Cum Newton
Josh Freeman
Carson Palmer
Brandon Weeden
basically everyone on the Baguars
Mark Sanchez for the hell of it
chez

This fuckin idiot over here ^

Put Newton on the 49ers and they wouldn't have completely shit the bead against the Ravens. Put Kaepernick on the Panthers and I guarantee you he shits the bed.

Passing: Newton > Kaepernick

LOL at Newton having more rushing yards in his rookie season than Kaepernick despite Kaepernick caring about individual stats solely
Rushing: Newton > Kaepernick

Newton's rookie year shits on Kaepernick's statistically. If only he joined a stacked team that was damn-near undefeated before being given the starting spot.

Stupid 49ers fans.

That's why you will NEVER win a superbowl behind Gayprickdick

kamikazi_player
10-23-2013, 01:09 PM
that is not sayin much tbh

Robz4000
10-23-2013, 02:03 PM
:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 02:31 PM
:lmao

good response.

shows how in touch 49ers fans are with reality

:lmao stupid as fuck

Spur-Addict
10-23-2013, 02:38 PM
:corn:

Robz4000
10-23-2013, 02:46 PM
good response.

shows how in touch 49ers fans are with reality

:lmao stupid as fuck

Never said Kaeperdick was a good QB. However, the fact he was the starting QB of a team that actually made the playoffs, much less making it to the SB, is enough to put his worth above your boy Cum.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Never said Kaeperdick was a good QB. However, the fact he was the starting QB of a team that actually made the playoffs, much less making it to the SB, is enough to put his worth above your boy Cum.

What was their record when he took over? The Panthers had less wins that whole season than they do now when Cam took over. Not to mention Superman had one of the best rookie seasons of all time. That alone shits your whole Super Bowl theory away

J.T.
10-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Luck is better than both of them. Lol NFL

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-23-2013, 03:45 PM
:lmao this argument is like trying to decide which smells worse between dog shit and horse shit

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Luck is better than both of them. Lol NFL

According to rookie years not so much. Lets see how Luck finishes his sophomore "slump year".

I'm not ignorant to the point to deny what he has accomplished... but Newton accomplished more in his first year than Luck. He didn't have the team to make the playoffs, whereas the Colts had a team with no QB when they drafted Luck... Peyton would have led that team farther tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 03:52 PM
:lmao this argument is like trying to decide which smells worse between dog shit and horse shit

How many pro bowl appearances does your team's QB have?

Clipper Nation
10-23-2013, 04:18 PM
:lol Cum Newton
:lol Bragging about his one time as the Pro Bowl alternate

J.T.
10-23-2013, 04:19 PM
According to rookie years not so much. Lets see how Luck finishes his sophomore "slump year".

I'm not ignorant to the point to deny what he has accomplished... but Newton accomplished more in his first year than Luck. He didn't have the team to make the playoffs, whereas the Colts had a team with no QB when they drafted Luck... Peyton would have led that team farther tbh

Still the Colts had one of the worst defenses in the league last year and Luck got sacked over 40 times. Would have been over 50 if he wasn't so good at throwing on the run. The Colts didn't really give Luck a good team, although it was probably more talented than the Colts team that Manning took over in 1998. That's not saying much though. Most of the Colts wins last year were Luck making clutch plays to win games. He didn't have good stats because they threw the ball a lot. Luck had the most passing yards by a rookie but also the most attempts. So yeah he threw some interceptions. I think Luck had a really good season and should have been like 5th in MVP voting, would have been even higher if both Manning and Peterson didn't have out of this world seasons for being back from major injuries. I'm just saying, there's a lot more going on with Andrew Luck than his stats.

baseline bum
10-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Stupid 49ers fans.

That's why you will NEVER win a superbowl behind Gayprickdick

The 49ers won't win it all because their fans are stupid? Never hurt the Lakers.

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-23-2013, 04:34 PM

How did the Colts have a team? The Colts were gutted from inside and out. New OC, HC, DC, and GM. Rookie RB, two Rookie TE's, make shift O-line and a defense that switched from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Completely different from the Colts who two years prior went 10-6 with Manning.

spurraider21
10-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Pryor is arguably better than Cam

Robz4000
10-23-2013, 04:46 PM
What was their record when he took over? The Panthers had less wins that whole season than they do now when Cam took over. Not to mention Superman had one of the best rookie seasons of all time. That alone shits your whole Super Bowl theory away

Kaeperdick took his team to the playoffs which Cum has been unable to do even with a stacked defense, great receivers, and a solid running game.

Hint: That was my argument, which went right over your head. Your underwhelming reading comprehension does somewhat explain your love for an illiterate QB though. Shit, the fact you consider going 6-10 "one of the best rookie seasons of all time" kills any merit your arguments have.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Kaeperdick took his team to the playoffs which Cum has been unable to do even with a stacked defense, great receivers, and a solid running game.

Hint: That was my argument, which went right over your head. Your underwhelming reading comprehension does somewhat explain your love for an illiterate QB though. Shit, the fact you consider going 6-10 "one of the best rookie seasons of all time" kills any merit your arguments have.

Lmao Kaepernick didn't do shit. They were pretty much a lock for the playoffs before Smith was injured. You're delusional if you don't think Newton could take the 9ers just as far.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Pryor is arguably better than Cam
Yeah keep telling yourself that lol

Chief Brody
10-23-2013, 05:04 PM
lol Cum Newton...beating up on shitty teams and losing to good ones per par

Robz4000
10-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Lmao Kaepernick didn't do shit. They were pretty much a lock for the playoffs before Smith was injured. You're delusional if you don't think Newton could take the 9ers just as far.

Isn't your argument Cum > Kaep? Shouldn't Cum be able to take them further rather than "just as far"? Looks like you're doubting your own words there, champ.

They're both in similar situations with the only real difference being Kaep having a better coach, yet the Panthers won't make the playoffs while the 49ers will while half the team is hurt. Both Kaep and Cum are below average QBs yet Kaep at least makes plays while the game is still in reach.

Raven
10-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Isn't your argument Cum > Kaep? Shouldn't Cum be able to take them further rather than "just as far"? Looks like you're doubting your own words there, champ.

They're both in similar situations with the only real difference being Kaep having a better coach, yet the Panthers won't make the playoffs while the 49ers will while half the team is hurt. Both Kaep and Cum are below average QBs yet Kaep at least makes plays while the game is still in reach.

in cums defense, kaep has a far better rb at his disposal and a top 3 Oline.

Robz4000
10-23-2013, 05:34 PM
in cums defense, kaep has a far better rb at his disposal and a top 3 Oline.

Whatever happened to Deangelo Williams? Guy used to be a beast.

Avante
10-23-2013, 06:25 PM
The 49ers won't win it all because their fans are stupid? Never hurt the Lakers.

I'm a Niner fan and can talk about QB's your dumbass has never even heard of, trust me~!

Newton is doing as well as a ton of...GREAT...Qb's did at the same time in their career.

Kaepernick is still a rookie more or less and doing better than a whole truck load of other...GREAT...OB's wiith his lack of experience.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 03:03 AM
I guess I'll take the one whose stupid bitch didn't cost him a job.