PDA

View Full Version : Possible Josh Gordon trade destinations?

spurraider21
10-21-2013, 07:25 PM
While the Brows keep insisting he's going nowhere, there have been weekly reports of teams showing interest. Today Schefter reported multiple teams have offered high draft picks and players for him. If the browns eventually send him off, what teams could make the most use for him?

San Francisco, Indianapolis, Green Bay, New England, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Baltimore are relevant teams that come to mind. Discuss.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Atlanta would be dumb to trade for him since their season has already gone to shit and they get White + Jones back next year. He'd be a great fit on pretty much any team on that list imo given how productive he's been with Weeden and Hoyer.

spurraider21
10-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah Atlanta makes the least sense there, unless they sense roddy's age is catching up with him and they want a great option across Julio with gonzalez set to retire again

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-22-2013, 08:06 AM
With Wayne going down, I could see Grigson going after Gordon.

JoeTait75
10-22-2013, 08:27 AM
Not sure what they're going to do w/Gordon.

- On one hand it seems obvious that the new regime doesn't really like him b/c his attitude is questionable (he flat-out dogged it in Green Bay last Sunday) and he's one fuck-up away from a year suspension.

- On the other hand they know he's a bit-time talent, they don't really have anything else at WR and they place a premium on the WR position as a general rule (like the Giants, their top priorities are passing, pass-catching, pass-protecting and pass-rushing.)

IMO they're willing to deal him but they'll want to bend someone over to do it.

Spur-Addict
10-22-2013, 08:46 AM
If they can fleece a third or fourth round pick, I'd do it.

I think most of those teams wouldn't take the risk though.