PDA

View Full Version : Boyscout Popcorn Sucks

FuzzyLumpkins
10-20-2013, 01:07 AM
So this kid hits me up as I am going into the Valero in his Boy Scout getup for some popcorn. I am thinking the kid is out there putting in work so I tell him I will hook him up on the way out.

I come back out and I buy the small bag a caramel corn. He tells me it's $10 dollars. I pay the kid cause I'm a man of my word but I am thinking to myself $10 for 10 oz of fucking popcorn? That shit isn't even worth it.

So I cruise on home and later decide to see what my Hamilton got me. It tasted like shit and I am not like lebomb where I like tossing salad either.

So anyway, fuck the Boy Scouts and their shitty overpriced popcorn. I'm using my next impulse charity dollars on Girl Scout cookies.

RD2191
10-20-2013, 01:42 AM
http://boyscoutpopcorn.biz/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/popcorn-pic-1.jpg

Chief Brody
10-20-2013, 02:00 AM
But how was Boyscout Starfruit?

baseline bum
10-20-2013, 07:18 AM

Det sig. :lol

xmas1997
10-20-2013, 08:52 AM
So this kid hits me up as I am going into the Valero in his Boy Scout getup for some popcorn. I am thinking the kid is out there putting in work so I tell him I will hook him up on the way out.

I come back out and I buy the small bag a caramel corn. He tells me it's $10 dollars. I pay the kid cause I'm a man of my word but I am thinking to myself $10 for 10 oz of fucking popcorn? That shit isn't even worth it.

So I cruise on home and later decide to see what my Hamilton got me. It tasted like shit and I am not like lebomb where I like tossing salad either.

So anyway, fuck the Boy Scouts and their shitty overpriced popcorn. I'm using my next impulse charity dollars on Girl Scout cookies.

I don't know how bad boyscout popcorn is, but girlscout cookies are terrible!
I just give them a donation and tell them to keep the goods! :lol

The Reckoning
10-20-2013, 08:59 AM
girl scout cookies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> boy scout popcorn

smoke a fat blunt and get into some thin mints...holy shit

xmas1997
10-20-2013, 09:03 AM

Rather just go buy some toll house and make them myself. Or if I want premade I just get Oreos.

The Reckoning
10-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Rather just go buy some toll house and make them myself. Or if I want premade I just get Oreos.

go get some tim tams

secret to eating tim tams is you need milk, coke or coffee.

bite the ends off both sides and use it like a straw for a brief second

this will fill up the wafer with whatever goodness you dipped it in

then you eat it

rinse and repeat

xmas1997
10-20-2013, 09:08 AM
go get some tim tams

secret to eating tim tams is you need milk, coke or coffee.

bite the ends off both sides and use it like a straw for a brief second

this will fill up the wafer with whatever goodness you dipped it in

then you eat it

rinse and repeat

I guess anything would be good after a line of coke.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-20-2013, 01:06 PM

Meh. Su madre was looking nice tho. Rich white people tend to have nice looking spouses but I don't cheat.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-20-2013, 01:07 PM

Oreos have their place but I have no clue how to bake thin mints or tagalongs. I gots to have those.

mrsmaalox
10-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Boy Scouts sell those bags of popcorn for $10? I've never seen those. They used to sell microwave popcorn by the case. The popcorn tasted okay, but that damn case would last like 5 years.

go get some tim tams

Mmmm they sell those at World Market; I get them with a tin of cocoa/blood orange tea, it's a perfect match.

DJR210
10-20-2013, 09:03 PM

I'll raise you. Frozen thin mint ice cream sandwiches.

DMC
10-20-2013, 09:13 PM
It's a donation with refreshments. For 10 bucks you can get a matinee movie, popcorn and drink.