PDA

View Full Version : the official school shooting thread

Trill Clinton
10-21-2013, 12:27 PM
there are reports coming in out of reno, nevada of a school shooting. so far there are 2 confirmed casualties and the shooter has been "neutralized". will update when more info comes in.

RD2191
10-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Dem gun free zones

cantthinkofanything
10-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Let's just ignore the clusterfuck of ObamaCare that will surely result in the deaths of way more than a few people. By all means, let's turn our heads and look at something else.

Trill Clinton
10-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Let's just ignore the clusterfuck of ObamaCare that will surely result in the deaths of way more than a few people. By all means, let's turn our heads and look at something else.

stop it. i hate when people say that. you can follow more than 1 story at a time, at least i hope you can. besides, obamacare has been a blessing for me. i'm finally going to get a root canal for a much cheaper price:toast

Proxy
10-21-2013, 12:55 PM

please elaborate

cantthinkofanything
10-21-2013, 01:00 PM
stop it. i hate when people say that. you can follow more than 1 story at a time, at least i hope you can. besides, obamacare has been a blessing for me. i'm finally going to get a root canal for a much cheaper price:toast

Brush yo teeth niggra! You better send me some change to cover what I'm paying for yo fucked up teeth! Quit eatin doody!

cantthinkofanything
10-21-2013, 01:03 PM
please elaborate

Believe it or not, no one has ever requested that from me on SpursTalk.

But...since you axed...there's this thing called ObamaCare which I'm not really sure about. DrudeReport makes it seem pretty bad. I'm already paying a ton for health insurance. So...I think the shoostings are probably a distraction so people will focus on controlling guns instead of worrying about the real problem of Obama fucking this shit up. We're probably past the point of no return but you still gotta hold you ground.

Proxy
10-21-2013, 01:11 PM
Believe it or not, no one has ever requested that from me on SpursTalk.

But...since you axed...there's this thing called ObamaCare which I'm not really sure about. DrudeReport makes it seem pretty bad. I'm already paying a ton for health insurance. So...I think the shoostings are probably a distraction so people will focus on controlling guns instead of worrying about the real problem of Obama fucking this shit up. We're probably past the point of no return but you still gotta hold you ground.

I just watched Obama address the nation about the affordable health care act. He specifically claimed that you don't have to pay extra if you already pay for your own insurance or if you're covered through benefits. What am I missing?

cantthinkofanything
10-21-2013, 01:21 PM
I just watched Obama address the nation about the affordable health care act. He specifically claimed that you don't have to pay extra if you already pay for your own insurance or if you're covered through benefits. What am I missing?

If you're being serious, then I would have to spend about 3 days explaining shit to you. And you'd still
ask to borrow money from me so you could put a down payment on a Cadillac while your wife buys cigarettes and orange soda with your food stamps.

I. Hustle
10-21-2013, 01:23 PM
If you're being serious, then I would have to spend about 3 days explaining shit to you. And you'd still
ask to borrow money from me so you could put a down payment on a Cadillac while your wife buys cigarettes and orange soda with your food stamps.

LOL

Proxy
10-21-2013, 01:32 PM

:rolleyes

DJR210
10-21-2013, 02:46 PM
SO much for a school shooting thread. Mod, can we retitle this one to the official Obamacare thread?

Chief Brody
10-21-2013, 02:47 PM
It's grape soda

Trill Clinton
12-15-2013, 12:11 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/131213225153-01-karl-pierson-1213-story-top.jpg

karl pierson- 18
0 victims; 1 wounded; death by suicide
12/13/2013
centennial, colorado
arapahoe high school

m>s
12-15-2013, 01:38 PM
You'll never get as many hits as my reverse trayvon martin thread. There's a website that compiles them all I just got tired of copy and pasting. It's like 10s of them a day I could literally post incidents of black on white crime by the thousands.