PDA

View Full Version : What would you do...

Rogue
10-23-2013, 07:54 PM
School has been boring and disappointing as you know (except the exciting possibility of bringing home some hawt bitches, of course, but that ain't meaning nothing to Rogue since I'm a lifelong celibate) but finally, one class delivered something good...

The teacher offered us some reading material, a conversation between a wife and a husband who still love each other 18yrs into their marriage but whose marriage seemed suddenly jeopardized by the husband's blunt confession of an affair he had with another woman 10yrs before... He ordered each of us to write a short article concerning it, discussions, solutions etc...

(After 18 years of happy marriage and family life, the husband admitted to the wife all of a sudden one day he had had an affair during his stay in France on business. The wife was stunned and their relationship was on the verge of breaking down. Then came the following dialogue.)
Husband (H): Honey, I gotta talk to you.
Wife (W): Sure. Is something wrong?
H: Well, sort of. Yes.
W. Bob, something in your voice scares me. Have I done something?
H: No. It’s me. I’ve done it. Sheila, remember when you were pregnant with Paula?
W. Yes?
H: I had to fly to Europe---Montpellier-to give the paper…
W: And?
H: I had an affair.
W: No. This is some terrible joke. Isn’t it?
H: No. It’s true. I-I’m sorry.
W: Who?
H: Nobody. Nobody special.
W: Who, Robert?
H: Her---her name was Nicole Guirin. She was a doctor.
W: And how long did it last?
H: Two, Three days.
W: Two days or three days? I want to know.
H: Three days. Does all this matter?
W: Everything matters. I thought our marriage was based on total honesty. Why didn’t you ever tell me?
H: I was waiting for the right moment.
W: And ten years later was the right moment? No doubt you thought it would be easier. On whom?
H: I didn’t want to hurt you, Sheila. If it’s any consolation, that’s the only time.
W: No, it isn’t any consolation. Once is more than never.
H: Sheila, that was so long ago. I had to tell you now because---I mean…She’s dead.
W: For God’s sake. Bob, why are you telling me all this?
H: I’m telling you because she had a child.
W: And we have two---so what?
H: He’s mine. The boy is mine.
W: Oh, no, it can’t be true.
H: Yes, it’s true. I did not know about him. Sheila. Please believe me.
W: Why? Why should I believe anything you tell me now?
H: Sheila, listen---
W: No. I’ve heard enough.
H: Bob, why’d you have to tell? Why?
H: Because I don’t know what to do. And because I somehow thought you’d help.
W: You can’t know how it hurts. I trusted you. I trusted.---
H: Please, honey. I’ll do anything to make it right.
W: You can’t.
H: You don’t mean that you want to split…?
W: Robert, I don’t have the strength right now. For anything, you could do me a great favor.
H: Anything?
W: Sleep in your study, please.

So brothers, what would you do if you were in Bob's shoes? Would you have also told her the whole thing and expecting her forgiveness, or would you have kept it a secret from her instead?

and to the ladies... if you were Sheila the wife, would you forgive your husband, or file divorce right away?

Bynumite
10-23-2013, 08:48 PM
If i were in Bob's shoes i would write another chapter of a faggy novel that no one will read, stimulate my prostate while looking at Scarlett's nudes and cry myself to sleep tbh.