PDA

View Full Version : LMAO a&m

Phillip
10-19-2013, 11:11 PM
lol designatedt

lol sisk

Vito Corleone
10-19-2013, 11:25 PM
Aggsy is 0-2 against ranked opponents, and no ole miss is not ranked so you can't count them

Phillip
10-21-2013, 09:47 AM
of course, those two faggots have nothing to say.

The Reckoning
10-21-2013, 10:34 AM
it's so quiet in this thread you can hear the season drop i saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid

Fpoonsie
10-21-2013, 10:46 AM
That was tough as shit to watch. My god, our defense. It's been bad all year, but that was embarrassing.

Watched the game at Hooters and there was a couple of old, drunk OU fans loving life watching the Ags struggle. Laughing and cheerin when Johnny went down. And, then, after the game, went to a nearby table and started trash talking a couple young Texas fans, comparing stats, Heismans, championships, etc.

Fpoonsie
10-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Obviously, last week's debacle did a fucking number on their fragile, meth-ridden psyche.

DesignatedT
10-21-2013, 11:05 AM
The thread doesn't merit a response. But here you go.

DesignatedT
10-21-2013, 11:07 AM
That was tough as shit to watch. My god, our defense. It's been bad all year, but that was embarrassing.

Watched the game at Hooters and there was a couple of old, drunk OU fans loving life watching the Ags struggle. Laughing and cheerin when Johnny went down. And, then, after the game, went to a nearby table and started trash talking a couple young Texas fans, comparing stats, Heismans, championships, etc.

Cool story bro.

Fpoonsie
10-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Cool story bro.

I can't tell. Are you trying to be a little bitch right now?

Vito Corleone
10-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Designated T is part of that 98% of aggsy that are insecure little bitches.

Blake
10-21-2013, 03:09 PM

I think it's easy to see all the air has been deflated out of him after this weekend.

Should've stayed in the big xii. Smhsmhsmh.

Blake
10-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Designated T is part of that 98% of aggsy that are insecure little bitches.

Look, I appreciate the attempt but the aggsy shtick just flat sucks.

DesignatedT
10-21-2013, 03:15 PM
lol

Vito Corleone
10-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Look, I appreciate the attempt but the aggsy shtick just flat sucks.

It's my trademark, and it gets under their skin. when they stop with the tu BS then I'll stop with the stupid aggsy thing.

besides the way I see it, the sy is representative of how backwards that little cult is.

Blake
10-21-2013, 04:33 PM
It's my trademark, and it gets under their skin. when they stop with the tu BS then I'll stop with the stupid aggsy thing.

besides the way I see it, the sy is representative of how backwards that little cult is.

So the tu gets under your skin? Why? You didn't even go to tu. You went to mu.

goldne gophesr

It's like pig Latin, right? Did I do it correctly?

Vito Corleone
10-21-2013, 04:53 PM
So the tu gets under your skin? Why? You didn't even go to tu. You went to mu.

goldne gophesr

It's like pig Latin, right? Did I do it correctly?

I never said tu gets under my skin, I do it to them because it gets under their skin and illustrates how stupid the whole tu thing is. Again, it also shows how backwards their little cult is.

Again, I spent two years at Minnesota, most of it was in online classes. It's a good school with some great professors that I'm still close to, but I have little to no allegiance to them. I didn't dram of going to Minnesota just like I didn't dream to go to UT Arlington, but I did.

I like the University of Texas athletics, many members of my family went to Texas, I've been to more Texas games than all other schools combined. I have family that taught at Texas. I have very rich family members that are big time boosters there. It's who I was raised to follow.

DesignatedT
10-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Again, I spent two years at Minnesota, most of it was in online classes. It's a good school with some great professors that I'm still close to, but I have little to no allegiance to them. I didn't dram of going to Minnesota just like I didn't dream to go to UT Arlington, but I did.

:lmao

I like the University of Texas athletics, many members of my family went to Texas, I've been to more Texas games than all other schools combined. I have family that taught at Texas. I have very rich family members that are big time boosters there. It's who I was raised to follow.

:lmao :lmao

Phillip
10-21-2013, 05:00 PM

:lol

The Reckoning
10-21-2013, 05:07 PM
and the cannibalism begins :hungry:

lolwat
10-21-2013, 05:11 PM

Has any aggy (the correct slang term to use) ever said even a single thing about being called "aggsy" by you? I doubt it. It doesn't get under their skin. It just makes you look stupid for using a childish version of an already popular slang term.

Chief Brody
10-21-2013, 05:14 PM
"It's my trademark" is not a free pass for being stupid and unimaginative.

Change.

FkLA
10-21-2013, 05:19 PM
I never said tu gets under my skin, I do it to them because it gets under their skin and illustrates how stupid the whole tu thing is. Again, it also shows how backwards their little cult is.

So what youre saying is that you werent good enough for UT? And that rather than support your alma maters who did open their arms and welcome you in when UT wouldnt, youre still rooting for UT? This just might be a worse form of t-shirting than what guys who were to dumb to go to college (i.e. Phillip and benefactor) do tbh.

Vito Corleone
10-21-2013, 05:51 PM
So what youre saying is that you werent good enough for UT? And that rather than support your alma maters who did open their arms and welcome you in when UT wouldnt, youre still rooting for UT? This just might be a worse form of t-shirting than what guys who were to dumb to go to college (i.e. Phillip and benefactor) do tbh.

LOL call it what you want, I root for Texas football, hate it love it, I don't care any more than I care about someone from Texas being a Yankee fan, or someone from San Antonio being a Laker fan. I have my right to chose what team I follow as much as anyone.

But to answer your question I never tried to get in due to the fact that early in life I was moving around too much and didn't have the time to be a 100% student since I had to support a family. It wasn't til I moved to Minnesota that I was able to reduce my hours and go to school full-time.

Phillip
10-21-2013, 10:43 PM
So w:cryhat youre saying is that you werent :crygood enough for UT:cry? And that rather than sup:cryport your alma maters who :crydid open their arms and wel:crycome you in when UT:cry wouldnt, youre still rooting for UT? T:cryhis just might be a worse form :cryof t-shirting than what guys :crywho were to dumb to go :cryto college (i.e. Phillip (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15120) :cryand benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284)) do t:crybh.

FkLA
10-22-2013, 12:16 AM
lol too dumb for college