PDA

View Full Version : police shoot 13 year old holding replica gun

InRareForm
10-23-2013, 05:32 PM
http://globalgrind.com/2013/10/23/police-fatally-shoot-andy-lopez-13-year-old-boy-holding-toy-guy-assault-rifle-photos/

m>s
10-23-2013, 05:32 PM
pigs

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 05:47 PM
link didn't work

Rogue
10-23-2013, 05:54 PM
just like i said many times, cops are just thugs in uniform

InRareForm
10-23-2013, 06:08 PM
link didn't work

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/north_bay&id=9297937

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 06:48 PM
:lmao

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 07:39 PM
just like i said many times, cops are just thugs in uniform

That is a pretty general and damning statement. Not all cops are this way. That's like saying psychiatrists are pill pushers. Not all are. Or lawyers are shysters. Not all are.
I'm sure you meant to say that "some or many" cops are just thugs in uniforms. That statement, I would agree with.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 07:40 PM
That is a pretty general and damning statement. Not all cops are this way. That's like saying psychiatrists are pill pushers. Not all are. Or lawyers are shysters. Not all are.
I'm sure you meant to say that "some or many" cops are just thugs in uniforms. That statement, I would agree with.

Not in here.

In here - ALL COPS ARE CORRUPT!

Fuckin' pigs!

Clipper Nation
10-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Not in here.

In here - ALL COPS ARE CORRUPT!

Fuckin' pigs!

Paul Blart: Mall Cop rushing to defend the cops, probably without reading the article first, per par :lol

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm not sure hysterical laughter is the go-to emoticon in this thread.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure hysterical laughter is the go-to emoticon in this thread.

It is very funny indeed to see the trolls trying to bait someone.

Hilarious.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 07:53 PM
It is very funny indeed to see the trolls trying to bait someone.

Hilarious.But you took it.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 07:54 PM
But you took it.

Sure, it was funny.

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 07:59 PM
I know many cops here in San Antonio. Most are pretty intelligent and deep thinkers, some philosophers.
And quite a few have the best weed too. Their wives smoke it, they don't.
And then there are the thug cops too. They get their feelings of superiority by being able to carry a gun, and worse than that gun, is that chip they carry on their shoulder which gives them an excuse to bandy the "I am right, and you are always wrong" attitude around.
It takes all kinds to make this world go around.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 08:07 PM
I know many cops here in San Antonio. Most are pretty intelligent and deep thinkers, some philosophers.
And quite a few have the best weed too. Their wives smoke it, they don't.
And then there are the thug cops too. They get their feelings of superiority by being able to carry a gun, and worse than that gun, is that chip they carry on their shoulder which gives them an excuse to bandy the "I am right, and you are always wrong" attitude around.
It takes all kinds to make this world go around.

You seem like an intelligent person, so I will give you some food for thought;

Anytime you think of something interesting, something insightful, something profound -

and you decide to share it here at Spurstalk....

You just wasted something interesting,insightful and profound.

Anytime you want to confirm that you thought of something really good - just test it out in here -

If you get nothing but insults, hatred and stupidity directed at you - you can be pretty damn sure - that you really had some truthful and valuable insights.

This place is really valuable for that. I know I am on to something really good and really deep almost every time I post here.

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 08:14 PM
You seem like an intelligent person, so I will give you some food for thought;

Anytime you think of something interesting, something insightful, something profound -

and you decide to share it here at Spurstalk....

You just wasted something interesting,insightful and profound.

Anytime you want to confirm that you thought of something really good - just test it out in here -

If you get nothing but insults, hatred and stupidity directed at you - you can be pretty damn sure - that you really had some truthful and valuable insights.

This place is really valuable for that. I know I am on to something really good and really deep almost every time I post here.

That's one hell of an indictment of ST, don't you think?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 08:17 PM
SBM's feelings are easily hurt.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 08:20 PM
That's one hell of an indictment of ST, don't you think?

Let us examine that;

What happens in every single thread?

Little flame wars and little hate parades.

Every day. Every thread.

Anything of value to be discussed becomes, "you are a stupid, blah-blah, and you are a ____ _____ "

Is this inaccurate?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Let us examine that;

Every day. Every thread.

Anything of value to be discussed becomes, "you are a stupid, blah-blah, and you are a ____ _____ "

Is this inaccurate?You meltdown in pretty much every thread you post.

Is this inaccurate?

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Let us examine that;

Every day. Every thread.

Is this inaccurate?

Yeah, seems that way.

Clipper Nation
10-23-2013, 08:26 PM

Every day. Every thread.

And most of that is fueled by you and your meltdowns :lol

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 08:26 PM
You meltdown in pretty much every thread you post.

Is this inaccurate?

Great example here.

Adults are speaking like adults - and here comes a troll inserting a gigantic strawman -in the hopes that someone will take his bait - and the rest is just confirmation of what I just stated to xmas.

Great example.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Great example here.

Adults are speaking like adults - and here comes a troll inserting a gigantic strawman -in the hopes that someone will take his bait - and the rest is just confirmation of what I just stated to xmas.

Great example.Actually, you were whining that people think you're a blowhard fake wise man.

The meltdown is coming.

It will be a great example.

koriwhat
i think all cops are corrupt, power hungry cock suckers.

silverblk mystix
i think all cops are corrupt, power hungry cock suckers.

koriwhat
10-23-2013, 08:33 PM
?

why'd you quote me? it's just an opinion. i have yet to meet a cop worth a damn.

baseline bum
10-23-2013, 08:33 PM

True. The non-thug cops are assholes sitting on the road with radar guns who could give a shit if your house gets robbed or your car stolen.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 08:34 PM
True. The non-thug cops are assholes sitting on the road with radar guns who could give a shit if your house gets robbed or your car stolen.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 08:35 PM
why'd you quote me? it's just an opinion. i have yet to meet a cop worth a damn.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 08:37 PM
This counts as a meltdown.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 08:37 PM
This counts as a meltdown.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Glad you quoted it.

koriwhat
10-23-2013, 08:38 PM
chump you created a monster!

DMC
10-23-2013, 09:39 PM
If it had been a real gun and they did nothing about it, same people would be bitching that the police allowed a 13 year old to walk into whatever and kill whomever.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 09:41 PM
If it had been a real gun and they did nothing about it, same people would be bitching that the police allowed a 13 year old to walk into whatever and kill whomever.

You are a stupid idiot! Pigs are the scum of the earth!!!!!!

koriwhat
10-23-2013, 09:42 PM

you aren't really trying to "what if" us are you? reality is, the cops fucked up big time. "what if" is make believe just like most of you here on ST.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2013, 09:44 PM
you aren't really trying to "what if" us are you? reality is, the cops fucked up big time. "what if" is make believe just like most of you here on ST.

koriwhat
10-23-2013, 09:45 PM
You are a stupid idiot! Pigs are the scum of the earth!!!!!!

xmas1997
10-23-2013, 09:50 PM
What if ........ oh, is that bad? There have been kids shooting kids in schools. This has become an extremely sensitive issue, like yelling FIRE in a crowded theater, or yelling BOMB on an airplane.
So a "what if" is not out of order here IMHO.

DMC
10-23-2013, 10:10 PM

The cops that didn't shoot that kid who killed that teacher before he got to school fucked up. I'm sure the cops who did it know they made a mistake, but the parents who allowed their kid to run around with a real looking toy gun and one stuck in the pants like a thug, they have to consider the ramifications. 13 years old isn't a baby. You see a kid with a AK, you think he's got a gun. Cops are trained to spot guns, and that looks like one. Sucks, but I doubt a cop wanted to shoot a 13 year old kid.

bus driver
10-24-2013, 08:53 AM
fool should have had a real gun :wakeup

xmas1997
10-24-2013, 01:27 PM
Would have expected this somewhere like Houston, not in California.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2013, 01:46 PM
the cops handled this situation all wrong. blessings and prayers to the cruz family. hopefully they get the justice they deserve

DMC
10-24-2013, 02:25 PM
the cops handled this situation all wrong. blessings and prayers to the cruz family. hopefully they get the justice they deserve

They already did.

TSA
10-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.