PDA

View Full Version : Buy 2, Get 1 Free on Used Games at Gamestop This Weekend

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Apparently they still have an email address for me. Surely just trying to clear out some inventory with the new console launches just around the corner, but it's pretty much the only 48 hours of the year where it might make any economic sense to spend a dime there. The other 51 weekends of the year they can go fuck themselves of course. Don't know what everyone's buying habits are so I figured no harm in sharing it just in case it might save anyone here a few bucks.

MannyIsGod
10-21-2013, 12:45 PM
They do this more than once a year I think. I have a backlog of PS3 games and with PS+ I get new ones all the time though. Seriously PS+ is totally worth it for 50 bucks a year.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Looks like they'll be doing what they did last year and including it with their Black Friday Deals too

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/GameStop

IIRC correctly in years prior they did one right after Christmas. Just judging from the banner of the ones I drive by on a regular basis it seems like they used to do it much more often, maybe three or four plus the one around the holidays. This was the first time I've heard of one this year.