PDA

View Full Version : Manu sacrificed so much... Yet Gordon Hayward.....

Gino-Step
10-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Is about to get a max extension

We should all be grateful for what Manu has done for this team as a player, and on the business end to keep the team together - being the first of the big three to take huge paycuts and setting the example.

He is extremely logical and to a fault as after miscues he talks about family, about probabilities, and random events. But on the plus side, that logical side made him believe that to win championships you need to take less money.

He has also contributed so much in player development. Kawhi, Parker have learned from his moves in practice as has a countless number of players. Don't fool yourself for a second that Pop taught IQ entirely by himself or that RC found genius players. Manu is gifted at it just like Peyton Manning.

apalisoc_9
10-21-2013, 01:12 AM
Gordon hayward a max extension?

:lmao

Man these Mormons are phucking Idiots.

Roger Freemason Jr.
10-21-2013, 01:18 AM
Holy shit, a max extension? I've not seen enough of him to make me think he warrants that much money. Maybe he showed crazy improvement during training camp. Haven't been paying much attention to him in the preseason, because Jazz.

Sean Cagney
10-21-2013, 01:21 AM
LOL MAX.... GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIII! ALL DAY EVERYDAY! He has been underpaid for his career until now (Overpaid now) but damn I would take Manu TEN TIMES out of Ten over this fucking bum! He will never lead a team or be a key to a title run, period.

hater
10-21-2013, 03:22 AM
like prime ginobli. gordonis just the.next white hope, and you know how those turn out to be in the end :lmao

:lol mormorons

chapnis
10-21-2013, 04:11 AM
LOL MAX.... GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIII! ALL DAY EVERYDAY! He has been underpaid for his career until now (Overpaid now) but damn I would take Manu TEN TIMES out of Ten over this fucking bum! He will never lead a team or be a key to a title run, period.

Hayward is a solid player, above average starter for his position, could be an all-star one day. Of course Manu is better, but that doesn't mean Hayward is a bum.

Ice009
10-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Hayward is a solid player, above average starter for his position, could be an all-star one day. Of course Manu is better, but that doesn't mean Hayward is a bum.

Don't think anyone is calling him a flat out bum, but compared to a real max contract player, he's not very good in comparison. He's not worth max money.

cd98
10-21-2013, 07:54 AM
Hayward is a do a little of everything kind of player. Would love to have him on the Spurs. That said given the salary cap there are very max players in the league. Not sure Hayward is one of them.

Brazil
10-21-2013, 09:19 AM
:lmao Manu sacrificied so much

:cry he took a huge paycuts :cry
:cry he did it for the kids :cry
:cry he deserves now 14M cauz you know for all what he did :cry

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 09:21 AM

And . . . .

Brazil
10-21-2013, 09:25 AM
And . . . .

you are a faggot ?

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 09:41 AM
you are a faggot ?

And that is your idea of an intelligent answer? :lol

Brazil
10-21-2013, 10:01 AM
And that is your idea of an intelligent answer? :lol

that is your idea of an intelligent question ?

if you play smart ass be ready for some reciprocity

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 10:13 AM
that is your idea of an intelligent question ?

if you play smart ass be ready for some reciprocity

It was a valid question.
You never made a valid point. All you did was do some laughing about dubious statements. Thus the "and . . . ."

Leetonidas
10-21-2013, 10:40 AM
If teams want to overpay someone, do you think they're going to say no? If the Spurs offered Manu a max contract to start with, don't you fools think he would've taken it? Or are you so deluded that you really believe he would've said "nah, just give me whatever allows us to be flexible, I don't need a max contract." This offseason proves Manu would've taken a high salary if the Spurs offered it with no qualms.

TP/TD are the ones getting paid peanuts for their services. TP is easily a max player and he gets like what, 12.5 mil a season? Timmy at 10 when he could be earning 20+? And here we have Manu, who wouldn't make 7 million on any team in the NBA but the Spurs. smh

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 10:51 AM
If teams want to overpay someone, do you think they're going to say no? If the Spurs offered Manu a max contract to start with, don't you fools think he would've taken it? Or are you so deluded that you really believe he would've said "nah, just give me whatever allows us to be flexible, I don't need a max contract." This offseason proves Manu would've taken a high salary if the Spurs offered it with no qualms.

TP/TD are the ones getting paid peanuts for their services. TP is easily a max player and he gets like what, 12.5 mil a season? Timmy at 10 when he could be earning 20+? And here we have Manu, who wouldn't make 7 million on any team in the NBA but the Spurs. smh

I agree about Timmy and Tony, but disagree about Manu. IMHO he has already been highly under paid over the years, just as TD and TP are now.
And honestly it is a matter of conjecture whether or not another team would have given Manu more this year because the Spurs locked him up before he had a chance to test the market.

That said, he could have refused the Spurs offer and still tested the market like SJax did after they won the championship in '03, but he didn't, he wanted to stay here because he loves this team, this city, and these fans. His contract doesn't seem unreasonable especially considering that there is no one out there who the Spurs could get for that amount who is better IMHO.

In any case, it is a difference in opinion whether he is worth it or not, yet it is a fact that the Spurs believe he is.

DAF86
10-21-2013, 10:58 AM
like prime ginobli. gordonis just the.next white hope, and you know how those turn out to be in the end :lmao

:lol mormorons

Hall of famers?

Brazil
10-21-2013, 11:00 AM
All you did was do some laughing about dubious statements.

Yup and...

DAF86
10-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Manu in '05 was paid less than Malik Rose. That should be enough for people to stop bitching about whatever money Manu is making right now, tbh.

Chomag
10-21-2013, 11:03 AM
lol you guys....
Hayward's stats are about on par with Manu's 3rd year. I dont think he will hit Manu's stats in Manu's prime but he is not shit either.

You guys do know he is only 23 right?

DAF86
10-21-2013, 11:09 AM
lol you guys....
Hayward's stats are about on par with Manu's 3rd year. I dont think he will hit Manu's stats in Manu's prime but he is not shit either.

You guys do know he is only 23 right?

Manu on his 3rd year was a top 10 player on the league.

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Yup and...
.... And then you tried insulting me which basically got you nowhere fast. Sorry, but no one can insult me better than I can insult myself, fact. And no one can make a bigger fool of me than I can myself, sort of like what you are doing to yourself right now. That usually only happens when I get in pissing contests with someone, thus I try not to do that anymore.
You should consider that advice as well, it would do wonders for your credibility! :lol
It is amusing however.

Chomag
10-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Manu on his 3rd year was a top 10 player on the league.
Nope

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/ginobma01.html#per_game::none

DisAsTerBot
10-21-2013, 11:20 AM
.... And then you tried insulting me which basically got you nowhere fast. Sorry, but no one can insult me better than I can insult myself, fact. And no one can make a bigger fool of me than I can myself, sort of like what you are doing to yourself right now. That usually only happens when I get in pissing contests with someone, thus I try not to do that anymore.
You should consider that advice as well, it would do wonders for your credibility! :lol
It is amusing however.

yep, every forum

Brazil
10-21-2013, 11:22 AM
It is amusing however.

:lol how cute

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 11:30 AM
yep, every forum

:lol how cute

Why thank you both very much.
You've both obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. :lol

I was just trying to help both of you from any further erosion of your credibility because you are both obviously your own worst enemies, but you choose only ridicule.
Good luck with that. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Yup and...

and you're an idiot.

and your country sucks.

/youropinion
/thread

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Nope

Pull up all the "stats" ya want, but in 05-12 he was definitely a top three-five shooting guard in the league as a SIXTH MAN. Imagine him playing on a team as the alpha

DAF86
10-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Nope

Do you watch games or box scores? If you are going to go just by numbers at least go by PER, which is better than raw stats at showing how well a player actually plays.

Axegrinder
10-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Got a link saying hes getting Max? I highly doubt he gets that much

Leetonidas
10-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Pull up all the "stats" ya want, but in 05-12 he was definitely a top three-five shooting guard in the league as a SIXTH MAN. Imagine him playing on a team as the alpha

2011 was the closest we've seen to Manu being the alpha. But I have serious doubts whether he could lead a different team as the #1. There's no way he'd be the alpha without playing 36+ mpg and he simply would not be able to do that, he would miss significant time every season. Part of the reason he has been so successful here is because of Pop realizing his style of play is a danger to himself and limiting his minutes constantly.

If he could play a full season at 36-39mpg as the main option on a team I would say he'd be around 25/6/7 but I don't think his team would be very good imo

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Seems to me that any player who plays the style of play that Manu does, is going to spend lots of time injured. Only Jordon could do that and stay relatively uninjured. I may be wrong about this, but when I look at players who play his position like Kobe, they have injury issues that seem to limit them every year.

Sean Cagney
10-21-2013, 02:07 PM

True he is solid, but he is not near a max player. He might be a Joe Johnson like one day at most (Not comparing them but both not max players), even he never a max player IMO at his height but he got it.

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Pull up all the "stats" ya want, but in 05-12 he was definitely a top three-five shooting guard in the league as a SIXTH MAN. Imagine him playing on a team as the alpha Why would somebody have Turnobili as the face of their franchise?! Are they trying to tank for Wiggins?!

Johnny RIngo
10-21-2013, 02:22 PM
I may be wrong about this, but when I look at players who play his position like Kobe, they have injury issues that seem to limit them every year.

:lol @ using Kobe as a comparison. Kobe in his 17th season played 3000 minutes. Manu in his 11th season played 1400 minutes.

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 02:23 PM
Why would somebody have Turnobili as the face of their franchise?! Are they trying to tank for Wiggins?!

We know you're trying to be humorous here, i.e. "Turnobili", but if you would kindly tone down your "obsession" a little, you might just get a lot more of us to laugh, other than your hater e-gang.

Johnny RIngo
10-21-2013, 02:29 PM
If he could play a full season at 36-39mpg as the main option on a team I would say he'd be around 25/6/7 but I don't think his team would be very good imo

Manu wouldn't survive an NBA season playing 40 mpg. At that rates, he has a season-ending injury before all-star break

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2013, 02:29 PM
You Manutards realize Manu was underpaid his first 2 years because of his rookie contract, right? Not because he's a Saint or Angel :rollin
And the rest of his salary isn't underpaid... He averaged 25 minutes a game, NOT 40 minutes like a max player would. He's a role player and that's all he's ever been. Plus, he cant even stay healthy for a full season.
Sorry Turnobili worshipers, but he still doesn't get a pass for being OVERPAID for the next 2 seasons. Keep trying.

TRUTH BOMB :ihit

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2013, 02:31 PM
We know you're trying to be humorous here, i.e. "Turnobili", but if you would kindly tone down your "obsession" a little, you might just get a lot more of us to laugh, other than your hater e-gang. You're the one who pops one every time you think/hear of that bald idiot

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 04:26 PM
You're the one who pops one every time you think/hear of that bald idiot

Don't fool yourself, I am confident in saying the vast majority of Spur fans do not agree with you.
Maybe you should revisit the Manu poll. Your "obsession" has become a joke around here and yet you still can't see the forest for the trees. People don't even snicker at your posts anymore, they laugh in your face.
Oh well, I tried to get you to be reasonable and at least consider some of the reasons he had a bad series, but you are completely obsessed.
Keep it up, your credibility is nil now, so I suppose you have nothing else to lose! :lol

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2013, 04:35 PM
Don't fool yourself, I am confident in saying the vast majority of Spur fans do not agree with you.
Maybe you should revisit the Manu poll. Your "obsession" has become a joke around here and yet you still can't see the forest for the trees. People don't even snicker at your posts anymore, they laugh in your face.
Oh well, I tried to get you to be reasonable and at least consider some of the reasons he had a bad series, but you are completely obsessed.
Keep it up, your credibility is nil now, so I suppose you have nothing else to lose! :lol :rollin No one likes you, or agrees with you, ever, besides your butt buddies DallasMavs and No lyfe. You don't comment on a thread unless you see the word Manu in the headline lol. Wouldn't doubt it if you drinked Manu's bath water if you had the chance. Poor little 16yr old, you just cant win :king

Diego20
10-21-2013, 05:01 PM
:rollin No one likes you, or agrees with you, ever, besides your butt buddies DallasMavs and No lyfe. You don't comment on a thread unless you see the word Manu in the headline lol. Wouldn't doubt it if you drinked Manu's bath water if you had the chance. Poor little 16yr old, you just cant win :king

Actually nobody agrees with YOU TGKID. There are more MANU fans than haters. You are not a San Antonio Spurs FAN, you are just a TD fan. When Duncan retires, you won't see SPURS anymore I'm sure.

ElNono
10-21-2013, 05:09 PM
What Manu makes or doesn't make shouldn't distract from the hilarity of Gordon Hayward being handed a max deal :lmao

xmas1997
10-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Actually nobody agrees with YOU TGKID. There are more MANU fans than haters. You are not a San Antonio Spurs FAN, you are just a TD fan. When Duncan retires, you won't see SPURS anymore I'm sure.

:rollin No one likes you, or agrees with you, ever, besides your butt buddies DallasMavs and No lyfe. You don't comment on a thread unless you see the word Manu in the headline lol. Wouldn't doubt it if you drinked Manu's bath water if you had the chance. Poor little 16yr old, you just cant win :king

I rest my case, TGY, and I was sincerely trying to help you recognize your obsession, but you could not resist trying to ridicule me again. Can't you even see what a fool you are making of yourself?

Honestly, I don't have to do anything, you are doing a bang up job of it yourself, and then when you resort to insults, that further erodes your credibility. In fact I don't even need to defend myself because your posts are so obsessive and demeaning, that it motivates others to rise up and post a defense for me. Case in point is Diego' post above yours here.

So you persist in your obsessive Manu bashing.
How far has that gotten you? All it does is amuse most of us now and makes us count down the time it takes for your typical bash to occur. :lol

Leetonidas
10-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Manu wouldn't survive an NBA season playing 40 mpg. At that rates, he has a season-ending injury before all-star break
Hence why I said "if he could play a full season at 36-39mpg"

siraulo23
10-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Is gordon really about to get a max contract? Or is this a troll thread? Yikes

elemento
10-21-2013, 05:45 PM
crazy to see this nerd getting this kind of money

He is not a bad player, but they are out of their mind to give this kid a 50m contract.

chapnis
10-21-2013, 05:59 PM
He's not getting max. Probably 13mil/yr

FireMicoHalili
10-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Guy looks like Manu when he plays though. Big character guy too.

can we please trade Bonner Cono and Nando to Washington for Seraphin and Vesely then add Beaubois through FA?

james evans
10-21-2013, 08:15 PM

7 MILLION? the way he played in the finals, he would be lucky to get the league minimum for any other team in the playoffs.. what the fuk did ginobli sacrifice? he was our highest paid player.. this sack of shit made 5 million more than Duncan last season and i'm supposed to fukin feel sorry for him cuz he's making 7 million? exactly what the fuk is the thread starter thinking? if we give out large sums of money for what someone did for a franchise, then the bulls should sign pippen next week for 10 million a year.

txstr1986
10-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Heyward doesn't have a max contract - he's making $3.4 million this year...

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/utah.htm

ElNono
10-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Heyward doesn't have a max contract - he's making $3.4 million this year...

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/utah.htm

http://nba.si.com/2013/10/21/utah-jazz-gordon-hayward-contract-extension/

ElNono
10-21-2013, 08:22 PM
The Jazz are making progress on a contract extension for small forward Gordon Hayward that would be worth more than the four-year, $49 million deal power forward Derrick Favors received from the team Saturday, according to ESPN.com. Utah has until Oct. 31 to complete a deal for Hayward, who would become a restricted free agent next summer if no agreement is struck by then.

HI-FI
10-21-2013, 08:32 PM
it's the same reason Ginobili has gotten paid so much recently....marketing. Hayward appeals as much to the whitebread Mormons as Ginobili appeals to people who may or may not have come here illegally imo.

txstr1986
10-21-2013, 08:35 PM
The Jazz are making progress on a contract extension for small forward Gordon Hayward that would be worth more than the four-year, $49 million deal power forward Derrick Favors received from the team Saturday, according to ESPN.com. Utah has until Oct. 31 to complete a deal for Hayward, who would become a restricted free agent next summer if no agreement is struck by then.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that.

DAF86
10-21-2013, 09:33 PM
2011 was the closest we've seen to Manu being the alpha. But I have serious doubts whether he could lead a different team as the #1. There's no way he'd be the alpha without playing 36+ mpg and he simply would not be able to do that, he would miss significant time every season. Part of the reason he has been so successful here is because of Pop realizing his style of play is a danger to himself and limiting his minutes constantly.

I think he would average around 20 ppg, 5 assts, 5 rbds. And his team would definitely be good. If there's something Manu was good at on his prime was at making people around him better.

DPG21920
10-21-2013, 10:26 PM
I think he would average around 20 ppg, 5 assts, 5 rbds. And his team would definitely be good. If there's something Manu was good at on his prime was at making people around him better.

The only issue with Manu as a main guy is that he in no way could hold up under the physical demands of being a number one option. Having to play 38-40MPG as the first option would have spelled disaster for Manu IMO. He would have been great as a main guy when healthy (not a number one, but a number 2), but that would have been rough on his body.

james evans
10-21-2013, 11:34 PM
hey greatyacht, i borrowed your avatar

Johnny RIngo
10-21-2013, 11:41 PM
7 MILLION? the way he played in the finals, he would be lucky to get the league minimum for any other team in the playoffs.. what the fuk did ginobli sacrifice? he was our highest paid player.. this sack of shit made 5 million more than Duncan last season and i'm supposed to fukin feel sorry for him cuz he's making 7 million? exactly what the fuk is the thread starter thinking? if we give out large sums of money for what someone did for a franchise, then the bulls should sign pippen next week for 10 million a year.

Duncan and Parker are the only ones that are really underpaid on the Spurs. Thank god for their sacrifice though. It's because of them taking a paycut that the team's able to keep selfish Tiago and Manu content with their overpaid contracts.

spurs10
10-21-2013, 11:47 PM
hey greatyacht, i borrowed your avatar You two are so original it's only fitting that you both have the same avatar. Do you live with your Mom too?

james evans
10-22-2013, 12:01 AM
You two are so original it's only fitting that you both have the same avatar. Do you live with your Mom too?
no, i actually live with yours.

Bruno
10-22-2013, 12:07 AM

ElNono
10-22-2013, 12:17 AM
big sacrifice, tbh.... RC words... amen

DAF86
10-22-2013, 12:20 AM
If only others could draw as much people to games as Manu, Spurs wouldn't be needing to pay him so much, tbh.

james evans
10-22-2013, 12:30 AM
If only others could draw as much people to games as Manu, Spurs wouldn't be needing to pay him so much, tbh.
hold up, u think people go to spurs game just to see ginobli? :lol

DAF86
10-22-2013, 12:32 AM
hold up, u think people go to spurs game just to see ginobli? :lol

Not his fault that Duncan is boring and Parker isn't likeable, tbh.

callo1
10-22-2013, 12:56 AM
It has to do with Hayward being white, and playing in Utah...those players come at a premium.

Not intended to be a racist comment whatsoever (I am white), but I know how things work in Utah.

Hayward is a good player, but max...not hardly.

RD2191
10-22-2013, 01:19 AM
Retarded ass take, I understand Manu is your fav player but get his sack out of your mouth. Starting to sound like Kobetards.

DAF86
10-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Retarded ass take, I understand Manu is your fav player but get his sack out of your mouth. Starting to sound like Kobetards.

I'm deeply sorry, I hope God forgives me.

RD2191
10-22-2013, 01:34 AM
I hope he does too. :toast

james evans
10-22-2013, 02:47 AM
what spurs fan watches spurs games for excitement? i don't care if they hit mid range shots the whole game. i care about winning. fuk everything else. either that, or u can look at the likes of kevin durant and lebron james shoot freethrows all game.

Sean Cagney
10-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Not his fault that Duncan is boring and Parker isn't likeable, tbh.Get the fuck outta here, Duncan is the only reason they have titles and lead them for years to be HONEST. You Argie fans go too far at times, you hate on TIM being boring etc. get the hell outta here as it shows you are not a fan of the team and just for MANU! Tim is a legend and top ten of all times, stop it. Real bball fans recognize what he is, period. You go root for your one player, to me this is a team.

Duncan is the franchise, DO NOT ever get it twisted sir! The others are good role players and maybe even Spurs legends, BUT TIM is the reason those titles hang and rings are on their fingers, he started it all and he is the franchise, period. :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

gilmor
10-22-2013, 03:32 AM
Get the fuck outta here, Duncan is the only reason they have titles and lead them for years to be HONEST. You Argie fans go too far at times, you hate on TIM being boring etc. get the hell outta here as it shows you are not a fan of the team and just for MANU! Tim is a legend and top ten of all times, stop it. Real bball fans recognize what he is, period. You go root for your one player, to me this is a team.

Duncan is the franchise, DO NOT ever get it twisted sir! The others are good role players and maybe even Spurs legends, BUT TIM is the reason those titles hang and rings are on their fingers, he started it all and he is the franchise, period. :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

nuff said.. :hat

DAF86
10-22-2013, 03:34 AM
Get the fuck outta here, Duncan is the only reason they have titles and lead them for years to be HONEST. You Argie fans go too far at times, you hate on TIM being boring etc. get the hell outta here as it shows you are not a fan of the team and just for MANU! Tim is a legend and top ten of all times, stop it. Real bball fans recognize what he is, period. You go root for your one player, to me this is a team.

I'm deeply sorry, I hope God forgives me.

Or the Devil if I go to hell.

Vash StampedE
10-22-2013, 09:12 AM
:lmao if this news is true.

Raven
10-22-2013, 09:22 AM
a max? i like Hay. but a max is just impossible to justify.

elemento
10-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Gross

SA better be ready to give Kawhi the max.

AchillesHeel
10-22-2013, 10:25 AM
:lol @ using Kobe as a comparison. Kobe in his 17th season played 3000 minutes. Manu in his 11th season played 1400 minutes.

He has a point. Kirby played a lot of minutes, but he was arguably the best SG last year and he had to play that much because the Lakers were injured and needed to win every game just to make the playoffs. Pop is a great coach and he rests Manu during the season.

Wade,Kirby,Harden constantly get injured but they're good enough to play through certain injuries and sometimes they just get lucky. Kirby is one of the most injured players in NBA history in terms of injury reports, so is Wade. But they still manage to play through it all for years, but you see how Wade needs to get his knee drained every year, how Kirby goes to Germany to get his injections.

Johnny RIngo
10-22-2013, 08:05 PM
He has a point. Kirby played a lot of minutes, but he was arguably the best SG last year and he had to play that much because the Lakers were injured and needed to win every game just to make the playoffs. Pop is a great coach and he rests Manu during the season.

Wade,Kirby,Harden constantly get injured but they're good enough to play through certain injuries and sometimes they just get lucky. Kirby is one of the most injured players in NBA history in terms of injury reports, so is Wade. But they still manage to play through it all for years, but you see how Wade needs to get his knee drained every year, how Kirby goes to Germany to get his injections.

Kobe's a drama queen and he exaggerates a fair bit of his injuries so he can do the :cry warrior :cry bit that's so popular with the LA media

cd021
10-23-2013, 12:25 AM

Above average ,yes. Future all star? ,no. Something in the range of 4 years 32 million would be much better.

cd021
10-23-2013, 12:32 AM
Gross

SA better be ready to give Kawhi the max.U

5 Years, 60 million. Thats a realistic guess IMO. Plus his final year of his rookie deal he would be a Spur for the next 6 seasons and be 29 before becoming a UFA

Chief Brody
10-23-2013, 01:18 AM
it's the same reason Ginobili has gotten paid so much recently....marketing. Hayward appeals as much to the whitebread Mormons as Ginobili appeals to people who may or may not have come here illegally imo.

:loldamn son

Man In Black
10-23-2013, 02:00 AM
Those troll have done their job well...I fucking hate them but they got the infighting.
I miss the old days of plain HOYA and BAMA.

Kori and LJ have made it too easy for you trolls to take root.
But I must say, if your agenda was to cause discontentment...bravo...you fuck.

Man In Black
10-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Optimal Players:
The most offensively efficient fivesome, based on sports economists David Berri's pioneering stat, Wind Produced/48 Minutes.

http://a.espncdn.com/magazine/1_Body_Spurs_576x1630.jpg

Brazil
10-25-2013, 10:11 AM
and you're an idiot.

and your country sucks.

/youropinion
/thread

Cam newton :lol

Brazil
10-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Why thank you both very much.
You've both obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. :lol

I was just trying to help both of you from any further erosion of your credibility because you are both obviously your own worst enemies, but you choose only ridicule.
Good luck with that. :lol

Xmas1997 playing it tough guy :lol. Gnsf :lol

Brazil
10-25-2013, 10:16 AM

too easy nowadays

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-25-2013, 10:17 AM
Xmas1997 playing it tough guy :lol. Gnsf :lol

Brazil :lmao

UZER
10-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Meh, I say the Spurs sacrificed just as much with ginobili playing so much international ball and constant injuries doing so.

hater
11-15-2013, 11:27 PM
:lmao great white hope with a Kobeesque performance

5-23 :lol from the floor

ElNono
11-16-2013, 12:57 AM
^ :lmao

Gino-Step
11-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Lol Gordon Lol Kobe

Bruno
11-25-2013, 12:31 PM
LOL $14.5M/2 years for 9.8ppg...

Brazil
11-25-2013, 12:34 PM
LOL $14.5M/2 years for 9.8ppg...

don't be mean... he sacrificed so much before you know... the kids and all :cry

Skull-1
11-25-2013, 12:40 PM
no, i actually live with yours.

Skull-1
11-25-2013, 12:41 PM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:47 PM
It's so funny to see Skull quoting people that have openly talked shit about him, as if they are his friends. RD, james evans, all have called him a troll.

back to the ignore list

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 12:49 PM
:lmao kobe signs 2 years 48 million while spurfan is crying about manu making 7 mil per year

Skull-1
11-25-2013, 12:50 PM
It's so funny to see Skull quoting people that have openly talked shit about him, as if they are his friends. RD, james evans, all have called him a troll.

back to the ignore list

Another lie. "I am ignoring you." That's ten times now you have falsely claimed to ignore me! :lol

RD and James *are* my friends, retard. Check the profile. :rollin

^^^^ Illiterate, lying, ignorant Manu homer with another crappy take, per par. :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:52 PM
RD and James *are* my friends, retard. Check the profile. :rollin

:lmao @ both calling you a troll in the same thread.

good friends bro :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Skull-1
11-25-2013, 12:55 PM
:lmao @ both calling you a troll in the same thread.

good friends bro :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I didn't see that but I can take good natured jabs from these guys. We agree on 98% of Spurs stuff, so they obviously don't think I am a troll, though I occasionally troll just to see you and playnandouche wet yourselves. :rollin

Now go back to ignoring me. Oh wait. You never have. :lol You can't. You claim it. You pretend to do it. But you are obsessed. :lmao

Keep whistling in the dark, dummy. It is funny to watch. :rollin