PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jacobs threatened over twitter

Chief Brody
10-23-2013, 12:02 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/10/image11492676-1.jpg

Chief Brody
10-23-2013, 12:03 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/giants-jacobs-receives-death-threat-twitter-article-1.1492670#ixzz2iW8tCYoS

TXstbobcat
10-23-2013, 12:04 AM
That is fucked up.

Chief Brody
10-23-2013, 12:05 AM
He went on tweeting for forgiveness and asking BJ to "just talk to him" once he realized he'd been caught:lol

Floyd Pacquiao
10-23-2013, 12:12 AM
“I AM DEEPLY SORRY OH MY GOD THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN WTF I DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING THAT I SAID PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP @gatorboyrb”

Then he added “@gatorboyrb I AM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU RIGHT NOW ... LIKE IM SCARED AF MAN PLEEEEEAASSSEEE MAKE THIS STOP … I literally cannot do anything else but just hope nothing happens , deactivate , and hope it drifts away”.

:lol pussy ass nigga

Sean Cagney
10-23-2013, 12:12 AM
LOL kids on the net, that or some idiot who takes football way too seriously and is unstable mentally, either or.

Either or if you are about that life lol do not go to the net and say it, you will get caught you f in IDIOTS.... Some are just so dumb I swear :lol:lol

Chief Brody
10-23-2013, 12:13 AM
LOL kids on the net, that or some idiot who takes football way too seriously and is unstable mentally, either or.
We used to have a poster named NewcastleKEG who was like that.

Sean Cagney
10-23-2013, 12:16 AM
We used to have a poster named NewcastleKEG who was like that.

I remember him!

HI-FI
10-23-2013, 12:19 AM
what a moron.

RD2191
10-23-2013, 12:44 AM
:lmao

ColinB
10-23-2013, 12:45 AM
His fantasy team must really blow if he was relying on an injured RB to get him 2 TDs.

lefty
10-23-2013, 04:49 AM
Poor Lord Flacko who has done nothing but yet is in the pic Jacobs tweeted

symple19
10-23-2013, 05:24 AM
:lol

Jacobs also had an exchange with another disgruntled fantasy football player on Monday night — an “Eric White” (@_EricWhite), who tweeted “next time tell us you’re not playing before I have to set my lineup #ilostbecauseofyou #droppingyou #p----”.
Jacobs responded directly to that, writing “F**k you and your fantasy team.. This is my real life..”

johnsmith
10-23-2013, 08:43 AM
I wonder what goes through someone's mind when they make threats like that on the internet? Do they not realize that they can be discovered pretty easily? How can someone be so dumb?

Trill Clinton
10-23-2013, 08:53 AM
jacobs is wack for that. you know how many athletes get troll tweets like that? besides, andre looks like a fruit cake. he wouldn't bust a grape. jacobs should be happy someone even took time out to send his bum ass a tweet.

johnsmith
10-23-2013, 08:55 AM
jacobs is wack for that. you know how many athletes get troll tweets like that? besides, andre looks like a fruit cake. he wouldn't bust a grape. jacobs should be happy someone even took time out to send his bum ass a tweet.

I disagree. If you're a public figure at all and someone threatens your family, you'd go fucking nuts. I don't blame Jacobs at all. Plus, andre might be a fruit cake, but so were pretty much every school shooter in the past 15 years.

Trill Clinton
10-23-2013, 09:01 AM
I disagree. If you're a public figure at all and someone threatens your family, you'd go fucking nuts. I don't blame Jacobs at all. Plus, andre might be a fruit cake, but so were pretty much every school shooter in the past 15 years.

andre doesn't fit school shooter demographics. but anyways, this is just another punk kid thinking he's funny by acting tough on social media sites. jacobs and all celebrities should know that it comes with the territory when they create the sites, so if they can't take it, then delete your account or let someone else run it for you.

johnsmith
10-23-2013, 09:20 AM
andre doesn't fit school shooter demographics. but anyways, this is just another punk kid thinking he's funny by acting tough on social media sites. jacobs and all celebrities should know that it comes with the territory when they create the sites, so if they can't take it, then delete your account or let someone else run it for you.

So if someone went on twitter and told you that this was the end for your family, you wouldn't lose your shit?

As for the school shooter, since you are now taking everything completely literal, then replace that comparison with "every guy that's ever shot someone".

Trill Clinton
10-23-2013, 09:39 AM
So if someone went on twitter and told you that this was the end for your family, you wouldn't lose your shit?

As for the school shooter, since you are now taking everything completely literal, then replace that comparison with "every guy that's ever shot someone".

calm down, fam. but if i was in jacobs' place, i would probably laugh it off after i scroll through the kids twitter page and see that he's sent the same message to other athletes or he's a prankster. i guess i'm more surprised that this is newsworthy than the fact jacobs retweeted it. maybe he didn't really fear for his life *trill shrug*

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2013, 06:48 PM

:lol The minute I saw this headline and before I read that the guy who did this was black, the first thought in my mind was, "This sounds like something a SAWM would do" :lol

TrainOfThought5
10-23-2013, 10:27 PM

Spokem like a true Cowboys fan. Salute.