PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to the board.

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Top three plays a week. We now have seen enought to have a real good read on these teams.

I'm 14-7 so far picking three a week, and it does get easier.

So anyone wanna take up this challenge or just wimper around playing critic? Let me see something out there besides a load of bullshit, ok?

So who can step up to the plate and swing for the fences? I'll keep score.

Blake
10-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Let me see something out there besides a load of bullshit, ok?

Do you ever wonder why this entire forum thinks you're a piece of prison toilet shit?

Serious question.

HarlemHeat37
10-23-2013, 09:48 PM
I already issue a challenge to you, I hope you take it, rookie, tbh..

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Do you ever wonder why this entire forum thinks you're a piece of prison toilet shit?

Serious question.

You do realize I post on other football boards and get a whole different response, right? Here it's all about fucking around so I fuck around. But...I just happen to know more about the game and that bothers everyone...here.

Don't you ever get tired of following?

Who here knows about Percy Harvins track exploits but me?

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:49 PM
I already issue a challenge to you, I hope you take it, rookie, tbh..

So you are afraid to take me on.

Blake
10-23-2013, 09:51 PM
You do realize I post on other football boards and get a whole different response, right? Here it's all about fucking around so I fuck around. But...I just happened to know more about the game and that bothers everyone...here.

You're 22-25 here, fat ass. Monkeys flinging turds are as knowledgeable as you.

And you didn't answer my question. Why do you think every single poster here thinks you're a piece of shit?

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:52 PM
You're 22-25 here, fat ass. Monkeys flinging turds are as knowledgeable as you.

You wanna take me on? Why not?

2-8...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
10-23-2013, 09:53 PM
So you are afraid to take me on.
No, you're afraid to take on Harlem's dog :lol

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:53 PM
No, you're afraid to take on Harlem's dog :lol

I don't see you doing anything at all, why is that slick?

Blake
10-23-2013, 09:54 PM
You wanna take me on? Why not?

Because you'll blame it on Mason when you lose.

You're retarded.

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Notice how nobody here has any balls?

GoodOdor
10-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Coming up next week:

"sheesh, this is my really real betting thread, okay??!!! I'm 10-1 with my really real picks you guys. heeeheee, this is gonna be fun!!!!".

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Because you'll blame it on Mason when you lose.

You're retarded.

Dude, once again...MASON DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE...OK?

Nobody is retarded little man but you are a coward.

Avante
10-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Notice how we see nothing but one coward after another?

So who will accept my challenge?

GoodOdor
10-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Dude, once again...MASON DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE...OK?

Nobody is retarded little man but you are a coward.

This time, Mason had Chris the dish installer help him hack into your wifi, altering your spurstalk picks yet again. Damn you Mason!!!!

GoodOdor
10-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Notice how we see nothing but one coward after another?

So who will accept my challenge?

Harlem's dog has already accepted your challenge. Someone who is sub-50% should not look down upon a german shepard, tbh, they are pretty smart.

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Just as I thought a bunch of run your mouth but do nothing cowards, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not a man out there, just a bunch of cowardly kids.

Three ATS picks a week, I will kick your ass.

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-23-2013, 10:10 PM
:lmao What a fucking desperate meltdown thread this is.

:lmao "Betting Expert" below .500
:lmao telling everyone you are 14-7 but have no proof
:lmao scared to take on HH's dog
:lmao exposed as a fraud
:lmao resorting to calling everyone here "cowardly kids"
:lmao raping underage hookers
:lmao Avante

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:16 PM
As we can see nobody has a nut on them.

Where are the men here so far all I see is a bunch of cowardly kids.

I pick three ATS plays a week, who here can beat me, yep...nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do things I don't slither around doing nothing but running my mouth.

Not one of you has any balls at all.

Spursfan092120
10-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Completely done with you...nobody cares about your fake percentages...your numbers...your picks. Nobody gives a shit. You're cocky, you're a prick. If you're here just fucking around, go fuck around elsewhere. Just sayin...you're wasting your time.

Clipper Nation
10-23-2013, 10:21 PM
:lmao What a fucking desperate meltdown thread this is.

:lmao "Betting Expert" below .500
:lmao telling everyone you are 14-7 but have no proof
:lmao scared to take on HH's dog
:lmao exposed as a fraud
:lmao resorting to calling everyone here "cowardly kids"
:lmao raping underage hookers
:lmao Avante
Don't forget how he insists he can outrun Peyton Hillis :lmao

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Completely done with you...nobody cares about your fake percentages...your numbers...your picks. Nobody gives a shit. You're cocky, you're a prick. If you're here just fucking around, go fuck around elsewhere. Just sayin...you're wasting your time.

Who isn't here to fuck around?

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Don't forget how he insists he can outrun Peyton Hillis :lmao

Who can't outrun Peyton Hillis?

Spursfan092120
10-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Who isn't here to fuck around?
That's part of why nobody fucking likes you. You start threads trying to act high and mighty and everyone makes fun of you. You lose your fucking mind, wondering why people don't want to talk to you about football players from the fucking Renaissance era, and now you're saying you're here to fuck around. I'm just saying...if you're here to fuck around, go fuck around at one of your other football forums where you're "so loved."

Spursfan092120
10-23-2013, 10:25 PM
you

Clipper Nation
10-23-2013, 10:28 PM
280-pound senile fat ole' fucks, for starters....

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:30 PM
That's part of why nobody fucking likes you. You start threads trying to act high and mighty and everyone makes fun of you. You lose your fucking mind, wondering why people don't want to talk to you about football players from the fucking Renaissance era, and now you're saying you're here to fuck around. I'm just saying...if you're here to fuck around, go fuck around at one of your other football forums where you're "so loved."

Dude, I talk about Russell Wilson, the Niners, todays NFL all the time, so why lie? I posted a thread about Trent Richardson somewhere down there. I'm as into the right now as anyone.

I just can go far deeper than that and that's some no no here.

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:31 PM
280-pound senile fat ole' fucks, for starters....

Dummy I was a 9.9 sprinter (yards). I can still motor.

Spursfan092120
10-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Dude, I talk about Russell Wilson, the Niners, todays NFL all the time, so why lie? I posted a thread about Trent Richardson somewhere down there. I'm as into the right now as anyone.

I just can go far deeper than that and that's some no no here.
Seriously...just stop. It has nothing to do with the fact that you know anything. I already beat your "you can't google this" challenge. It has to do with the fact that every fucking thread you start has to include something about your knowing more than everyone. You're like the fucking heel in wrestling..everyone's going to boo you the second you walk out of the curtain because you're constantly bragging about what you know, when the god to honest truth is, nobody gives a shit.

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Notice how nobody here has taken my challenge yet, what a bunch of midget cowards.

Spursfan092120
10-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Notice how nobody here has taken my challenge yet, what a bunch of midget cowards.
lol midget...how tall are you? You're under .500...you should be glad nobody wants to take your challenge. My female dog would beat your picks right about now.

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Seriously...just stop. It has nothing to do with the fact that you know anything. I already beat your "you can't google this" challenge. It has to do with the fact that every fucking thread you start has to include something about your knowing more than everyone. You're like the fucking heel in wrestling..everyone's going to boo you the second you walk out of the curtain because you're constantly bragging about what you know, when the god to honest truth is, nobody gives a shit.

Dude, just have fun with this, ok? It's just football talk, alright? And yes I do pattern my personna after the rasslers, they are the ones who get the big pops.

Spursfan092120
10-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Dude, just have fun with this, ok? It's just football talk, alright?
I do have fun...but not when someone feels they have to brag about their knowledge...you can just fucking start threads without bragging about your knowledge...but you've already gotten most of this board to where they won't even read your threads because of it. You only piss me off because you DO have knowledge...and I do read some of your shit...but I can't fucking stand the arrogant tones that come with it.

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:41 PM
I do have fun...but not when someone feels they have to brag about their knowledge...you can just fucking start threads without bragging about your knowledge...but you've already gotten most of this board to where they won't even read your threads because of it. You only piss me off because you DO have knowledge...and I do read some of your shit...but I can't fucking stand the arrogant tones that come with it.

So you've never noticed that I simply counter punch..,..right? I don't brag about anything until challenged, you've never noticed that? Be cool with me and it will be cool.

Spursfan092120
10-23-2013, 10:43 PM
So you've never noticed that I simply counter punch..,..right? I don't brag about anything until challenged, you've never noticed that? Be cool with me and it will be cool.
This was the first post of this thread...by you..before anyone said anything....

Top three plays a week. We now have seen enought to have a real good read on these teams.

I'm 14-7 so far picking three a week, and it does get easier.

So anyone wanna take up this challenge or just wimper around playing critic? Let me see something out there besides a load of bullshit, ok?

So who can step up to the plate and swing for the fences? I'll keep score.

So don't give me that counter punch crap.

Avante
10-23-2013, 10:52 PM
This was the first post of this thread...by you..before anyone said anything....

So don't give me that counter punch crap.

This thread stemmed from another one....obviously. Go to my non ATS threads and you'll see what I mean.

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2013, 11:07 PM
no, 3 plays are for pussies, this isn't your track board that will let you get away with that crap

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:16 PM
no, 3 plays are for pussies, this isn't your track board that will let you get away with that crap

Ok make it 5 plays. You in?

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2013, 11:19 PM
:lol 5 this isn't the first week

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:23 PM
:lol 5 this isn't the first week

While I have fun with it here I never play more than three real plays, even five is too much. As we all know parlay cards are for suckers. I don't like playing five but will if it means some competition.

As you have found out this is really hard to do on a consistant basis. Wise guys only hit 58-64ish %. I can hang playing three.

vander
10-23-2013, 11:24 PM
c'mon avante, stop being such an easy target, make people work a little for their :lmaos

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:25 PM
c'mon avante, stop being such an easy target, make people work a little for their :lmaos

Now think amigo.

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Wh0le I have fun with it here I never play more than three real plays, even five is too much. As we all know parlay cards are for suckers. I don't like playing five but will if it means some competition.

As you have found out this is really hard to do on a consistant basis. Wise guys only hit 58-64ish %. I can hang playing three.

I haven't found out shit I haven't been paying attention to the games this year as i did last year am just guessing . . No fantasy team and I You couldn't outpick me head to head anyway so i don't care

lakerhaterade
10-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Avante is a cool nigga, imo. Niggas skin must be of alligator material from all the scars

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Let's look at a few potential plays...

Denver back at home looking to regain their swag.

The Chiefs are on a roll and still at (third week) home vs a Cleveland team that is a weak road dog.

The Packers one of the best ATS teams in the league vs a very very weak Viking team with AP trade talk going on.

Hmmmm?

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:33 PM
I haven't found out shit I haven't been paying attention to the games this year as i did last year am just guessing . . No fantasy team and I You couldn't outpick me head to head anyway so i don't care

Trust me slick beating you would be too easy. I've seen your plays, talk about pathetic..wow~~~~~~~~

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Avante is a cool nigga, imo. Niggas skin must be of alligator material from all the scars

Me vs a room full of midgets, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakerhaterade
Me vs a room full of midgets, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol

Trainwreck2100
Trust me slick beating you would be too easy. I've seen your plays, talk about pathetic..wow~~~~~~~~

I outpick you, you blame it on Mason, I get nothing for beating you and your fake confidence is bullshit

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:42 PM
I outpick you, you blame it on Mason, I get nothing for beating you and your fake confidence is bullshit

Mason now lives in an apartment with a couple buddies, he is no longer into this...ok?

I have been picking these games since the 1970's, trust me no fake confidence.

So you wanna take me on or make excuses?

Tell me guy which NFL team totally sucks ATS coming off a bye?

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Sure looks like a bunch of chicken shits out there to me. Not one of you has the balls to accept my challenge, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Mason now lives in an apartment with a couple buddies, he is no longer into this...ok?

I have been picking these games since the 1970's, trust me no fake confidence.

So you wanna take me on or make excuses?

Tell me guy which NFL team totally sucks ATS coming off a bye?

Once again nothing is gained when i beat you, the board will know I'm better than you, but the board already knows I'm better than you.

Clipper Nation
10-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Sure looks like a bunch of chicken shits out there to me. Not one of you has the balls to accept my challenge, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who on Earth would accept a known welcher's challenge? You've proven time and time again that when you lose, you move the goalposts, make excuses, and try to change the rules retroactively....

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Once again nothing is gained when i beat you, the board will know I'm better than you, but the board already knows I'm better than you.

What a coward, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Who on Earth would accept a known welcher's challenge? You've proven time and time again that when you lose, you move the goalposts, make excuses, and try to change the rules retroactively....

This is too simple.

You give out your three best plays that week ATS and I do the same.

Nothing more to it than that. We keep a running total of wins.

Come on man show us all you're not just some low rent leech. Do something other than follow ok?

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2013, 11:54 PM
What a coward, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

You outpick me I leave forever, when you don't outpick me you leave forever.

Now who is the coward

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:56 PM
So there we have it sports fan, all that bullshit and not a man among ya little shits, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about this...

If one of you midgets can beat me I will never post on this forum again. While the midget with the balls (tint) only has to do 60 days in the hole.

Avante
10-23-2013, 11:57 PM
You outpick me I leave forever, when you don't outpick me you leave forever.

Now who is the coward

Dude, you read my mind, look above.

So you in?

Three plays a week up into the SB if it takes that to get a winner. The loser never posts on this forum again, deal?

HarlemHeat37
10-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Avante, I will choose 3 games for my dog to pick tomorrow, and then you can choose the winners of the same 3 games..deal?..

Trainwreck2100
10-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Dude, you read my mind, look above.

So you in?

Three plays a week up into the SB if it takes that to get a winner. The loser never posts on this forum again, deal?

my challenge was first so by rules of the gentleman i can't accept until you answer mine

Avante
10-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Avante, I will choose 3 games for my dog to pick tomorrow, and then you can choose the winners of the same 3 games..deal?..

Dude, you wanna get in on this?

The dog talk is boring little fella, ok?

Avante
10-24-2013, 12:02 AM
my challenge was first so by rules of the gentleman i can't accept until you answer mine

The loser never posts on this forum ever again, I'm cool with that.

HarlemHeat37
I would have accepted the challenge at the beginning of the season, but now that I'm aware of your atrocious betting record, it doesn't seem fair for me, tbh..

So, deal or no deal?..

I'm going to post the video tomorrow regardless, we'll see if you have any balls, tbh..

Trainwreck2100
The loser never posts on this forum ever again, I'm cool with that.

the entirety of spurstalk

Avante
10-24-2013, 12:04 AM
the entirety of spurstalk

That'll work, ok.

So you're in...right?

Avante
10-24-2013, 12:06 AM
I would have accepted the challenge at the beginning of the season, but now that I'm aware of your atrocious betting record, it doesn't seem fair for me, tbh..

So, deal or no deal?..

I'm going to post the video tomorrow regardless, we'll see if you have any balls, tbh..

Dude, why all this bullshit? You wanna challenge me or run your mouth?

Trainwreck2100
10-24-2013, 12:07 AM
That'll work, ok.

So you're in...right?

absolutely, are you okay with me posting weeks in advance? Sometimes I won't have computer access.

Avante
10-24-2013, 12:10 AM
absolutely, are you okay with me posting weeks in advance? Sometimes I won't have computer access.

How do you know the spread weeks in advance? Don't tell me you really think you can hit playing...

GB minus the points
Vikes plus
Niners minus

...weeks in advance.

Trainwreck2100
10-24-2013, 12:13 AM
How do you know the spread weeks in advance?

I'll just pick a team to cover or something like that. Like I said can't give a guarantee i'll be on don't want to be behind

Avante
10-24-2013, 12:15 AM
I'll just pick a team to cover or something like that. Like I said can't give a guarantee i'll be on don't want to be behind

So you really believe you can play that, hahaha!!!!!!!!! What if a QB goes down? Dude, I;m totally on top of this, you 're going to get crushed.

Trainwreck2100
10-24-2013, 12:16 AM
So you really believe you can play that, hahaha!!!!!!!!! What if a QB goes down? Dude, I;m totally on top of this, you 're going to get crushed.

better than no pick, so you ok with that?

Avante
10-24-2013, 12:17 AM
better than no pick, so you ok with that?

Sure, if this below...3-9...is suppose to scare somebody, hahaha!!!!!!!!

paste

Oakland @ Kansas City (-9) (40.5)
Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay (+1) (46)
Green Bay @ Baltimore (+3) (48)
Detroit @ Cleveland (+2.5) (45.5)
Carolina @ Minnesota (-2.5) (44)
St. Louis @ Houston (-7.5) (43)
Pittsburgh @ New York Jets (-2.5) (41)
Cincinnati @ Buffalo (+7.5) (42)
Tennessee @ Seattle (-13.5) (40.5)
Jacksonville @ Denver (-27.5)(53.5)
Arizona @ San Francisco (-11) (41.5)