PDA

View Full Version : Cards vs Bosox World Series thread

lefty
10-19-2013, 11:03 PM
Lol baseball

symple19
10-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Go Cards.

Already annoyed by the Boston Beards (lol stealing the Giants shtick)

lefty
10-19-2013, 11:07 PM
More like stealing an NHL shtick

symple19
10-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Well, whoever they stole it from, its annoying :lol

lefty
10-19-2013, 11:13 PM
Oh and yeah about the rematch

I think the racist faggots from the North East take the WS

Amarelooms
10-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Go Boston sons....St Louis sucks balls

Biernutz
10-20-2013, 12:13 AM
Boston Strong

]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox114.jpeg (http://s210.photobucket.com/user/systime/media/sox114.jpeg.html)[

Chris
10-20-2013, 12:20 AM
Boston in 7

Biernutz
10-20-2013, 12:27 AM
Sox in 6

Jacob1983
10-20-2013, 12:42 AM
It would be cool to see Napoli get the MVP. Cardinal fans would hate it. :p:

lefty
10-20-2013, 04:56 AM
Yahoo! Baseball Columnist Says Boston-St. Louis Matchup Will Be About Which City ‘Is More Racist’ :lol

by NESN Staff on Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 12:45AM Share this: Fancred Email Koji Uehara, Jarrod SaltalamacchiaJeff Passan doesn’t sound very happy about the World Series matchup. The Red Sox finished off the Detroit Tigers on Saturday night at Fenway Park and won the American League pennant in the process. That sets up a rematch of the 2004 World Series when the Sox and St. Louis Cardinals begin this year’s Fall Classic on Wednesday. Passan, who is a national baseball reporter for Yahoo! Sports, has a “unique” take on this year’s installment of the World Series. Just moments after the Red Sox put the finishing touches on the American League Championship Series, Passan fired off a head-scratching tweet. While there’s no denying that many cities have had challenging moments in race relations, Passan’s focus on racism is not a storyline that’s on the forefront of many minds heading into the World Series. Except for Passan’s, apparently. Passan reported after Game 2 that a Red Sox fan allegedly made racist remarks to fellow fans. The report alleged a fan — the same fan who grabbed a home run ball out of another fan’s hands and threw it onto the field — made racist remarks a Tigers fan. As CBS Boston’s Michael Hurley pointed out on Twitter, a part of Passan’s story detailing Boston’s history of racism was removed from the story overnight. Update: Passan later tweeted that he was “playing on stereotypes” and asked Bostonians to “chill.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/10/yahoo-baseball-columnist-says-boston-st-louis-matchup-will-be-about-which-city-is-more-racist/

Biernutz
10-20-2013, 08:49 AM
Yahoo! Baseball Columnist Says Boston-St. Louis Matchup Will Be About Which City ‘Is More Racist’ :lol

by NESN Staff on Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 12:45AM Share this: Fancred Email Koji Uehara, Jarrod SaltalamacchiaJeff Passan doesn’t sound very happy about the World Series matchup. The Red Sox finished off the Detroit Tigers on Saturday night at Fenway Park and won the American League pennant in the process. That sets up a rematch of the 2004 World Series when the Sox and St. Louis Cardinals begin this year’s Fall Classic on Wednesday. Passan, who is a national baseball reporter for Yahoo! Sports, has a “unique” take on this year’s installment of the World Series. Just moments after the Red Sox put the finishing touches on the American League Championship Series, Passan fired off a head-scratching tweet. While there’s no denying that many cities have had challenging moments in race relations, Passan’s focus on racism is not a storyline that’s on the forefront of many minds heading into the World Series. Except for Passan’s, apparently. Passan reported after Game 2 that a Red Sox fan allegedly made racist remarks to fellow fans. The report alleged a fan — the same fan who grabbed a home run ball out of another fan’s hands and threw it onto the field — made racist remarks a Tigers fan. As CBS Boston’s Michael Hurley pointed out on Twitter, a part of Passan’s story detailing Boston’s history of racism was removed from the story overnight. Update: Passan later tweeted that he was “playing on stereotypes” and asked Bostonians to “chill.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/10/yahoo-baseball-columnist-says-boston-st-louis-matchup-will-be-about-which-city-is-more-racist/

thats why I don't go to Yahoo anymore. When the Kardashans are the lead story in their news.........YahooNews:lol

td4mvp2k
10-20-2013, 09:04 AM
More like stealing an NHL shtickbeards... not mullets... :lol

JohnnyMax
10-20-2013, 09:31 AM
I was listening to Fox Sports Radio last night and the radio host was saying "St Louis has no chance. Boston is the superior team"

I am neutral but when I hear shit like that, it pisses me off. Reminds me of the New Orleans vs Indianapolis Superbowl where the media kept repeating the Saints had no chance. That shit always forces me to take underdog side.

JoeTait75
10-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Not a fan of either team, but I like the classic, old-school matchup. 1946, 1967, 2004 and 2013.

Bill_Brasky
10-20-2013, 11:38 AM
go Sox imo

Biernutz
10-20-2013, 11:55 AM
WORLD SERIES SCHEDULE Cardinals vs. Red Sox

Game 1: Wed., Oct. 23 at Boston, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)
Game 2: Thu., Oct. 24 at Boston, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)
Game 3: Sat., Oct. 26 at St. Louis, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)
Game 4: Sun., Oct. 27 at St. Louis, 8:15 p.m. (Fox)
Game 5: Mon., Oct. 28 at St. Louis, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)
Game 6: Wed., Oct. 30 at Boston, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)
Game 7: Thu., Oct. 31 at Boston, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)
(all game times EDT)

Biernutz
10-20-2013, 05:16 PM
KOJI!!!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox785.gif

T Park
10-20-2013, 07:41 PM

Why would we hate it. Could care less if he did.

Jacob1983
10-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Silly spoiled Cardinal fan, yes you would hate it if Napoli gets a ring against your team. I just laughed at the faces of the Cardinal fans in the bottom of the 9th of game 6 in the 2011 WS. It was pathetic. They were acting like they had suffered as fans. Give me a fuckin' break. Cardinal fans crying is like seeing Laker, Yankees, or Cowboy fans cry.

Biernutz
10-21-2013, 02:09 AM
The pussyfacation of sports continues as MLB is looking to ban home plate collisions
after the two in the Sox-Tigers series. They are afraid of catchers getting hurt. With
all the pads a catcher wears what the hell. I have been on both sides of collisions when
I played as a teenager. I took out a catcher who was sitting on home plate with
a knee to the chest. As a catcher I got rolled more than once but I knew that they
were coming for me and was ready for it. This MLB talk is just stupid.

lefty
10-21-2013, 02:19 AM
thats why I don't go to Yahoo anymore. When the Kardashans are the lead story in their news.........YahooNews:lol

He is right though

Fuckn white supremacist cities

Biernutz
10-21-2013, 10:20 AM
He is right though

Fuckn white supremacist cities

I watched the Detroit-Sox series and all I saw in the lower level at Tiger Field was pale faces.
It looked like they were playing in Boston. There is a lot of butthurt Yankee fans who will run
down Boston every chance they get. If Boston is so white why do NBA players play there.
Baseball is not much of a black sport anymore. For some reason the kids don't want to
play baseball. The should realize that all of them can't be like Mike.

jeebus
10-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Good news imo. Washed up coon Mary J Blige is going to sing the national anthem. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to hear that tribal voice holler out the national anthem with a record number of unneeded additions and voice pitch changes.

lefty
10-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Good news imo. Washed up coon Mary J Blige is going to sing the national anthem. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to hear that tribal voice holler out the national anthem with a record number of unneeded additions and voice pitch changes.

And then Joe Buck will go : "a beautiful rendition of our national anthem "

TheCultOfPersonality
10-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Go Redbirds.

Biernutz
10-22-2013, 12:38 PM
World Series Starting Picthers

Cardinals...... Adam Wainwright
Red Sox.........Jon Lester

T Park
10-22-2013, 08:48 PM
Silly spoiled Cardinal fan, yes you would hate it if Napoli gets a ring against your team. I just laughed at the faces of the Cardinal fans in the bottom of the 9th of game 6 in the 2011 WS. It was pathetic. They were acting like they had suffered as fans. Give me a fuckin' break. Cardinal fans crying is like seeing Laker, Yankees, or Cowboy fans cry.

Again why would i care if Napoli gets a ring. You've yet to outline a coherent reason.

Jacob1983
10-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Because I said so brah.

thunderup
10-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Go sox.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-23-2013, 05:38 PM
Go Cards.

Already annoyed by the Boston Beards (lol stealing the Giants shtick)

Yeah because the Giants came up with the beard thing.......

boobie4three
10-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Go sox.

Bandwagon much?

Robz4000
10-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Wish they could both lose but I'll be rooting against the Cards. Unfortunately I think they win in 5.

symple19
10-23-2013, 07:29 PM
wow, horrible call

symple19
10-23-2013, 07:30 PM
How in the fuck do you miss that call???? :lmao

Cards got an extra one on their payroll :lmao

symple19
10-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Good, they got it right.

Robz4000
10-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Still can't believe the Rangers let Napoli go :bang

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 07:37 PM
Sox 3 Cards 0

symple19
10-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Cards are shitting the bed

resistanze
10-23-2013, 08:04 PM
:lol Holy shit

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Top of the 3rd
Sox........5
Birds...... 0

jeebus
10-23-2013, 08:10 PM
And then Joe Buck will go : "a beautiful rendition of our national anthem "
son how bad was it

symple19
10-23-2013, 08:11 PM
lol

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Top of the 5th
Sox........5
Birds...... 0

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Joe Buck and Tim McCarver are one of the top 5 baseball announcing tandems around

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Top of the 6th
Sox........5
Birds..... 0

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Top of the 7th
Sox........5
Birds..... 0

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 09:36 PM
right fielder Carlos Beltran waited 16 years to play in a World Series game but lasted just two
innings once he finally got there, departing with a right rib contusion when he hit
the right field wall at Fenway Park. He was taken to the hospital for x-rays..........

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Big Papi!!!!

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Top of the 8th
Sox.......7
Birds..... 0

lefty
10-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Fox : " we are losing viewers :cry "

" Berds, make a comeback pls :cry "

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Top of the 9th
Sox......8
Birds..... 0

Biernutz
10-23-2013, 10:26 PM
SOX WIN SOX WIN

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox114.jpeg

Darth_Pelican
10-24-2013, 11:20 AM
:lol

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/24/drpepperbro.gif

symple19
10-24-2013, 11:36 AM
http://deadspin.com/cardinals-minor-leaguer-thinks-jon-lester-is-a-cheater-1451341587

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1946zqgx5mu51jpg/original.jpg

Here's a Vine showing him going to that spot https://vine.co/v/hpAnrTTIXLE

Biernutz
10-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Sour Grapes for Cards poor play....If they thought he was dressing the
ball why didn't they ask to look at his glove or grab the ball................

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2013/10/mlb_refutes_accusation_about_lester_made_by_st_lou .html

Biernutz
10-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Starting pitchers Game 2

Cards....Michael Wacha
Sox.......John Lacky

Start time 7pm CDT on Fox

Carlos Beltran's status for Game 2 is uncertain after hitting the wall
last night.

Biernutz
10-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Red Sox Lineup or game 2

RED SOX (1-0, 97-65 regular season)
Ellsbury CF
Victorino RF
Pedroia 2B
Ortiz DH
Napoli 1B
Gomes LF
Saltalamacchia C
Drew SS
Bogaerts 3B
Pitching: RHP John Lackey (2-0, 3.00 postseason; 10-13, 3.52 regular season)

St.Louis line is not posted because of game time decision on Beltran

lefty
10-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Lol biernutz

Biernutz
10-24-2013, 11:24 PM
Lol biernutz

It's only one game.....other teams didn't get to the playoffs and their fans still
can't get over it.

BOSTON STRONG------

Dim Tuncan
10-24-2013, 11:41 PM
It's only one game.....other teams didn't get to the playoffs and their fans still
can't get over it.

BOSTON STRONG------

#BostonWeak

You guys are such faggots, what an embarrassment of a ball park. I love that faggot David Ortiz "homering" on what would be a routine pop fly in any legitimate ball park.

You guys are novelty. Fengay Park is a joke, like Minute Maid Park.

Suck shit and die pussy, the Cardinals are winning this. Fuck Boston.

Biernutz
10-24-2013, 11:46 PM
#BostonWeak

You guys are such faggots, what an embarrassment of a ball park. I love that faggot David Ortiz "homering" on what would be a routine pop fly in any legitimate ball park.

You guys are novelty. Fengay Park is a joke, like Minute Maid Park.

Suck shit and die pussy, the Cardinals are winning this. Fuck Boston.

Another butthurt fan who's team didn't make the playoffs

Dim Tuncan
10-24-2013, 11:49 PM
I'm a Cards fan faggot, and I'll be picketing your funeral with Fred Phelps.

Go hiccup on a dickup.

Biernutz
10-24-2013, 11:53 PM

Go hiccup on a dickup.

Your our first Birds fan ---let's see if your guys can back it up as much as you seem to think
they can.

Dim Tuncan
10-24-2013, 11:57 PM
LOL YOUR

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 12:00 AM
Boston's "we're grungy and unclean" schtick really is fucking old and played out--and has been since Aaron Boone hit that HR in 2003. That Game 7 was the last time I actively rooted for Boston in a baseball game. Since then it's been mandated by Sox PR department that they rub pine tar on their helmets and go to all means necessary to portray a blue-collar look. It wouldn't piss me off if those idiot Massholes (and all the mysteriously appearing Sox transplants) didn't feed into this fake shit.

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 12:21 AM
Boston's "we're grungy and unclean" schtick really is fucking old and played out--and has been since Aaron Boone hit that HR in 2003. That Game 7 was the last time I actively rooted for Boston in a baseball game. Since then it's been mandated by Sox PR department that they rub pine tar on their helmets and go to all means necessary to portray a blue-collar look. It wouldn't piss me off if those idiot Massholes (and all the mysteriously appearing Sox transplants) didn't feed into this fake shit.
Many other teams do the tar thing it's just they are not on national TV to see it. The beard thing is
well like rally caps. The Giants started it and it will run it's course till something else comes along.
I always thought they were a bit of a blue collar. That's ok. After all they just can't be Broadway and drama
like the Yankees can they.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Many other teams do the tar thing it's just they are not on national TV to see it. The beard thing is
well like rally caps. The Giants started it and it will run it's course till something else comes along.
I always thought they were a bit of a blue collar. That's ok. After all they just can't be Broadway and drama
like the Yankees can they.
That's kinda the point...they try so hard in fabricating their own identity that it comes off as forced. Just win like you've been doing and it'll take care of itself.

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 12:46 AM
That's kinda the point...they try so hard in fabricating their own identity that it comes off as forced. Just win like you've been doing and it'll take care of itself.

The "BOSTON STRONG" is a new slogan this year but singing "Sweet Caroline " is not.
The Spurs have a different slogan just about every year. It gets the fan base going and
it might get to a few players. I have plenty of t-shirts with Spurs slogans on them.
Sometimes winning just isn't that simple.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2013, 12:47 AM
:lol The Red Sox are so obviously not "blue collar," tbh.... from the obscene payrolls to the fawning media coverage to the bandwagon fans, they are essentially no different from the Yankees nowadays.... they try way too hard to adopt the "scrappy underdog" image and it's blatantly forced, not natural like, say, the A's or the Pirates....

Btw, Cardinalfan is equally as annoying with their stuck-up, self-congratulatory "best fans in baseball" schtick.... STFU, you're no higher, mightier, or classier than any other fanbase....

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 12:57 AM
The "BOSTON STRONG" is a new slogan this year but singing "Sweet Caroline " is not.
The Spurs have a different slogan just about every year. It gets the fan base going and
it might get to a few players. I have plenty of t-shirts with Spurs slogans on them.
Sometimes winning just isn't that simple.
aww, that's precious.

:lol The Red Sox are so obviously not "blue collar," tbh.... from the obscene payrolls to the fawning media coverage to the bandwagon fans, they are essentially no different from the Yankees nowadays.... they try way too hard to adopt the "scrappy underdog" image and it's blatantly forced, not natural like, say, the A's or the Pirates....

Btw, Cardinalfan is equally as annoying with their stuck-up, self-congratulatory "best fans in baseball" schtick.... STFU, you're no higher, mightier, or classier than any other fanbase....

"Bu-bu-but Kevin Millar would do shots of Jack, Manny took 7th-inning stretch shits behind the monster, and Big Papi has mutton chops so it's always been about more than payroll!:cry"

At least 2 of those 3 shitstains are gone and they've become slightly more likable.

symple19
10-25-2013, 01:07 AM

Sup CN

I'll disagree here. Cards fans are amazing. When I went to (the old) Busch, I sat next to a 70+ year old lady who could quote stats from the 50's. Boss.

Although I was there in a Giants jersey, I didn't get heckled and instead got challenged to make real baseball takes. St. Louis fans are the truth, which makes sense because there is literally nothing else there to give a fuck about :lol

Fenway is on my bucket list. Don't hate the Sawx, just pullin' for the Cards. I'm an NL guy, so unless its the A's or the Rangers, I'm going with their team, tbh

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 01:07 AM
The Sox are like the Yankees in a way. Love them or hate them. Not
much in between! The Pirates are this years underdog not a blue collar team.
Unfortunately for the Pirates fans, this year was a freak. The owners of the team
will start to sell them off piece by piece. Oakland could be a blue collar team but the
are getting in the playoffs just about every year now. They don't have the money to buy
the 2 or so players to get them over the hump. Boston blew up the team from last year.
They were awful and I knew from the first day Bobby Valentine was a mistake. They
worked their ass off , made a few good trades and made the series with hard work.
That's the word. Work! You just can't say Dustin Pedrolia and Mike Nopoli are not blue collar.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 01:12 AM
Dustin Pedrolia and Mike Nopoli are not blue collar.

They "work" 6 months of the year and wipe their ass with c-notes. Other than that, blue collar all the way.

symple19
10-25-2013, 01:14 AM
The Sox are like the Yankees in a way. Love them or hate them. Not
much in between! The Pirates are this years underdog not a blue collar team.
Unfortunately for the Pirates fans, this year was a freak. The owners of the team
will start to sell them off piece by piece. Oakland could be a blue collar team but the
are getting in the playoffs just about every year now. They don't have the money to buy
the 2 or so players to get them over the hump. Boston blew up the team from last year.
They were awful and I knew from the first day Bobby Valentine was a mistake. They
worked their ass off , made a few good trades and made the series with hard work.
That's the word. Work! You just can't say Dustin Pedrolia and Mike Nopoli are not blue collar.

You're a dirty homer. Nothing you can say will change that. The Sawx are as blue-collar as my financial advisor, tbh.

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=Chief Brody;6897807] aww, that's precious.
"Bu-bu-but Kevin Millar would do shots of Jack, Manny took 7th-inning stretch shits behind the monster, and Big Papi has mutton chops so it's always been about more than payroll!:cry"

I guess Houston is the only blue collar team then .

symple19
10-25-2013, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=Chief Brody;6897807]aww, that's precious.

I guess Houston is the only blue collar team then .

There is no such thing as a "blue collar team." It's a cliche' that has no place in baseball... No place in any professional sports team, for that matter

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 01:20 AM
No, but a beard and an F150 doesn't make you blue-collar. Blue Collar is Jeff van Gundy driving his '89 Civic to the NBA Finals...and having it subsequently destroyed on the tarmac:lol

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 01:24 AM
No, but a beard and an F150 doesn't make you blue-collar. Blue Collar is Jeff van Gundy driving his '89 Civic to the NBA Finals...and having it subsequently destroyed on the tarmac:lol

Jeff was just cheap! Did you see the clothes he wore. Craig Sager won't touch that stuff.:lol

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 01:43 AM
You're a dirty homer. Nothing you can say will change that. The Sawx are as blue-collar as my financial advisor, tbh.

Me a Boston homer? I don't see it, I can't believe it. Just no way can it be. :eyebrows

T Park
10-25-2013, 02:41 AM

Go hiccup on a dickup.

you are no Cardinals fan dumbass.

GTFOH

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Typical Redbird fans hi-five after win

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/CARDINALS-HIGH-FIVE.gif

Clipper Nation
10-25-2013, 10:49 AM
:lol at a team with Jacoby Ellsbury on it being "blue-collar"

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 12:51 PM
lol beards :lol

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/birds2.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/birds1.jpg

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 02:25 PM
:lol at a team with Jacoby Ellsbury on it being "blue-collar"

Who cares what collar he wears as long as they win. :lol butthurt Tigers and Rangers fans.LOL

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Who cares what collar he wears as long as they win.
This has been our point all along, nice of you to catch on. Now you can shave and ebay some of that ubiquitous Red Sox merch you've been eating up.

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 03:56 PM
This has been our point all along, nice of you to catch on. Now you can shave and ebay some of that ubiquitous Red Sox merch you've been eating up.

It must feel bad as a Sox hater to see them in the series. You must be a Yankee fan.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 03:57 PM
It must feel bad as a Sox hater to see them in the series. You must be a Yankee fan.
Worse...Marlins fan.

Mach 3.

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 04:03 PM
^ You have the worse owner in baseball. No wonder you hate baseball or is it just the Sox.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 04:11 PM
^ You have the worse owner in baseball.

Yup, he makes us a true jew-collar team

Biernutz
10-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Yup, he makes us a true jew-collar team

He used SA to get a better stadium deal in Miami. They said we spent about $150K to romance
him, including building a new ball home. He pissed the city/county leaders off so
much that they said they won't spend any money to show any team owner around
here again.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 04:38 PM
He used SA to get a better stadium deal in Miami. They said we spent about $150K to romance
him, including building a new ball home. He pissed the city/county leaders off so
much that they said they won't spend any money to show any team owner around
here again.
He's also the reason the Expos left Montreal

Clipper Nation
10-25-2013, 11:00 PM
:lol butthurt Tigers and Rangers fans.LOL
I'm an Expos fan, tbh....

He's also the reason the Expos left Montreal
That piece of shit Loria is only part of the reason the Expos left, that other piece of shit Selig deserves blame too, tbh...

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm an Expos fan, tbh....

That piece of shit Loria is only part of the reason the Expos left, that other piece of shit Selig deserves blame too, tbh...

When the Expos went to Washington did you root for the Nationals?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 12:52 AM
When the Expos went to Washington did you root for the Nationals?
No, I haven't really had a specific team to root for since the Expos moved.... the Rays moving would be awesome, though - a smart, winning organization and the return of the Expos plus the extra cash that they'd be making in Montreal.... they could quickly become like what the Cardinals are now, tbh....

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 01:25 AM
Game 3 in St.Louis
7pm CDT on FOX

Starting Pitchers
SOX ....*Clay Buchholz
Birds.... Lance Lynn

*Buchhold has a sore shoulder with Felix Doubront to go if Clay can't.

Jacob1983
10-26-2013, 02:51 AM
How can a pro sports team be blue collar work? These guys are getting paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game while most Americans are working themselves to death just to survive. Playing pro sports is not blue collar at all.

LnGrrrR
10-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Going to Game 3 tonight, if you never hear from me again I was killed by the Best Fans in Baseball

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 07:02 PM
St. Louis rally towels....thats original, never seen that before.........

Chief Brody
10-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Gametime guys! Be sure to rub 2 coats of pine tar on your helmet, and some infield dirt on your ass so we can represent blue-collar Boston proudly!

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Gametime guys! Be sure to rub 2 coats of pine tar on your helmet, and infield dirt on your ass so we can represent blue-collar Boston proudly!

Now your one of the guys!

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Tim McCarver in St. Louis ...I'm sure he and Buck won't be homers

Chief Brody
10-26-2013, 07:25 PM
lol Peavy

Chief Brody
10-26-2013, 07:27 PM
:lmaoalready activity in the Red Sox pen

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Is the game over? oh it was just the first inning.:sleep

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 08:10 PM
McCarver the homer

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 09:24 PM
all even now:rollin

lefty
10-26-2013, 09:52 PM
No, I haven't really had a specific team to root for since the Expos moved.... the Rays moving would be awesome, though - a smart, winning organization and the return of the Expos plus the extra cash that they'd be making in Montreal.... they could quickly become like what the Cardinals are now, tbh....
not gonna be that simple

We have some shitty officials

plus the downtown location that was considered for a new stadium is not availalble anymore ... some fancy new condos

It would have looked like this :

http://www.stadiumpage.com/blog/labatt1.jpghttp://www.ballparks.com/baseball/national/monbpk01.jpg

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 10:25 PM
really Tim just kiss him ---get a room

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 10:43 PM
not gonna be that simple

We have some shitty officials

plus the downtown location that was considered for a new stadium is not availalble anymore ... some fancy new condos

It would have looked like this :

http://www.stadiumpage.com/blog/labatt1.jpghttp://www.ballparks.com/baseball/national/monbpk01.jpg

We were going to build a new stadium for the Marlins if the moved here , but the
new stadium drawings was not enough......even a yellow brick drive for the players!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/oz.jpeg

lefty
10-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Ruroh

lefty
10-26-2013, 11:03 PM
:lmao

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 11:04 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/smells_bad.jpg

lefty
10-26-2013, 11:05 PM
good call imo

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 11:06 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sisko-says-no-1.gif

td4mvp2k
10-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Boston strong my cuck... :lol

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Good call by the umps, it was obstructionPERIOD

Fabbs
10-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Slacker attempt by Middlebrooks to catch, or at least block the throw from Salamatachacatacha.

At least deflect the damn thing and keep the run at third.
Looked like he was applying vag cream as the throw from Sala was in the air.
Way to stretch -not.

Jacob1983
10-26-2013, 11:12 PM
The Cardinals are the luckiest team in pro sports right now. I wish nothing but the worst for them and their fans.

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 11:13 PM
Tim McCarver is more of a homer than I am!

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 11:13 PM
The Cardinals are the luckiest team in pro sports right now. I wish nothing but the worst for them and their fans.

And the Red Sox haven't been lucky this year at all? Come on, son :lol

td4mvp2k
10-26-2013, 11:15 PM
Lol Congrats Cards on winnin da WS!

LakerHater
10-26-2013, 11:16 PM
This!!

Jacob1983
10-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Cardinals have been luckier and they beat my Rangers so I can't go for them. A Ranger fan rooting for the Cardinals is almost as bad as a Mav fan rooting for the Heat.

td4mvp2k
10-26-2013, 11:21 PM
Cardinals have been luckier and they beat my Rangers so I can't go for them. A Ranger fan rooting for the Cardinals is almost as bad as a Mav fan rooting for the Heat.lol cant give it up to da betta team :cry

baseline bum
10-26-2013, 11:34 PM
LOL faggot Saltalamacchia blowing the game again.

crc21209
10-26-2013, 11:38 PM
Cardinals have been luckier and they beat my Rangers so I can't go for them. A Ranger fan rooting for the Cardinals is almost as bad as a Mav fan rooting for the Heat.

Get this, my good friend is from Dallas and is a BIG Mavs and Rangers fan, and yet...he's rooting for the Cardinals. I don't understand it...

LakerHater
10-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Get this, my good friend is from Dallas and is a BIG Mavs and Rangers fan, and yet...he's rooting for the Cardinals. I don't understand it...

Prolly more hatred for Sox

crc21209
10-26-2013, 11:41 PM

:lol Please. The Sox had a great bounce back year. Shit, after the collapse in 2011 and the Bobby Valentine shit experiment in 2012, they deserved a good year. They got rid of team cancers in Crawford, Gonzalez, and Beckett. I'll always have respect for Beckett because he brought a World Series title to Boston, but he other two were overpaid whiners. They got rid of them and rebuilt the entire team around hard working, team players in Victorino, Nap and more...

crc21209
10-26-2013, 11:42 PM
Prolly more hatred for Sox

After the way the Cardinals broke the Rangers hearts in 2011, I would NEVER root for those fuckers...

crc21209
10-26-2013, 11:44 PM
The bottom line here is that Salty should've never made that fucking throw, especially with 2 outs and Koji on the mound. However, that is a pretty shitty way to end a championship game in ANY sport...

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 11:46 PM
From the MLB rulebook:

OBSTRUCTION is the act of a fielder who, while not in possession of the ball and not in the act of fielding the ball, impedes the progress of any runner. If a fielder is about to receive a thrown ball and if the ball is in flight directly toward and near enough to the fielder so he must occupy his position to receive the ball he may be considered "in the act of fielding a ball." It is entirely up to the judgment of the umpire as to whether a fielder is in the act of fielding a ball. After a fielder has made an attempt to field a ball and missed, he can no longer be in the "act of fielding" the ball. For example: an infielder dives at a ground ball and the ball passes him and he continues to lie on the ground and delays the progress of the runner, he very likely has obstructed the runner.

End of debate, tbh...

crc21209
10-26-2013, 11:49 PM
From the MLB rulebook:

OBSTRUCTION is the act of a fielder who, while not in possession of the ball and not in the act of fielding the ball, impedes the progress of any runner. If a fielder is about to receive a thrown ball and if the ball is in flight directly toward and near enough to the fielder so he must occupy his position to receive the ball he may be considered "in the act of fielding a ball." It is entirely up to the judgment of the umpire as to whether a fielder is in the act of fielding a ball. After a fielder has made an attempt to field a ball and missed, he can no longer be in the "act of fielding" the ball. For example: an infielder dives at a ground ball and the ball passes him and he continues to lie on the ground and delays the progress of the runner, he very likely has obstructed the runner.

End of debate, tbh...

Oh yeah? So what is Middlebrooks supposed to do? Roll out of the fucking way? Because lets be honest here, if he stands up right away Craig probably bumps into him there as well, so do they call obstruction there too?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 11:50 PM
:lol Please. The Sox had a great bounce back year.
You definitely lucked up with what seemed like nightly comeback wins, the Rays flaming out after briefly threatening your division lead, and Lackey not being the complete loser he usually is, tbh :lol

Shit, after the collapse in 2011 and the Bobby Valentine shit experiment in 2012, they deserved a good year.
Please.... the Pirates "deserved" a good year, the Royals and Blue Jays "deserve" a good year, the Expos "deserve" a team again and a good fucking decade - the Red Sox, who have won two titles in recent memory, don't "deserve" shit.... two bad years is nothing compared to what those fanbases have gone through, come on now :lol

crc21209
10-26-2013, 11:54 PM
You definitely lucked up with what seemed like nightly comeback wins, the Rays flaming out after briefly threatening your division lead, and Lackey not being the complete loser he usually is, tbh :lol

Please.... the Pirates "deserved" a good year, the Royals and Blue Jays "deserve" a good year, the Expos "deserve" a team again and a good fucking decade - the Red Sox, who have won two titles in recent memory, don't "deserve" shit.... two bad years is nothing compared to what those fanbases have gone through, come on now :lol

:lol Expos. Sorry I stopped reading after that...

crc21209
10-26-2013, 11:56 PM
The Blue Jays don't deserve shit they hand out bad contracts year after year. And a team who takes on Marlins trash doesnt deserve to win tbh...:lol

Biernutz
10-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Please.... the Pirates "deserved" a good year, the Royals and Blue Jays "deserve" a good year, the Expos "deserve" a team again and a good fucking decade - the Red Sox, who have won two titles in recent memory, don't "deserve" shit.... two bad years is nothing compared to what those fanbases have gone through, come on now :lol[/QUOTE]

Do you really think the Pirates owners are not going to sell off the team AGAIN! It's real simple for
those fans---STOP GOING TO THE GAMES. If the owners can't put a good product on the field,
don't buy it. It's that simple..........Make them sell the teams....

td4mvp2k
10-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Oh yeah? So what is Middlebrooks supposed to do? Roll out of the fucking way? Because lets be honest here, if he stands up right away Craig probably bumps into him there as well, so do they call obstruction there too?lol @ middlebrooks bringn his feet up when face down... :lmao

Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 12:00 AM
:lol Expos. Sorry I stopped reading after that...

Hey, you think your Red Sox got fucked over tonight? Well, the league (and that crook Loria) fucked Expos fans out of our team, and yes, I'm still salty about it :lol

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 12:11 AM
MLB should take away the ownership of the teams if they can't get in the playoffs at least
1 out of 3 years and in a world series at least once in a 7 year span. The fans are
paying good money and should demand more of the teams with owners who
suck the teams dry....

UZER
10-27-2013, 07:56 AM
LOL faggot Saltalamacchia blowing the game again.

This.

And Craig with the soccer flop bads.

Dim Tuncan
10-27-2013, 08:59 AM
LOL @ faggot pedroia arguing the call :lol

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Game 4: Sun., Oct. 27 at St. Louis, 8:15 p.m. (Fox)
Starting Pitchers
Boston.......Clay Buchholz
St. Louis.....Lance Lynn

DMC
10-27-2013, 04:34 PM
It was the right call. In reality, the guy scored on an overthrown pitch. You cannot impede the runner once you are out of the play, and laying on the ground is out of the play.

Dim Tuncan
10-27-2013, 06:21 PM
LOL @ Faggot Victorino

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/9889537/2013-world-series-boston-red-sox-scratch-shane-victorino-game-4

Arnold Toht
10-27-2013, 07:00 PM
So Fox has Matt Vasgersian in the studio, but Joe Buck is doing the play-by-play?

Wow.

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Homers Joe & Tim in the booth

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Go SOX

boobie4three
10-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Rooting for the white collar Cards myself.

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Lance Lynn is throwing some f'n heat right

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Does Clay Buchholz have AIDS? Somebody throw that nigga a cheeseburger

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 08:41 PM
Big Papi --get it going

Fabbs
10-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Haha Molina lined up out of the basepath. And stayed there.
He didn't want a collision with Big Papi.

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Yes just what we need

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 09:25 PM
John Gomes----Jack it

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes just what we needlol aint ova son

Fabbs
10-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Breslo.
You've got to be kidding me.

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 09:57 PM
:lol

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 10:01 PM
sucks

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Fuk!

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 10:05 PM
take that you homer McCarver

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Papi is hot

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 10:18 PM
BS!

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Lol @ bobo

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Lol @ bobo

Robz4000
10-27-2013, 10:53 PM
:lmao

Darius Bieber
10-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Love how Fox handles their cameras. Totally missed the out.

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 10:54 PM
SOX WIN SOX WIN
TAKE THAT HATERS

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox34.jpg

Dim Tuncan
10-27-2013, 10:57 PM
SOX WIN SOX WIN
TAKE THAT HATERS

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox34.jpg

I hope you die of AIDS.

Biernutz
10-27-2013, 11:34 PM
Game 5: Mon., Oct. 28 at St. Louis, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)

Game 6: Wed., Oct. 30 at Boston, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)

Jacob1983
10-28-2013, 12:58 AM
I love the fact that the Cardinals can't win the World Series at home in front of their fans.

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 06:25 AM
Tonight's starters at St. Louis, 8:07 p.m. (Fox)

Boston.......Jon Lester
St. Louis' ..Adam Wainwright

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Go Sox

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox35.jpg

Das Texan
10-28-2013, 09:21 AM

Actually I think Ranger fans would hate it more.

Das Texan
10-28-2013, 09:29 AM
MLB should take away the ownership of the teams if they can't get in the playoffs at least
1 out of 3 years and in a world series at least once in a 7 year span. The fans are
paying good money and should demand more of the teams with owners who
suck the teams dry....

Using that criteria, half of owners would be gone every 7 years.

the most teams in a 7 year stretch that can be in the World Series = 14.

Teams in MLB = 30.

Funny.

bus driver
10-28-2013, 10:12 AM
i wish both teams could lose

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Using that criteria, half of owners would be gone every 7 years.

the most teams in a 7 year stretch that can be in the World Series = 14.

Teams in MLB = 30.

Funny.

Do you think that the Pirates, Cubs, KC, Houston and the Marlins have had good owners?
How many years missing the playoffs is good with you, the paying fan?

txstr1986
10-28-2013, 03:01 PM
Actually I think Ranger fans would hate it more.

Not at all, we love Napoli. Certain players leave a bad taste when they leave (Hamilton, ARoid), but Mike will always be a fan favorite. It's hard not to root for that guy.

The Gemini Method
10-28-2013, 03:19 PM
I wish the Angels had given more look at Napoli--he was underappreciated by ownership. It could be a sad day in the Gateway with the Cards and Red Sox going in the World Series and the Rams taking on the Seahawks...or it can be a joyous one with the Cards coming up big.

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 07:25 PM
McCarver bad mouthing Sox again---

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 07:46 PM
good start

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Big Papi at it again

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 08:38 PM
game moving fast

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 09:13 PM
he was safe

Fabbs
10-28-2013, 09:48 PM
catching up. did not record.
Wainright left in too long?

Biernutz
10-28-2013, 10:02 PM
SOX WIN SOX WIN

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SOXZZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox37.jpg

resistanze
10-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Ortiz is insane

FuzzyLumpkins
10-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Ortiz is insane

That's why they call him Cooperstown. Best DH all time.

Fabbs
10-29-2013, 05:00 AM
Six times in Cardinals franchise history, they've trailed in a World Series, three games to two.
Five of those six times, they've won Game 6 and won Game 7 and won those World Series.

I'm pulling for Boston, just sayin.

JoeTait75
10-29-2013, 05:40 AM
Six times in Cardinals franchise history, they've trailed in a World Series, three games to two.
Five of those six times, they've won Game 6 and won Game 7 and won those World Series.

I'm pulling for Boston, just sayin.

I don't know if it's possible for anyone to win two in a row at Fenway in games of this magnitude.

Fabbs
10-29-2013, 05:57 AM
I don't know if it's possible for anyone to win two in a row at Fenway in games of this magnitude.
Boston down 3-0 to Skunkies in 2004.

Biernutz
10-29-2013, 06:31 AM
It's over----- Sox win

Viva Las Espuelas
10-29-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm going for Cards

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 12:19 AM
Game 6 pitchers
St. Louis....Michael Wacha
Boston.......John Lackey

game time 8:07 pm EDT on FOX

AussieFanKurt
10-30-2013, 03:08 AM
we're on the brink.. hope wacha brings it so we lose in 7 and not 6

The Gemini Method
10-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Boston wins--Papi wins MVP easily...He has carried the Red Sox on his back all series.

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 03:00 PM
This could be it, the final broadcast for Tim McCarver on Fox. Once the World Series
ends, so will Tim’s career at the network. Last chance to be a Cards homer.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/tim-mccarver-retiring-from-broadcasting-big-loss-for-fox-baseball-and-fans-102913

txstr1986
10-30-2013, 04:14 PM
This could be it, the final broadcast for Tim McCarver on Fox. Once the World Series
ends, so will Tim’s career at the network. Last chance to be a Cards homer.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/tim-mccarver-retiring-from-broadcasting-big-loss-for-fox-baseball-and-fans-102913

Thank God. I can't stand him - he says the dumbest things. Before Game 5, when the series was tied 2-2. "You know, the team that wins tonight will really have an advantage in winning the series. Much better to be up 3-2 than down 2-3." No shit sherlock.

boobie4three
10-30-2013, 06:38 PM
Will we get some more Series heroics from this guy? Let's hope so

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/freese_zps7fc636f7.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/freese_zps7fc636f7.jpg.html)

lefty
10-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Lol no

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2013, 08:40 PM
congrats sox tbh

BUMP
10-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Boston down 3-0 to Skunkies in 2004.

Uh, he meant visiting teams?

MultiTroll
10-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Uh, he meant visiting teams?
Hump the Sox were visiting Yankee Stadium in 2004 for games 6 and 7.

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Just got home from the spurs ---can anyone tell me what the score is!

Robz4000
10-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Congrats Red Sox. Y'all were steady all year long and stuck to it.

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 10:23 PM
SOX WIN SOX WIN
WORLD CHAMPIONS

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox111.jpeg

midnightpulp
10-30-2013, 10:24 PM
Gratz, Lngrrr.

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 10:26 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox114.jpeghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox113.jpeg

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 10:27 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox9.jpeghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/sox8.jpeg

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2013, 10:27 PM
This whole "first world series clinched at fenway since 1918!" thing is the most manufactured sports story I've ever seen. The curse was broken in 2004, you don't get to double dip on the "Since 1918!" storyline :lol

BUMP
10-30-2013, 10:28 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/fzfYyMkz5u8/hqdefault.jpg

JoeTait clearly said Fenway Park. That means Yankee Stadium right?

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 10:28 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/41df2814-49ae-4295-a233-5e966249e3ef.jpg

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 10:35 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SOXZZ.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
10-30-2013, 10:39 PM
This whole "first world series clinched at fenway since 1918!" thing is the most manufactured sports story I've ever seen. The curse was broken in 2004, you don't get to double dip on the "Since 1918!" storyline :lol

"at Fenway" you dumb jackass. smh

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2013, 10:43 PM
"at Fenway" you dumb jackass. smh

huh? They say "at Fenway" as if it's a big deal when its Boston's 3rd world series in the last 10 years, hence why it's a manufactured storyline.

Arnold Toht
10-30-2013, 10:45 PM
I hope Erin Andrews dies on stage, right now.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-30-2013, 10:53 PM
huh? They say "at Fenway" as if it's a big deal when its Boston's 3rd world series in the last 10 years, hence why it's a manufactured storyline.

At..............................Fenway............ ..................

Would you know what to do if your own ass was on fire?

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Blue collars and pine tar on their helmets.......must work!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SOXZZZV.jpeg

lefty
10-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Isnt FArell the guy who was fired by the Blue Jays last season?

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Isnt FArell the guy who was fired by the Blue Jays last season?
he was not fired he was traded for.....Sox got the best of that deal

Biernutz
10-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Farrell wanted to come to the Sox from the Toronto Blue Jays. Jays wanted compensation. Mike Aviles went to Toronto with a player coming back to the Sox.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/0016.gif

lefty
10-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Farrell wanted to come to the Sox from the Toronto Blue Jays. Jays wanted compensation. Mike Aviles went to Toronto with a player coming back to the Sox.
Ah ok

Shit I wanted to bump the LMAO Blue Jays thread :cry

BUMP
10-30-2013, 11:33 PM

:tu You sure showed him. I really think that abstract concept flew right over Dok's head.

Viva 1
doK 0

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2013, 11:46 PM

does it really fucking matter that much WHERE you WIN the stupid thing?

crc21209
10-31-2013, 12:45 AM
GREAT World Series! The Sox are World Series Champs again! :D

Jacob1983
10-31-2013, 01:04 AM
Congrats to Koji, Salty, and Napoli. Finally World Series champions. I laughed at that David Friese picture. That guy was a World Series fluke. Awesome to see the Cardinals lose another World Series. I hope they finish in last place next season and the Cubs go on a magical run and win it all.

Darkwaters
10-31-2013, 04:29 AM
Congrats to the Red Sox. I've never been much of a baseball fan, but I jumped on the Sox bandwagon in '04 whenever they were losing to the Yankees and got down 0-3. I got caught up in the storyline and had faith, and was very pleased to see them win...and then win the series afterwards. '07 was nice too. But a third in less than 10 years...as if there was any doubt the curse was shattered. Ever since I've kept an eye on the Sox. Glad to see another victory. Congrats!

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2013, 05:53 AM
:lol Viva Las be@ners is one stupid motherfucker

baseline bum
10-31-2013, 10:47 AM
I was going for the Cards, but holy shit, Ortiz: .688 batting average and a 79% on base percentage?

The Gemini Method
10-31-2013, 11:03 AM
Congrats to the Red Sox for winning it all--David Ortiz was playing out of his mind the whole series and really kept the Red Sox afloat offensively. Awesome to see former Angels like Napoli and Lackey get a ring (or 2nd in the case of Lackey).

lefty
10-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Does Big Papi take steroids ?

symple19
10-31-2013, 11:27 PM
Congrats BoSox

Biernutz
10-31-2013, 11:47 PM

not again! http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/sign0147.gif

Viva Las Espuelas
11-01-2013, 01:19 PM
:lol Viva Las be@ners is one stupid motherfucker

Well, I at least understand the concept of "at", without the need to have been led TWICE to water, so I'm guessing you're an extremely retarded stupid motherfucker. Thanks for pointing that out, you dolt.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2013, 07:29 AM
I was going for the Cards, but holy shit, Ortiz: .688 batting average and a 79% on base percentage?

He ended up with an OPS of 1.95 for the series. The dude was hitting bombs off pitches in on his hands. Straight up beast mode.

Bill_Brasky
11-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Well, I at least understand the concept of "at", without the need to have been led TWICE to water, so I'm guessing you're an extremely retarded stupid motherfucker. Thanks for pointing that out, you dolt.

you're so stupid. even going back and reading his post it's very clear what he meant. there's no way somebody can be this obtuse.

baseline bum
11-02-2013, 02:26 PM
He ended up with an OPS of 1.95 for the series. The dude was hitting bombs off pitches in on his hands. Straight up beast mode.

Just beyond ridiculous. I can't recall ever seeing one batter almost single-handedly win a world series.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-02-2013, 03:45 PM
you're so stupid. even going back and reading his post it's very clear what he meant. there's no way somebody can be this obtuse.

You must be a stupid mother fucker too :toast

T Park
11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Congrats to Koji, Salty, and Napoli. Finally World Series champions. I laughed at that David Friese picture. That guy was a World Series fluke. Awesome to see the Cardinals lose another World Series. I hope they finish in last place next season and the Cubs go on a magical run and win it all.

Its Freese and no it wasnt.

T Park
11-07-2013, 09:18 PM

He admitted to in the past.