PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: how many rings if ginobli wasnt turnoboli

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 11:27 AM
in response to the threads upstairs already forgive and forget what this clown has done to the team, yeh you clowns upstairs still living in the past even after 2 loyalty contracts given to him, still balling like his charlie chaplin....

remember that foul on dirk WCF final play that wouldve gotten the spurs to finals?
remember breaking his hand late in the season and being the grizzlies bitch first round 4-0 defeat?
remember that 8 costly turnovers in game 6 finals 2013?

thats fkn 3 rings and wasted 3 seasons

i assume most of the clowns upstairs dont give a shit for the last few seasons cause the sperms are playing with house money whatever is left in duncans tank, but seriously when u have a roster that looks like it can compete for rings...u dont throw it away cause of some stupid plays like that

ps. theres another turd that needs to be mention also, but i save that for later when the flood gates open

Leetonidas
10-18-2013, 11:43 AM
I criticize Ginobili a lot but that second one is retarded, he broke his elbow, not his hand, and that was Pop's fault for playing him in the last fucking game of the RS. Not only that but he was the best player for the Spurs in that series and still averaged like 21ppg with a broken elbow with Tony Allen on him.

Also that foul on Dirk was in the WCSF and a win would've taken us to the WCF not the Finals. But that's the one bone-headed play that still sticks out the most to me :pctoss

ElNono
10-18-2013, 11:49 AM

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-18-2013, 11:52 AM

The Spurs weren't winning a ring that year the Grizz swept them. I think a healthy Ginobili gets them out of the first round, but the way the remaining pieces collapsed speaks volumes to what would have happened against a true contender in a later round. No team starting Mrs. Luke Walton gets a LOB.

2006 is borderline. It's hard to say that he truly cost them a ring when there were major stretches of that season where he was playing out of his mind to put the Spurs in contention in the first place. Over years I've made my peace with that whole thing. 2006 Manu was always trying to make the big play and that was no different, it just happened to blow up disastrously, and as noted above it was the WCF- just enough separation for me to say that one play didn't cost the Spurs a ring.

2013? Yeah, fuck that guy.

ElNono
10-18-2013, 11:55 AM
srsly, four...

- The 'dirk foul' is a copout. Dude nailed the 3 pointer that put is up 3 in that game, and the big problem in that series was TD playing with planar fasciitis.
- Lee explained well the second one. lol Bonner getting burned by Griz scrubs
- This past season he didn't play well, but not having a vagina like Splitter and a chucker like Neal in that second unit would've been enough to get shit done.

ElNono
10-18-2013, 11:55 AM
:downspin:

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 12:12 PM
the problem i have with this turd and his legion of fans upstairs, when he has 3 straight plays for him and all are turnovers or stuffups that leads to points on the other end, then he does 1 good play and everyone just forgets the previous 3 stupid plays he had a hand on...trading 6pts for 2pts? gtfo, that shit is not tolerable

remember last season playoffs against the GSW, how many stuff up plays did he had in that series and does some miracle bullshit to save his ass, and pop continue to give him minutes cause his ginoboli...just like game 6 of the nba finals, pop continue to play this clown when he already has a bad night with 8 turnovers hoping he turn it around in the game or series; this clown has no business playing when the spurs are up ahead or in a cliffhanger game deciding by a point, cause u know some stupid shit is going to happen....

ElNono
10-18-2013, 12:18 PM
nigga is feast and famine all in one, tbh... but he always been like that, and if you're thinking Pop is going to change a lick, you're going to be disappointed, IMO.

RD2191
10-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Not a huge Manu fan but Ill ride or die with that nigga. I understand some peoples frustrations but who would yall of rather had out there? You niggas act like we had a prime VC/D Wade on the bench. Danny Green could of rebuilt Tahiti with all the bricks he was throwing up. It is what it is.

ElNono
10-18-2013, 12:32 PM
lol TMac... play 20 mins and quit with a sore back...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2013, 12:37 PM
:lmao too much of a pussy to post in the regular thread
:lmao 5 rings without Manu
:lmao thinking CoJo or anyone off the bench could produce 24/10 in a pivotal game 5
:lmao disrespecting a player that helped bring us three titles
:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 12:43 PM
live and die with turnoboli, just like the 3-4 rings that went missing from the spurs trophy cabinet...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2013, 12:47 PM
live and die with turnoboli, just like the 3-4 rings that went missing from the spurs trophy cabinet...

yeah? what years? and do enlighten me on how we win each year and who you plan on taking manu's place. a lot of shit to talk for a player that is widely known as a top 5 shooting guard of the decade

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 01:11 PM
yeah? what years? and do enlighten me on how we win each year and who you plan on taking manu's place. a lot of shit to talk for a player that is widely known as a top 5 shooting guard of the decade

his irreplaceable, but if he can limit his sportscenter plays that are turnovers, then we wouldnt be havin this discussion...

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 01:11 PM

his irreplaceable, but if he can limit his sportscenter plays that are turnovers, then we wouldnt be havin this discussion...

ElNono
10-18-2013, 01:15 PM
if he wasn't gutsy and ill advised, he wouldn't be ginobili, tbh...

Bynumite
10-18-2013, 01:36 PM
srsly, four...

- The 'dirk foul' is a copout. Dude nailed the 3 pointer that put is up 3 in that game, and the big problem in that series was TD playing with planar fasciitis.
- Lee explained well the second one. lol Bonner getting burned by Griz scrubs
- This past season he didn't play well, but not having a vagina like Splitter and a chucker like Neal in that second unit would've been enough to get shit done.

Wow, how much of a delusional Manu nut hugger do you gotta be to not realize that if baldie had an average performance and not a fuck up of epic proportions during game 6, the spurs get their 5th :lol

ElNono
10-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Wow, how much of a delusional Manu nut hugger do you gotta be to not realize that if baldie had an average performance and not a fuck up of epic proportions during game 6, the spurs get their 5th :lol

Nobody is saying that. If Manu plays better, we probably win. We also probably win if:

- Tiago doesn't turn into a faggot after getting blocked by Lebron.
- Neal doesn't leave Mike Miller wide open for a 3 and generally gives you something other than bricks
- Kawhi makes his freebie
- Pop doesn't sit TD to grab a board when we needed one

It's trendy to pile on the guy that's clearly on the decline, but there's plenty of blame to go around, tbh... :downspin:

That said, it's history. Now we move on to the new season.

Raven
10-18-2013, 04:23 PM
one maybe...

2pac > Kobe
10-18-2013, 04:48 PM
how many rings if tammy makes that layup............1

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2013, 04:50 PM
how many rings if tammy makes that layup............1

how many rings if lebron stays in cleveland? still 0

2pac > Kobe
10-18-2013, 04:53 PM
how many rings if lebron stays in cleveland? still 0
dont worry brah, lebron gonna make it up after he threepeats and dwhistle retires imho

Arnold Toht
10-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Look at my fucking hand.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2013, 04:57 PM
dont worry brah, lebron gonna make it up after he threepeats and dwhistle retires imho

sorry, a healthy big 3 from the spurs will win duncan his 5th

2pac > Kobe
10-18-2013, 04:58 PM
sorry, a healthy big 3 from the spurs will win duncan his 5th
the fuck? :rollin

ElNono
10-18-2013, 05:01 PM
Gino had one great game, one terrible game... so-so, tbh...

2pac > Kobe
10-18-2013, 05:02 PM
no ginobli heat win in 6, be grateful spurfan

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2013, 05:04 PM
the fuck? :rollin

you gonna be a lakers fan next year if they make it to the finals too? or will you just go to the suns when they get wiggins?

2pac > Kobe
10-18-2013, 05:07 PM
you gonna be a lakers fan next year if they make it to the finals too? or will you just go to the suns when they get wiggins?
no, my loyalty lies with my nigga bron

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2013, 05:15 PM
no, my loyalty lies with my nigga bron

you from akron or ohio?

if so i hope you know he doesn't give a fuck about you.. or any of his fans for that matter.

2pac > Kobe
10-18-2013, 05:46 PM
you from akron or ohio?

if so i hope you know he doesn't give a fuck about you.. or any of his fans for that matter.
im from tx homie thats why im on this forum

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 10:12 PM
remember 13 finals ray allen shot 3pt dagger, guess the motherfucker who was closes to him who didnt attempt to block the shot or close him down? yeh theres a photo of it, turnoboli standing doing a matrix falling backwards and shit

PlayNando
10-18-2013, 11:21 PM
nigga is feast and famine all in one, tbh... but he always been like that, and if you're thinking Pop is going to change a lick, you're going to be disappointed, IMO.
cracka

DMC
10-19-2013, 10:41 AM
To think any team ever could eliminate it's weaknesses and pretend to guess the outcome is pedestrian BB analysis at best. You win rings despite your weaknesses. If the Spurs had no weaknesses, they'd have 16 rings or so since Duncan came aboard.

Apply that tourniquet to all teams' weaknesses, see how well that works.

What if Lebron decided he wasn't going to ever shoot outside. What if the Heat acquired Howard? What if Kobe was a team player and kept Shaq and still acquired Pau? What if MJ didn't retire for 2 years and didn't lose since he was drafted?

Silly scenarios. Spurs have 4 rings, had a shot at 5. How many teams in the history of the league can say that? Only two teams in the past 20 years have that success level.