PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Posters of the month/ Off Season

RsxPiimp
10-20-2013, 08:39 AM
here are the elite and short list that brought life in the offseason. nba reg season is 2 weeks away so i'm allowing harlem to take over this job now.

KoolAid Man- The mayweather of the NBA forum claims the #1 spot again. Completely unstoppable, barraging fellow Spurs fans with duncan schtick that irritated them to kingdom come.
:lol

michael jordan-i'm fair and equal so i will acknowledge mj because his rampant attack to laker fans actually kept the nba thread alive and fun during this dry offseason.

jamstone- rare appearance in the nba forum nowadays, but when he posts, he drops massive truth bombs over ambchang. his last post was so good, ambchang conceded defeat which is rare in the forum:lmao. his legend grows each day just like that dos equis guy

killakobe- one of the most reasonable and knowledgeable poster in the nba thread. great mind though can be too submissive at times agreeing with everyone:lol

arnold toht- a brilliant poster that brings a great connection to another legend in the board:toast

achilles heel- pretty good basketball mind when he wants too be serious. his kirby schtick however is unoriginal.

dmc- biggest a hole in spurstalk continues to amuse me.:lol

LakersAreBest4Eva- subtle yet effective style of trolling reminds me of a sniper, just shooting with 100% accuracy from above. yessir.

ElNoNo- El is just freaking hilarious. PERIOD.

HM: buddy Mignon, Bynumite,strengthandhonor, elmanutres

Worst:

I don't got time to post the worst posters, frankly its a waste of time. Chances are if you're butt hurt, you one of them :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Why are you ranking a bunch of dude's on a forum? Suspicious tbh

TDMVPDPOY
10-20-2013, 09:12 AM
op is a fagot

td4mvp2k
10-20-2013, 09:16 AM
HH?

AchillesHeel
10-20-2013, 09:16 AM
OP for once is not a faggot, listed me and MJ, any other butthurt laker fan aka cedric aka koon aid would have just listed me under the worst just because I tell it like it is.

I have nothing against Kirby, I just hate the faggots that think he's Michael fucking Jordan, cmon son.

Kool deserves the list because he's entertaining, tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
10-20-2013, 10:28 AM
I don't normally pay attention to this list lol but I honestly like the selection, most of the posters really did brought life in the forum, mainly the troll Michael Jordan whose work I really enjoy and Kool Aid who always brings the laughs.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2013, 10:29 AM
OP is a faggot, stealing Harlem's schtick, tbh....

Thebesteva
10-20-2013, 02:43 PM
OP is a faggot, stealing Harlem's schtick, tbh....

You know, ever since you came out and admitted you were Korean in the off-topic section you have been acting differently. Don't be ashamed of your Korean heritage.

Leetonidas
10-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Bynumite and Rakaruva belong nowhere near a top poster list. Toht parrots cubby very badly and has no original material, honestly one of the worst trolls imo. Jam is a good pick but that nigga hardly posts unfortunately. MJ is definitely #1 of the offseason imo

elmanutres
10-20-2013, 03:21 PM
KoolAid Man- The mayweather of the NBA forum claims the #1 spot again. Completely unstoppable, barraging fellow Spurs fans with duncan schtick that irritated them to kingdom come.

:lmao Already a shit list. Koon aid flames himself at times.

Leon Black
10-20-2013, 03:50 PM
You know, ever since you came out and admitted you were Korean in the off-topic section you have been acting differently. Don't be ashamed of your Korean heritage.

:lol

Arnold Toht
10-20-2013, 04:04 PM

That explains why he keeps on posting images of asian cartoon characters.

Trainwreck2100
10-20-2013, 04:08 PM
That explains why he keeps on posting images of asian cartoon characters.

he does it for you, cause he knows it gets you hard tbqh

Trainwreck2100
10-20-2013, 04:09 PM
and it's not Michael Jordan, it's Michael Jordan.

Rogue
10-21-2013, 04:51 AM
i think the list is a mix of the best and worst imho.