PDA

View Full Version : Did Manning throw the game tonight, tbh?..

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2013, 09:56 PM
This was one of the worst and most conservative games he has ever played, tbh..

All he did was throw check downs to Moreno all game, his longer throws were uncharacteristically wobbly, he didn't change any calls at the line of scrimmage(kept running Moreno draws on 2nd down), had a horrible fumble at the 1 yard line, etc..

Did he throw the game to please Colts fans and preserve his good relationship with them, tbh?..

Chief Brody
10-20-2013, 10:01 PM
He's sandbagging just to pull a 2003 MNM

Holden_Caulfield
10-20-2013, 10:02 PM
idk how he can throw the game when he cant throw past the first down marker :lol

spurraider21
10-20-2013, 10:03 PM
is Harlem just trying to make himself feel better about having his team get embarrassed nationally, tbh?

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2013, 10:03 PM
idk how he can throw the game when he cant throw past the first down marker :lol

It seems obvious that he's throwing the game IMO..

The Colts defense isn't special, tbh, yet they have dominated him..

thunderup
10-20-2013, 10:04 PM
Manning just got handled by Indy. Don't make any excuses.

Ghazi
10-20-2013, 10:05 PM
is Harlem just trying to make himself feel better about having his team get embarrassed nationally, tbh?

yes :lol

thunderup
10-20-2013, 10:08 PM
I've never seen a poster make as much excuses. He's the definition of a bitch boy.

spurraider21
10-20-2013, 10:08 PM
:cry home town calls

:lol heatfan instincts

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2013, 10:24 PM
:lol Broncos down by 20 and the game is out of reach, Manning begins to throw long bombs and completions, tbh..

Very clear tank job to please the White trash fans in Indianapolis, tbh..

monosylab1k
10-20-2013, 10:24 PM
07 Brady > 13 Manning that's been settled.

Only way he can change that is win the SB and that shit aint happening :lol

spurraider21
10-20-2013, 10:25 PM
:lol Broncos down by 20 and the game is out of reach, Manning begins to throw long bombs and completions, tbh..

Very clear tank job to please the White trash fans in Indianapolis, tbh..
wobbly ass throws that should have been picked, tbh

AchillesHeel
10-20-2013, 11:54 PM
386 yds and 3 TDs is now considered throwing the game away?

You can't win em all.

Wanna know how Brady did? 228 yds, 0 TDs, 22-46 and one of the stupidest INT's in a while.

HI-FI
10-21-2013, 12:02 AM
386 yds and 3 TDs is now considered throwing the game away?

You can't win em all.

Wanna know how Brady did? 228 yds, 0 TDs, 22-46 and one of the stupidest INT's in a while.
this.

it was an ugly game, but I think it was the combination of Irsay's prickish comments and the D-line pressure that messed Manning up. He was fortunate some of those weren't intercepted, though you could easily say the same about Luck. Hope Manning's arm isn't losing strength, though he does still look much better than last year.

HarlemHeat37
10-21-2013, 12:50 AM
:lmao did you even watch the game?..

Manning got bailed out by Welker/Decker/Thomas making circus/difficult catches all game..that's the only reason his pass stats look decent..Welker alone made several circus catches in the 4th..

Even Manning's TD to Demaryius was under thrown and wobbly..

This was one of the worst regular season games Manning has ever played..

spurraider21
10-21-2013, 12:53 AM
its ok harlem. you are allowed to lose reg season games. no need to get super defensive about it. just move on

AchillesHeel
10-21-2013, 02:28 AM
:lmao did you even watch the game?..

Manning got bailed out by Welker/Decker/Thomas making circus/difficult catches all game..that's the only reason his pass stats look decent..Welker alone made several circus catches in the 4th..

Even Manning's TD to Demaryius was under thrown and wobbly..

This was one of the worst regular season games Manning has ever played..

Grow some fucking balls bruh, I watched the game and it wasn't THAT bad. Brady was twice as bad. How often do you see Manning miss more than half of his passes, tbh?

And if you thought that was one of Manning's worst...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3647-colts-chargers-a-nightmare-game-for-peyton-manning

HarlemHeat37
10-21-2013, 02:30 AM
Brady is playing with 3rd string receivers that wouldn't be on Denver's practice squad, tbh:lol..

Anybody that watched the game tonight and didn't think Manning was bailed out by his great cast of receivers is a moron, tbh..

Manning is clearly the MVP this season, but he was atrocious tonight and every non-Manning homer Bronco fan agrees, tbh..

AchillesHeel
10-21-2013, 02:33 AM
All I'm saying is that you can't win every game. To me it was a pretty average game for Peyton, still got his stats to be on course for a historic season. I think this loss will do more good than bad for your team, better lose in the regular season than in the playoffs, tbh.

spurraider21
10-21-2013, 02:51 AM
i don't know why harlem is so butthurt over losing 1 game, tbh. throwing every excuse he could think of.

:cry refs
:cry manning's worst game of his career

its not that hard to observe that you lost a road game to a good afc team. it happens bro. we're all here for you

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2013, 07:27 AM
It seems obvious that he's throwing the game IMO..

The Colts defense isn't special, tbh, yet they have dominated him..
:lmao sore loser
:lmao choke artist
:lmaomeltdown
:lmao4 new threads just for your teams first loss

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-21-2013, 07:32 AM
:lmao Worst game of his career.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2013, 07:34 AM
:lmao Worst game of his career.

yet only lost by 6 to your team on the road... not sure who should be laughing..

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-21-2013, 07:38 AM
yet only lost by 6 to your team on the road... not sure who should be laughing..

Forgot the blue font.........

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2013, 07:40 AM
Forgot the blue font.........

how's this for blue font

Newton > Luck.

"... but but but he played good againzt da broncos" - yes, so did tony romo. 5 td's worth.

Spur-Addict
10-21-2013, 09:20 AM
Harlem thought they were going undefeated this year tbh :lol

Bill_Brasky
10-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Harlem thought they were going undefeated this year tbh :lol

:lol harlem
:lol forgot this is the pro's

ducks
10-21-2013, 10:05 AM
manmimg chokes also manning got sacked 6 times before last night all season
last night he got sacked 4 times

johnsmith
10-21-2013, 10:11 AM
manmimg chokes also manning got sacked 6 times before last night all season
last night he got sacked 4 times

Also, put it in perspective, manning had a bad game last night...380 yards, 3 td's, 1 int....yeah, dude is terrible.

Bill_Brasky
10-21-2013, 10:13 AM
ducks with the stuart scott stat

ducks
10-21-2013, 11:59 PM
oh and he got knocked down 10 times previous games 7 times combined

ducks
10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Also, put it in perspective, manning had a bad game last night...380 yards, 3 td's, 1 int....yeah, dude is terrible.

I would say over 120 of that was in garage time

J.T.
10-22-2013, 12:03 AM
I don't think Manning threw the game, Harlem. He was let down by his defense committing a ton of penalties and the fumbles. The interception really wasn't his fault at all. When Mathis stripped him, that directly led to 9 points which proved to be the difference in the game, but even though the math supports Peyton choking I don't think he did.

If you haven't realized already, Peyton's game is so transcendent that he gets blamed for losses even when it's really not his fault. Andrew Luck abused the Broncos defense and the Colts defense got to Manning and disrupted his game a little bit. That's why the Broncos lost. I highly doubt Manning sabotaged the game.

spurraider21
10-22-2013, 12:19 AM
^you won't be able to convince him, tbh. he's in denial that the broncos could lose a game

HarlemHeat37
10-22-2013, 12:23 AM
From Pro Football Focus's weekly analysis:

Manning started with some iffy throws, but it was the strip-sack from Mathis that seemed to really affect him. From that point on his arm was noticeably questionable. He claimed after the game that the hit hadn’t affected his arm but if that is true then he shouldn’t be allowed to throw a pass all week, because his arm looked tired and weak. The game was punctuated by various underthrown passes in all directions. Eventually, though, Manning did get control of himself, stringing together some nice touch passes and completing a few with just enough on them to get to their intended receiver. He caught fire late on only for Denver to put the ball in the hands of Hillman when Manning had orchestrated the drive, and then find it end in a fumble.

leemajors
10-22-2013, 06:51 AM
tosb?

johnsmith
10-22-2013, 08:47 AM
I would say over 120 of that was in garage time

They lost by 6 points and had they recovered the onside kick would have been able to throw a hail mary into the endzone. I don't think there was garbage time.

spurraider21
10-22-2013, 11:49 AM
so they're saying Manning's arm is declining. that different from saying he "threw the game" :lol

johnsmith
10-22-2013, 04:47 PM
so they're saying Manning's arm is declining. that different from saying he "threw the game" :lol

I think his arm strength issue is sort of a glaring one. You can tell on long passes that he doesn't have a whole lot to put behind his throw. I tore my rotator cuff a few years ago and prior to having surgery, he looks exactly like I looked when trying to put velocity on a throw.

Not that I'm a millionth as telented as him, but it looks similar.

spurraider21
10-22-2013, 04:51 PM
I think his arm strength issue is sort of a glaring one. You can tell on long passes that he doesn't have a whole lot to put behind his throw. I tore my rotator cuff a few years ago and prior to having surgery, he looks exactly like I looked when trying to put velocity on a throw.

Not that I'm a millionth as telented as him, but it looks similar.
Yep. Just hoping it puts OP's question to bed

johnsmith
10-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Yep. Just hoping it puts OP's question to bed

Pretty sure he wasn't being serious, but I will admit, I haven't watched Manning look "normal" since last season against Atlanta on Monday night and then the playoff game....I even made the comment during the first quarter that it looked like he was fixing it by checking down to Moreno runs ups the middle constantly.

HarlemHeat37
10-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Pretty sure he wasn't being serious, but I will admit, I haven't watched Manning look "normal" since last season against Atlanta on Monday night and then the playoff game....I even made the comment during the first quarter that it looked like he was fixing it by checking down to Moreno runs ups the middle constantly.

:lol I was obviously playing, but ya, like you said, it looked like a tank job..

Dealing with Manning fan boys is excruciating though, tbh..the Broncos forums are full of them, it's even worse than the Tebow fans..I can't believe they can't admit to how poorly Manning looked, despite his decent numbers:lol..