipper Nation
10-16-2013, 09:01 PM
LOL @ rapist Kobe Bryant....sadly the guy gets 11's out of 10's around the world while Timmy gets 11 inchers in his ass
Timmy gets a pre-nup, Kirby gets his wife an expensive apology ring after he rapes :downspin:

Bill_Brasky
10-16-2013, 09:09 PM
^don't forget about the post-rape jerkoff sesh.

ambchang
10-17-2013, 07:07 AM
Politicians like to state the obvious to avoid controversy. Obama basically said nothing.

LkrFan
10-17-2013, 07:29 AM
Timmy gets a pre-nup, Kirby gets his wife an expensive apology ring after he rapes :downspin:
Divorce Tally:

Air Jaundice: 1
Tammy: 1
Rodman: 1

Anybody conspicuously missing from this list? :downspin:

ambchang
10-17-2013, 08:00 AM
I'd rather have claws on my balls than to divorce. I am sooooooooooooo whipped.

AchillesHeel
10-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Divorce Tally:

Air Jaundice: 1
Tammy: 1
Rodman: 1

Anybody conspicuously missing from this list? :downspin:

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i394/Swagengen/72b71bd3.png

Buddy Mignon
10-17-2013, 10:11 AM

Jim orders a gag order and a secret divorce to give up half his shit. Kobe buys his wife a ring and continues to fuck everything in his path. While Jimmy is now free to take it up the ass from his boyfriend.

Michael Jordan.
10-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Jim orders a gag order and a secret divorce to give up half his shit. Kobe buys his wife a ring and continues to fuck everything in his path. While Jimmy is now free to take it up the ass from his boyfriend.

Kobe: …she gets up and gives me a kiss, so I kiss her back and then, you know, I started caressing her or whatever, and then she puts her hand on my, you know, my thing or whatever, and it kinda goes from there.

Michael Jordan.
Detective Winters: Did you finish?
Kobe: No.
Detective Loya: Well, there’s always pre-ejaculation. Are you aware of that?
Kobe: Are you kidding me?
Detective Winters: Well….
Detective Loya: I’m not kidding you. They teach you that in 7th grade sex-ed.

Michael Jordan.
Kobe (on his “finishing move”): That’s my thing, not always, so I stopped. Jesus Christ, man.

Michael Jordan.
10-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Detective Loya: So you didn’t use any kind of protection?
Kobe: Didn’t have any. I know you guys are looking at me sketchy…

Michael Jordan.
10-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Detective Winters: What I think is you got caught up in the moment, Mr. Bryant….it was consensual up to the point of the hugging and kissing issue. I agree, completely consensual. What I am skeptical on is that I don’t know how consensual the sexual intercourse was…I’m not sure if we’re getting all the facts presented to us, as far as what exactly happened. See…I look at it this way: She’s an attractive young lady…
Kobe (interrupting): She wasn’t that attractive.
Detective Winters: Well, she’s okay, okay?

Michael Jordan.
10-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Kobe: I didn’t finish the f****** thing.
Detective Winters: And I know it stopped at a certain point, okay?
Detective Loya: By no means do we think that you’re…
Kobe (interrupting again): Matter of fact.
Detective Winters: Go ahead.

Kobe: I jerked off when she left.

Michael Jordan.
10-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Bryant: For like 5 seconds. I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then (inaudible) kiss it (inaudible) she gave me a blow job.
Detective Loya: So the blow job lasted about 5 seconds.
Bryant: Yeah it was quick.
Detective Loya: Then what happened?
Bryant: Wait not, I mean like she was, kept on doing, I just told her to get up (inaudible) she didn’t know what she was doing.

Rogue
10-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Politicians like to state the obvious to avoid controversy. Obama basically said nothing.
Yes, though that's like the first and only truth he's ever told since he took office as the US president imho.

whitemamba
10-18-2013, 03:02 AM

Nigga was horny... fuck it, Im sure most of your nights end up with you jackin off after gettin no pussy.

lefty
10-18-2013, 04:05 AM

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/phil_jackson_michael_jordan.jpg
http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/5/a/5au23neudt17du13.jpg?djet1p5k