PDA

View Full Version : Pop: W/out Bud I'm more free, but less smart

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-17-2013, 09:20 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400491561

"I feel like I'm lost half the time when I turn to my right and my left and he's not there, suggesting to me who I should have in the game and that I should be changing the pick-and-roll defense," Popovich said. "All that kind of stuff. I'm a little bit more free now, but I'm not as smart."

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-17-2013, 09:21 PM
in b4 weed puns lol

UZER
10-17-2013, 09:29 PM
Great...here comes more Bonner.

TrainOfThought5
10-17-2013, 09:42 PM
We're fucked.

rastaspur
10-17-2013, 09:42 PM
As a self proclaimed rastafarian, i am the polar opposite of pop. I am smarter without bud, but not as free.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Great...here comes more Bonner.

If Bonner had been the status quo why would you assume that would not change?

I hope it does; Bonner's defense looks extra special shitty.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 09:52 PM
As if the Spurs needed a "worse" Pop.

UZER
10-17-2013, 09:55 PM
If Bonner had been the status quo why would you assume that would not change?

I hope it does; Bonner's defense looks extra special shitty.

it was a joke. Besides, Pop never said he listened to Bud, he just said Bud was always talking in his ear. Maybe Bud did tell him to yank Bonner, but Bud didn't know Bonner had the Pop nude selfies.

If I remember correctly, didn't Bud put Bonner on the bench in a game that Pop was ejected?

ElNono
10-17-2013, 09:58 PM
Pop is great, tbh... he got Gino locked up for 2 more season for pennies, basically, the best signing for any team this offseason...

RD2191
10-17-2013, 10:00 PM
Pop is great, tbh... he got Gino locked up for 2 more season for pennies, basically, the best signing for any team this offseason...
:lolEl with the goods

koriwhat
10-17-2013, 11:35 PM
As a self proclaimed rastafarian, i am the polar opposite of pop. I am smarter without bud, but not as free.

and you're probably white too and have no clue about the real intentions of rastafari or marcus garvey.

Kool Bob Love
10-17-2013, 11:37 PM
So was it Bud that told Pop to pull Tim Duncan out in 6?:bang

Biernutz
10-17-2013, 11:55 PM
19 years is a long time but Pop can say Tim,Tony,Manu go into the game.....

Pop use to call a play just about every time down the court but he seems to let the
starters run with it more than he used to..........

UZER
10-17-2013, 11:57 PM
19 years is a long time but Pop can say Tim,Tony,Manu go into the game.....

Pop use to call a play just about every time down the court but he seems to let the
starters run with it more than he used to..........

How hard was it to call 4 down every time?

spurs10
10-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Without bud I'm less stoned and more straight...?? :hat

Biernutz
10-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Coach bud got a DWI in ATL...Is he going to have to sit a couple of games?

spurraider21
10-18-2013, 12:12 AM
:cheer

Spur|n|Austin
10-18-2013, 12:28 AM

Goods? ha - take a hike metallica breath.

lefty
10-18-2013, 01:39 AM
As soon as I saw this thread, I cried

Than I laughed

Then I cried again

Seventyniner
10-18-2013, 08:12 AM
It will be interesting to see how the coaching and rotations change without Bud. Obv Pop thinks it will be worse.

For all we know, Bud was the one insistent on playing Bonner so much. Maybe Bud is an advanced stats guy who couldn't quite get over the "OMG +/-" factor.

Dex
10-18-2013, 08:35 AM
As soon as I saw this thread, I cried

Than I laughed

Then I cried again

And then Maggie laughed.

Oh, she's such a little trooper!

xmas1997
10-18-2013, 09:19 AM

It sometimes takes a while but the truth always comes out like right now above ^^
Watch the haters appear next to give idiotic views even with the truth staring them in the face.

rastaspur
10-18-2013, 04:01 PM
and you're probably white too and have no clue about the real intentions of rastafari or marcus garvey.

i'm human. it doesn't matter what color I am. I understand Rastafarian principles, who marcus garvey is/was, who Haile Selassie is/was, the origin and circumstances of the rastafarian movement, and all that good stuff. I don't care to guess whether you are white or black cause I don't care, but you seem pretty comfortable with jumping to conclusions without any knowledge or information to base it off of. let my try this jumping to conclusions game with you. You have a picture of a blinged out championship ring as your pic so you are probably black and not good with money. And now I sound like an ass by basing my assumptions off of nothing other than a stereotype. I assume you see the point I am trying to make. and for the record, I am not white. im half black and half indian and my family originates from Trinidad, although I am US born. so yeah, you have no real clue about me

koriwhat
10-18-2013, 05:25 PM
i'm human. it doesn't matter what color I am. I understand Rastafarian principles, who marcus garvey is/was, who Haile Selassie is/was, the origin and circumstances of the rastafarian movement, and all that good stuff. I don't care to guess whether you are white or black cause I don't care, but you seem pretty comfortable with jumping to conclusions without any knowledge or information to base it off of. let my try this jumping to conclusions game with you. You have a picture of a blinged out championship ring as your pic so you are probably black and not good with money. And now I sound like an ass by basing my assumptions off of nothing other than a stereotype. I assume you see the point I am trying to make. and for the record, I am not white. im half black and half indian and my family originates from Trinidad, although I am US born. so yeah, you have no real clue about me

definitely not black and most definitely bad with money... :)

dunkman
10-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Assistant coaches come and go, the Spurs are still well coached. It's safe to assume Pop's the most important there. That being said, Pop has made some blunders, it's hard to consider him at the same level as Phil Jax.

rastaspur
10-18-2013, 09:13 PM
definitely not black and most definitely bad with money... :)

Lol. I have two calf tats. One says rasta and the other says fari. So you know im legit. That should validate that for u.

I know you arent black. You are legendary or infamous, depending on who u ask. Its cool. Dirty hippies are okay by me. And im not a fan of 9 to 5 lifestyle or being a corporate bitch. So im not gonna fuck with u like others have in the past. Be you and do whatcha wanna. American society has turned into a greedy cesspool. (I.e., babylon)

koriwhat
10-19-2013, 01:51 AM
I have two calf tats. One says rasta and the other says fari. So you know im legit.

that's pretty legit as is hating on the white man. garvey would be proud.