PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Garnett To Lebron: Mind Your Business

Koolaid_Man
10-18-2013, 05:34 PM
Man I wish KG would just gone head and kick his ass...like straight up box his punk ass...

Before the Heat and Nets’ game on Thursday night, LeBron James mentioned to reporters that he thought the Celtics (http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/lebron-and-dwyane-wade-think-ex-celtics-owe-ray-allen-an-apology/) owed Ray Allen an apology for criticizing him for going to Miami — only for Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, who were incredibly critical of their former teammate at the time, to go to Brooklyn a year later.

Garnett’s response? (via ESPN (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9842139/kevin-garnett-brooklyn-nets-tells-lebron-james-worry-miami-heat))

“Tell LeBron to worry about Miami. It has nothing to do with Celtic business,” Garnett said.
Garnett also argued that he had been traded, not signed with another team as a free agent (though he did have to waive his no-trade clause (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/06/27/boston-celtics-brooklyn-nets-kevin-garnett-paul-pierce-kris-humphries-gerald-wallace/2465013/)).
More from ESPN:

“I left Boston?” Pierce said when asked of James’ comments.
While James may have been trying to stick up for Allen, Pierce’s comments make it clear it may be awhile before the bad blood between the former teammates is cleared up. Which is actually sad, not only for them, but for fans in Boston who enjoyed their run and would probably rather imagine their former stars hanging out and reminiscing about the old days than fighting about what they all decided to do next.

LkrFan
10-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Their playoff series will be epic this year. Can't wait to see it tbh.

Koolaid_Man
10-18-2013, 05:40 PM

Man I might just buy a Brooklyn hat just to Support KG kicking Lebrons ass...

2pac > Kobe
10-18-2013, 05:45 PM
damn i came in here thinking kg actually said that

LkrFan
10-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Man I might just buy a Brooklyn hat just to Support KG kicking Lebrons ass...
I'm with you on that shit. If Brooklyn is healthy, LeBronze in trouble. Him and Wade (if he's healthy) are their only clear cut mismatches. I expect Williams to outplay Chalmers, KG to outplay Haslem, and Lopez to outplay Bosh. Brooklyn's bench is nice too:

Livingston
Jet
AK-47
Reggie Nutgrabber Evans
Blatche/Plumlee

LkrFan
10-18-2013, 05:50 PM
damn i came in here thinking kg actually said that
I'm sure he did. They can't print shit like that in the newspapers. :lol

200 miles
10-18-2013, 06:14 PM

You can say that again. If only the Heat had to go through the Nets, Bulls and Pacers in the playoffs and in that order.

DMC
10-18-2013, 06:30 PM
Brooklyn won't do anything. KG and Pierce have a free ride to retirement with low expectations. They will make the playoffs, but they won't get past Chicago if they meet them.

m>s
10-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Brooklyn won't do anything. KG and Pierce have a free ride to retirement with low expectations. They will make the playoffs, but they won't get past Chicago if they meet them.

Idk dude they're pretty fucking stacked. I didn't know they had gotten JET and Kirilenko. JJ looks revitalized.

NASpurs
10-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Wooo fake manufactured rivalries are the best... wooo

Venti Quattro
10-19-2013, 03:27 PM
I wish LeBron owns this bitch so hard

Monkeyboy14
10-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Kg would get his ass kicked if he ever fought Lebron

Ghazi
10-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Nets lack of a superstar will be their downfall

m>s
10-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Nets lack of a superstar will be their downfall

D Will, nigga!

Yeah they won't beat the Heat when it counts

benefactor
10-19-2013, 04:28 PM
:lol KG...that fake tough guy isn't doing shit to anyone.

InRareForm
10-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Nets will be in the finals if east teams get injuries. They have roster insurance to survive their own injuries shouldvthey occur.

lefty
10-19-2013, 06:07 PM
http://redsarmy.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/lebron-dunk.jpg
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1079581/hahaha.gif

JoeTait75
10-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Man I wish KG would just gone head and kick his ass...like straight up box his punk ass...

As soon as LeBron shrinks eight inches, changes skin color and becomes Latvian, KG will straight up whoop his punk a$$.

Rogue
10-19-2013, 07:39 PM
D-Will ain't a superstar imho. the nets counted him as one last season and that was why they got screwed. To me he's just a Chauncey Billups type of guy who might look good on a winning team but you better not make him the #1 scorer of your team. Dude would've been a perfect #2 banana though.

So it's fair to say the team still lacks a real #1. TOSB KG or Pierce, or even JJ? :lol D-will had the chance to join a great team and get his name written in the legends' book but he let it pass by just to earn the extra 30m dollars

DMC
10-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Idk dude they're pretty fucking stacked. I didn't know they had gotten JET and Kirilenko. JJ looks revitalized.

They are stacked with old talent. This isn't 2008 KG. Look at how these guys did last season for example. LA was stacked too, both teams.