PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: favors to received payment 49/4

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 10:16 PM
thats alot of jizz for a guy who only played limited minutes last few seasons behind whatever crap the jizz was starting, lol if this clown is getting 49/4, then kawhi = max when his contract is up for renewal?

too many fkn clowns on shit teams putting up meaningless stats that dont equate to wins, yet are getting big deals makes no fkn sense, there was even talk down here andrew bogut could be gettin +16m a season, wtf...

racm
10-18-2013, 10:18 PM
You just know RC will lowball Whiwhi with a 4 year/40 million deal unless he makes an All-Star game or two.

Clipper Nation
10-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Bigs are nearly always overpaid in the NBA, especially if they're young and have potential, tbh....

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2013, 10:29 PM
You just know RC will lowball Whiwhi with a 4 year/40 million deal unless he makes an All-Star game or two.

all i know i be glad if he bolts to another team if he gets lowballed, continue to play behind the 3 tosb or anything to do with parker/ginoboli still on the roster...

DMC
10-19-2013, 10:45 AM
I wish you foreign fuckers would learn how to properly use present and past tense in your thread titles.

Raven
10-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Favors and Irving are so grossly overrated it's disgusting..

cjw
10-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Let the rest of the league hamstring themselves with these deals. Causes them to be completely uncompetitive. Unbelievable that he's getting paid slightly more per year than a guy like Horford who actually proved himself to get his contract.

I would have simply resigned Milsap (Hawks gave him just 2 / $19mm) and shipped Favors off for guard help.

Rogue
10-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Agree, Utah should've sold him when they could and when his price was high, but now they have to re-sign him first then look for any potential deals to ship him away.

Rogue
10-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Favors and Irving are so grossly overrated it's disgusting..
My nigga Iring ain't overrated though. Dude has the potential to be the best PG of the league in a few years imho.