PDA

View Full Version : How many of you actually believe in Noah's Ark

Amarelooms
10-18-2013, 07:04 PM
Was in the news few mornings ago and got into argument with wife. Told her it's a fable/fairy tale and no way true..dude might have built a boat and put some animals on it but that's it. She's fairly religious and says God can do anything...any of you people believe all that BS?

RD2191
10-18-2013, 07:08 PM
http://www.zengardner.com/files/So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time2.jpg

Amarelooms
10-18-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.zengardner.com/files/So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time2.jpg

Is that Noah son

Amarelooms
10-18-2013, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2PDl6A1eoA

JoeChalupa
10-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Yes I do. No need to argue about it. Doesn't matter if you believe or not.

Amarelooms
10-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Yes I do. No need to argue about it. Doesn't matter if you believe or not.

lol...God flooded earth to killed man and Noah put 2 of every animal on a boat? Son good one

Lincoln
10-18-2013, 07:27 PM
religion is fucking retarded and I have yet to see any ounce of proof at all.

cantthinkofanything
10-18-2013, 10:28 PM
The Ark is a spaceship and they took the DNA from all the animals. But yeah...it's true but just not literally. BtW Bum Phillips dieded.

DJR210
10-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Dude, are you stupid? What is so hard to believe about taking 2 of every species on the planet and loading them on a boat to save themselves from a huge flood? SMH, some people.

cantthinkofanything
10-18-2013, 11:45 PM
Dude, are you stupid? What is so hard to believe about taking 2 of every species on the planet on loading them on a boat to save themselves from a huge flood? SMH, some people.

I hadn't thought about it like that. Was just skeptical about having bears and gorillas in the same space.

DJR210
10-18-2013, 11:49 PM
I hadn't thought about it like that. Was just skeptical about having bears and gorillas in the same space.

Can you imagine the peasant stuck with cleaning up all that shit?

cantthinkofanything
10-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Can you imagine the peasant stuck with cleaning up all that shit?

That was Abraham and because of his servitude, he gave birth to Jesus, Mohammed, and Mercury.

TDMVPDPOY
10-19-2013, 12:10 AM
if u know the bible is bullshit, then u know noahs arc is bullshit

whatever mythology people want to bring up, they will recreate it and dig it up and claim its legit, fck them shitty archaelogist/scientist fags...

DMC
10-19-2013, 10:00 AM
Was in the news few mornings ago and got into argument with wife. Told her it's a fable/fairy tale and no way true..dude might have built a boat and put some animals on it but that's it. She's fairly religious and says God can do anything...any of you people believe all that BS?

So you married a woman who lacks the ability of critical thinking. I hope she at least has nice tits seeing how your standards are so high.

rascal
10-19-2013, 10:30 AM
I hadn't thought about it like that. Was just skeptical about having bears and gorillas in the same space. The animals went into a type of hibernation deep sleep.

There is evidence that the entire earth was covered in water not too long ago.

DMC
10-19-2013, 10:46 AM
The animals went into a type of hibernation deep sleep.

There is evidence that the entire earth was covered in water not too long ago.

No there's not. There's also the small problem of where all the water came from and went, and something about polar bears and saltwater species vs freshwater species.

rascal
10-19-2013, 10:55 AM
No there's not. There's also the small problem of where all the water came from and went, and something about polar bears and saltwater species vs freshwater species.

The water came from within the earth and from the skies. You have to throw logic as you see it down the drain. God made strange things happen you can't understand with your puny mind.

Do some reading on it. Only the main branches of each species were needed, not as many species of animals existed then as today so not as many animals as you think were needed and no the story is not literally correct as it has gotten distorted in translations through the years but the event did happen.

There is evidence the entire earth was under water at one time.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 11:05 AM
Noah's Ark is the story that made me realize Judaism is a joke. They beat you over the head with it starting around ages 5-6 at Sunday School when you're young and impressionable and do it every year until your bar-mitzvah so you're completely indoctrinated before your high school freshman biology teacher has the chance to teach you how scientifically impossible the story is.

DMC
10-19-2013, 11:05 AM
The water came from within the earth and from the skies. You have to throw logic as you see it down the drain. God made strange things happen you can't understand with your puny mind.

Do some reading on it. Only the main branches of each species were needed, not as many species of animals existed then as today so not as many animals as you think were needed and no the story is not literally correct as it has gotten distorted in translations through the years but the event did happen.

You're still using logic to say "God made strange things happen". If we throw logic down the drain, you'd be happy with "it's impossible that this happened, so I accept it did".

If you want to throw out all reasoning, there's no reason to need an Ark or to say "there's evidence the entire earth was under water at one time".

God might not need logic, but if you're going to push your weak ass argument forward, you will.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 11:07 AM

If there's actual evidence the great flood happened, then why do we need to throw logic down the drain? We should be able to logically conclude the story of Noah's Ark happened based off this supposed evidence you claim exists.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Nevermind DMC beat me to it.

rascal
10-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Where did all the water go?

by Tas Walker

Photo stock.xchng
Curious dog

According to the Bible, water covered the whole world during Noah’s Flood. Have you ever wondered where it has all gone?

Even if the glaciers and ice caps melted, the oceans would only rise some 70 m (230 ft), yet Mt Everest rises 8,848m (29,029 ft) above sea level.

It may surprise you to learn that we don’t need any more water to cover the earth. There is already enough.

Photo Mountain High Maps® <www.digiwis.com.>
Globe

The reason water doesn’t envelop the globe now is that the earth’s surface is uneven. The ocean basins sit low and the continents sit high. Some mountains are especially high and some ocean trenches are very deep, but these extremes do not account for a large percentage of the earth’s surface (see graph).

If the earth’s surface were even, then there is enough water in the oceans to cover the globe to a depth of about 3 km.

This suggests that, during the Flood, the ocean floor moved vertically relative to the continents, something mentioned in the Bible (Psalm 104:8 NASB).

In the first half, the pre-Flood ocean basins rose and the pre-Flood continents eroded down until water covered everything.

That does not mean the earth’s surface would have to be completely even. The ocean basins would have only had to rise enough for the water to cover everything.

Then, in the second half of the Flood, other parts of the earth’s crust sank. The water flowed off our continents into new ocean basins. Movement of the earth’s crust at this time also pushed up new mountain ranges, including the one that is home to Mt Everest.1

So where did all the water go? It is in the ocean.

rascal
10-19-2013, 11:16 AM
If there's actual evidence the great flood happened, then why do we need to throw logic down the drain? We should be able to logically conclude the story of Noah's Ark happened based off this supposed evidence you claim exists.

Evidence could hit you in the face and you still would not believe.

rascal
10-19-2013, 11:18 AM
You're still using logic to say "God made strange things happen". If we throw logic down the drain, you'd be happy with "it's impossible that this happened, so I accept it did".

If you want to throw out all reasoning, there's no reason to need an Ark or to say "there's evidence the entire earth was under water at one time".

God might not need logic, but if you're going to push your weak ass argument forward, you will.

No, I would not say it is impossible

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Evidence could hit you in the face and you still would not believe.

Thanks for not answering my question.

You've yet to show any evidence.

rascal
10-19-2013, 11:19 AM
It is a waste of time arguing about this. You either believe In God or you don't, I choose to believe.

rascal
10-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks for not answering my question.

You've yet to show any evidence.

I don't need to show or prove any evidence to you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 11:24 AM
I don't need to show or prove any evidence to you.

So you have evidence the great flood happened but you're not going to show it to me.

That would really go over well in court. "Your honor, I really do have evidence, but I'm not gonna present it!"

JoeChalupa
10-19-2013, 11:43 AM
It is a waste of time arguing about this. You either believe In God or you don't, I choose to believe.

Exactly. Can't prove God doesn't exist or that the great flood didn't happen either. But I believe in both. If others don't more power to them as it has no effect at all in my faith and what I believe in.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Exactly. Can't prove God doesn't exist or that the great flood didn't happen either. But I believe in both. If others don't more power to them as it has no effect at all in my faith and what I believe in.

That is the true spirit, Joe. People can believe how and whatever they want. Belief for the most part is a very subjective mechanism. That is why IMHO there are so many interpretations of the worlds great books like the bible. Christianity does not have a monopoly on this, it is true for practically every religion.

It is extremely hard to come to a consensus opinion among those who share in common the belief of certain things, much more so among those who do not.

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 12:56 PM
Honestly, I wish I still believed. My mind just can't believe it anymore. I'm lost and going to hell.

:lol

What makes you so sure you are not already in hell?

DMC
10-19-2013, 01:22 PM
No, I would not say it is impossible

Because that would make it illogical.

DMC
10-19-2013, 01:24 PM

Translation: What I believe is irrational and I don't really believe it at all, but I haven't gotten over the guilt instilled in me as a child, so I cannot openly say I think it's all bullshit.

Blake
10-19-2013, 01:29 PM
You have to throw logic as you see it down the drain. God made strange things happen you can't understand with your puny mind.

Do some reading on it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

RD2191
10-19-2013, 01:32 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao
do you know everything? how much knowledge would you say you have?

RD2191
10-19-2013, 01:33 PM
I hope you guys know that you are part of prophecy and basically proving that the bible is true. The Bible speaks clearly on people like you and people of the last days.

leemajors
10-19-2013, 01:41 PM
I hope you guys know that you are part of prophecy and basically proving that the bible is true. The Bible speaks clearly on people like you and people of the last days.

Are you fluent in Koine Greek?

Blake
10-19-2013, 01:43 PM

I'm laughing because i was told I have to throw logic down the drain.

Do you know which gods don't exist? Show proof, thanks.

Blake
10-19-2013, 01:45 PM

The Red Sea parting has basically been proven geographically false, so there's that.

RD2191
10-19-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm laughing because i was told I have to throw logic down the drain.

Do you know which gods don't exist? Show proof, thanks.
proof of what? Prove that evolution happened.

RD2191
10-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Are you fluent in Koine Greek?
Are you a scientist?

Blake
10-19-2013, 01:55 PM
proof of what? Prove that evolution happened.

Proof that Zeus doesn't exist. Go.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 02:03 PM
It's a really good thing people like robe@ner don't control the criminal justice system in this country or every defendant would have to prove he's not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in order to get acquitted :lol

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Go?:lol Acting as if you can tell me what to do, fuckin idiot.

The Reckoning
10-19-2013, 02:06 PM
"do some reading on it."

"alright, cool! have anything?"

(pulls out bible)

"shit."

ChumpDumper
10-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Where did all the water go?

by Tas Walker

Photo stock.xchng
Curious dog

According to the Bible, water covered the whole world during Noah’s Flood. Have you ever wondered where it has all gone?

Even if the glaciers and ice caps melted, the oceans would only rise some 70 m (230 ft), yet Mt Everest rises 8,848m (29,029 ft) above sea level.

It may surprise you to learn that we don’t need any more water to cover the earth. There is already enough.

Photo Mountain High Maps® <www.digiwis.com.>
Globe

The reason water doesn’t envelop the globe now is that the earth’s surface is uneven. The ocean basins sit low and the continents sit high. Some mountains are especially high and some ocean trenches are very deep, but these extremes do not account for a large percentage of the earth’s surface (see graph).

If the earth’s surface were even, then there is enough water in the oceans to cover the globe to a depth of about 3 km.

This suggests that, during the Flood, the ocean floor moved vertically relative to the continents, something mentioned in the Bible (Psalm 104:8 NASB).

In the first half, the pre-Flood ocean basins rose and the pre-Flood continents eroded down until water covered everything.

That does not mean the earth’s surface would have to be completely even. The ocean basins would have only had to rise enough for the water to cover everything.

Then, in the second half of the Flood, other parts of the earth’s crust sank. The water flowed off our continents into new ocean basins. Movement of the earth’s crust at this time also pushed up new mountain ranges, including the one that is home to Mt Everest.1

So where did all the water go? It is in the ocean.:lol

The ocean floor rose?

What pushed it up?

What existed underneath it for that time then disappeared?

Clipper Nation
10-19-2013, 02:21 PM
:lmao

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Exhibit A

cute_spursfan
10-19-2013, 02:22 PM
i do :)

ChumpDumper
10-19-2013, 02:23 PM
I hope you guys know that you are part of prophecy and basically proving that the bible is true. The Bible speaks clearly on people like you and people of the last days.Give me a bible verse saying this without Googling.

cute_spursfan
Honestly, I wish I still believed. My mind just can't believe it anymore. I'm lost and going to hell.
just have faith of a mustard seed

johnsmith
how much knowledge would you say you have?

Lol...wtf kind of question is that?

baseline bum
ZmaE1966kjo

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Lol...wtf kind of question is that?
he never answered the question

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:26 PM
he never answered the question

How many brains do you have?

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:27 PM
How much smart do you own?

johnsmith
How many things do you remember?

RD2191
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtVzj9y-bo

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:28 PM

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:28 PM
What year did you learn?

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Are you really posting bits from Dane Cook who is arguably the least funny, biggest douche bag flash in the pan comedian of all time?

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:30 PM
It's funny if I say it loud and repeat myself

Sincerely,
Dane Cook

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Hey johnsmith is your comedy special on youtube?

Blake
10-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Go?:lol Acting as if you can tell me what to do, fuckin idiot.

your white flag at the "do you know everything?" game is duly noted.

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:35 PM

I don't have a comedy special, but then again, I've never claimed to be a comedian....so that was a stupid fucking question.

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:35 PM
you never answered the question, out of all the knowledge in the universe, how much would you say you have? Like what percentage?

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:36 PM
you never answered the question, out of all the knowledge in the universe, how much would you say you have? Like what percentage?

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:37 PM
I don't have a comedy special, but then again, I've never claimed to be a comedian....so that was a stupid fucking question.
Uhh no, all you're doing is talking shit. But why? You're saying he isn't funny but he's making millions doing his job. So why talk shit? Is it because you're a loser?

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:37 PM
You on the other hand have to have a comedy special because your posts on this site are hilarious.

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Wait...you're serious on here?

Blake

I have no idea. What do you think my percentage is? What's the point of this question?

johnsmith
Uhh no, all you're doing is talking shit. But why? You're saying he isn't funny but he's making millions doing his job. So why talk shit? Is it because you're a loser?

Lol...and what are you doing in the club? You're not talking shit?

Blake
10-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Wait...you're serious on here?

Until he's not and claims "just trolling"

RD2191
10-19-2013, 02:39 PM
I have no idea. What do you think my percentage is? What's the point of this question?
Okay, so lets say you have 20%, who's to say that God isn't in the other 80%?

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:40 PM
I haven't paid much attention to this place the last few weeks but robdiaz has quickly become one of my favorite posters due to the unintentional comedy he offers up.

The butt hurt he displays constantly is an added bonus.

Blake
10-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Okay, so lets say you have 20%, who's to say that God isn't in the other 80%?

Me. I'm really God and I have 99%.

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 02:44 PM
A chubby, Hispanic spurs fan on this website....now I've seen everything.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Did you seriously enlist the help of Dane Cook to protect the Jesus?

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 03:03 PM

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 03:06 PM

:lmao if having a comedy special on youtube somehow gives you credibility in this argument, why don't you go watch one of the many George Carlin, Lewis Black, Patton Oswalt, or Bill Maher (all of which being infinitely more funny than Dane Cook :lol) comedy specials that touch on this topic?

RD2191
10-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Stupid answer because you know you're full of shit. The Bible is good for you. If you actually read it instead of nitpicking what you want out of it you wouldn't be so miserable.

RD2191
10-19-2013, 03:28 PM
:lmao if having a comedy special on youtube somehow gives you credibility in this argument, why don't you go watch one of the many George Carlin, Lewis Black, Patton Oswalt, or Bill Maher (all of which being infinitely more funny than Dane Cook :lol) comedy specials that touch on this topic?
Is this a joke?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Stupid answer because you know you're full of shit. The Bible is good for you. If you actually read it instead of nitpicking what you want out of it you wouldn't be so miserable.Still waiting for your Bible verses.

You did read them didn't you?

RD2191
10-19-2013, 03:30 PM
A chubby, Hispanic spurs fan on this website....now I've seen everything.
I'm the first Hispanic on this site? Could of fooled me. Who said I was chubby? Lemme guess, your little butt buddies who make kindergarten level jokes and think they're funny.

RD2191
10-19-2013, 03:30 PM
Still waiting for your Bible verses.

You did read them didn't you?
Who was talking to you?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Who was talking to you?Who's backing up his claim?

Not you.

Clipper Nation
10-19-2013, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtVzj9y-bo

LOOOOOL.... this dumbfuck actually thinks DANE C:lol:lolK is funny :lmao

You can't make this shit up :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Is this a joke?

Is what a joke? Me saying George Carlin is infinitely more funny than Dane Cook? No, that's not a joke.

The fact you think Dane Cook is a great comedian demonstrates your intellectual capacity :lol

Clipper Nation
10-19-2013, 03:40 PM
I'd recommend that Jeebotardiaz watch Bill Hicks if he wants to see an actually funny comedian, but he wouldn't understand the jokes, tbh :lol

RD2191
10-19-2013, 03:42 PM
LOOOOOL.... this dumbfuck actually thinks DANE C:lol:lolK is funny :lmao

You can't make this shit up :lol
And you think you're funny?

Clipper Nation
10-19-2013, 03:52 PM
"I believe that the Bible is the literal word of God." And I say no, it's not, Dad. "Well, I believe that it is." Well, you know, some people believe they're Napoleon (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Napoleon). That's fine. Beliefs are neat. Cherish them, but don't share them like they're the truth.
- Bill Hicks

You ever notice that people who believe in creationism look really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.
- Bill Hicks

The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options.
- Bill Hicks

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 03:59 PM
"I believe that the Bible is the literal word of God." And I say no, it's not, Dad. "Well, I believe that it is." Well, you know, some people believe they're Napoleon (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Napoleon). That's fine. Beliefs are neat. Cherish them, but don't share them like they're the truth.
- Bill Hicks

You ever notice that people who believe in creationism look really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.
- Bill Hicks

The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options.
- Bill Hicks

That guy is good. Never heard of him.
Black, Carlin, etc. all very funny too. Too bad Carlin is gone.
Just shows to me that God has an amazing sense of humor and doesn't take Himself too seriously. :lol

Blake
10-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Stupid answer because you know you're full of shit. The Bible is good for you. If you actually read it instead of nitpicking what you want out of it you wouldn't be so miserable.

You don't know I'm full of shit. My word is true. I'm your God, son.

The Bible is also bad for you, nitpicker.

Blake
10-19-2013, 04:15 PM
And you think you're funny?

Dane Cook hath no talent. Neither doth you sayeth me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Dane Cook hath no talent. Neither doth you sayeth me.

RD2191
10-19-2013, 04:32 PM
You don't know I'm full of shit. My word is true. I'm your God, son.

The Bible is also bad for you, nitpicker.
What a sad little man, if your wife had followed the word of the bible you wouldn't be so miserable. There is still hope for you man. Don't give up.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2013, 04:32 PM
What a sad little man, if your wife had followed the word of the bible you wouldn't be so miserable. There is still hope for you man. Don't give up.You have done nothing to prove Blake isn't God.

Blake
10-19-2013, 04:41 PM
What a sad little man, if your wife had followed the word of the bible you wouldn't be so miserable. There is still hope for you man. Don't give up.

Bible God fucked Mary and beta Joseph earth dad was cool with it, which means Bible God broke his own Bible rules.

The story about my wife was part of my Old Testament, which is not to be taken literally. It's a parable about how I was dead but came back to life.

In my futuristic book of Revolutions, I talk about how I will storm into Heaven and take the throne away from beta Jesus.

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm the first Hispanic on this site? Could of fooled me. Who said I was chubby? Lemme guess, your little butt buddies who make kindergarten level jokes and think they're funny.

Sarcasm is hard for you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Sarcasm is hard for you.

He thinks Dane Cook is funny, so that shouldn't surprise you.

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Blake....ummmm....I have to confess, I used your name in vain, forgive me.

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Oh for Blake's sake...fuck it.

johnsmith
10-19-2013, 04:45 PM
He thinks Dane Cook is funny, so that shouldn't surprise you.

Well, he did that have award winner with Jessica Simpson where they work at a Costco.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Well, he did that have award winner with Jessica Simpson where they work at a Costco.

:lol there was also that movie where he needs to win the love of Jessica Alba who's passionate about Penguin survival.

Leetonidas
10-19-2013, 05:07 PM
http://www.intellectualbubblegum.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/QEdj5.jpg

xmas1997
10-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Blake, do you have the stigmata?

Leetonidas
10-19-2013, 05:27 PM
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1385130_654093524623433_1742494272_n.jpg

Woo Bum-kon
10-19-2013, 05:49 PM
you never answered the question

And you never answer any question.

out of all the knowledge in the universe, how much would you say you have? Like what percentage?

Jesus fuck! You are one stupid motherfucker. How can anybody possibly quantify how much they know? You ask the dumbest questions, then get smug when you don't get an answer.

rascal
10-19-2013, 10:55 PM
The Red Sea parting has basically been proven geographically false, so there's that.

No it hasn't.

You believe in shit like life coming out of a mixture of mud and gasses.
:rollin

Woo Bum-kon
10-20-2013, 06:50 AM
No it hasn't.

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

lol retard

rascal
10-20-2013, 08:21 AM
lol retard

You are the idiot God had a hand in that. The other way is by chance.

xmas1997
10-20-2013, 08:42 AM
I guess Blake doesn't know what "stigmata" is.

Woo Bum-kon
10-20-2013, 09:13 AM
You are the idiot God had a hand in that. The other way is by chance.

:lmao Okay, so if life came from dirt through magic, that would be reasonable. But life coming from dirt through natural causes, THAT would be ridiculous.

You Christfags are just unbelievable some times.

Blake
10-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Blake....ummmm....I have to confess, I used your name in vain, forgive me.

Jesus H Christ, son. Why?

Blake
10-20-2013, 10:35 AM
No it hasn't.

Yes it has.

you believe in a God that endorses slavery.

Blake
10-20-2013, 10:36 AM
I guess Blake doesn't know what "stigmata" is.

My son, I don't have the stigmata. I give it.

Just look at SBM and how often he has shown signs of butt stigmata.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Jesus H Christ, son. Why?

Isn't Jesus B. (Blake) Christ his name, oh wise one?

Blake
10-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Isn't Jesus B. (Blake) Christ his name, oh wise one?

My sons, there are many middle names for Christ. The B in that case would stand for Jesus Beta Christ.

Woo Bum-kon
10-20-2013, 12:07 PM
The B is for Based.

xmas1997
10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
There was a TV documentary about ten years ago which showed pictures of the ark on top of Mt. Ararat, a volcanic peak in Turkey. In WWII pilots used to fly over it on their way to bombing missions and reported the sighting wondering what it was. Then about ten years ago the documentary crew made films of it in an expedition where they took samples of the wood which had petrified over the years.
I wonder what ever became of that. Was it debunked?

mouse
10-20-2013, 06:09 PM
There was a TV documentary about ten years ago the documentary crew made films of it in an expedition

FNnkrlQ69EE

wFoqX6aWzFM

Bos8MsxZk1Q

wnWUBPUvKyc

angrydude
10-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Oh, people claiming religion is bullshit. How original. Never heard that before. How brave. No religious person has ever considered that as a possibility and rejected it for whatever personal reason. They must not be able to think.

Woo Bum-kon
10-20-2013, 08:27 PM
They must not be able to think.

Clearly.

DisAsTerBot
10-21-2013, 11:39 AM
lol at the jeebs in this thread. robdiaz has to be the dumbest guy on st

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 11:49 AM
lol at the jeebs in this thread. robdiaz has to be the dumbest guy on st

Just wondering, is your whole schtick just to try to make fun of people here, or do you have anything of substance to say?
Because all I have read so far from you has been feeble attempts to insult. No one pays much attention to that, or didn't you know?
That is a not so subtle hint by the way. :lol

DisAsTerBot
10-21-2013, 12:02 PM
you pay very close attention tbh

Skull-1
10-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Was in the news few mornings ago and got into argument with wife. Told her it's a fable/fairy tale and no way true..dude might have built a boat and put some animals on it but that's it. She's fairly religious and says God can do anything...any of you people believe all that BS? It is a parable. It is spiritually true but not literal.

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 12:13 PM
you pay very close attention tbh

You take yourself waaaaaaay too seriously. I pay attention to everyone's posts. You presume too much if you think I focus on just you.
Be honest, what is really bothering you?
And sans the insults, that is if you are capable of that.
Don't you have anything of substance to add to any of these discussions, or are you just here to get your kicks from insulting people? Because if it is the latter, then that is just creepy, if you know what I mean. :lol
Of course, it is getting close to Halloween, so .........

DisAsTerBot
10-21-2013, 12:19 PM
you say no one pays attention ,then you say of course you pay attention. you say you're not sure why i post yet you are constantly quoting me. If something's creepy, it's you constantly quoting me. The only time i've responded to you is after you've quoted me.

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 12:28 PM
you say no one pays attention ,then you say of course you pay attention. you say you're not sure why i post yet you are constantly quoting me. If something's creepy, it's you constantly quoting me. The only time i've responded to you is after you've quoted me.

If you address me, then naturally I should respond, that is just being civil, or were you not aware of that?
Not once did I stoop so low as to insult you, not even the first time I quoted you, yet you tried to do that to me.
Was that cool?
I have nothing against you, and certainly not anything that would move me to insult you.
Besides, you are doing such a fantastic job of insulting yourself, that nothing I could add would ever do it justice.
It is amusing however. :lol

RD2191
10-21-2013, 12:32 PM
bot has to be a troll acount, he sounds just like another poster

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 12:52 PM
bot has to be a troll acount, he sounds just like another poster

Maybe so, I haven't read anything yet except some really feeble attempts to insult and bait people into pissing contests.
I am hoping to read something of substance from him/her, but so far the best I can get is "robot", whatever that means. :lol

Blake
10-21-2013, 02:58 PM
It is a parable. It is spiritually true but not literal.

Jesus raising himself from the dead is not literally true either.

angrydude
10-21-2013, 03:29 PM

Of course because a miracle wouldn't be a miracle unless it was fully explainable through known scientific processes.

Skull-1
10-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Of course because a miracle wouldn't be a miracle unless it was fully explainable through known scientific processes.
Just put flake and lumpyjizzbutt on ignore. You'll thank me later.

Blake
10-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Just put flake and lumpyjizzbutt on ignore. You'll thank me later.

You're angrier than angrydude.

Definitely not Christ-like.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Damn, 2nd thread where a gentleman regulates Disassfagbot and makes him look stupid.

A gentleman - without resorting to insults - completely making a stupid idiot of that fagbot (I reserve the right to stoop as low as any idiot and insult in any manner I find entertaining)

Solely - my right to do this - all you fags do not have the same insult-license.

ChumpDumper
10-21-2013, 04:44 PM
lol my right

Blake
10-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Damn, 2nd thread where a gentleman regulates Disassfagbot and makes him look stupid.

A gentleman - without resorting to insults - completely making a stupid idiot of that fagbot (I reserve the right to stoop as low as any idiot and insult in any manner I find entertaining)

Solely - my right to do this - all you fags do not have the same insult-license.

Confirmation of blindness and pre-judgements. ^ (Do I know my shit or do I know my shit?)

Anyone could research every thing I said and it is 100% irrefutable truth.

Of course a fool will be slapped in the face by truth and he will miss it anyway.

:cry I'm more enlightened and happy than all of you angry blind faggots :cry :cry :cry

vy65
10-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Say what you will, but the movie is going to be fucking amazing . . .

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 05:22 PM

What movie? Are they making another documentary?

vy65
10-21-2013, 05:23 PM
^ hahahaha no

Arronfsky + Crowe + E Watson + Jennifer Connolly

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1959490/

vy65
10-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Oh and Anthony fucking Hopkins too

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 05:26 PM
^ hahahaha no

Arronfsky + Crowe + E Watson + Jennifer Connolly

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1959490/

Thanks, it does look good. I'll have to see that on the big screen.

vy65
10-21-2013, 05:52 PM

Sky Cake!

Blake
10-21-2013, 05:56 PM

I thought Evan Almighty sucked

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 06:00 PM
I thought Evan Almighty sucked

I actually liked both Almighty films.

rascal
10-21-2013, 06:28 PM
You're angrier than angrydude.

Definitely not Christ-like.

Why Christ got pissed off at the vendors in the Temple.

mouse
10-21-2013, 06:37 PM

Your right it was "Science" that brought him back.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Proof-of-Alternative-design.jpg (http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/Proof-of-Alternative-design.mp4)

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 06:42 PM

Interesting. Please elaborate, I sincerely want to know.

Blake
10-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Why Christ got pissed off at the vendors in the Temple.

Jesus didn't call them jizzbutts and cry "I'm putting you on ignore"

appropriate anger, tbh

Blake
10-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Interesting. Please elaborate, I sincerely want to know.

He didn't until proven he did.

Just like Noah's ark

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 08:07 PM
He didn't until proven he did.

Just like Noah's ark

Oh, I see what you're saying. You are saying it never happened.
Well, I disagree, but believe me it is way too deep for me to be able to explain in a simple manner. And even if I were to attempt to do it, I would be labeled crazy at the least, and a know it all at best, so I won't go there. However, I have alluded to what I believe about it in earlier posts, but luckily no one caught it except a few. And those few helped open my eyes even more.

PlayNando
10-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Stupid people believe in fairy tales.

Skull-1
10-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Stupid people believe in fairy tales.
That's exactly what Paul called things like Noah's Ark: Fables. Myths.

Blake
10-21-2013, 08:51 PM

Noah's ark is a silly fable......but Jesus walking on water isn't!

Skull not catching on.

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 09:48 PM
And Jesus multiplying the loaves and the fish?

Blake
10-21-2013, 09:51 PM

Good one.

Water into wine, putting his mother Mary in her place are some others

Skull-1
10-21-2013, 09:52 PM

May be literal, may not, but still deeper than anything the former could convey. Not all parables are literal, though they can be. That's what fries people. A disciple when he is fully trained is like his Master. Well, that means the suffering must be the same. Betrayed by Judas, mocked, etc. There is always a Judas. Sometimes it is a cheating wife. ;)

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 10:09 PM
May be literal, may not, but still deeper than anything the former could convey. Not all parables are literal, though they can be. That's what fries people. A disciple when he is fully trained is like his Master. Well, that means the suffering must be the same. Betrayed by Judas, mocked, etc. There is always a Judas. Sometimes it is a cheating wife. ;)

Could be, but the Gospel of Judas paints a different picture.
Judas never hung himself, he never received any coinage, and he never willingly betrayed him, rather Jesus gave him the task of handing him over to the authorities. Plus he was considered one of the closest of the Apostles to Jesus.
All this is from The Dead Sea Scrolls. They needed a bad guy and Judas was given the unenviable task of fulfilling that role, but only Jesus and he knew of it. So take that for what it's worth.

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 10:16 PM
The Gospel of Mary is from Mary Magdalene and not from His mother Mary.
In it she says Jesus gave her special instructions not given to His Apostles, and that there became a power struggle between her and Peter. Also she was married to Jesus. Also from The Dead Sea Scrolls. Take it for what it's worth.

Blake
10-21-2013, 10:20 PM

lol cherry picking magic tricks

Skull-1
10-21-2013, 10:28 PM
The Gospel of Mary is from Mary Magdalene and not from His mother Mary.
In it she says Jesus gave her special instructions not given to His Apostles, and that there became a power struggle between her and Peter. Also she was married to Jesus. Also from The Dead Sea Scrolls. Take it for what it's worth.Yes I remember. Reminds me of THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST and the massive public wig out.

cantthinkofanything
10-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Chuck Heston's second best roll behind Bowling For Soup

DMC
10-21-2013, 11:58 PM

More than he knows.

DMC
10-22-2013, 12:02 AM
Could be, but the Gospel of Judas paints a different picture.
Judas never hung himself, he never received any coinage, and he never willingly betrayed him, rather Jesus gave him the task of handing him over to the authorities. Plus he was considered one of the closest of the Apostles to Jesus.
All this is from The Dead Sea Scrolls. They needed a bad guy and Judas was given the unenviable task of fulfilling that role, but only Jesus and he knew of it. So take that for what it's worth.

They knew of the prophecies and they would do anything to fulfill them. There were bands of messiahs and their disciples all about. Everyone in the desert was a seer, a prophet, and one group did enough to force prophecy that their lies and collusion led to one system breaking through. Islam is a similar story, one that got through. One is going to get through, and when it does, ignorant ass people will claim it's truth else it wouldn't have survived, never mind all the other religions that contradict it.

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 06:27 PM
They knew of the prophecies and they would do anything to fulfill them. There were bands of messiahs and their disciples all about. Everyone in the desert was a seer, a prophet, and one group did enough to force prophecy that their lies and collusion led to one system breaking through. Islam is a similar story, one that got through. One is going to get through, and when it does, ignorant ass people will claim it's truth else it wouldn't have survived, never mind all the other religions that contradict it.

So how does effect these other Gospels found in the Dead Sea scrolls but not included in the bible?

DMC
10-23-2013, 08:31 PM
So how does effect these other Gospels found in the Dead Sea scrolls but not included in the bible?

I don't understand your question.

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 08:36 PM

Well, I think I understood your point in that the most popular oral tradition at the time was the one that got passed on and written down, to eventually grow into a religion.
But now in light of The Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as other new discoveries, how does this impact the bible I general, and especially the bible literalists?

Skull-1
10-23-2013, 09:06 PM

Yeah, because crucifixion is such an awesome career goal.

*rolling my eyes*

DMC
10-23-2013, 09:24 PM

*rolling my eyes*

The Middle East has had martyrs forever. I am sure there were plenty messiahs who didn't want to walk the walk. One did though. Post hoc ergo propter hoc, and such. Like evolution, some here look at the output and pretend it was the only possibility.

Do you really roll your eyes when you type?

RandomGuy
10-23-2013, 10:33 PM

Kind of like Jesus.

RandomGuy
10-23-2013, 10:34 PM

Scientology.

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Scientology.

Scientology?

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 07:38 PM

I asked how do you think these recently discovered Gospels in the Dead Sea Scrolls which are not included in the present day bible affect that present day bible and it's over all message?

Blake
10-25-2013, 08:18 PM

*rolling my eyes*

Jesus is the beta and the omega for allowing himself to go through that

Blake
10-25-2013, 08:27 PM
I asked how do you think these recently discovered Gospels in the Dead Sea Scrolls which are not included in the present day bible affect that present day bible and it's over all message?

it doesn't affect it at all unless you believe in the new scrolls.

And if you do, you'd need to ask yourself why God held out on them for roughly 2000 years

DMC
10-25-2013, 08:30 PM

Repeating the question doesn't clarify it.

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Repeating the question doesn't clarify it.

I thought you said you didn't understand the question. So I added more description.
Would you prefer I use different words?
Or are you really interested at all?
The last discussion we had made you accuse me of being a troll.
Was that conducive of an open minded discussion, or did you have your mind already made up at the outset?
Just asking. Because I would rather not waste my time in giving my point of view if all you intend to do is resort to the "you are a troll" card.
That takes lots of thought there, for sure.

Skull-1
10-25-2013, 09:04 PM
I thought you said you didn't understand the question. So I added more description.
Would you prefer I use different words?
Or are you really interested at all?
The last discussion we had made you accuse me of being a troll.
Was that conducive of an open minded discussion, or did you have your mind already made up at the outset?
Just asking. Because I would rather not waste my time in giving my point of view if all you intend to do is resort to the "you are a troll" card.
That takes lots of thought there, for sure.

At some point you accept divine intervention or you don't. I would rather reject it, but there are too many stars aligning for it to be coincidence. Your job is not to convince the unbelieving. Yours is to enforce the faith with those who DO believe.

Blake
10-25-2013, 09:13 PM
At some point you accept divine intervention or you don't. I would rather reject it, but there are too many stars aligning for it to be coincidence. Your job is not to convince the unbelieving. Yours is to enforce the faith with those who DO believe.

actually it is your job to convince the unbelieving

Mark 16:15

King James Version (KJV)15*And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

You're just not educated on the Bible.

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 09:27 PM
actually it is your job to convince the unbelieving

You're just not educated on the Bible.

IMHO it is NOT your job to convince anyone of anything except one central Truth, and that Truth is: go seek the Truth yourself and quit being a lazy ass and asking others to do it for you.
Honest to God, the only real way for Truth to sink in is to realize it for yourself. Because if it is handed to you on a silver plate, you will not accept it as being the Truth. It has to be experienced inside of you for it to be revelatory.

Here is another clue since you love quoting scripture, have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, that the "Gospel" alluded to by Jesus, Paul, and others was actually another word for Truth?
This literally means go and spread the Truth as you know it to be, not what others tell you it is. And not spouting biblical verses like a mimic.
Just a word to the wise.

Skull-1
10-25-2013, 10:42 PM
IMHO it is NOT your job to convince anyone of anything except one central Truth, and that Truth is: go seek the Truth yourself and quit being a lazy ass and asking others to do it for you.
Honest to God, the only real way for Truth to sink in is to realize it for yourself. Because if it is handed to you on a silver plate, you will not accept it as being the Truth. It has to be experienced inside of you for it to be revelatory.

Here is another clue since you love quoting scripture, have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, that the "Gospel" alluded to by Jesus, Paul, and others was actually another word for Truth?
This literally means go and spread the Truth as you know it to be, not what others tell you it is. And not spouting biblical verses like a mimic.
Just a word to the wise.

Jesus is the way, the TRUTH, and the life. As a believer well... You are off course.

I only saw flake in your quote. I am to preach the gospel and move on. Shake the dust off my feet. Not throw pearls after swine. Flake will never win a battle with me over scripture as I have shown time and time again.

He is a moron in every sense, particularly the spiritual. But he is a master of the carnal.

Skull-1
10-25-2013, 10:47 PM
And I would be the first to condemn flake's wife for making him a cuckhold....and the first to defend his marriage. But that doesn't matter in his world. What a douche.

Blake
10-25-2013, 10:47 PM
There's no battle. You're an idiot.

Lol using the ignore feature like Jesus would want you to do

Blake
10-25-2013, 10:51 PM
And I would be the first to condemn flake's wife for making him a cuckhold....and the first to defend his marriage. But that doesn't matter in his world. What a douche.

why aren't you condemning God for fucking Mary when he knew Joseph was her husband.

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 11:54 PM
Jesus is the way, the TRUTH, and the life. As a believer well... You are off course.

I only saw flake in your quote. I am to preach the gospel and move on. Shake the dust off my feet. Not throw pearls after swine. Flake will never win a battle with me over scripture as I have shown time and time again.

He is a moron in every sense, particularly the spiritual. But he is a master of the carnal.

Are you saying I am off course as a believer? If so, what do you stake your claim on? Your biblical references?
What will you do if you are wrong, or if you have misinterpreted?
I am making no claims here. All I am doing is sharing my Truths as given to me. And in so doing I am fulfilling my obligation to spread the Truth as it has been shown to me. Thus I don't have to concern myself with being on or off course, because it has nothing to do with either.

I think you understand what I am saying, and I think in different ways, much the same has been shown to you.
I could be wrong about that, but my inner being, conscience, spirit, intuition, whatever you choose to call it, says I am not.

Skull-1
10-26-2013, 12:02 AM
Are you saying I am off course as a believer? If so, what do you stake your claim on? Your biblical references?
What will you do if you are wrong, or if you have misinterpreted?
I am making no claims here. All I am doing is sharing my Truths as given to me. And in so doing I am fulfilling my obligation to spread the Truth as it has been shown to me. Thus I don't have to concern myself with being on or off course, because it has nothing to do with either.

I think you understand what I am saying, and I think in different ways, much the same has been shown to you.
I could be wrong about that, but my inner being, conscience, spirit, intuition, whatever you choose to call it, says I am not.

You believe the scriptures or you don't.

Simple.

The books are prophesied.

The moral and spiritual truths are there.

Rapists say they were guided but that's obviously wrong. Christ spoke of honoring our very WORDS to our own SUFFERING not gain. Forget son of God shite.......how about the character in that?!

xmas1997
10-26-2013, 12:11 AM
You believe the scriptures or you don't.

Simple.

The books are prophesied.

The moral and spiritual truths are there.

Rapists say they were guided but that's obviously wrong. Christ spoke of honoring our very WORDS to our own SUFFERING not gain. Forget son of God shite.......how about the character in that?!

Oh, I will never argue that there are no spiritual and moral truths there. But I do not depend on that. I depend on God and the truths that are shown to me. I am much like the doubting Thomas in that respect. But when those revelatory truths come, they have more of an impact than just reading words, or accepting others beliefs solely because they say it is so.

Skull-1
10-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Oh, I will never argue that there are no spiritual and moral truths there. But I do not depend on that. I depend on God and the truths that are shown to me. I am much like the doubting Thomas in that respect. But when those revelatory truths come, they have more of an impact than just reading words, or accepting others beliefs solely because they say it is so.

Doubting Thomas is a canard. A conspiracy at best. The truth contained in B(f)lake's wife being a whore validates the scriptures and proves that idiot Judas really traded truth for a lie. Cuckhold or mercenary. Samey same Daniel San.

xmas1997
10-26-2013, 12:44 AM
Skull, how do you explain the Gospel of Judas which contradicts much of what accepted scripture says about Judas?
Do you just slough it off, or do you give it any credence?
Just curious.

DMC
10-26-2013, 01:00 AM
Why does a writing gain more credibility after it ages? What, did no one make shit up back then?

Skull-1
10-26-2013, 02:08 AM
Skull, how do you explain the Gospel of Judas which contradicts much of what accepted scripture says about Judas?
Do you just slough it off, or do you give it any credence?
Just curious.
I give it no credence because it defies spiritual truth. Or perhaps confirms it. The douchebag traitor trying to save his rep after all the honorable witnesses have died.....

redzero
10-26-2013, 07:00 AM
How is Judas a douchebag? Wasn't he just a pawn in God's retarded plan to sacrifice himself to himself to fix a problem that he caused?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-26-2013, 09:03 AM
How is Judas a douchebag? Wasn't he just a pawn in God's retarded plan to sacrifice himself to himself to fix a problem that he caused?

I don't get this either. Wasn't Jesus supposed to die?

Blake
10-26-2013, 10:10 AM
I give it no credence because it defies spiritual truth. Or perhaps confirms it. The douchebag traitor trying to save his rep after all the honorable witnesses have died.....

Judas had no free will. God's a douche bag puppet master.

Blake
10-26-2013, 10:15 AM
The truth contained in B(f)lake's wife being a whore validates the scriptures and proves that idiot Judas really traded truth for a lie.

lol wut

You're weird.

AchillesHeel
10-26-2013, 11:12 AM
she got Noah's Ark in her panties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Szayrye3fc

Skull-1
10-26-2013, 12:32 PM

I suppose. God turns people over to their nature. The question is, which Judas is the real one? I say the betrayer. More in line with human nature. The other option is like a bad Hollywood conspiracy film.

Humans are good at betrayal and bad about repentance & forgiveness, just ask flake about his wife.

Blake
10-26-2013, 02:58 PM
I suppose. God turns people over to their nature. The question is, which Judas is the real one? I say the betrayer. More in line with human nature. The other option is like a bad Hollywood conspiracy film.

Humans are good at betrayal and bad about repentance & forgiveness, just ask flake about his wife.

I didn't forgive. You're a dumbass.

Keep pretending like you're ignoring my posts though. Lol.

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 03:00 PM
I didn't forgive. You're a dumbass.

Keep pretending like you're ignoring my posts though. Lol.

lol "forgive"

As if you owned her and she was supposed to NOT live her life according to her own desires.

idiot

xmas1997
10-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Same ol, same ol. :lol

RandomGuy
10-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Scientology?

A good example of how religions get started.

Blake
10-29-2013, 09:47 AM
lol "forgive"

As if you owned her and she was supposed to NOT live her life according to her own desires.

idiot

That doesn't make any sense, nut.

silverblk mystix
10-29-2013, 10:41 AM
That doesn't make any sense, nut.

It makes perfect sense to someone who understands what the word "forgiveness" means.

It makes no sense to someone blind.

You never forgive anyone and no one ever forgives you - it is a stupid trick of society that you swallowed - and were controlled just like they wanted you to be.

I would explain it to you but you already threw out an insult - so - you are on your own. You get what you pay for.

Blake
10-29-2013, 11:14 AM
It makes perfect sense to someone who understands what the word "forgiveness" means.

It makes no sense to someone blind.

You never forgive anyone and no one ever forgives you - it is a stupid trick of society that you swallowed - and were controlled just like they wanted you to be.

I would explain it to you but you already threw out an insult - so - you are on your own. You get what you pay for.

You don't understand the word forgiveness, clown. I don't need your made up definition either.

You're terrible at comprehending the English language.

And you're still a hypocrite.

silverblk mystix
10-29-2013, 11:16 AM
^could have taught him some truth about what he swallowed as the meaning of forgiveness^ due to insults^ let him remain blind

Blake
10-29-2013, 11:18 AM
^could have taught him some truth about what he swallowed as the meaning of forgiveness^ due to insults^ let him remain blind

who are you trying to convince you know anything?

You're an unintelligent, uneducated idiot. Everyone knows this.

silverblk mystix
10-29-2013, 11:37 AM
^reduced to an angry name caller again^ no change ^ insult insult insult^ then labels others stupid^ that is funny

Blake
10-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Neh. You're not convincing anyone. We all know you're the angry one, hypocrite.

Sportcamper
10-29-2013, 12:55 PM
Q: Do you actually believe in Noah's Ark
A: Yes…Jesus believed it as well…

Matthew 24:37…As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man...

Skull-1
10-29-2013, 01:13 PM
Q: Do you actually believe in Noah's Ark
A: Yes…Jesus believed it as well…

Matthew 24:37…As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man...
Parable. The meaning is veiled.

silverblk mystix
10-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Neh. You're not convincing anyone. We all know you're the angry one, hypocrite.

lol ^ we^

Example #1) Blake:":cry:cry no one is going to discuss anything with you meanies - you are always insulting :cry:cry "

Example #2) Blake (very next post) "You are a nut!" "You are unintelligent - you are stupid - you are..."

This case ^ is a very interesting one - this poster - really believes he can judge others - ssshh - one day we will pull the rug out from under him - for now - let's just humor him ^ very amusing to watch ^

Blake
10-29-2013, 02:11 PM
Who do you think you're talking to? The reason that the majority of people in this forum shit on you is because you're stupid and arrogant.

silverblk mystix
10-29-2013, 02:13 PM
^confirmation complete^ tap-dancing on command ^ pretty rich how he speaks for the "majority" ^might be a plea for assistance^

xmas1997
10-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Everything changes.
(That should go into my Truth thread.)
If it doesn't it's probably because it's dead.

mouse
12-27-2013, 01:04 AM
FNnkrlQ69EE

wFoqX6aWzFM

Bos8MsxZk1Q