PDA

View Full Version : OT: kobe... lebron... ko... le...

koriwhat
10-16-2013, 07:40 PM
who gives a fuck!? you know what would be cool... if this msgboard was strictly spurs related and all sub forums were dropped and all fans of other teams were banned. yeah that's a fuckin' spurs forum!

Arnold Toht
10-16-2013, 07:43 PM
How could you demand an exodus of 5-timers on here?

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2013, 07:47 PM
who gives a fuck!? you know what would be cool... if this msgboard was strictly spurs related and all sub forums were dropped and all fans of other teams were banned. yeah that's a fuckin' spurs forum!

Hi Calf tats....how's the new ass tat working for ya?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Koriwhasstat_zps6dd9f8de.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/1697f0f6_zps7eddfbb4.jpg

Clipper Nation
10-16-2013, 07:51 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

koriwhat
10-16-2013, 08:12 PM
a mavs fan, a lakers fan and a clippers fan walk into a spurs forum... and suck each other off.

Thebesteva
10-17-2013, 05:17 AM

http://www.damnlol.com/pics/55/86b845d8ab8880a23d6ac46733eaa3dc.gif

RD2191
10-17-2013, 05:19 AM
:lmao

AchillesHeel
10-17-2013, 06:09 AM
Agree with the OP. All you faggots talk about is Kirby and Lebron.

Phillip
10-17-2013, 12:56 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

elmanutres
10-17-2013, 01:17 PM

nobody ever rips on that dude with the laker logo tattoos on his arms on his sig

skut_farkus
10-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Sup

spurraider21
10-17-2013, 02:17 PM
How could you demand an exodus of 5-timers on here?
are you a 1 timer?
or are you a victim of swept?

Juggity
10-17-2013, 02:27 PM
OP wants spurstalk to turn into Lakersground with ideological purity requirements

Rogue
10-17-2013, 10:21 PM
and if the OP got his way, the spurstalk which we've been calling home would turn into a black version of clutchfans.net