PDA

View Full Version : Another reason i refuse to go to any Jack Nickolson movies

sickdsm
07-24-2005, 05:47 PM
"``The Departed'' star Jack Nicholson may be a rabid Los Angeles Lakers booster, but is he so insecure about Kobe & Co. that he felt the need to ban the local movie crew from showing their Celtics pride? ``While filming in Boston, the notorious Lakers superfan banned all Celtics merchandise from the premises,'' a top-level production source told Radaronline.com. ``If he caught anyone wearing a Celtics T-shirt, he'd literally shut down the set. It was no joke,'' said the source." Boston Herald

ALVAREZ6
07-24-2005, 06:15 PM
What a fucking fag. I hope he gets ran over by an 18-wheeler so I can laugh at him.

MajicMan
07-24-2005, 07:43 PM
So what's wrong with that? Even Bird, McHale and most of the players from that era still hate the Lakers to this day. That shows you how much of a real rivalry that was and how competitive they were. Jack is just a die hard fan.

sickdsm
07-24-2005, 07:51 PM
As much as i hated the spurs during those playoff clashes i'd still probably buy LJ, Kori or hell, if i'm drunk enough maybe TPark a beer.

Jack is an asshole to everyone, regardless of rivalry's. I'll never forgive him for visibly in Wally's grill, cussing him out in the playoffs after wally threw a pass out of bounds.

Now if only adam sandler would join Jack i could have a better excuse for avoiding his films besides "they suck"

MajicMan
07-24-2005, 07:59 PM
As much as i hated the spurs during those playoff clashes i'd still probably buy LJ, Kori or hell, if i'm drunk enough maybe TPark a beer.

Jack is an asshole to everyone, regardless of rivalry's. I'll never forgive him for visibly in Wally's grill, cussing him out in the playoffs after wally threw a pass out of bounds.

Now if only adam sandler would join Jack i could have a better excuse for avoiding his films besides "they suck"

He was all up in his grill telling Wally to earn his money and stop being an injured overpaid bum. He was actually trying to help you guys out. I think he was also trying to figure out whether Wally looked more like a woodchuck or a beaver.

Dex
07-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Pfft. Screw that. What a blowhard.

Being a die-hard fan is fine. But Jack needs to learn that just because you can afford seats right by the bench, doesn't make you a fucking coach or assistant.

Keep your senile ass off the court like everybody else.

AlamoSpursFan
07-24-2005, 09:17 PM
Pfft. Screw that. What a blowhard.

Being a die-hard fan is fine. But Jack needs to learn that just because you can afford seats right by the bench, doesn't make you a fucking coach or assistant.

Keep your senile ass off the court like everybody else.

Sincerely,
Spike Lee

midgetonadonkey
07-24-2005, 10:15 PM
Fuck Jack. I'll say that until I die.

AlamoSpursFan
07-24-2005, 10:27 PM
"What were his final words?"

"He said 'Fuck Jack'. We have no idea who Jack is."

:lol

jalbre6
07-25-2005, 12:57 AM
if i'm drunk enough maybe TPark a beer.

Save your money, boss.

Sense
07-25-2005, 03:16 AM
He was all up in his grill telling Wally to earn his money and stop being an injured overpaid bum. He was actually trying to help you guys out. I think he was also trying to figure out whether Wally looked more like a woodchuck or a beaver.
:lol :lol

Laker fans defend their hollywood people aswell..

Sportcamper
07-27-2005, 01:50 PM
You sure told them Fakers ...Yea, no class dem guys...
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WEATHER/07/27/heat.wave.ap/top.pool.pickup.jpg

spur219
07-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Ya the guy is an idiot.

ducks
07-27-2005, 05:10 PM
only he can walk on the court during the lakers spur game and get away with it
JACK IS BIG LOSSER

Sportcamper
07-27-2005, 06:04 PM
So! "JACK IS BIG LOSSER"...eh Ducks....
http://www.ilportoritrovato.net/sixties/foto/attori/jack_nicholson_001.jpg

a-puppy
07-27-2005, 06:58 PM
Fact: Jack Nicholson is a multi-millionaire movie star beloved around the world. He probably still gets better quality poon than any of you have had in your primes. Don't be jealous bitches. At least TRY not to be. I know it's hard for small market fans not to let their inferiority complexes take over when it comes to anything Laker.

samikeyp
07-27-2005, 07:52 PM
I know it's hard for small market fans not to let their inferiority complexes take over when it comes to anything Laker.

speaking as one.

a-puppy
07-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Meh...your screen name is similar to Samaki. So there.

samikeyp
07-29-2005, 12:14 PM
you are the one who is a Spurs fan knocking other Spurs fans.