Great day for the Titans tbh

Blake
10-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Grow up

http://www.manolith.com/files/2013/03/bid-adams-flipping-the-bird-300x300.jpg

Clipper Nation
10-21-2013, 06:26 PM
:lol maybe the worst owner in football

Jerruh, Dan Snyder, Bill Bidwill, William Clay Ford, Dean "Dumbfuck Neocon who Donated to Rick Perry" Spanos, and senile Ralph Wilson would quibble with you there, tbh :lol

Spursfan092120
10-21-2013, 06:28 PM
As bad as he was...still no call for this. Benefactor, you're better than that.

benefactor
10-21-2013, 06:41 PM
:lol...I guess you are one of those people who tries to say nice things about a piece of shit out of respect just because he's dead.

Fuck that and fuck him. He was a piece shit alive and that doesn't change now that he is gone. My cousin met him in the oil field years ago and his description of Bud was that if he had met a bigger asshole he couldn't remember it. As Trainwreck said, the only reason to feel bad about this is that Bum didn't get a chance to see him croak first. I hope he gasped for breath for hours before finally going.

Good riddance.

spurraider21
10-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Jerruh, Dan Snyder, Bill Bidwill, William Clay Ford, Dean "Dumbfuck Neocon who Donated to Rick Perry" Spanos, and senile Ralph Wilson would quibble with you there, tbh :lol
Post 2001 Al Davis was pretty bad :lol

jeebus
10-21-2013, 06:52 PM
tbh if Peter Holt moved the Spurms to Lincoln, Nebraska, I'd celebrate his death too.

symple19
10-21-2013, 07:03 PM
:lol...I guess you are one of those people who tries to say nice things about a piece of shit out of respect just because he's dead.

Fuck that and fuck him. He was a piece shit alive and that doesn't change now that he is gone. My cousin met him in the oil field years ago and his description of Bud was that if he had met a bigger asshole he couldn't remember it. As Trainwreck said, the only reason to feel bad about this is that Bum didn't get a chance to see him croak first. I hope he gasped for breath for hours before finally going.

Good riddance.

Amen

JoeTait75
10-21-2013, 07:07 PM
Bud should have at least left the Oilers name and colors in Houston the way Modell left the Browns name and colors in Cleveland (not that Art had a choice in the matter.)

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Post 2001 Al Davis was pretty bad :lol

Al Davis still loved the fuck out of the team and the fans, it's just the tuck rule game turned him senile

spurraider21
10-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Al Davis still loved the fuck out of the team and the fans, it's just the tuck rule game turned him senile
Yeah I could never come around to hate him, but a blind man could see he was holding us back

The Reckoning
10-21-2013, 07:51 PM
[*=center]:danceclub

[*=center]

Michael Jordan.
10-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Too young to remember the oilers enough, but I felt for Bum dying. Can't say the same for Bud.

TXstbobcat
10-22-2013, 11:41 PM
tbh if Peter Holt moved the Spurms to Lincoln, Nebraska, I'd celebrate his death too.

loosing the Oilers was hard enough for me. I think it would be worse for me if the spurs ever moved.

BUMP
10-22-2013, 11:47 PM
loosing the Oilers was hard enough for me.

Why? They were just a bunch of sweaty black men in tights who, once a week, ran into another group of sweaty black men who you had no personal connection with in real life. When it all boils down to it, it shouldn't have any effect

imho

TXstbobcat
10-22-2013, 11:52 PM
Why? They were just a bunch of sweaty black men in tights who, once a week, ran into another group of sweaty black men who you had no personal connection with in real life. When it all boils down to it, it shouldn't have any effect

imho

I grew up watching the oilers play. A lot of people in Houston took it hard when they left.

thunderup
10-22-2013, 11:55 PM
I grew up watching the oilers play. A lot of people in Houston took it hard when they left.
Which explains the OP's bitterness. If the people and politicians in Ghettoville wanted the Oilers to remain in their city they should've gone to games and supported their football team.

leemajors
10-23-2013, 09:43 AM

what about when Bud kept telling them for years he was moving the team unless a new stadium was built and they did nothing?

benefactor
10-23-2013, 12:05 PM
what about when Bud kept telling them for years he was moving the team unless a new stadium was built and they did nothing?
The city paid 67 million dollars at Bud's request to renovate the Astrodome and Bud paid them back by completely dismantling the team six years later. This was after he fired Bum right after he took the Oilers to consecutive AFCCG's. You think they were giving him shit after he fucked them into being a bottom feeder not once, but twice? For the record, the city was still paying that Astrodome debt off long after the Texans arrived in the league.

Bud moving the team was him being the piece of shit that he is and had very little to do with the city. If he hadn't have acted like a huge faggot ass repeatedly the city might have been more willing to accomodate him.

leemajors
10-23-2013, 12:33 PM
The city paid 67 million dollars at Bud's request to renovate the Astrodome and Bud paid them back by completely dismantling the team six years later. This was after he fired Bum right after he took the Oilers to consecutive AFCCG's. You think they were giving him shit after he fucked them into being a bottom feeder not once, but twice? For the record, the city was still paying that Astrodome debt off long after the Texans arrived in the league.

Bud moving the team was him being the piece of shit that he is and had very little to do with the city. If he hadn't have acted like a huge faggot ass repeatedly the city might have been more willing to accomodate him.

I know Bud is a total dick, but even with the improvements the Dome was still kind of a dump. I didn't know Houston was still paying off that shit in 2011 tho... Hard to believe they pushed Reliant through like they did.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 02:01 PM
All those talking shit about a dead guy must feel big and bad. Karma will hit you.

spurraider21
10-23-2013, 02:07 PM
All those talking shit about a dead guy must feel big and bad. Karma will hit you.
horseshit. for the last 10 years of his life everybody was making fun of michael jackson

lol pedophile
lol skin change
lol nose
lol psychopath
lol neverland ranch

then he dies and all these bitch ass teenagers who don't know shit about him are all like "omgz im so said i miss michael jackson." can't change your opinion of somebody just because they're dead. thats not enough

cry me a river. just because somebody died doesn't mean they suddenly became a better person. when an asshole dies, he just becomes a dead asshole

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 02:14 PM
horseshit. for the last 10 years of his life everybody was making fun of michael jackson

lol pedophile
lol skin change
lol nose
lol psychopath
lol neverland ranch

then he dies and all these bitch ass teenagers who don't know shit about him are all like "omgz im so said i miss michael jackson." can't change your opinion of somebody just because they're dead. thats not enough

cry me a river. just because somebody died doesn't mean they suddenly became a better person. when an asshole dies, he just becomes a dead asshole

dude who gives a fuck. that person is gone. forever.

i don't really have an explanation other than that. grow the fuck up. he is someone's father.

spurraider21
10-23-2013, 04:41 PM
dude who gives a fuck. that person is gone. forever.

i don't really have an explanation other than that. grow the fuck up. he is someone's father.
i never said "im glad he's dead." but him being dead doesn't change the fact that he was a fucking asshole and should be remembered as one

benefactor
10-23-2013, 07:17 PM

Good riddance.
:wakeup

TXstbobcat
10-23-2013, 07:33 PM

yeah. It was a pissing contest between Adams and the Mayor of Houston.