PDA

View Full Version : wishlist for spurs and spurstalk for 2013-14 season

rastaspur
10-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Here is my wishlist:

(1) patfo finally relegate bonner to a human victory cigar. It is clear that j. Ayersy ( i predict he will change his name again to sound like p diddy) and baynes should leapfrog bonner in the rotation.

(2) NDC gets bought out and goes back across the pond. Pop should do whatever it takes to make this caucasion version of prince nassim hamed go away. Newsflash NDC. You arent that good. And playnando needs to disappear as well. He wants to gobble up a NDC eclaire (spelling?) So bad he can taste NDC's precum on the tip of his tongue. Do whatever it takes to make NDC leave. If you have to hold him down every day at practice and let the players do a tea bag layup line on him then so be it.

(3) create roster flexibility and address sf back up problem by getting the roster down to 13 . This is crucial if joseph or mills prove to struggle the first half of the season.
(4) that any poster whose name starts with "play" be banned. The trolls are almost becoming unbearable. But the ones who jockriding scrubs have taken it to a retarded level and got some people more agitated and angry
than doyle from the movie slingblade.

What is your wishlist?

TXstbobcat
10-17-2013, 10:37 PM
My wish is for the spurs to go back to the finals again this season and win title #5.

barakz21
10-18-2013, 06:26 AM
Funny how "winning #5" isn't on your wishes list

mudyez
10-18-2013, 06:56 AM
1) play bonner
2) play nando
3) use all 15 roster spots
4) a lot of "play player x" posters
5) #5

now what rasta?

rastaspur
10-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Funny how "winning #5" isn't on your wishes list

That's implied. Wishing it to happen wont make a difference. I wish the spurs would win one every year. I also wish jessica alba would show up at my doorstep and throw it on me, but that is implied as well because what man wouldnt want that.

rastaspur
10-18-2013, 08:37 AM
1) play bonner
2) play nando
3) use all 15 roster spots
4) a lot of "play player x" posters
5) #5

now what rasta?

Lol. Internet bad ass. Please hammer, dont hurt them.