PDA

View Full Version : NBA: One Fundamental Thing About Lakers Fans Is We Don't Do "The Girl Friend Experience"

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2013, 05:13 PM
In the hooker world it's known as GFE....See We don't have to ROTATE BALLS, TAKE CUM SHOTS TO THE FACE, GET FUCKED IN THE ASS , KISS or DICK RIDE other teams or players to try in vain to prove a misguided point....90% of all NBA history starts and ends with the Lake Show...:toast we can boast the greatest ensemble of players in the history of the game...an All Laker starting 5 can't be stopped by no collage of NBA players...:hat

For example:

If Clippas fan don't have a title they suck off Lebron
If Spur fan get upset over Kobe 5 > TOSB 4 they bend over for MJ's rear entry

it's a never ending "Girl Friend Experience" for you losers :lol

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 05:38 PM
faggot

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-24-2013, 05:41 PM
:lol at Koolaid lecturing us on the finer points of a culture where people pay for things.

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Lakers don't do the GF experience because they have to beg players to come to LA and bitches don't respect beta ass beggers who grovel at players' feet and hang billboards all over town for their affections...friendzoned tbh :lol

Buddy Mignon
10-24-2013, 06:31 PM
In the hooker world it's known as GFE....See We don't have to ROTATE BALLS, TAKE CUM SHOTS TO THE FACE, GET FUCKED IN THE ASS , KISS or DICK RIDE other teams or players to try in vain to prove a misguided point....90% of all NBA history starts and ends with the Lake Show...:toast we can boast the greatest ensemble of players in the history of the game...an All Laker starting 5 can't be stopped by no collage of NBA players...:hat

For example:

If Clippas fan don't have a title they suck off Lebron
If Spur fan get upset over Kobe 5 > TOSB 4 they bend over for MJ's rear entry

it's a never ending "Girl Friend Experience" for you losers :lol

This is your finest work, my friend. And its quite near and dear to my heart. My only question to all you working girls out there is this... how much do you charge... and where should I set the money.:lmao

spurraider21
10-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Lakerfan on this forum has been cockriding Miami hard :lol

Buddy Mignon
10-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Lakerfan on this forum has been cockriding Miami hard :lol

Why in the fuck would we cockride Miami. They are the biggest whores in the league. They brought the trick home and retired his draws... lol!!!

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 07:05 PM
This is your finest work, my friend. And its quite near and dear to my heart. My only question to all you working girls out there is this... how much do you charge... and where should I set the money.:lmao

kawaii desu desu! =^.^=

naruto loving fag :lmao

ElNono
10-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Lakers don't do the GF experience because they have to beg players to come to LA and bitches don't respect beta ass beggers who grovel at players' feet and hang billboards all over town for their affections...friendzoned tbh :lol

:lmao

RsxPiimp
10-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Why in the fuck would we cockride Miami. They are the biggest whores in the league. They brought the trick home and retired his draws... lol!!!

:rollin

Chief Brody
10-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Spurfan cockrode the shit out of Miami in 2011. They've no room

Clipper Nation
10-24-2013, 07:31 PM
:lol at Koolaid lecturing us on the finer points of a culture where people pay for things.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2013, 07:55 PM

^ their rates a non-negotiable...Upon entry set the cash on the table next to the couch...once they're done counting it they'll immediately unzip your trousers drop to their knees and start the session...if you want multiple pops and greek you'll have to pay $20 more...they're pretty cheap

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 07:57 PM
^ their rates a non-negotiable...Upon entry set the cash on the table next to the couch...once they're done counting it they'll immediately unzip your trousers drop to their knees and start the session...if you want multiple pops and greek you'll have to pay $20 more...they're pretty cheap

faggot

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2013, 08:01 PM
faggot

you prefer a pearl necklace or COB

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 08:07 PM
you prefer a pearl necklace or COB

I'd prefer to fuck you in the ass with a baseball bat faggot

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2013, 08:09 PM
I'd prefer to fuck you in the ass with a baseball bat faggot

shhhsh...please be respectful and have references..I am not newbie friendly....:lmao

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 08:16 PM
shhhsh...please be respectful and have references..I am not newbie friendly....:lmao

Bend over, I'll show ya friendly

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2013, 08:18 PM
Bend over, I'll show ya friendly

why? you trynna lick my ass per the usual? :lol..ok if ya licking I'm bending :lol

ohmwrecker
10-24-2013, 08:21 PM

Not me, Nancy.

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 08:23 PM
why? you trynna lick my ass per the usual? :lol..ok if ya licking I'm bending :lol

No I'm going to ram your aids infested shithole til you bleed as your eyes roll back in your head in pure ecstasy. faggot.

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2013, 08:33 PM
No I'm going to ram your aids infested shithole til you bleed as your eyes roll back in your head in pure ecstasy. faggot.

and then are you gonna lick it like ice cream? :lmao

On3etueeGIg

Joseph Kony
10-24-2013, 08:49 PM
and then are you gonna lick it like ice cream? :lmao

On3etueeGIg

You will lick the santorum from my tip as I slap you like the bitch you are

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2013, 09:12 PM
you're in rare African form Joseph

DMC
10-24-2013, 09:29 PM

I rooted for the Mavs in 2011 and called their win earlier that year while the rest of Mav fandom was committing sepuku.

ElNono
10-24-2013, 09:30 PM

not here

Chief Brody
10-24-2013, 09:35 PM
I rooted for the Mavs in 2011 and called their win earlier that year while the rest of Mav fandom was committing sepuku.
I remember that...I'm talking about the CryFaggot ilk who not only rooted hard for Miami, but became vehemently upset whenever LBJ didn't get a call. There was no shortage of those types of Spur fans during those Finals.

And there's nothing wrong with that (except for CH's behavior), but to then in turn be hypocritical of the same behavior they displayed is kinda funny. Lakers and Spurs have no rivalry with the Heat, but most of the fans rooted against their real rivals in 2011 and 2013.

DMC
10-24-2013, 09:44 PM
I'd rather see a Texas team win than any other team in the league. I'd rather see the West win than see the East win, except that Detroit series because the Lakers stacked the deck absurdly and lost anyhow and I saw the Pistons as a bunch of regular players who played extraordinarily well together.

HI-FI
10-24-2013, 09:52 PM
how much did Magic pay to get the CIA?

Chief Brody
10-24-2013, 09:56 PM
If I wasn't a regular here for the the past 5 years I'd have probably rooted for San Antonio this past Finals. There's some good spurs fan here, but too many are of the african american mindset that they're oppressed or the league is scheming against them. I was rooting for Duncan, but the only scenario where I can realistically see myself pulling for a Spurs title is if they play Boston.

HI-FI
10-24-2013, 11:06 PM
If I wasn't a regular here for the the past 5 years I'd have probably rooted for San Antonio this past Finals. There's some good spurs fan here, but too many are of the african american mindset that they're oppressed or the league is scheming against them. I was rooting for Duncan, but the only scenario where I can realistically see myself pulling for a Spurs title is if they play Boston.

i fit that description, but i'm generally paranoid as shit. I also think we got a hookup against the Suns in 07. I definitely said we got a fair shake in the Finals. I think the league knew that a lot of people were rooting for Spurs, so they were fair and balanced. I do think we got hosed the year before against the Thunder, but I think that was more of it being a lockout year and they probably worried about Spurs being box office poison.

As for Heat, I like Lebron, Bosh and Haslem, fuck the rest. Riles is the shit though. My issue with them is more of their pussy way of teaming up, I've never seen anything like that. I did root for Mavs against them in 2011, I used to hate Dirk but have come to really respect the German lycan.

Chief Brody
10-24-2013, 11:32 PM
i fit that description, but i'm generally paranoid as shit. I also think we got a hookup against the Suns in 07. I definitely said we got a fair shake in the Finals. I think the league knew that a lot of people were rooting for Spurs, so they were fair and balanced. I do think we got hosed the year before against the Thunder, but I think that was more of it being a lockout year and they probably worried about Spurs being box office poison.

As for Heat, I like Lebron, Bosh and Haslem, fuck the rest. Riles is the shit though. My issue with them is more of their pussy way of teaming up, I've never seen anything like that. I did root for Mavs against them in 2011, I used to hate Dirk but have come to really respect the German lycan.
True, I rooted for Dallas in 2011 because 1) Even though they swept us I never had any beef with them (first playoff meeting since the Showtime years) and 2) I was all aboard the LeBron hate train with the rest of the nation in the immediate, post-Decision aftermath. It was cathartic for NBA fans to watch him lose on the ultimate stage and be the unquestionable reason for the loss. It humbled him and I couldn't hate him after I got what I wanted. It's good for the game that he's grown into the prodigal son we all thought he was.